The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 17,581 through 17,600 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,

God’s woman is His doctrine??

Fanciful idea

Saini Mateke

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits;
    Book 46
    afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
    15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered
    up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall
    have put down all rule and all authority and power.
    15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under
    his feet.
    15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
    15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he
    saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is
    excepted, which did put all things under him.
    15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then
    shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all
    things under him, that God may be all in all.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi LU,
    Of course God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself.
    So no need for confusion

There is no trinity spoken of anywhere in scripture

Ed J
    Participant
    T8 wrote:

Nobody argues for the Trinity here any more. Just a matter of time before someone shows up saying that God is like water, ice, liquid, and gas. When that happens, just tell them that water has a fourth state, i.e., plasma.

Hi T8,

Hey that’s exactly what happened to me with AWHN. Remember AHWH?
    He was the S.D.A. guy that wrote those v-e-r-y L-O-N-G colorful posts.

He was so upset that he repeatedly PMed me complaining about it.
    And he even told me that I was not his Christian brother because of this.
    But we both know that the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of you.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    Lightenup
    Participant

@Wakeup

@NickHassan

Notice that I never mentioned the ‘Trinity Doctrine.” Nevertheless, the Son is the eternal offspring part of the eternal being He calls “Father.” As would be the case, the offspring is the same type of being as its father. Both are eternal beings so it would make perfect sense for both to have the appelation that means eternal existence…Jehovah/Yahveh.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi LU,

You mean  Jesus of Nazareth was anointed with the Holy Spirit and power… and went about doing good as God was with him?

I think you confuse the man with the anointing

terraricca
    Participant

hi

answer to #1)

Mt 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
    Mt 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
    Mt 28:20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

A) so Jesus received all authority from the father ,this would mean that HE IS NOT EQUAL TO THE FATHER AND THAT HE ALSO INDEPENDENT OF THE FATHER ;for the one that gives is higher than the one that receives ;

B) this scriptures seem not doing anything and is full of mystery ;for one,not one disciples as been recorded obeying to those orders in the all of the NT ;secondly this verse does not appear in the Hebrew version of Mathew ,

C) also it is the only verse that talks about the HOLY SPIRIT having a personal name in which we can be baptized in ,

D) now let say we remove this part : ” baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,”

so the scriptures would read ;

Mt 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
    Mt 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
    Mt 28:20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” NOW THIS SCRIPTURES SEEMS TO BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE ENTIRE SCRIPTURES .

E) there is no other similar scripture in the entire bible where it says this ; ” baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,”

FOR NEVER DID THE HOLY SPIRIT ad been given a personal name ;for the spirit of truth HIS OF GOD ,it is a tool that GOD almighty uses to do Miracles/help others/show others the truth / protect/guides/comfort /counsels/etc…

part B of # 1

{1 John 5:6-8

This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.}}

my answer to # 1 B

1Jn 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.
    1Jn 5:2 This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.
    1Jn 5:3 This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,
    1Jn 5:4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.
    1Jn 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
    1Jn 5:6 This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.
    1Jn 5:7 For there are three that testify:
    1Jn 5:8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.
    1Jn 5:9 We accept man’s testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son.
    1Jn 5:10 Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.
    1Jn 5:11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
    1Jn 5:12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

1Jn 5:13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.
    1Jn 5:14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

A)

Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.
    1Jn 5:7 For there are three that testify:
    1Jn 5:8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

first we have to establish what is the WATER BY WHICH JESUS COMES

secondly we have to establish what IS THE BLOOD BY WHICH HE CAME

third we have to establish what is or who his THE SPIRIT THAT TESTIFIED (BECAUSE THE SPIRIT IS THE TRUTH )

what would be the meaning of the water ? answer ; “true knowledge ”

PS 22:14 I am poured out like water,
    And all my bones are out of joint;
    My heart is like wax;
    It is melted within me.

PS 42:1 As the deer pants for the water brooks,
    So my soul pants for You, O God.

Jn 4:14 but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

what would be the meaning of the blood ? answer :

Lk 24:6 He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee:
    Lk 24:7 ‘The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ”
    Lk 24:8 Then they remembered his words.

Lk 24:25 He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!
    Lk 24:26 Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?”
    Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

what would be that spirit that testified and yet is truth ? answer ;

all the prophecies that the Christ ad to be fulfill to be recognized as being the true Christ ,for as Peter says ; 2Pe 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation.
    2Pe 1:21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

for the above reasons the trinity does not exist in scriptures,

carmel
    Participant

t8,

THE DEITY IS NOT ONLY TRIUNE, BUT ALSO FOUR, SINCE HE COULD FUNCTION BOTH AS ONE AND ALSO AS THREE IN ONE INSTANT! ALSO WHILE THE DEITY WAS IN HEAVEN HE WAS ALSO IN JESUS CHRIST! NO?

DON’T TELL ME THAT HE IN ANY TIME LEFT HEAVEN IN ORDER TO BE IN HIS SON?

NOW, JESUS CHRIST IS ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD AS THE MOST POWERFUL SPIRIT! THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH! THE FATHER IS STILL A SPIRIT!

ONLY ON THE LAST DAY THE FATHER WOULD EVENTUALLY OWN JESUS’CHRIST BODY,AND HE WOULD BE ALL IN ALL, BUT ALSO AS A SPIRIT IN ALL HIS ORIGINAL STATE AS A TRIUNE FATHER, SON AND, HOLY SPIRIT!

NOW REFLECT:

. If then (1)JESUS was to be lord of the external world, he must also dwell in the external world, and have its nature and property;

if (2) he was to be God’s Son, he must necessarily also be born of God;

if (3) he was to extinguish the wrath of the Father, he must also REMAIN in the Father’s bosom;

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time: the only begotten Son who  IS IN THE BOSOM  of the Father, he hath declared him.

if (4) he was to be the Son of Man, he must also be of the essence and nature of man, and have a human soul and body, as we all have.

GOT IT FOUR ESSENCES NOT THREE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

Theological mishmash.

Go back to the book.

carmel
    Participant

=”https://heavennet.net/forums/reply/742182/” title=”Reply To: Trinity (Part 2)”>

Theological mishmash.

Nick,

Read what the book says:

John 17:3………………That they may know thee, the only true God, TRIUNE and Jesus Christ,…….

THEREFORE FOUR!

THE HOLY TRINITY IN JESUS CHRIST! FOUR!

THE GODHEAD TRIUNE IN FLESH BODY! FOUR!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

No TRIUNE in my bible

Who added it?

Was Christ in Christ??

Wakeup
    Participant

Trinity means three.

God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

Some trinitarians  are denying  this somehow??

But still believe in the three in one.

God said that he is ALONE; there is NONE beside Him.

So who are the other two?

Jesus said That God is A Spirit, which is still not fully understood.

God sends His Holy spirit, and sends His Word to earth to walk amongst men.

Scripture says that GREATER is He that sends than He that is send. God is the sender.

So how can they be equal? Is the employee greater in power than the employer?

God and His Word and his Holy Spirit is one God, not three Gods.

His Word is not God, but the Word OF God.

His Holy Spirit is not God, but the Holy Spirit OF God.

God has control over His Spirit and over His Word.

They can not operate alone, without God, unless given authority, by God.

God never experience death, but His image in the flesh did die, which is also His Word in the flesh.

God was not resurrected from the grave, but God performed the resurrection. By his power was Jesus resurrected.

God is not coming again in His glory, but His Word is coming.

God is not ruling in His 1000yr kingdom, but His Word is, which also is His image.

God will only rule, after all is done, no more the wicked on earth, and a new earth.

This doctrine of God is three, is not acceptable, because God is one God.

All things are created by Him and for Him, and for His pleasure. Not for the three.

God created the earth by His Word, which says; Let there be light, and there was light.

<tt><b>Genesis 1:11</b></tt>   And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, <i>and</i> the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed <i>is</i> in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

God does things by command. and it is done.

And He is now creating spiritual children by command. His command is His Word.

And His word is on record, in print. Anyone that follow His command will become  His children.

Anyone that rejects His command will be rejected. Because we have been given a choice, we can make our own decisions.

We are made into His image in the flesh, with our own choices to make.

We need to follow his command to become His children, and inherit all things, even life everlasting.

His command is to follow the straight and narrow. If we do that; then we will be accepted.

No luke warmers will be accepted, those are them with one leg in Babylon, and the other leg in Zion.

Serving two masters. Worshipping with lip service and traditions only.

Shalom.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

John 17:3………………That they may know thee, the only true God, TRIUNE and Jesus Christ,…….

THEREFORE FOUR!

Oh my, that was bound to happen.

We now have positions 1-5 sorted. I made a joke about this some years ago. Looks like it is not a joke. We now have:

• God is one: Jesus, Peter, Paul, John, and many others including some members here such as myself.
    • God is two: @Lightenup believes this.
    • God is three: Many believe this. Don’t need to prove that.
    • God is four: @carmel believes this.
    • God is five: @EdJ has taught this.

Okay we need positions 6 – 10 filled. Anyone want to put their hands up for 6?

Honestly the folly has reached new heights.

Wakeup
    Participant

The Roman church pray  to Mary.

That makes six, so far.

Lightenup
    Participant

@t8 says that he believes God is one and identifies many as god, including satan, judges, prophets, angels. How many does that make for you, t8?

Spock
    Participant

Did Jesus return to being a spirit and not a person when he ascended into heaven?

These anti-creator Son people can’t answer questions like this for obvious reasons, they deny that the Son of God and existed in heaven as a person before this world was, just like he exists today as Lord and God in heaven where he has always lived and had glory with God.

On the day of the symbolic baptism of Jesus his Father spoke to his Eternal Son about how pleased he was with his life’s work up to that day.

Ed J
    Participant

THEREFORE FOUR!

Oh my, that was bound to happen.

We now have positions 1-5 sorted. I made a joke about this some years ago. Looks like it is not a joke. We now have:

God is one: Jesus, Peter, Paul, John, and many others including some members here such as myself.
    God is two: @Lightenup believes this.
    God is three: Many believe this. Don’t need to prove that.
    God is four: @carmel believes this.
    God is five: @EdJ has taught this.

Okay we need positions 6 – 10 filled. Anyone want to put their hands up for 6?

Honestly the folly has reached new heights.

Hi T8,

Please try to avoid the appearance of bearing false witness.
    God’s HolyCity is a pattern of five, NOT God.
    Please reflect this change next time.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

Please try to avoid the appearance of bearing false witness.
    God’s HolyCity is a pattern of five, NOT God.
    Please reflect this change next time.

Have your own words fallen on deaf ears?
    “An honest but mistaken man once shown the truth, either ceases to be mistaken or ceases to be honest” – T8
    Please cease from bearing false witness!

Ed J
    Participant

“For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.” (Luke 12:52)

Trins vs non-Trins

“And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.” (Mark 3:25)

Wake up guys, you’re fighting the wrong battle.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

You add your own interpretation to what is written

Should you?

God never taught us about any trinity but you buy it?

Viewing 20 posts - 17,581 through 17,600 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account