The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 18,221 through 18,240 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Miia
    Participant

Someone here once described a coin as having two different images on either side, but it’s still the one coin. I get that!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Miia……..The Trinity is a complete false teaching,  what Proclaimer posted is right concerning it.

peace and love to you and yours……..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer.

I do not wish to get into a debate over this topic.

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. These three are one!

Someone here once described a coin as having two different images on either side, but it’s still the one coin. I get that!

And this is exactly why people believe in the Trinity Doctrine.

1. They turn God into some kind of image (graven or not) created in their own mind.
    2. Then they say they do not want to question the doctrine further when presented with an overwhelming amount of scripture that debunks the Trinity.

I wonder if it is a type of curse. Something that God hands people over who love not the truth? Just speculating here.

Berean
    Participant

Proclaimer

Since The Son OF God is BEFORE ALL THINGS, He is obligatorily either the God, or he is like God (meaning of Mickaël)
    Paul tells us that the Son of God is: the brightness of THE glory OF GOD, and the express image of his person …. My way of expressing it to make you understand what it is in the prayer of faith is that the Son IN THE BEGINNING
    is OF THE DNA of God in every sense of the word.
    JOHN SAY THAT HE WAS GOD, NOT THE GOD, BUT HE WAS GOD. AMEN.

WE ARE NOT ALL OF THE SAME PHYSICAL NATURE (BLOOD, FLESH, BONES) OF OUR PARENTS
    THEN WHY THE SINGLE GENERATED SON COULD NOT BE OF THE SAME MATERIAL AS GOD HIS FATHER. WHEN I SAY “MATERIAL”, OF COURSE I EXTRAPOLATE, BUT IN SOME WAY I AM A LITTLE FORCED, TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT CHRIST’S NATURE IS WITH RESPECT TO THE FATHER.

THUS GOD THE FATHER REMAINS THE MOST HIGH GOD ABOVE ALL AND IN ALL AND THE SON REMAINS THE ONLY SON, OUR LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST.
    AMEN
    THERE IS NO TRINITY OR BINITY BUT ONE GOD THE FATHER AND ONE LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST ….. WHO IS THE IMAGE OF GOD, THE FIRST BORN OF ALL CREATION.

Proclaimer
    Participant

To be the most like God and to have his nature and character doesn’t make you God. It makes you his Son.

When you are like something and even if you are equal to something, to any clear thinking person, you are not that actual thing that you are like.

For example, many football players are called The Next Messi. They say that the player is like him because of this or that. And we all should know then that the player is not Messi. Rather, like Messi.

We know that God is the source of all, even the Son. We also know that the Son is the image of this Most High God.

The Trinity confuses men. It lacks respect as to who God is and denies the uniqueness of the Son.

We are without excuse too, because the scriptures talk about this truth many times.

It amazes me how man has this tendency to fashion God into an image (graven or not) created in his own mind. This is the sin of idolatry

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer……..Another good post brother.

peace and love to you and yours………gene

Miia
    Participant

Proclaimer,

“Some kind of a curse”, you speculate?

Well there is no point speculating, because the final judge either knows us and we know Him, or not.

The coin analogy was just an analogy. Why try to see spiritual things through earthly eyes?

The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Miia
    Participant

Jesus said, if you have seen me, you have seen the Father! Because the Son was the exact image of the Father. The Father is the Head of God. If you bow at the feet of Yahshua, you also bow to the head. Me and my father are one. There is only one God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes, that makes him the image of God.

Think about the Word ‘image’ and ‘of’ for a minute.

If you had a son, then you could say the son of Miia and if you had a daughter that looked and acted exactly like you, then you could say she was the spitting image of you. But nobody in their right mind would say he or she was Miia.

This is so basic it amazes me that people cannot grasp it. It really leads me to question the idea that it is some kind of curse or that God let’s people go into deception because they love not the truth. Because honestly, a young child has a better chance of grasping this basic truth compared to so-called wise adults.

Lightenup
    Participant

In order to believe in the One true God, you must believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. They are a package deal, a divine interdependency. If you want one true God, you must take all three: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

If you deny the Holy Spirit, you cannot receive the Father or the Son.

If you deny the Father, you cannot receive the Spirit or the Son.

If you deny the Son, you cannot receive the Father or the Spirit.

The Father is not your one true God apart from the Son and the Spirit.

Think about it. LU

Proclaimer
    Participant

In order to believe in the One true God, you must believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. They are a package deal, a divine interdependency.

My scriptures trump your creed. Do you want to play again.

Jesus said, Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them,
    `I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.

For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.

gadam123
    Participant

In order to believe in the One true God, you must believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. They are a package deal, a divine interdependency. If you want one true God, you must take all three: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Yes it’s a quite a package deal for Christianity on God and the so called Messiah which made the Hebrew religion into a mythology.

Berean
    Participant

Proclaimer

To be the most like God and to have his nature and character doesn’t make you God. It makes you his Son. 

Me

But it is the case of the only begotten Son of God who IS THE REFLECTION OF THE GLORY OF GOD AND THE FOOTPRINT OF HIS PERSON ….

DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND ANANALOGY WITH THE HUMAN RACE?
    A HUMAN SON INHERIT OF THE PHYSICAL NATURE AND MORE THAN THAT, OF THE ONE WHO GENERATED HIM AND THE ONE WHO BORN HIM.

IT IS THE SAME WITH THE SINGLE SON OF GOD GENERATED BY THE FATHER
    HE IS THE EXACT REFLECTION OF WHAT THE FATHER IS
    ON THE SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL PLAN BEFORE ITS INCARNATION.

AFTER GIFT INCARNATION, WE CAN SAY WITH PAUL THAT IN CHRIST THE WHOLE FULLNESS OF THE DIVINITY LIVES BODILY.

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. (Col. 2: 9)

Miia
    Participant

Proclaimer.

Regarding “Image”.

No, my son is not me.

You could say he is an image of me.

But we are human, and God is God. How can we comprehend God in human ways? God is spirit, and the Son is in His bosom. They are one. Yahweh (The Father), Yahshua (the Son), and the Holy Spirit. Together they are ONE.

Read these verses s l o w l y.

“Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me?

Anyone who has seen Me… Has seen the Father.

How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son 👉who is in the bosom of the Father👈, He hath revealed Him.

In the beginning was the word. The word was WITH God and the word WAS God.

The word became flesh, and dwelt among us.

Miia
    Participant

Proclaimer, if you play your game of replacing the words in the scriptures I just posted with your beliefs, they won’t fit. How can they fit? I guess it depends which verses you play with, aye?

Proclaimer
    Participant

So if the God in the Bible is not a Trinity because you cannot swap these words without breaking scripture, then the Trinity God is some other God. It is not the God in the Bible.

Proclaimer
    Participant

No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son  who is in the bosom of the Father , He hath revealed Him.

Proof that Jesus is not God right there. God is invisible.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer, if you play your game of replacing the words in the scriptures I just posted with your beliefs, they won’t fit.

Wrong. Replace God with the Father and it not only makes sense. It is actually what the verses are saying.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

For THE FATHER so loved the world that he (THE FATHER) gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

& now we apply the lie.

For THE TRINITY so loved the world that he (THE TRINITY) gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Of course there are other uses of theos that are not talking about the Most High God, so you cannot include them.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Anyone who has seen Me… Has seen the Father.

Yes a perfect description for the image of God.

And an image is not the source.

Simple.

Proclaimer
    Participant

IT IS THE SAME WITH THE SINGLE SON OF GOD GENERATED BY THE FATHER
    HE IS THE EXACT REFLECTION OF WHAT THE FATHER IS
    ON THE SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL PLAN BEFORE ITS INCARNATION.

AFTER GIFT INCARNATION, WE CAN SAY WITH PAUL THAT IN CHRIST THE WHOLE FULLNESS OF THE DIVINITY LIVES BODILY.

And once again we see the Trinity Doctrine confusing people by not distinguishing nature and identity.

Yes, even we can participate in divine nature. Did you not know that? So obviously we are not God despite partaking of his nature. So the nature argument doesn’t work and never has.

Viewing 20 posts - 18,221 through 18,240 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account