The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 18,261 through 18,280 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

Proclaimer

So Eve is not The Adam but is adam. The Son is not The Theos, but is theos. In nature, Jesus Christ is theos or divine and Eve is man or flesh.

This is what the scriptures teach us.

Me

The Son is not The Theos, but is theos. ????

WHERE You see That in The bible

I Read

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with(the) God, and the Word was God.

Where do you see uppercase and lowercase letters in this text?

In the TWO cases , this is theos or THEOS .

Proclaimer
    Participant

Me

The Son is not The Theos, but is theos. ????

WHERE You see That in The bible

I Read

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with(the) God, and the Word was God.

Where do you see uppercase and lowercase letters in this text?

You get it from John 1:1. The last mention of theos in John 1:1c to be precise lacks the definite article, ‘the’. But the definite article is present in all other mentions of theos in John 1:1. So what does this mean?

In English we capitalize the first letter instead of using the definite article. So we don’t say ‘the adam’, we say Adam. With the lack of the definite article, we say adam (lowercase) or ‘a adam’ or ‘an adam’ which is the word for ‘man’ or ‘mankind’.

Read what Origen said about this fact.

“We next notice John’s use of the article [“the”] in these sentences. He does not write without care in this respect, nor is he unfamiliar with the niceties of the Greek tongue. In some cases he uses the article [“the”], and in some he omits it. He adds the article [“the”] to logos, but to the name of theos he adds it sometimes only. He uses the article [“the”], when the name of theos refers to the uncreated cause of all things, and omits it when the logos is named theos. Does the same difference which we observe between theos with the article [“the], and theos without it, prevail also between logos with it and without it? We must enquire into this. As God who is over all is theos with the article [“the”] not without it, so also “the” logos is the source of that logos (reason} which dwells in every reasonable creature; the logos which is in each creature is not, like the former called par excellence “the” logos. Now there are many who are sincerely concerned about religion, and who fall here into great perplexity. They are afraid that they may be proclaiming two theos (gods), and their fear drives them into doctrines which are false and wicked. Either they deny that the Son has a distinct nature of His own besides that of the Father, and make Him whom they call the Son to be theos all but the name, or they deny the divinity of the Son, giving Him a separate existence of His own, and making His sphere of essence fall outside that of the Father, so that they are separable from each other. To such persons we have to say that God on the one hand is autotheos (God of Himself); and so the Saviour says in His prayer to the Father, “That they may know You the only true God; “but that all beyond the autotheos (God) is made theos by participation in His divinity, and is not to be called simply “the” theos but rather theos. And thus the first-born of all creation, who is the first to be with God, and to attract to Himself divinity, is a being of more exalted rank than the other theos (gods) beside Him, of whom “the” theos is “the” theos, as it is written, “The God of gods, the Lord, hath spoken and called the earth.” It was by the offices of the first-born that they became (gods), for He drew from God in generous measure that they should be made theos gods, and He communicated it to them according to His own bounty. The true God, then, is ho theos (“the god”), and those who are formed after Him are (gods), images, as it were, of Him the prototype. But the archetypal image, again, of all these images is the ho logos (“the word”) of ho theos (“the god”) , who was in the beginning, and who by being with “the” theos (“God”) is at all times theos (“god”), not possessing that of Himself, but by His being with the Father, and not continuing to be theos, if we should think of this, except by remaining always in uninterrupted contemplation of the depths of the Father. (Origen’s Commentary on the Gospel of John, Book II.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Are there any Trinitarians left in in Heaven Net?

Perhaps they ran away?

Certainly, they lost this debate. How do I know?

Their every argument to support the Trinity was debunked and they simply ignored the argument and evidence for the Father being the only true God.

@carmel

Are you a Trinitarian?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer……APSOLUTE RIGHT “there is no such thing as a “TRINITY” never was and never will be either.  What these false teachers have Done is took the true “image” of Jesus being made into the image of God exactly as we are,  and turned that “image” into their GOD.  AND worship him as their God,  

The apostle Paul prophesied that to happen within the Church and cause a great “apposasty” , a falling away from the truth of God .  2ths 2 , describes it clearly , Jesus is the “only” human being who has ever took a seat in the temple of God and is being desplayed and worshiped  as God himself.   Everything writing  in 2 Ths 2, has already happened except when Jesus returns and out of his very own mouth “destories”,  that false teaching, about HIM, that’s being taught in the churches.  

It’s all there for those who have the eyes to see it. There is no man of sin, it’s just a, “false teaching” about Jesus himself” , which turns  the “IMAGE” of Jesus,  into a God,  which breaks the first commandment,  which changes the “IMAGE” of Jesus  into “A MAN OF SIN”.  

A Doctrine made up by Satan himself and taught by all his deceived  followers in christanity.

Peace and love to you and yours Proclainer………..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Trinity Doctrine is an idol. Created by man and his lack of understanding.

carmel
    Participant

Are there any Trinitarians left in in Heaven Net?

Perhaps they ran away?

Certainly, they lost this debate. How do I know?

Their every argument to support the Trinity was debunked and they simply ignored the argument and evidence for

the Father being the only true God.

ME: AND HOW CAN WE CONFIRM THAT SOMETHING IS TRUE IN THIS WORLD?

@carmel

Are you a Trinitarian?

ME: HOW CAN I DENY MYSELF IN THE IMAGE OF GOD?

SPIRIT in the Father

SOUL in the Holy Ghost.

FLESH in “THE WORD”

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Proclaimer
    Participant

For us, there is one God the Father and one Lord, the Lord Jesus Christ.

For you it is different?

Proclaimer
    Participant

@carmel

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

This is eternal life carmel.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer,

You: @carmel

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

Now this is eternal life:

that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

This is eternal life carmel.

My question still remains:

HOW CAN WE CONFIRM THAT SOMETHING IS TRUE IN THIS WORLD?

Pace and love in Jesus Christ

Proclaimer
    Participant

There are a number of ways to confirm truth.

But the question is whether you believe scripture or not.

carmel
    Participant

Just specify THE BEST ONE!

FORGET SCRIPTURE!

IN OUR PHYSICAL TERMS PLEASE!

SINCE GOD OPTED TO ENTER THIS WORLD

IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN AS JESUS THE MAN!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Not sure which is best. While revelation from God is the best, it is open to controversy. Sometimes people say they get revelations from God when they are no such thing. Science is another way. Testing something continuously to see if it is always true. Of course, science is only good for physical things. Common sense is also another way to determine truth. But sometimes our senses deceive us. The process of elimination is also useful. Get rid of that which cannot be true and see what remains.

Then there is scripture. And in particular the ones I gave you. If you do not believe in scripture then say so. But if you claim to believe it, then you need to deal with the scriptures I quoted.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer,

You: Not sure which is best. While revelation from God is the best,

it is open to controversy.

ME: That’s why I said:

FORGET SCRIPTURE!

I also said:

IN OUR PHYSICAL TERMS PLEASE!

Maybe I wasn’t that clear!

So I’ll be more specifically clear:

I know nothing regarding colours, and a person, tells me that if I mix blue paint and yellow paint I will have also green paint. Here it comes:

How would I know that he is telling me the truth?

Proclaimer
    Participant

FORGET SCRIPTURE!

Scripture, logic, and history all disprove the Trinity.

You cannot apply much if any physical science to an eternal God who is Spirit.

So science doesn’t have anything to say about the Trinity.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer,

You: Scripture, logic, and history all disprove the Trinity.

Me: Now you deviated from the subject.

We are discussing the verification pf TRUTH in this world.

I gave you a rather childish example to be clear and simple and you ignored it.

I maintain my point and conclude what I started myself.

So the only way for me to make sure when mixing the blue with the yellow , it becomes green , I simply mixed them!

With the above, I meant that in our physical and tangible world only one way is justified, and that is that we apply specifically only physical and tangible terms, in a way like science do in the laboratory.

WHICH FOR GOD COUNTS FOR NOTHING!

IT IS HIS SPIRIT WHICH GIVES LIFE TO ALL OF HIS WORK INCLUDING THE PHYSICAL AND TANGIBLE.

LUKE 1:18 And Zachary said to the angel: Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife is advanced in years. 19And the angel answering, said to him: I am Gabriel, who stand before God: and am sent to speak to thee, and to bring thee these good tidings. 20And behold, thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be able to speak until the day wherein these things shall come to pass, because thou hast not believed my words, which shall be fulfilled in their time.

IN THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE IT IS EVIDENTLY CLEAR THAT

NOTHING, LOGICALLY, PHYSICALLY, OR SCIENTIFICALLY WAS INVOLVED IN ORDER FOR JOHN TO BE CONCEIVED, AND ACCORDING TO OUR TERMS OF THIS TANGIBLE WORLD EVEN SCRIPTURE  BLACK ON WHITE, ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT MAKES GOD’S TASK DISCERNABLE AND TRUE!

Now again with the same question!

HOW IN THIS PHYSICAL AND TANGIBLE WORLD DO WE ACCEPT

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST, WHOM GOD SENT.

KEEP IN MIND THAT IN OUR PHYSICAL AND TANGIBLE WORLD WE DON’T KNOW

WHAT GOD IS!

ACCORDING TO THE ABOVE,

SCRIPTURE, LOGIC, AND HISTORY DISPROVE EVEN YOU AND ME!

ANSWER PLEASE!

IS YOUR SOUL YOU?

ARE YOU AND YOUR SOUL ONE ENTITY?

Jeremiah 32:41 And I will rejoice over them,

when I shall do them good:

and I will plant them in this LAND and in TRUTH,

with my whole HEART, and with ALL MY SOUL. 

READ THE SCRIPTURE ABOVE AND ANSWER PLEASE:

WHAT THE PHRASES

LAND and in TRUTH, 

MY HEART and with ALL MY SOUL  are referring to

KEEP IN MIND THAT THE ABOVE ARE GOD’S OWN SPIRITUAL WORDS. 

WHEREAS YOU SAID

scripture, logic, and history all disprove the Trinity.

KEEP ALSO IN MIND THAT THE ABOVE ARE ONLY PHYSICAL AND TANGIBLE TERMS.

EVEN SCRIPTURE SINCE WE ARE ALSO PHYSICAL AND TANGIBLE ENTITIES, ENTIRELY DEAD IN THE SPIRITUAL TERMS.

Isaiah 42:1 BEHOLD my servant, I will uphold him: my elect,

MY SOUL delighteth in HIM:

I have given my spirit upon him, he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

READ AND DISCERN THE TRUTH!

ANSWER WHAT ARE THE

THE PRONOUNS

“I” AND “HIM” REFERRING TO? ALSO

HOW ABOUT the personal pronoun as well hereunder!

“MY” soul?

JUST TO REMIND YOU, FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH,

I ASK AGAIN

ARE YOUR SOUL “YOU”?

ARE YOU AND YOUR SOUL ONE ENTITY?

KEEP ALSO IN MIND THAT WA ARE CREATED IN THE

IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD!

I HOPE YOU KNOW

WHO IS THE ONLY UNIQUE  IMAGE OF GOD, 

Proclaimer
    Participant

I was clear about how we discover truth. I gave a few examples. I still believe what I said. Further, I feel that you have little respect for scripture, but instead, you put your trust in your own understanding. It seems your doctrines have no scriptural support from what I can tell. Prove otherwise.

What is your no1 scripture for the Trinity?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..yea, I would like to know also your number one scripture that supports your triniatrian view,  just scripture please , not your twisted renditions of them, just plain scripture.

Peace and love to you and yours Carmel………gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

I look forward to seeing what your no1 scripture is Carmel.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Still waiting Carmel.

Are you looking for a scripture?

Good luck.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer,

You: I was clear about how we discover truth. I gave a few examples. I still believe what I said.

Me: Let’s read again what you said:

Me: which for God counts for nothing, only His spirit gives LIFE/existence to His work even PHYSICAL!

You cannot apply much if any physical science to an eternal God who is Spirit.

So science doesn’t have anything to say about the Trinity.

AGAIN: it is futile what science says since as you said GOD IS A SPIRIT!

GOD’S TASKS, WHICH ARE THROUGHOUT SPIRIT, CANNOT BE VERIFIED  BY AND THROUGH ANY PHYSICAL AND TANGIBLE TASK. JESUS HIMSELF THOUGH IN FLESH AND BLOOD, AND TANGIBLE THROUGHOUT AS WE ALL ARE, STILL REMAINED

AS SPIRITUAL AND DIVINE AS HE ETERNALLY WAS WITH THE FATHER.

THE FACT THAT THE JEWS CALLED HIM THE DEVIL, WHO IS ALSO A SPIRIT.

This week I read that a nun 40 years with a particular bone disease always in full pain and her body twisted to the extent that one of her legs was nearly twisted the opposite way, went to Lourdes and she was healed throughout, and back to normal life. CANE SCIENCE EXPLAIN HOW?

NEVER!!!

SIMPLY SHOCKED AND STUNNED BY GOD’S SPIRITUAL TASK, AS SIMPLE AS THAT!

You: Further, I feel that you have little respect for scripture,

ME: WHO ARE YOU TO DETERMINE AS SUCH,

SIMPLY A CARNAL-MINDED BEING, WITH EVERY RESPECT.

You: but instead, you put your trust in your own understanding.

ALL THAT YOU SAY IS ATTRIBUTED TO YOUR OWN CARNAL-MINDED UNDERSTANDING I’M AFRAID, NO?

You: It seems your doctrines have no scriptural support from what I can tell.

THAT’S RIGHT:

FROM WHAT YOU CAN TELL!

WHICH IS NOT IN RELATION TO

GOD’S SPIRITUAL  WISDOM AND TASKS, SIMPLY

WORLDLY WISDOM AND TASKS, WHICH ARE  THROUGHOUT CHILDISH TO GOD.

You: Me: Prove otherwise.

Here it COMES:

1 Corinthians 17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not in wisdom of speech, lest the cross of Christ should be made void. 18For the word of the cross, to them indeed that perish, is foolishness; but to them that are saved, that is, to us, it is the power of God. 19For it is written:

I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the prudence of the prudent I will reject.

20Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this world?

Hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21For seeing that in the wisdom of God the world, by wisdom, knew not God, it pleased God, by the foolishness of our preaching, to save them that believe. 22For both

the Jews require signs,

PHYSICAL AND TANGIBLE SIGNS Mr. Proclaimer,

OF WHICH GOD, A SPIRIT,  IS IN A WAY HANDICAPPED, AS SATAN LIKEWISE A SPIRIT, PROCLAIMED THAT HE IS

THE GOD OF THIS WORLD! 

THANKS TO JESUS CHRIST THOUGH, SENT BY GOD, IN ORDER TO PHYSICALLY AND TANGIBLY PROVE OTHERWISE BY HIS OWN DEATH, A TASK THAT THE FATHER WAS IN NO WAY TO ACHIEVE. NEVERMIND THROUGH ITS PHYSICAL AND TANGIBLE TASK CONFIRMS HIMSELF AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD, THUS IN JESUS CHRIST

THE ONLY TRUE PHYSICAL AND TANGIBLE GOD ON THIS PLANET EVEN BEFORE HE DIED, John13:3 

ANNULS SATAN’S GENERAL TASKS OF THIS WORLD.

Me: NOW ARE YOU LIKE THE JEWS AND REQUIRE PHYSICAL SIGNS SINCE YOU ARE CARNAL-MINDED, AND ANCHORED ON WORLDLY WISDOM, AND ACCEPT SCRIPTURE ONLY

BLACK ON WHITE?

Cont.

and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 

Me: MOST PROBABLY YOU ARE LIKE THE GREEKS/GENTILES SIMPLY SEEKS AFTER WORLDLY WISDOM, ARE YOU SO BY ANY CHANCE, IF SO YOU ARE A FOOL  WITHIN THE MENTALITY OF GOD!

Cont.

23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews indeed a stumbling block, and unto the

Gentiles foolishness:

24But unto them that are called, both Jews and Greeks,

Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Me: more accurate since scripture is spiritual and hidden:

THE POWER OF GOD IN THE HOLY GHOST, THE SON OF GOD and 

THE WISDOM OF GOD “THE WORD” OF GOD, THE SON OF MAN.

BOTH WERE GLORIFIED ON THE CROSS AS

JESUS CHRIST GOD MAN ON EARTH. WELL ASSERTED IN

John13:31,32!

WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT

IT’S YOUR PIGEON, YOU, I MEAN, AND GENE, SINCE HE ENTERED INTO THIS DISCUSSION!

It would be quite interesting both for you  and Gene, since Jodi simply BAILED OFF, not so comfortable to answer my posts, and

SIMPLY DEFINE THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE OTHERWISE!

I mean John13:31,32, plus also Jesus’ own words in

John 4:34 Jesus saith to them: My meat is to do the will of him that sent me,

that I may perfect his work. 35Do you not say, There are yet four months, and then the harvest cometh? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes, and see the countries;

for they are white already to harvest. 

Me: Tell me Prclaimer and Gene, WHAT IS JESUS REFERRING TO IN THE ABOVE PHRASE!

WATCH IT, JUST TO GIVE YOU A HINT,

SPIRITUAL OFCOURSE,

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PHYSICAL AND TANGIBLE HARVEST! Attention, please, Here is coming the truth, in relation to JESUS’ PRE-EXISTENCE, SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD Rev. 13:8

36 And HE that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life everlasting: that both

HE that soweth, and

HE  that reapeth,

may rejoice together.

GUESS WHERE AND WHEN, THESE TWO SPIRITUAL BEINGS, OF WHOM I AM WAITING  FOR YOU AND GENE, TO LET ME KNOW WHO THEY ARE,

DID THEY REJOICE TOGETHER PLEASE?

WILL ANSWER THIS TIME, OR WILL YOU REMAIN SILENT AS YOU DID IN THE OTHER POSTS!

Cont.

JUST REFLECT ON THE REST PLEASE, FOR GOD’S LOVE AND TRUTH!

37For in this is the saying true:

That it is one man that soweth,

and it is another that reapeth.

In the above the word “ANOTHER” is not a reference to  A MAN, at least at that moment in time when Jesus spoke!

Now back to 1 Corinthians 1!

25For the foolishness of God is wiser than men;

and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

I WISH YOU PRACTICE THE ABOVE SOMEHOW, ALWAYS PRAY TO THE HOLY GHOST, THE ONLY SOURCE,

EMPOWERED BY JESUS’ CHRIST. Well clear in

John 16:7 But I tell you the truth: it is expedient to you that I go: for if I go not, the Paraclete will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8And when he is come, he will convince the world of sin, and of justice, and of judgment. 9Of sin: because they believed not in me. 10And of justice: because I go to the Father; and you shall see me no longer. 11And of judgment: because the prince of this world is already judged.

12I have yet many things to say to you: but you cannot bear them now. 13But when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will teach you all truth.

For he shall not speak of himself; but what things soever he shall hear, he shall speak; and the things that are to come, he shall shew you. 

14He shall glorify me; because he shall RECEIVE OF MINE, and shall show it to you.

15All things whatsoever the Father hath, are mine. Therefore I said, that he shall receive of mine, and shew it to you.

Back to 1 Corinthians 1

26For see your vocation, brethren, that there are not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble: 27But the foolish things of the world hath God chosen,

THAT HE MAY CONFOUND THE WISE; and the weak things of the world hath God chosen,

THAT HE MAY CONFOUND THE STRONG.

28And the base things of the world, and the things that are contemptible, hath God chosen, and THINGS THAT ARE NOT,

that he might bring to nought things that are:

Me: OBVIOUS THE TRUTH IN JESUS CHRIST AS

THE ONLY  TRUE PHYSICAL, TANGIBLE AND VISIBLE GOD ON EARTH!

Proclaimer, reflect on this phrase

” THINGS THAT ARE NOT” had God chosen,

and answer please:

ISN’T A REFERENCE TO

Scripture, logic, and history, KEEP IN MIND THAT IN THIS CASE

SCRIPTURE IS READ AND UNDERSTOOD ONLY 

BLACK ON WHITE! Like the majority does! 

BY WHICH GOD’S WISDOM  IS ELIMINATED!

NOW THIS IS INTERESTING

29 That no flesh should glory in his sight.

GOT IT! 

NO CARNAL-MINDED, PHYSICAL AND CARNAL BEINGS ……..

I LEAVE THE REST TO YOU!

30But of him are you in

CHRIST JESUS,

who OF GOD is made unto us wisdom, and justice, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, as it is written:

He that glorieth, may glory in the Lord.

JESUS CHRIST OFFICIALLY

GODMAN ON EARTH!

You: What is your no1 scripture for the Trinity?

Poor proclaimer and Gene,

WHAT’S THE USE TO REVEAL THE No.1 SCRIPTURE FOR THE TRINITY SINCE YOU AS CARNAL-MINDED BEINGS, ARE CONCERNED ONLY IN WORLDLY WISDOM!

TO ME THE ENTIRE SCRIPTURE IS A PROCESS OF THE TRIUNE GOD AS I PINPOINTED OUT AND YOU IGNORED,  DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE ARE CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF THE TRIUNE GOD IN

SPIRIT, SOUL, AND FLESH!

I ASK THE SAME QUESTION THEN, PROCLAIMER:

IS YOUR SPIRIT YOU?

IS YOUR SOUL YOU?

IS YOUR FLESH BODY YOU?

WHEN YOU LOOK INTO THE MIRROR ASK YOURSELF”

IS THE IMAGE IN THE MIRROR ME?

OR IT IS THE IMAGE OF GOD IN

JESUS CHRIST EVEN BEFORE THE FIRST EVER BEGINNING OCCURRED?

IN SPIRIT, SOUL AND FLESH! WELL CLEAR IN

Isaiah 42:1 BEHOLD my servant,

I will uphold HIM: my elect,

my SOUL delighteth in HIM:

I HAVE given MY SPIRIT  upon HIM,

he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

AGAIN CONFIRMED IN

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, and hear this:

Me: HEAR THIS PROCLAIMER AND GENE:

I have not spoken in secret from the beginning:

Me: ANSWER PLEASE WHO SPOKE FROM THE BEGINNING? John1:1 and John1:2

from the time before it was done, 

Me: WHAT WAS DONE IN THE BEGINNING?

I WAS THERE,

Me WHO WAS THERE IN THE BEGINNING: John 1:1, and John1:2

HERE IT COMES AND CHEW THE TRUTH!

and now the LORD GOD HATH sent ME, and HIS SPIRIT.

You: Further, I feel that you have little respect for scripture,

WHAT SCRIPTURE YOU ARE REFERRING TO

BLACK ON WHITE?

By the look of it you never read my posts!

Nevertheless, as you said above, I seem to have little respect for scripture, 

Obvious definitely as it is, read and meant by you,

black on white!

but instead, you put your trust in your own understanding.

WHO AM I  A MERE SINNER, AND HUMLY SPEAKING IN ORDER TO PLEASE MEN, I PREVENT THE HOLY GHOST FROM DOING HIS TASK IN AND THROUGH ME!

AS I AM CONVINCED, I NOT ONLY RESPECT SCRIPTURE BUT PRACTICE IT, NEVERTHELESS, SATAN DOES HIS WORK AS WELL, ESPECIALLY WHEN TRUTH/JESUS, IS BEING DISCUSSED AS HE IS THE FATHER OF LIES, BUT  HE DOES SO NOT ONLY IN ME BUT IN ALL OF US. 

Matthew 10:19 But when they shall deliver you up,

take no thought how or what to speak:

for it shall be given you in that hour what to speak.

20 For it is not you that speak,

but the Spirit of your Father that speaketh in you.

You: It seems your doctrines have no scriptural support from what I can tell.

I RESPECT YOUR MENTALITY!

You: Prove otherwise.  

THAT’S YOUR JOB NOW AFTER THIS POST I’M AFRAID!

Viewing 20 posts - 18,261 through 18,280 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account