The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 18,201 through 18,220 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Miia……..The Doctrine of the Trinity,  is a false teaching,  Please don’t get caught up in that  Sis.

peace and love to you and yours ………..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Trinity is a mainstream doctrine. But it comes from tradition rather than scripture.

I do not believe this is a salvation issue though. Just remember that errant mainstream teaching has been corrected in the past. This is what the Reformation was about. We do need more reformation IMO as there is still quite a bit of tradition being held onto.

Yes, I think Destiny teaches the trinity as most denominations do.

When I believed in the Trinity, God still worked through me despite that. But God eventually challenged my belief.

Miia
    Participant

Miia……..The Doctrine of the Trinity,  is a false teaching,  Please don’t get caught up in that  Sis.

peace and love to you and yours ………..gene

Hi gene. It’s all good bro!

Miia
    Participant

The Trinity is a mainstream doctrine. But it comes from tradition rather than scripture.

I do not believe this is a salvation issue though. Just remember that errant mainstream teaching has been corrected in the past. This is what the Reformation was about. We do need more reformation IMO as there is still quite a bit of tradition being held onto.

Yes, I think Destiny teaches the trinity as most denominations do.

When I believed in the Trinity, God still worked through me despite that. But God eventually challenged my belief.

Hi Proclaimer.

Nice try but not Destiny church lol. This couple are Apostolic (I had to look that up because I wasn’t sure what they were! They are Apostolic ministers). They were speaking on the Maori news and the way she spoke of the word, “In the beginning was the word and the word was with God, and the word was God, and the word dwelt among man”, just made sense to me the way she said it, as simplistic as it was! I no longer have the struggles I did praying etc. I went wrong in the past by following man (which I WAS warned about by God through scripture beforehand). People try to make things far too complicated. I still don’t go to a church. But I do believe in the trinity. Father Son Holy Spirit. Big turn around for me, but I am grateful.

Miia
    Participant

To all,

Please pray for Ed, he is not well.

gadam123
    Participant

To all,

Please pray for Ed, he is not well.

Sure Sis…may God be with him and revive him soon.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Miia:  People try to make things far too complicated. 

Agreed.  There is one Most High God named Yahweh, who has a son named Jesus.  There is God, and there is His firstborn son. His firstborn son tells us that his God is also our God.

Not complicated at all.

Miia
    Participant

Thanks Adam.

Miia
    Participant

Mike. The word was God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

It must be complicated Mike. Lol.

God has a Son. Really simple. But not so it seems.

It seems there are a ton of doctrines designed specifically to hide this important truth.

princess
    Participant

Edj, well again

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike……the first “born” Son also said,  “God is “our” father too.”
    the word “born” always means a ” birth” , “process” ,  followed by being “begetting”.
    Seems I can say the exact same thing Jesus said about my Heavenly Father.

Jesus was first begotten by a the sperm of king David planted in Mary his mother womb ,  the he was again begotten by God,  when  God  the Father implied his Spirit or seed into hi at the Jordan river, and after he dies he was born again by his resurrection .

The exact same thing “must” happen to us also. We to must be begotten by God the father and then born again at the resurrection > “YOU MUST BE “BORN” AGAIN”.  exactly as Jesus was,   HE is the ” first” to achieve that process of rebirth . But by no means the last, he s the first of “MANY” 

Mike why are people always trying to make Jesus appear different then we are? We must do exactly what he did, we too, must be “born again”. why is there always this idea that Jesus is completely different then we are ?   When Jesus had to also be “BORN” again>exactly as we must?

Mike…..The deception About Jesus, that he said would come, by “MANY” is the deception about Jesus  begin different the we are. HE SAID, many would come in his name, saying I am Christ  , and deceive “MANY”  .  You see it’s a different Jesus “the many” are preaching that is deceiving people>  He false teachers have doe this with the “IMAGE” of Jesus.  They have turned the “IMAGE” of him into A “MAN OF SIN”  2 THS 2   ,READ it and think about is,  Who is the “ONLY”  human being to ever take his seat in the true Temple of God?,  is it not Jesus?  And is he not worshiped as a God?

peace and love to you and yours…………gene

Miia
    Participant

Thanks @princess, he has improved

Proclaimer
    Participant

Nice try but not Destiny church lol. This couple are Apostolic (I had to look that up because I wasn’t sure what they were! They are Apostolic ministers). They were speaking on the Maori news and the way she spoke of the word, “In the beginning was the word and the word was with God, and the word was God, and the word dwelt among man”,

The Word was WITH God.

The Word was theos is not saying the Word was God himself. It lacks a definite article so it is saying that the Word was divine.

In the beginning was Eve, Eve was WITH Adam, and Eve was adam (mankind). Not Eve was Adam or Eve was The Adam.

Similarly, Eve is adam (man) but she was not Adam, The Man.

It’s the greek construct that causes confusion with English speakers.

gadam123
    Participant

Thanks @princess, he has improved

Thanks for the update on EDJ….

Miia
    Participant

Adam your welcome.

Miia
    Participant

Proclaimer, you are free to believe what you want, but please make sure you have it right if you are a teacher. I do not believe what you say, sorry. Even though I did for a while believe as you do.

Proclaimer
    Participant

It’s simple for me. I believe scripture and it’s not one or two scriptures either. The Bible consistently teaches us that the one true God is the Father. Further, the creeds that came later are from man’s own mind. I put no stock in them.

Read for yourself. You either believe what is written or you don’t.

No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas {That is, Peter} or the world or life or death or the present or the future all are yours, and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God…

there is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called
    one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
    one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Jesus said, Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them,
    `I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.

so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place.
    He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.
    Never again will he leave it.
    I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
    For he has put everything under his feet. Now when it says that everything has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
    When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Proclaimer
    Participant

And why is it when you replace the word ‘God’ in scripture for ‘Trinity’, why does it break the Bible.

For example:

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

For The Trinity so loved the world that The Trinity gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

See that. The Trinity has a Son. So if Jesus is God, then he has a Son called Jesus. Lol. Confusion and foolishness.

Try it with any other verse that has the word ‘God’ in it and watch the verses break.

100 indisputable proof verses – The Trinity Doctrine

Miia
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer.

I do not wish to get into a debate over this topic.

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. These three are one!

Viewing 20 posts - 18,201 through 18,220 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account