The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 17,321 through 17,340 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2013,14:42)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 19 2013,18:53)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2013,13:48)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 19 2013,18:18)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2013,10:43)
    Hi Pierre,

Not so, the bible says in Adam all die, not EVE;
    for she(EVE) is the mother of ALL living;
    was Jesus not (in fact) living?

Jesus also misses the curse put on David's lineage,
    because Nathan (Mary's great great … Grand father: see
    Luke 3:23-31), son of David, was already born.  (ref. 2 Samuel 12:10)

God bless
    Ed J  

So Eve still alive now some were on earth ???

Being the first and only one women ,tell me was their any other alternative ??? Mean become the mother of the first generation of humans

Hi Pierre,

In Hebrew there is no word “Great, great, great. ect. …Grandmother”.

God bless
    Ed J

Edj

What is this answer mean to my questions ???

Hi Pierre,

Eve is the mother of all living, but
    Adam is NOT the father of all living.

Now do you get it?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

nO i DO NOT GET IT

IF EVE HIS THE MOTHER OF ALL LIVING ;TELL me WHY ADAM IS “NOT ” THE FATHER OF THE SAME ALL LIVING ????

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Jesus' father was GOD; Adam was NOT
    Jesus' great, great, great, great grandfather.

On the other hand Mary was Jesus' biological mother,
    so Eve was Jesus' great, great, great, great grandmother.
    Eve is the mother of all living, but not Adam. Now do you get it?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 21 2013,05:21)
    Hi Pierre,

God bless

Edj

so what you telling me ,is that Jesus did not exist prior to his birth from Mary ???

if so how could God be his father then ???

I agree with what you say about Adam and Eve in that way ,

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

Nor do I think Adam is the first ever soul, since God Himself also has a soul – which assumably existed long before Adam's soul existed.

Mike,

The soul is a creature.

It is created by GOD through Jesus' spirit,to act as a mediator BETWEEN GOD AND MANKIND.

THE SOUL IS THE ONLY HOUSE OF GOD!!!

GOD  IS ONLY A SPIRIT BEING!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 21 2013,13:18)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

Edj

so what you telling me ,is that Jesus did not exist prior to his birth from Mary ???

Hi Pierre,

I believe we all preexisted.

God bless

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

so what you telling me ,is that Jesus did not exist prior to his birth from Mary

Terraricca,

HE EXISTED AS A SPIRIT, THE WORD, ETERNALLY ONE WITH GOD.

HE LEFT GOD, IN ORDER FOR THE FATHER, THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST, TO CREATE ALL THROUGH HIM!

John 1:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for

I PROCEEDED FORTH  (NOT CREATED)

and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes that is a good point Charles.

He PROCEEDED FORTH.

It doesn't actually mean that he has lived forever if that is what you are saying. It just means that all that Jesus is, came from God. He wasn't created in the sense that all created things are made by God through Jesus as stated in scripture.

When we are born again, we are born of God and we are like Jesus who is the only begotten of God.

And guess what, we proceed from our parents. They didn't create us. Likewise Jesus father is God.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 21 2013,11:41)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

Edj

Hi Pierre,

God bless

Edj

I do not believe we all pre existed ,their are no scriptures to that right ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 22 2013,02:50)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 21 2013,11:41)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

Edj

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

Edj

I do not believe we all pre existed ,their are no scriptures to that right ???

Hi Pierre,

Our Preexistence

Yes, we all preexisted our physical flesh!
    Thanks very much for your concern in this matter!
    2Tm.1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling,
    not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace,
    which was given [[[us]]] in Christ Jesus before the world began, (John 15:27)

More evidence:  

Jer.1:5 Before I(YHVH) formed thee in the belly I knew thee;
    and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee,
    and I(YHVH) ordained thee(Jeremiah) a prophet unto the nations.

“The Word” in us!

John 15:27 And ye also shall bear witness (by the HolySpirit),
    because [[[ye]]] have been with me from the beginning.
    Acts 12:24 But “The word” of God grew and multiplied.

“Twice dead, plucked up by the roots”

Jude:1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you,
    feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of
    winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 21 2013,12:15)

terraricca,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

so what you telling me ,is that Jesus did not exist prior to his birth from Mary

Terraricca,

HE LEFT GOD, IN ORDER FOR THE FATHER, THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST, TO CREATE ALL THROUGH HIM!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

I see it this way; if Christ the WORD of God was not the first creation of God then in no way can men be saved ,because it is impossible for God to be involve with corruption ,and so the only way out would be total destruction ,but because of THE WORD who intervene in our behalves ,a solution was found to bring ,men back to God in what would be acceptable to God ,and that was put into motion ,and so the WORD himself came many times to visit the prophets to tell them about things that will happen then and lather ,this was to bring the hope of men to look for the time of his coming and also to bring forth the way of salvation what all men hunger for,

wen the time came for the WORD to come on earth and pay the price (this was the solution ) to bring back men to God ,God made the arrangement to fulfill it by the power of his holy spirit ,to make the Word come under the cover of flesh ,this was done through his servant Mary ,she ad no part in bringing into the world the son of God ,she only was the means to do it ,and so become a blessing as part of God will to save men,

wen Christ died it was MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ,and only the call of the righteous would be on for generation until such a time that it ends ,soon

terraricca
    Participant

Edj

Our Preexistence

Yes, we all preexisted our physical flesh!
    Thanks very much for your concern in this matter!
    2Tm.1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling,
    not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace,

More evidence:

Jer.1:5 Before I(YHVH) formed thee in the belly I knew thee;
    and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee,
    and I(YHVH) ordained thee(Jeremiah) a prophet unto the nations.

“The Word” in us!

John 15:27 And ye also shall bear witness (by the HolySpirit),
    because [[[ye]]] have been with me from the beginning.
    Acts 12:24 But “The word” of God grew and multiplied.

“Twice dead, plucked up by the roots”

Jude:1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you,
    feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of
    winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

let see your scriptures ;

2Ti 1:9 who has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

I see it this way; if Christ the WORD of God was not the first creation of God then in no way can men be saved ,because it is impossible for God to be involve with corruption ,and so the only way out would be total destruction ,but because of THE WORD who intervene in our behalves ,a solution was found to bring ,men back to God in what would be acceptable to God ,and that was put into motion ,and so the WORD himself came many times to visit the prophets to tell them about things that will happen then and lather ,this was to bring the hope of men to look for the time of his coming and also to bring forth the way of salvation what all men hunger for,

wen the time came for the WORD to come on earth and pay the price (this was the solution ) to bring back men to God ,God made the arrangement to fulfill it by the power of his holy spirit ,to make the Word come under the cover of flesh ,this was done through his servant Mary ,she ad no part in bringing into the world the son of God ,she only was the means to do it ,and so become a blessing as part of God will to save men,

wen Christ died it was MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ,and only the call of the righteous would be on for generation until such a time that it ends ,soon

Jer 1:4 The word of the LORD came to me, saying,
    Jer 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
    before you were born I set you apart;
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

in this verse it is THE WORD (CHRIST ) OF GOD THAT TALKS TO JEREMY ABOUT THE SOLUTION TO SAVE MEN AND MADE IT THAT JEREMY WOULD BE A PART OF IT AND THAT HE AD FORESEEN THE OFFSPRING OF THE GENERATIONS ,THIS IS POSSIBLE BUT DOES NOT MAKE IT GENERAL TO APPLY TO ALL OF US ,ONLY TO SOME FOR GOD PURPOSE,

Jn 15:27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.
    Jn 16:1 “All this I have told you so that you will not go astray.

wen Christ says here the BEGINNING it means the start of his ministry ,this is clear from verse 16;1

Jude 1:12 These men are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead.

MT 25:2 “Five of them were foolish, and five were prudent.
    MT 25:3 “For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them,
    MT 25:4 but the prudent took oil in flasks along with their lamps.
    MT 25:5 “Now while the bridegroom was delaying, they all got drowsy and began to sleep.
    MT 25:6 “But at midnight there was a shout, ‘Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.’
    MT 25:7 “Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps.
    MT 25:8 “The foolish said to the prudent, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’
    MT 25:9 “But the prudent answered, ‘No, there will not be enough for us and you too; go instead to the dealers and buy some for yourselves.’
    MT 25:10 “And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut.
    MT 25:11 “Later the other virgins also came, saying, ‘ Lord, lord, open up for us.’
    MT 25:12 “But he answered, ‘Truly I say to you, I do not know you.’
    MT 25:13 “ Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour.

so there is no preexistence for anyone of us ,only that some are playing a bigger part in God purpose than others ,that's all

carmel
    Participant

t8,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

It doesn't actually mean that he has lived forever

t8,

1John 1That which was from the beginning, THE WORD

which we have heard, JESUS

which we have seen with our eyes, JESUS

which we have looked upon, JESUS

and our hands have handled, JESUS

of the word of life: JESUS

2 For the life was manifested; BECAME MAN

and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you the

LIFE ETERNAL,

which was with the Father, ETERNAL

and hath appeared to us: : BECAME MAN!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Quote (Lightenup @ Dec. 11 2012,16:15)
    You say He is Lord.
    I say He is LORD!

LORD as in Jehovah, the Son.

You can't say that Jesus is LORD as in Jehovah, the Son.

Amen!

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 20 2012,05:45)
    LU, you need to be careful with your words for in your words are life and death.
    If you say that YHWH is the God of this world, then you could quite well be indirectly implying that God is evil.

T8

It would seem that it is your own tongue that denies that God has all power in heaven and in earth!

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER is given unto me “IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH' Math 28:19

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 2 Tim 3:13

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

It says “all authority”, Keith.  Not “all power”.  And yes, the God of Jesus GAVE His firstborn Son all kinds of authority.

Keith, Jesus says that our God is also his God.  The God of Jesus is the Father alone.  Therefore, the God of us is also the Father alone.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 21 2013,12:15)

terraricca,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

Terraricca,

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

your point ad puzzled me for a while ;on those words that Christ said :Jn 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

those words are true but from Christ perspective only ,not yours,

look what Christ said lather that “I PROCEEDED FORTH ;;AND CAME FROM THE FATHER ; THEN GO ON AND SAID ;;NEITHER CAME I OF MYSELF ,BUT HE SEND ME ;;;

SO ;ALL WHAT CHRIST WAS TALKING ABOUT IS ,HIS BEING THEIR IN THEIR PRESENCE ,AND TELL THEM HOW HE CAME TO BE THERE , RIGHT THERE FACING THEM .

SO THIS SCRIPTURE AS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRIST CREATION AT ALL BUT WITH HIS COMING IN THE FLESH .

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 22 2013,03:30)

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 20 2012,05:45)
    LU, you need to be careful with your words for in your words are life and death.
    If you say that YHWH is the God of this world, then you could quite well be indirectly implying that God is evil.

T8

It would seem that it is your own tongue that denies that God has all power in heaven and in earth!

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER is given unto me “IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH' Math 28:19

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 2 Tim 3:13

WJ

WJ

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

1Co 15:27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, “ALL POWER” is given unto me “IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH' Math 28:19

so you are interpreting the scriptures in a wrong way missing out who his who ,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 21 2013,17:04)
    Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

I wish Paul would have added these “disclaimers” in more of his writings. I'm sure he just figured that things like this were common sense to most people. Apparently, he wasn't counting on the twisted minds of Trinitarians.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 22 2013,05:23)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 21 2013,17:04)
    Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

I wish Paul would have added these “disclaimers” in more of his writings.  I'm sure he just figured that things like this were common sense to most people.  Apparently, he wasn't counting on the twisted minds of Trinitarians.

yes ,but I think he ad his time with all those that were thinking that scriptures have been made to be exploited for a gain,
    because that were the trinitarian are fighting for ,their religion and their pockets ,NOT THE TRUTH OF GOD

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 22 2013,06:01)

EdJ, it stands to reason that before we existed, that God would have known us because he knows all things and all things come from him.

Your view might be true if God was unable to think us before he created us or brought us forth.

Viewing 20 posts - 17,321 through 17,340 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account