Trinity – Is 1:18’s Proof Text #4

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 408 total)
  • Author
    Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 10 2009,18:07)
    And 'elohiym spake all these words, saying, I [am] the Yĕhovah thy 'elohiym, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other 'elohiym before me. Exodus 20:1-3

Trinitarian Commandment breakers worship three gods.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image (pecel), or any likeness (tĕmuwnah) [of any thing] that [is] in heaven (shamayim) above, or that [is] in the earth ('erets) beneath, or that [is] in the water (mayim) under the earth ('erets): Thou shalt not bow down (shachah) thyself to them, nor serve (`abad) them: for I the Yĕhovah thy 'elohiym [am] a jealous 'elohiym, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. Exodus 20: 4-6

Trinitarian Commandment breakers Bow down too, and serve three gods, they make images of their three gods, thus hating the One True Yĕhovah.

Thou shalt not take the name of the Yĕhovah thy 'elohiym in vain; for the 'elohiym will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Exodus 20:7

Trinitarian Commandment breakers do not take the name of the One True Yĕhovah, they take the names of three gods. Vanities, lies, and deceit is how they treat His name.

:p

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 10 2009,13:38)

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 10 2009,11:35)
    Why do you and Is18 have to resort to labelling others, and judging others?

Why shouldn't we label or judge? We do this intuitively everyday, you me and everyone else. Moreover we are biblically mandated to do so. We are called in the Bible to hold the our brothers in the body accountable. This is not possible if we do not first impose a value judgement on them. Paul, whom you clearly venerate so highly, often judged and labeled others in his writings. Yeshua, our ultimate example, did too – “brood of vipers”, “whitewashed tombs” etc etc.

Keep your conduct in line with scripture T8, where appropriate judge and label others – just be accurate about it.

I much prefer to debate doctrine. It shouldn't matter about the vessels here. It should matter what we say and teach. But some people are too much into, “are you a follower of Paul, are you a follower of Apollos, are you a Unitarian, etc”. I call Is 18 a Trinitarian because that is what he claims he is. I claim to be disciple of Jesus. So why label me a Unitarian, Henotheist, Deceiver. I have been called all three I think.

If I call you a henotheist it's because the term accurately represents your christology. You may deny that you are one but the evidence speaks for itself.

Henotheism (Greek εἷς θεός heis theos “one god”) is a term coined by Max Müller, to mean worshiping a single god while accepting the existence or possible existence of other deities.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henotheism

This is what you hold to, is it not?

And am I enraged? Absolutely not. God is my witness, I have peace in my heart and no hate for you guys at all. I can honestly say that I love my fellow man. But love also rebukes when it has to. It is the lack of love that doesn't rebuke because it doesn't care.

T8, you accused me of being “enraged” and “persecuting”. Can you kindly supply a quote from me to substantiate this? We are waiting.

Is 18.

Whatever you call me, you are really doing it to Jesus and Paul. I quote Paul and I believe his teachings. “There is one God the Father, and one lord, the Lord Jesus Christ.” You try to change what he taught and accuse and label me, when I am only quoting Paul. Say it to Paul. Not me. My teaching comes from his teaching.

But in all honesty, we will be who we are. If you cannot help yourself, then go ahead and label me, so long as you know that you are labelling Paul and Jesus in the same way.

I don't call myself a henowhatever and I don't call myself a Unitarian or a Deceiver, or a Protestant. But I think you have called me some of these and others have called me the rest. If I was black would you call me the N word? It seems to me that you use labels and names in a derogatory fashion to put people down. That appears to be the type of person you are. Correct me if I am wrong, but you do not call me these names or labels out of love, do you? You say them to be nasty. Search your heart on this one.

Can I ask you to please stick to scripture, if that is even possible.
    After all it is doctrine that is on trial here. This is the point of this forum.

Let the truth win, not pride. That would be the honourable thing to do at least.

Participant

Nice mixture of platitudes and thinly-veiled invective, true to form. No I wouldn't use the “n” word, it's a perjorative designed to denigrate and offend. The term henotheist is not, it's simply a descriptive term. I disagree that when I call you this I am calling Paul and Jesus this too. Their theology differs from your's t8. They are monotheists. You are are not, you believe in more than one divinity – One of which you worship, which, technically, makes you a henotheist, but in reality you are a polytheist. I apply this term to you for three main reasons. It's an accurate descriptor. Other readers will understand what it really is that you believe about Yeshua. And, I use it in the hope that you may one day examine your own theology and reassess it.

T8, this is the forth time you have been asked this. Can you please front up with some quotes from me where I have been enraged or persecuted you (or anyone else). Either that or retract and apologise. That would be the “honourable thing to do at least”.

Citation please.

Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 10 2009,19:24)
    Can I ask you to please stick to scripture, if that is even possible.
    After all it is doctrine that is on trial here. This is the point of this forum.

I think I have a reasonable track record for using a good amount of scriptural references in my posts here. Have a look at the first post in this thread, must be over 30 separate biblical passages there. The other debate posts were similar. Generally speaking I have usually done that.

T8

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 09 2009,19:35)
    Why can't debating scripture be good enough?
    Why do you and Is18 have to resort to labelling others, and judging others?

Judge for yourself who is judging and persecuting in your own words towards Paul…

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 06 2009,00:14)
    I care not (except for exposing the lies) for all the politics and traditions that men “INCLUDING YOURSELF” try to impose (open or veiled threats), of resistance, persecution, defamation, excommunication, damnation, torture, burning at the stake, or whatever else is hurled at those who wish not to comply with traditions of men and doctrines of demons and men. Especially those who refused to comply with the Trinity doctrine. Many have even been killed by Trinity Henchmen in the past.

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 06 2009,00:14 )
    Given that history, I am not surprised that “YOU ARE ENRAGED” at us and come here in “THE SPIRIT OF PERSECUTION”. Can you not see that you are being used as a pawn in a much bigger game than the one you are playing? You are being used because you are open to being used.

Remember those guys that were followers of Ron Wienland  and how you were insisting that they apologize for being wrong?

Are you to proud to admit that you are wrong?

WJ

georg
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ July 05 2009,05:29)
    I was thinking about this the other night…..Jesus said, “Go and sin no more.”

Now, I ask you, human brother's and sister's – is that really possible?  :;):

Mandy John tell us if we believe that we don't sin the tuth is not in us. But we have a Mediator Jesus Christ and w can go to the Throne of God and ask for the forgiveness of our sins. There is no other Sacrifice needed, like they did in the Od Test. time. I am forever greatful to Jeus to come and die for our sins. What a great God we have, to send His only begotten Son to giv His life, so we can live.
    Peace and Love Irene

georg
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ July 09 2009,01:33)
    Mandy and Keith!  I do agree with both of you.  It was John that told us if we believe that we are without sin, the truth is not in us.  What we do have is a perfect Sacrifice Jesus Christ.  He is our Mediator, that if we do sin we can go to the Throne of God and ask for forgiveness of that sin.  Christ has taken the death Penalty away, and sin is not imputed to us.  That however  does not mean we have no sin any more. We die daily Paul tells us.  I think Paul's writings sometimes is hard to understand. Why would Jesus go on the Sermon on the Mount and magnify the Law, and then turned around and said that we do not sin anymore?  That to me makes no sense.  Keith makes a good point that we have hidden Sins that we are not even aware of. I did many times ask God to show me my sins, Oh boy did He ever.  Try that!!!
    Peace and love Irene

I was just reading all of this, and I felt impaled to respond to this Post Mandy made. But I see that later it was answered. Sorry about this. And if Nick is reading this, you can do away with all this, and delete it, if you want to.
    Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    Yes the brothers would not have been told to daily pray for forgiveness if they never sinned.[Mt6]
    But God does not watch over them searching for fault either.[Ps32]

Tim Kraft
    Participant

IMAGINE WHEN THERE WAS NO RELIGION:
    Lets take a look at the union of man and God before religion came into the picture. First, what was not a requirement of God for a perfect communion between God and man. There were no church buildings of any kind, no dress codes, no prayer requirements, no tithing, no Baptism’s, no alters, no sacrifice’s, no salvation doctrines, no rituals, no washings, no Sunday school, no chosen bloodline of people for God, no sanctuary, no fasting, no new moon’s, no Sabbaths, no hymnals, no organs, no Bibles, no rules, no law, no Torah, no ten commandments, and NO SIN! No need for salvation! So, if God did not require all of these things where did all these religious ideas & rules come from that say, do this, don’t do that, this is sin, that is sin, you are a sinner etc.! Where did they come from? Did God make them up or did man make them up? It was man, he was in charge of the earth realm. Now, why would he come up with all these ritualistic ideas? Fear of God! When he accepted evil, fear came to! He began to try to reconnect with God the way it was before. He wanted to be in union with God but had chosen to split God into two. One/good and One evil! There is no evil in God so that belief is a lie, a deception, an un-truth, an illusion of man.
    He feared he had lost contact with God. In his mind he had! He had been deceived into thinking he was at odds with God. Lies, sin, error, and deception came to his troubled mind as he contemplated and thought.
    The word sin was not used by God or Adam in the Garden of Eden. Adams choice was not a sin! It was not disobedience, for there was no command not to partake of evil there was a warning that if he did partake of evil he would begin to die. Why? Before Adams choice was made there was nothing but good. God is good, God is everywhere, God is peace, love, joy, all the fruit of Gods spirit was what life consisted of. Evil was a lying idea that was opposite of life and good. Evil is live backwards. Evil is a devil or lying thought contrary to the Truth. There was and is ONE God. When Adam accepted evil as a part of life he then had good and evil in his mind. To Adam, God was split into God and evil. There is no evil in God so in Truth God was not split, yet to Adam there became two choices. Good and evil. One is the Truth and one is an illusion of the truth created by man. Now enters into man the error or incorrect thought, deceptive ideas called devils. Here now is sin. A mistaken belief in an illusive idea separates man from the God of perfection. Not in reality, God is everywhere, but in an illusion man can be separated from God in his own mind. He has actually placed another god before God. “Thou shalt have no other gods before(in front of) me! Adam was at that time beginning his fall away from God and into sin and eventual death.
    The first time the word sin is used in the KJV Bible is the fourth chap. Genesis ch7: Adam said to his son, “if thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? And if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door…”! From the principle of doing good or doing evil Adam began creating religion.
    Great, monumental doctrines have grown up in Religious circles based on the word sin or sinner! All religion’s believe in sin as far as I know. The word translated as sin means an offence or the penalty of an offence. They believe sin to be an act or something done that is not Good or wrong. Remember at the time of Adam there was no law. There was in Truth only Good/God, yet Adam had chosen to believe in good and evil. Through his mind first and then passed down the line to all mankind were Adams beliefs about sin. He saw things as right or wrong, good or bad etc.! This declaration of Adam to his boys was the same deceptive lie that he believed in the Garden and passed down to all mankind. It’s believing in doing something Good or bad, right or wrong. There were no laws of any kind at that time, earthly or heavenly! There were no rules to break. How could something be considered as wrong if there were no rules. Sin is dead without a law or at least it is not imputed (no blame) without a law. The apostle Paul later said, apart from the Law, sin is dead. We were created with free will of all expression. Man was a law unto himself. In other words, if man thought something to be bad and declared that rule to himself or someone else, he then established a law or rule, that was not there before. Then if he broke his own rule that he considered a sin he would have to suffer whatever punishment he had declared would happen to someone who broke his rule that he made up. Sin means to error or mistake or miss the mark. Mankind, by believing in Good and evil began to choose in his own mind what things or actions were good or evil and then expected punishment for the evil done. This is mans creation unto himself. God did not set laws or rules because God is all there is in Truth, and there is no evil, wrong, bad etc. in God! The word sin is translated, an error of the mind or a mistaken thought. To miss the mark. What mark? Whatever mark man has made a rule against and called sin! Sin is thinking incorrectly that something is evil! Hear this please, if you think you are a sinner, that is an incorrect thought! Religion has been lying to us for thousands of years about sin. God did not establish sin! There was no Law at that time and there is no law(from God) now! Man has free will to believe anything he chooses to believe, whether the thought is of God or a thought that is an illusion of Truth. Man literally created his own rules, and declared the failure to follow those rules as sin. So the original sin of man was making up and believing that something he could do could be against God and separate him from union with God. Man continued to fall away from the ONE in ONE original position with God, IN HIS MIND ONLY, not in Truth! This error of believing sin as being something you do bad was created by Adam was passed from man to man and generation to generation and many more sins added until mankind had moved irreversibly away from God in their wrong beliefs. Only in their minds and thoughts. God didn’t move anywhere. They believed they were separated from union with God. They were lost in sin/separation beliefs. Trying to find God, trying to appease God for some made up sin they believed they had done. News flash, God has not moved. Where would he go, he’s everywhere! How can you separate from a God that is everywhere? Only in your mind by believing incorrectly. Mans mind became so depraved(with incorrect thinking) that God said all the thoughts of his heart were evil continually, NOT HIS ACTIONS! Gen 6:5. So, God destroyed all flesh on the earth except Noah and family to start again. Noah was considered righteous and perfect to God.( Gen.6:9 and Gen.7:1). Now after the flood that cleansed the earth of all evil thinking, where did sin come back? In Gen. 8:20 Noah built an altar and offered burnt offerings on the alter. God did not tell Noah to offer burnt offerings, I don’t know why he did. Later in Gen.12:7 Abram builded an alter unto the Lord who appeared to him. Was that Lord God or Lord/Man? Lord was an earthly title for man at that time. No sacrifices or offerings mentioned. Then Abram went down to Egypt with his wife Sarai who was so beautiful she got the attention of the Pharaoh. Gen.12:14. So as any God fearing sinless man would do, Abram lied to the Egyptians and said she was his sister. The Pharaoh wanted her for a wife. So the Lord God plagued the Pharaoh, the Pharaoh found out about Sarai and kicked Abram out of Egypt. Abram was a Hebrew according to Gen.13:14 I guess that means lying is not a sin? Actually anything said that does not align with God’s Truth is a lie. If God says you are cleansed from sin and you say you are a sinner, you lied!(John 15:3–15:7 & 17:17) You just blasphemed God by setting yourself above God and saying God is wrong. Jesus came to save us from believi
    ng we were in sin! Religion says Jesus saved us from past sins and gave us power to overcome doing sin in the future. That is incorrect! You had free will to choose any aspects of life to experience, from the beginning, how could you be in sin? Sin is a mistaken belief by Adam. Sin is a lie! Sin is a devil? Error is not in Truth. Sin never was until Adam chose to believe there was evil which caused him to believe he was no longer in union with God. By faith (or believing incorrectly) Adam disconnected himself from God in his mind (not in Truth). The only way to reverse the fall is to believe in (the original) ONENESS with God and no evil! In Christ there is no error of thinking (sin). God is Truth. Jesus came to show the Truth. Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within each individual. That is ONENESS with God! Angels are messenger thoughts that align with God’s Truth. Devils are angel thoughts with incorrect messages or thoughts apart from the Truth of God. A devil is a lie against Gods Truth or sin. God's Truth is…The devil is not…! Don’t believe a deceiving, devil, sin, error, lie in your mind! When Peter had a thought message that considered even Jesus, instead of God, Jesus called the thought message angel, Satan. “Get thee behind me satan” he said looking at Peter!If your thoughts in your mind(messenger Angels) are telling you that you are a sinner or are in sin, that is a deceiving, lying, deceptive devil thought. That is not the Truth. The war for the Truth of God is in the mind/heart! Flesh and blood is not your enemy. Your war is not fighting other human beings. Our Armageddon war is in the mind! Fighting for Truth of God. The Angels of the Truth of God are warring in your mind against the angels of error or un-truth about God. Thought messages of Truth or un-truth. If religion presents a lie to you like the rapture of the church which says the good is taken away and evil is left be sure to read what Jesus said in all his parables (Matt 13:49) the Angels will come forth and sever the wicked from among the righteous. If your thoughts align with the Truth then they are of the Truth. If your thoughts are of good and evil or just evil they do not align with the Truth and need be cast out. If you believe that Jesus took away your sin, then sin does not exist in you. Sin is not what you do it is what you believe. If you say that something you did is a sin or might be a sin then you have used your own individual power and established a law unto yourself, where there was no law before. And if at any time you probably have broken the very law you intended for another you suffer your own judgment unto yourself! Don‘t point the finger and accuse anybody as evil! God has judged you as righteous or perfect in Christ so only believe that for yourself and for all others. Only hear good! God is Good! He will never accuse you or point a finger at you or tell you, you are wrong. Only the accuser of the bretheren, the finger pointing religious condemner waving a Bible in your face and telling you what they think you are while thinking they are of light but in Truth they are the accusing liars and deceivers. Remember that those who believe in sin, are in sin (mentally) and will be gathered out of Gods kingdom at the end. The Truth is you are free in Love forever!
    The word of God says you are clean, spotless, sons of God. If you agree, that is what you are. If you don’t agree, you are lost in sin! Don’t let any person or any so called church destroy your Temple which is you, by saying you are a sinner, or you are in sin. Only a devil will lay that judgment on you. Cast out that unclean devil (thoughts that say you are unclean) with the Truth that Jesus took away our sin and made you the righteousness of God. It’s a free gift from Jesus, please accept it. Forever in peace with Christ, TK

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 10 2009,20:06)
    Nice mixture of platitudes and thinly-veiled invective, true to form. No I wouldn't use the “n” word, it's a perjorative designed to denigrate and offend. The term henotheist is not, it's simply a descriptive term. I disagree that when I call you this I am calling Paul and Jesus this too. Their theology differs from your's t8. They are monotheists. You are are not, you believe in more than one divinity – One of which you worship, which, technically, makes you a henotheist, but in reality you are a polytheist. I apply this term to you for three main reasons. It's an accurate descriptor. Other readers will understand what it really is that you believe about Yeshua. And, I use it in the hope that you may one day examine your own theology and reassess it.

T8, this is the forth time you have been asked this. Can you please front up with some quotes from me where I have been enraged or persecuted you (or anyone else). Either that or retract and apologise. That would be the “honourable thing to do at least”.

Citation please.

I will endeavor to cite.
    You will have to wait as I wade through the ocean of posts to locate.

Participant

I can think of better ways to spend time, but be my guest…..

Tim Kraft
    Participant

WHERE DID SIN COME FROM?
    Abraham of the Old Testament believed God and he was considered righteous. Righteous means right standing with God or no division from God no separation, nothing wrong or perfect. BY BELIEVING WHAT GOD SAID, HE WAS PERFECT. His union or oneness with God was by faith. He didn’t do anything(works) to get perfect or do anything to be not perfect. It is the same today, God’s word says you are made perfect. If you believe God you are perfect. If you believe what most religious people say, that you are in sin, have sin and do sin all the time, that is what Paul calls a sin consciousness. If you believe that you are not in union with or ONE with God, or that you have been separated from God for some reason, then you, and you only, have separated yourself from the perfection that God has given. If you try any other way to do or be perfect, in God’s eyes, then you are imperfect and in sin. Sin is not something you do and become imperfect. Sin is not something you do not do and that makes you perfect. Imperfect thoughts in a man create an imperfect existence on earth. Sin thinking creates a blockage in the mind of a human being. The essence of man is God. God is his breath, his life force. We have the mind of Christ. The anointing power of God is in the mind. If you think you are impure you block the flow of Gods anointing within. Lets look at more of the patriarchs that were considered righteous. It certainly was not through Abraham’s high moral standards or good works. Abraham had sex with his servant woman yet he was righteous because God said he was and he believed God. Noah was considered the only righteous man on earth at the time of the flood, yet he got drunk. He was righteous because he believed what God said he was! Lot got super drunk and had sex with both of his daughters that produced offspring. These are things the religious world says are sins. These are things that denominational church manual’s say are against God and if not forgiven could send a person to Hell. Yet sin is not an action, sin is an error of belief. If God says you are clean you either believe it and accept it or live in sin. When you believe God has made you sinless, you are the righteousness of God. If you do not believe God has made you sinless, then you are living in sin by living an illusion of being separate from God. Sin is non-belief of what God says or a belief of something that is not what God said. Sin is not an action. Sin is not what you do. There is no sin in God, God is everywhere, and we are in God. MAN CREATED THE ILLUSION OF SIN! There is no sin in Truth! You cannot be separated from God! You are always in union with God. Only a lie can give the illusion that you are separated from God. You can do something that hurts you or someone else and you feel bad but God is non reactive to anything you do because it is your choice what you do. He is only trying to let you know that if you think on the loving fruit of his Spirit, those are the things you will draw to you in life and you will live that loving life of peace and joy. Religion has created doctrines about sin even in those that don’t attend the brick and mortar buildings you call church. One example of unified religious consciousness could be alcohol. Alcohol is just what it is. Sugar transforms into alcohol during fermentation. It is not a sin to drink it or not drink it. Its not a sin to keep it or throw it away. If you drink it, at first you feel fabulous, but if you drink to much (that’s relative) you will feel terrible. Its good for your health in moderation but can cause problems if overused (once again, relative). In and of itself it is good and perfect. Alcohol does not lead you into future drug problems any more than food leads you to obesity! Alcohol does not lead you, you lead alcohol. If you don’t do something with alcohol it will just sit there waiting. Ask all the Bible thumping religious people that claim to follow Jesus about the first miracle recorded that he performed. He was at a wedding feast at Cana when after a certain time when the guests were(KJV) well drunk (intoxicated) the party had run out of wine. Long story short, Jesus made approximately 120 firkins(gallons) of water into better wine (more fermentation which is stronger alcohol) than they had just polished off. The head of the wedding said, wow, they saved the best for last! If drinking alcohol or getting drunk was a sin would the Christ have created this temptation to sin further? We must get out of the Religions box of picking and choosing our own little pet peeves to pick on others about. Legal(Dr. prescribed) and illegal drugs, alcohol or guns never hurt anyone by themselves. It’s the human misuse and abuse of these where possible problems arise. God is everything so everything that is came from good/God! Nothing is intrinsically evil! Live & love and let others alone. You choose what’s right for you and leave others alone. Religion is the accuser of the brethren. Always make your Bible doctrines line up with what Jesus taught, he is the way through the Truth to God. Jesus said, “the devil (deception) comes as an angel (messenger) of light”! THOUGHTS ARE ANGELS or “paraphrased he truly said, “misguided deceivers & liars, come to you as though they are ministers of the Truth”! Again in Matt 7-15 Jesus said, “beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing” You will always know them by their fruit, words, doctrines, teachings. If they are teaching and preaching how to be holy or what to do and not do they are anti-Christ. If they accuse others and tell them what to say and not say they are anti-Christ. If they say you must follow any ritual or religious works to try and please or satisfy God through effort they are liars! If they are teaching freedom and forgiveness in Christ with, peace, joy, love, meekness, kindness, gentleness, longsuffering, patience etc., these are the fruit/byproducts of the Truth/God. If a teaching makes you feel wonderful and full of love it is of God. The Gospel makes you feel good! It’s not bad news for the believer. It’s bad news for the one who doesn’t believe in his gift of purity. You are cleansed and pure in Christ! Right now if you believe it. Don’t get mad at me, that is the Truth. All my life preachers have taught me error, hellfire, damnation, sin and sinning. They taught me as a young boy that I was a sinner by the things I choose to do and that sinners will be tortured in Hell forever. If they haven’t taught anyone else that then you are all fortunate. Believing you were born with a sin nature is blaspheme to God. You are born of your Father above and have the nature of your father. You are created in the image of God, not a sin nature created by religion. One who thinks he is a sinner is exercising his Christ power to energize his own illusory sin nature. He is to himself what he believes he is!
    I believe the idea of sin (separation from God) was created by and passed down through the ages by Adam and his early religious ideas of entreating God. I believe Jesus had to come to earth to save mankind who was lost from God through wrong thinking/sin. He took away sin by giving us the truth. No more error/sin. He took away the sin of the world. You can believe what you want but if you believe you are in sin, you have separated yourself from union with God! In love, TK

Participant

Tim,
    I think I would be more inclined to read this post if you used paragraphs to break the text up, I just can't face a big chunk of text like that after a hard day at work.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Sorry Is1:18—But I sure wish you could dig through. I feel that there is some deep truth in this writing that the body of Christ should pay attention to. Next one I will split up, thanks for trying! Bless you, TK

Proclaimer
    Participant

Why don't you both meet over a coffee and I am sure that Tim will happily read it out to you.

NickHassan
    Participant

HI TK,
    Your new age ideas seem rather thin on substance.

Proclaimer
    Participant

TimK.

Sin separates us from God.
    Jesus died for our sins to bring us back to God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    Satan, the serpent, the devil, became the god of Adam and his offspring because of the original man's choice.
    Since then his servants have lived in and worked through these available human vessels.
    Jesus, empowered with God's Spirit, began the reclamation process.
    Now rescue is available to all who choose it.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 20 2009,20:47)
    TimK.

Sin separates us from God.
    Jesus died for our sins to bring us back to God.

t8: Sin is the only thing that can separate us from God. But not actually. God is everywhere. There is no place God is not. You cannot be separated from God eccept in your mind. The sin/error of thinking that you are separated creates an illusion that you are. Sin is a mistaken thought. An error of thinking. Jesus came to show us the Truth. Jesus came to correct the error of thinking that we were separated from God. God is within us. Jesus is within us. We have been creating our own separation from God by believing a lie. We have been dedieved. Jesus saved us from our sin/wrong thinking.If Jesus has taken our sin away, saved us from sin, nailed our sin to the cross, then you my friend are pure, spotless, blameless, and clean before God! Bless you, TK

WHERE DID SIN COME FROM?

Technically, speaking biblically?

Heaven, thats where sin came from.

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 2Peter 2:4

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isaiah 14:12

Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. Isaiah 28:17

Thou [wast] perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. Ezekiel 28:14

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 408 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account