The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 17,341 through 17,360 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 22 2013,11:30)
    T8

It would seem that it is your own tongue that denies that God has all power in heaven and in earth!

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER is given unto me “IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH' Math 28:19

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 2 Tim 3:13

WJ

WJ, there you go talking through a hole in your hat again.

I absolutely believe that God gave Jesus all authority so that all things will be subject to Jesus who will return the favor by giving it all back to God once redemption is complete.

What made you think I didn't believe that?

You don't make much sense. You spout of this and that, and it means nothing.

Worse than that, you refer this scripture as if it were speaking about me.
    But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 2 Tim 3:13

What if I was a child of God and was telling the truth. You would then be against God. And saying that what God has done is evil, is actually blasphemy. But we are told that some blaspheme that which they understand not.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 22 2013,13:46)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 22 2013,06:01)
    which was given [[[us]]] in Christ Jesus before the world began, (John 15:27)

EdJ, it stands to reason that before we existed, that God would have known us because he knows all things and all things come from him.

Your view might be true if God was unable to think us before he created us or brought us forth.

Hi T8,

Believing in preexistence or no is irrelevant to the here and now.  :)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 21 2013,21:54)

T8

It would seem that it is your own tongue that denies that God has all power in heaven and in earth!

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER is given unto me “IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH' Math 28:19

WJ

I absolutely believe that God gave Jesus all authority so that all things “will be subject to Jesus who will return the favor by giving it all back to God once redemption is complete.

t8

Will be or has been? Jesus says “it is given to him”.

Because you imply that Jesus does not have all authority in heaven and in earth! Matt 28:19 says he does.

Yep! :)

What if I was a child of God and was telling the truth. You would then be against God.

Right back at ya!

Does Jesus have all authority in earth t8?

Simple question but I will bet my hat you won't answer!  :)

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 21 2013,18:23)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 21 2013,17:04)
    Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

I wish Paul would have added these “disclaimers” in more of his writings.  I'm sure he just figured that things like this were common sense to most people.  Apparently, he wasn't counting on the twisted minds of Trinitarians.

Mike

Why don't you highlight the rest of the scripture?

…it is clear that this does not include God himself, “who put everything under Christ.

Is everything under Christ?

Does everything include power Mike?

Or do those words mean nothing?

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 21 2013,17:46)
    It says “all authority”, Keith.  Not “all power”.  And yes, the God of Jesus GAVE His firstborn Son all kinds of authority.

Keith, Jesus says that our God is also his God.  The God of Jesus is the Father alone.  Therefore, the God of us is also the Father alone.

Look up the greek Mike.

It says “2) physical and mental power”.

But if that is not enough for you then how about this…

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given “all things” into his hand. Jn 3:35

WJ

carmel
    Participant

t8,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]
    t8,
    In the beginning of 1 Corinthians 11,  Paul was full of praise to  the obedience, and respect his people maintained in their work. Then he shifted his mode of speech, with the statement: But I would have you know,
    to reveal further fundamental basis, regarding the distinctions, and differences between the man and the woman, which the church must also maintain.

These distinctions within the church, must be maintained  in relation to the mystical body of Christ, THE CHURCH ITSELF, which is both, SPIRIT and FLESH, symbolically represented in the body of MAN, and the body of WOMAN respectively.

Now:

LET’S READ AGAIN:

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;

and the head of the woman is the man;

and the head of Christ is God

SO HE GAVE THE FUNDAMENTAL REASONS WHY IT MUST BE SO!!!

THEREFORE HE STARTED WITH THE FIRST PROOF, OBVIOUSLY REGARDING THE RELATION BETWEEN CHRIST AND THE HEAD OF  EVERY MEN  PLURAL!!!

THEN AFTER REGARDING THE RELATION BETWEEN THE HEAD OF THE WOMAN AND THE MAN  SINGULAR, AND WITH AN ARTICLE “THE”!!!

NOW MY QUESTION:

WHY PAUL USED THE PLURAL IN THE CASE OF MEN, AND THE SINGULAR AND ALSO THE ARTICLE IN THE CASE OF THE WOMAN???

MORE TO COME!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 22 2013,01:52)

T8

WJ

I absolutely believe that God gave Jesus all authority so that all things “will be subject to Jesus who will return the favor by giving it all back to God once redemption is complete.

t8

Will be or has been? Jesus says “it is given to him”.

Because you imply that Jesus does not have all authority in heaven and in earth! Matt 28:19 says he does.

Yep! :)

What if I was a child of God and was telling the truth. You would then be against God.

Right back at ya!

Does Jesus have all authority in earth t8?

Simple question but I will bet my hat you won't answer!  :)

WJ

Bump for t8

Matrix: “Its the question”.  :)

carmel
    Participant

WorshippingJesus,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

it is clear that this does not include God himself, “who put everything under Christ.

WJ,

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE AS WELL?

John 12: 32And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL THINGS to myself.

Peace and Love in Jesus

Charles

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 22 2013,16:24)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 22 2013,18:31)

it is clear that this does not include God himself, “who put everything under Christ.

WJ,

John 12: 32And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL THINGS to myself.

Peace and Love in Jesus

Charles

Excellent!

Who could do that but God? If Jesus was not God then his words would be blasphemous for Jesus would be saying he will draw everything to a mere man or something less than God, and not God!

Blessings!

WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 22 2013,17:43)
    Believing in preexistence or no is irrelevant to the here and now.

I wouldn't say completely irrelevant because no lie is of God.
    But yes, it is not an attack on the foundation.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 23 2013,11:37)

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 22 2013,16:24)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 22 2013,18:31)

WJ,

Peace and Love in Jesus

Charles

Excellent!

Who could do that but God? If Jesus was not God then his words would be blasphemous for Jesus would be saying he will draw everything to a mere man or something less than God, and not God!

Blessings!

WJ

Wrong WJ. God chose to make all things come to subjection to Christ, so that when it is, it will be returned back to God in a redeemed state. This will result in God being in all.

Your thinking has no scriptural basis WJ. It is just the ramblings of your mind that we hear. You are persistent in blurring the lines between God and his son.

An attack on who the son is is an attack on God. Jesus built his Church on the truth that Jesus is the son of God. It is Satan, his minions, and those influenced by him that attack that truth.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 23 2013,10:56)
    Bump for t8

Matrix: “Its the question”.

Yes God GAVE Jesus that.

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

And does Jesus give us all things?

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him freely give us all things?”

For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

Look up the meaning of GIVEN and GRANTED. Those words imply a GIVER and GRANTER. And who in their right mind would deny that God was the giver? And we know that it is more blessed to give than receive and God is the ultimate giver.

And when Jesus said that he has given us authority over all the power of the enemy, he was not declaring that we are Jesus. Likewise when God gave Jesus all authority, he was not saying that Jesus was God.

You guys need to repent of all the lies you are trying to make people believe.

And how many more times do you need to be refuted? Shame on you.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 21 2013,20:54)

WJ, there you go talking through a hole in your hat again.

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 22 2013,00:52)
    Simple question but I will bet my hat you won't answer!

I'm not taking that bet.  Even if I win, I'll only get a hat with a hole in it!   :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 22 2013,01:31)
    Mike

…it is clear that this does not include God himself, “who put everything under Christ.

Keith,

Why would you point us right back to the very word Paul just got done making a disclaimer about? ???

Remember that Paul said the word “everything” does not include God Himself. That means God Himself is above His holy servant Jesus Christ.

Makes sense, right?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 22 2013,01:32)
    But if that is not enough for you then how about this…

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given “all things” into his hand. Jn 3:35

Romans 8:32
    He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us “all things”?

Now what?  Will we also be God Almighty when we're given “all things”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Keith, Jesus says that our God is also his God. The God of Jesus is the Father alone, right? Therefore, the God of us is also the Father alone, right?

If not, then how do you explain the fact that Jesus said his God was also our God?

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

SO THIS SCRIPTURE AS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRIST CREATION AT ALL BUT WITH HIS COMING IN THE FLESH .

Terraricca,

OK!

John 1: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,

Now reflect John didn't say the word became man

SO:

EXPLAIN HOW HE WAS MADE FLESH!!!

AND HOW HE DWELT AMONG US!!! OBVIOUS AS MAN!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 23 2013,12:11)

terraricca,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

SO THIS SCRIPTURE AS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRIST CREATION AT ALL BUT WITH HIS COMING IN THE FLESH .

Terraricca,

OK!

John 1: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,

Now reflect John didn't say the word became man

SO:

EXPLAIN HOW HE WAS MADE FLESH!!!

AND HOW HE DWELT AMONG US!!! OBVIOUS AS MAN!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

Sins scriptures says Christ became flesh :or was made flesh, or took the cover of flesh,,

The right question to ask is what was he before he became flesh ???

And Christ answered that question by saying :that he from the father and later says that he now return to the father ,he also said that the one that ascend his the one that descend ,and so on…..

Now God used and women among his people to give his son a coat of flesh, this is why Mary his only a surrogate mother because she add no part at all in the living being of Christ ,in this way he was made just a little lower than the angels.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 23 2013,15:38)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 22 2013,01:31)
    Mike

Keith,

Why would you point us right back to the very word Paul just got done making a disclaimer about?  ???

Remember that Paul said the word “everything” does not include God Himself.  That means God Himself is above His holy servant Jesus Christ.

Makes sense, right?

That in itself is clear. Jesus is not God in that scripture.

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 22 2013,18:08)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 23 2013,10:56)
    Bump for t8

Matrix: “Its the question”.

Yes God GAVE Jesus that.

Good, then how can satan be the god of this earth/world?

If Jesus is “a god” as you and Mike believe and he has all authority in earth then it would mean he is the God of this earth/world.

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 17,341 through 17,360 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account