The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 17,361 through 17,380 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

Keith…touche'!
    Very well put :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 23 2013,23:43)

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 22 2013,18:08)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 23 2013,10:56)
    Bump for t8

Matrix: “Its the question”.

Yes God GAVE Jesus that.

Good, then how can satan be the god of this earth?

If Jesus is “a god” as you and Mike believe and he has all authority in earth then it would mean he is the God of this earth.

WJ

that is because the trinitarians and the binaries are worshiping him (the god of this world )

you only can be a god if you have worshipers right ???? yes

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 23 2013,13:32)
    Keith…touche'!

Thanks Kathi

I feel I owe you an apology from my last discourse with you but I haven't been around here until now.

I remember being a little harsh and ask for your forgiveness.

Blessings WJ

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 23 2013,14:01)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 23 2013,23:43)

Bump for t8

Yes God GAVE Jesus that.

Good, then how can satan be the god of this earth?

If Jesus is “a god” as you and Mike believe and he has all authority in earth then it would mean he is the God of this earth.

WJ

that is because the trinitarians and the binaries are worshiping him (the god of this world )

you only can be a god if you have worshipers right ???? yes

You got it! Jesus has a lot of worshippers! :)

WJ

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 23 2013,16:29)

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 23 2013,13:32)
    Keith…touche'!

Thanks Kathi

I feel I owe you an apology from my last discourse with you but I haven't been around here until now.

I remember being a little harsh and ask for your forgiveness.

Blessings WJ

Forgiven! Thank you :;):

Lightenup
    Participant

You got it! Jesus has a lot of worshipers!

Yes He does, including His disciples!

Bump for t8

Yes God GAVE Jesus that.

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

And does Jesus give us all things?

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him freely give us all things?”

The key word is “us”, but it is all in, by, and through Jesus who is our source.

Big difference.

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.” Col 1:17

You can see many scriptures here where you never answered!

Will all things ever “consist” by us? Or will any one person be able to say “All things are in my hands?”

For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. Jn 3:34, 35

Will any man or angel ever have the Spirit without measure?

So that makes Jesus “a god” to us or One God with the Father!

Either way to us he is God who is worthy of all praise honor and glory!

Take your blinders off so you can serve a bigger Jesus!

The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are “ONE”.

WJ

abe
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 23 2013,13:49)

Bump for t8

Yes God GAVE Jesus that.

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him freely give us all things?”

The key word is “us”, but it is all in, by, and through Jesus who is our source.

Big difference.

Will all things ever “consist” by us? Or will any one person be able to say “All things are in my hands?”

For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. Jn 3:34, 35

Will any man or angel ever have the Spirit with measure?

WJ

Hi WJ,

What is your definition of the Trinity?

Peace.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 24 2013,07:43)

Bump for t8

Yes God GAVE Jesus that.

Good, then how can satan be the god of this earth/world?

If Jesus is “a god” as you and Mike believe and he has all authority in earth then it would mean he is the God of this earth/world.

WJ

WJ, the god of this age has already been judged and has already lost. He was defeated at Calvary.

This means that this age is passing away and will be superseded by the Kingdom of God.

In the meantime we are in the age but not of it.

Quote (abe @ Jan. 23 2013,17:48)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 23 2013,13:49)

Bump for t8

Yes God GAVE Jesus that.

Big difference.

Will any man or angel ever have the Spirit with measure?

WJ

Hi WJ,

What is your definition of the Trinity?

Peace.

Hi Abe

I believe the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit are 3 persons, yet they are One God!

WJ

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 23 2013,19:48)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 24 2013,07:43)

Bump for t8

Yes God GAVE Jesus that.

Good, then how can satan be the god of this earth/world?

If Jesus is “a god” as you and Mike believe and he has all authority in earth then it would mean he is the God of this earth/world.

WJ

WJ, the god of this age has already been judged and has already lost. He was defeated at Calvary.

This means that this age is passing away and will be superseded by the Kingdom of God.

In the meantime we are in the age but not of it.

If Jesus is “a god” and he has all power on earth then that means he is the God of this world!

WJ

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 23 2013,17:23)
    [/quote]

terraricca,Jan. wrote:

The right question to ask is what was he before he became flesh ???

Terraricca,

No,

WE all know that the WORD was a spirit.

FIRST OF ALL IT WAS THE HOLY SPIRIT WHICH CAME FORTH FROM THE FATHER AND  ENTERED MARY’S WOMB NOT THE WORD, JESUS.

THE WORD, JESUS’S SPIRIT PROCEEDED FORTH FROM THE FATHER TO CREATE ALL!!!

When you read John 1,you will realize that first John made us  aware of the WORD.

Then declared that all was created by the WORD, OBVIOUS AS A SPIRIT!

Then he ended and declared that THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH! BUT NOT MAN,FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HE WAS THE FLESH BODY OF MARY,THEN HE BECAME MAN THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST.

So: FIRST THING FIRST,IN ORDER.

So God EMANATED,PROCEEDED FORTH His own spirit SUBSTANCE the WORD, AND THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, CREATED ALL, and He ended His work in creation by establishing the FLESH substance FOR HIM TO BECOME MAN. SO IT pleased GOD to take ALL THESE MILLIONS OF YEARS TO ACHIEVE THE APPROPRIATE PURE FLESH, and in the same time created all!

THEREFORE,THIS FLESH SUBSTANCE WHICH GOD NEVER HAD BEFORE WAS THE BODY OF MARY. SHE WAS THE LAST CREATURE, THE END OF THE GENEOLAGY  OF HIS SON, WHICH GOD CREATED THROUGH THE WORD WHICH ORIGINALLY  LEFT THE FATHER IN THE BRGINNING TO CREATE ALL WITH.

THIS CREATURE WAS A PERFECT , PURE AND MICRO CREATION, SO THE WHOLE OF CREATION WAS PERFECTED IN MARY’S FLESH BODY PURPOSELY FOR GOD TO BE THE HOLY SPIRIT’S SPOUSE.

THIS WAS VITAL FOR REDEMTION,FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT WHEN JESUS WAS BORN, HE RECEIEVED THE ENTIRE SUBSTANCE OF CREATION THROUGH MARY IN ORDER FOR JESUS TO REDEEM BOTH MEN AND WOMAN. BOTH SOUL AND FLESH.

1 Corinthians 8 For the man(JESUS, AS A SPIRIT) is not of the woman (MARY), but the woman(MARY) of the man.(JESUS AS A SPIRIT) 9 For the man(JESUS) was not created for the woman,(MARY) but the woman (MARY)for the man (JESUS).

I REPEAT:

SO THE WORD, FIRST BECAME FLESH THROUGH CREATION AS MARY, THAT’S WHY JOHN NEVER SAID MAN BUT FLESH, BECAUSE SHE WAS ACTUALLY A WOMANTHEN THE HOLY GHOST FROM THE FATHER CONCEIVED MARY AND THE WORD WAS BORN:

100% MAN FROM THE 100% FLESH SUBSTANCE OF MARY.THE  EX WORD, THE SPIRIT WHICH PROCEEDED FORTH FROM GOD IN ORDER FOR THE FATHER TO CREATE ALL WITH

AND 100% GOD FROM THE 100% SPIRIT OF THE FATHER IN THE HOLY GHOST.

THEREFORE IT IS THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST FROM THE FATHER THAT JESUS BECAME MAN/GOD.

SO IT'S NOT AS YOU SAID THAT:

: I PROCEEDED FORTH FROM THE FATHER

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRIST CREATION AT ALL BUT WITH HIS COMING IN THE FLESH .

SO  THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH THROUGH CREATION.

AND WAS MADE MAN THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST.

THIS IS A PROOF THAT BOTH THE WORD AND THE HOLY GHOST ARE BOTH GOD’S SPIRITS,AND THE FATHER WORKS THROUGH THEM!

THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST

NOW READ THIS SCRIPTURE:

36 And he that reapeth
    A REFERENCE TO HIM receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life everlasting: that both he that soweth, HOLY GHOST and he that reapeth THE SON , may rejoice together.

SO THE WORD, THE SON’S SPIRIT LEFT THE FATHER BEFORE THE WORLD WAS, TO ESTABLISH THE FLESH THROUGH HIMSELF,THEN THE HOLY GHOST LEFT THE FATHER TO CONCEIVE MARY,THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH,

AND GOD BECAME MAN/ GOD ON EARTH. ENTIRELY THROUGHOUT FROM HIS PURE GENUINE SUBSTANCE!!!

John14:10 Do you not believe, that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?…………..

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

WorshippingJesus,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

You got it! Jesus has a lot of worshippers!

WJ,

AND HOW!!!

HE'S GOT THE MOST OF ALL CHRISTIANS.

Peace and love in Jesus   OUR GOD, OUR FATHER, IN MYSTICAL BODY, BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH, BOTH GOD AND MAN.

Charles

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 24 2013,11:30)
    You got it! Jesus has a lot of worshippers!  

WJ

And they worshipped him and said, “truly you are the son of God”.

You missed that bit didn't you.

And in Heaven, God and the Lamb are also worshipped.
    Missed that one too.

Bias makes you blind.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 25 2013,02:46)
    If Jesus is “a god” and he has all power on earth then that means he is the God of this world!

WJ

Incorrect.

The Earth is not the world.
    Satan is not the God of this Earth, he is the god of this age.

When this age comes to a close, then the Earth will be the way it was meant to be. That is, the Kingdom of God will fill the whole Earth.

You need to delve into thinks more deeply WJ. You can't just make random statements with little study and expect people to give you credibility. Credibility comes when you know what you are talking about.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Keith, Jesus says that our God is also his God. The God of Jesus is the Father alone, right? Therefore, the God of us is also the Father alone, right?

If not, then how do you explain the fact that Jesus said his God was also our God?

Proclaimer
    Participant

The only answer he can give you is that Jesus must be his own God.
    But he won't say that and he won't answer you either.
    Instead any reply he might give will try and focus you away from this dilemma he has and argue another scripture that is easier to manipulate.
    Although now that I have said this, he might try and prove me wrong and do something I unexpected.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

It seems like you know Keith.  :)

Here's another, along the same lines:
    Acts 3:13
    The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.

According to this scripture, is Jesus the God of the patriarchs?  Or the servant OF that God?

I worship the God of Abraham, not His servants – just like His holy servant Jesus taught me to do.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 24 2013,17:16)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 25 2013,02:46)

WJ

Incorrect.

The Earth is not the world.
    Satan is not the God of this Earth, he is the god of this age.

When this age comes to a close, then the Earth will be the way it was meant to be. That is, the Kingdom of God will fill the whole Earth.

You need to delve into thinks more deeply WJ. You can't just make random statements with little study and expect people to give you credibility. Credibility comes when you know what you are talking about.

Wrong!

Exodus 15:18 Jehovah reigneth — to the age, and for ever!'

Jehovah reigns in every age.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

Here's another, along the same lines:
    Acts 3:13
    The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.

MIKE,

HE SEVERED GOD:

[/B] BY BEING HIS FLESH SUBSTANCE AND BECAME BOTH GOD AND MAN, ALMIGHTY GOD IN SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY[/B]

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 17,361 through 17,380 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account