The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 17,261 through 17,280 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 08 2013,16:09)
    God > Christ > Man > Woman

The teaching is simple enough that a third grader can understand it.  Surely Charles understands the teaching as well.  It's just that this particular teaching puts a damper on his “Jesus is God” philosophy, and so he must pretend the teaching is really something other than what it very clearly is.

It's like they have to do when they read, The Father is greater than me.

They can't just accept those words for what they truly say, because it doesn't align with their man-made doctrine.  So they must start hemming and hawing and making all kinds of asinine claims about what those simple words REALLY mean.

Proclaimer
    Participant

That is true Mike. They defend their truth to the point that they will even contradict scripture if it disagrees. Very sad that men do that.

carmel
    Participant

t8,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

t8,

Answer:

WHO COMMANDS YOUR BODY???

WHO RULES YOUR BODY???

OR MORE APPROPRIATE IN THE SAME CONTEXT:

WHO IS THE HEAD OF YOUR BODY???

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

Charles, do you seriously believe that Jesus didn't exist until he was born of Mary on earth?

Mike,

Luke 1:31 Behold thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and shalt bring forth a son; and thou shalt CALL HIS NAME JESUS.

Answer.

When did Jesus born?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

In one sentence, you are arguing that Jesus was eternal, and then in the next, you are arguing that he has only existed for 2000 years.  

Mike,

These were my words:

Jesus was never created.

Jesus' spirit was ETERNALLY one with the Father

I NEVER SAID JESUS WAS ETERNALLY ONE WITH THE FATHER.

JESUS' SPIRIT YES!

NOW READ:

1 John 1:2………..THE LIFE ETERNAL, WHICH WAS WITH THE FATHER,

So it is clear enough that JESUS IS THE ETERNAL LIFE, SINCE ONLY HE CAME BACK TO LIFE, and HE WAS WITH THE FATHER OBVIOUS AS A SPIRIT.

SO JESUS WAS BORN MAN,THE WORD  BECAME FLESH,AND BEFORE THAT HE WAS A SPIRIT, THE WORD , WITH THE FATHER.

John 1:1 IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made.

4 IN HIM WAS LIFE,

and the life was the light of men

AS YOU CAN READ THE ABOVE IS A REFERENCE TO JESUS,WHEN HE WAS A SPIRIT.IT SAYS AS WELL THAT ALL WAS MADE BY HIM,DEFINITELY WHEN HE WAS YET A SPIRIT.

SINCE ALL WAS CREATED BY HIM.

John17:5 And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee.

SO SINCE IN THE ABOVE JESUS SAID:

GLORIFY ME WITH YOURSELF, WITH THE GLORY WHICH I HAD,

HE  DEFINITELY DECLARED THAT HE WAS ETERNALLY  WITH THE FATHER.

THE WORDS: WITH YOURSELF SIGNIFY THAT JESUS AS A SPIRIT WAS IN THE SAME GLORY OF THE FATHER THEREFORE ETERNAL.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

carmel,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

the soul is the spirit of our self  ,our being

Terraricca,

I  REPEAT:

DEFINE YOUR BEING!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 12 2013,02:57)

carmel,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

the soul is the spirit of our self  ,our being

Terraricca,

I  REPEAT:

DEFINE YOUR BEING!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel

my being is all that his in my soul for witch I will be and can be judge ,changes to the soul can only be done by me while I am alive wen I die the clock stops and all is set to be judged

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 11 2013,13:17)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 09 2013,10:44)

Charles, do you seriously believe that Jesus didn't exist until he was born of Mary on earth?

Mike,

Luke 1:31 Behold thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and shalt bring forth a son; and thou shalt CALL HIS NAME JESUS.

Answer.

When did Jesus born?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

John 17:5
    And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Wasn't it the BEING Jesus Christ who said these words?  If so, then it was apparently the BEING Jesus Christ who had glory alongside his own God before the world began.

So you tell me:  When did Jesus really begin to exist?

Charles, it seems you fall into the same grandfathered thinking that most Christians fall into.  You assume that because Mary was told to name her child “Jesus”, that “Jesus” wasn't already his name for eons in heaven.

But imagine that next year, God will transform Michael the archangel into a human being for some particular purpose.  Will the fact that Michael's “earth parents” are told to name their child “Michael” change the fact that his name has ALREADY BEEN “Michael” for thousands of years – perhaps millions of years?  Of course not.

So why would so many people think that the name our Lord was given on earth couldn't also have been the name he had in heaven for millions of years before becoming flesh?

At any rate, I don't KNOW without a doubt that his name WAS Jesus in heaven.  But I don't see any reason to just ASSUME that it wasn't – like most people do.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 11 2013,14:54)
    THE WORDS: WITH YOURSELF SIGNIFY THAT JESUS AS A SPIRIT WAS IN THE SAME GLORY OF THE FATHER THEREFORE ETERNAL.

“Jesus as a spirit” is a far cry from “the spirit of Jesus”.

I agree that Jesus existed as a spirit being before he existed as a flesh being on earth.

But it was the same PERSON in both cases. And that PERSON was the first creation of God. (Prov 8:22, 24, 25; Col 1:15, Rev 3:14, Micah 5:2)

Not “God Himself”, but the firstborn Son OF God. Charles, do you know what the word “OF” means?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I don't believe that there was a Jesus before the world was created, only God.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 12 2013,09:05)

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 09 2013,09:09)

t8,

Answer:

WHO COMMANDS YOUR BODY???

WHO RULES YOUR BODY???

OR MORE APPROPRIATE IN THE SAME CONTEXT:

WHO IS THE HEAD OF YOUR BODY???

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

I control my body. I am the head of my own body. Christ is the head of me.

I am not my body. I am not flesh. That is why I can be led by the Spirit or the flesh. Stands to reason then that I am not the body nor the Spirit, if they can lead me.

I am a soul. God saves souls. He gives us a new body and a new spirit. Yet I am still me.

carmel
    Participant

I control my body,I am the head of my own body.

t8,

What the “I” stands for?

Say simply what do you mean.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

Wasn't it the BEING Jesus Christ who said these words?  If so, then it was apparently the BEING Jesus Christ who had glory alongside his own God before the world began.

Mike,

Before the world began,Jesus'spirit was in one glory with the Father's spirit, therefore with God. He never had a name yet!

But imagine that next year, God will transform Michael the archangel

Michael the archangel was created millions of years before Jesus was born,and he was given a name since he became a creature.

Also Michael was created by the Father through Jesus' spirit while he was still in one glory with the Father.

Believe it or not Michael already became man in John the baptist. Jesus confirmed this,although he never specified his name.

Peace and loe in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 14 2013,07:01)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 13 2013,03:29)

Mike,

Before the world began,Jesus'spirit was in one glory with the Father's spirit, therefore with God. He never had a name yet!

But imagine that next year, God will transform Michael the archangel

Michael the archangel was created millions of years before Jesus was born,and he was given a name since he became a creature.

Also Michael was created by the Father through Jesus' spirit while he was still in one glory with the Father.

Believe it or not Michael already became man in John the baptist. Jesus confirmed this,although he never specified his name.

Peace and loe in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

So you agree with me then, that before Jesus was born, there was no Jesus, only God.
    Jesus was therefore Part of God before the world was created  –  God “alone” created it.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

So you agree with me then, that before Jesus was born, there was no Jesus, only God.

YES!

Jesus' Spirit was in the bossom of the Father. BEFORE THE WORLD WAS!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

=mikeboll64,Jan. 13 2013,03:35

Mike,

Do you mean that :

GOD'S SPIRIT, is different from

THE SPIRIT OF GOD???

Genesis 1:2…………the spirit of God moved over the waters

But it was the same PERSON in both cases.

NO!

As a spirit He is God!

As Jesus He is both

GOD and MAN.

Both SPIRIT and FLESH.

Both INVISIBLE and VISIBLE.

It took MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF YEARS TO BECOME WHAT HE IS NOW, SO HOW ON EARTH HE IS THE SAME PERSON???

NOW :

LOOK AT THE SKY AND ALL AROUND YOU, WHATEVER YOU CAN SEE, AND WHATEVER YOU CAN TOUCH, IT WAS ONCE JESUS' SPIRIT SINCE :

ALL IN HIM, AND ALL BY HIM. AND WHAT IS VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE IS HIS ROAD TO BECOME SO!!!

And that PERSON was the first creation of God.

No Mike, HE WAS:

THE BEGINNING OF CREATION,

BUT THAT IS A FAR CRY FROM :

THE FIRST CREATION OF GOD!

GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF CREATION.

BUT HE MADE USE OF HIS GENUINE SPIRIT,WHOM WE IDENTIFY AS HIS SON,WHO WAS AND IS ETERNALLY IN THE BOSSOM OF HIS FATHER; AS A SPIRIT!!!

SO AS A SPIRIT HE IS STILL ONE WITH HIS FATHER.

AND HE IS ALSO JESUS CHRIST GLORIFIED AS GOD MAN.JESUS IN MYSTICAL BODY.

THIS TO KEEP IN MIND THAT GOD ALWAYS ADDS TO HIS RICHES, AND ALWAYS KEEP ON ADDING TO HIS RICHES; HE NEVER STOPS.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 13 2013,14:01)
    Mike,

Where can I read what you said in scripture, Charles?

Also, you didn't answer my “Michael” question. Could God cause Michael to become flesh, and have his earth parents name him “Michael” – even though that has already been his name in heaven? YES or NO?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 13 2013,15:49)
    Jesus was therefore Part of God before the world was created………….

Ed,

In the three years we've been talking on HN, I never suspected you believed such a thing. Are you saying that something that WAS God became someone who WASN'T God any longer?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 14 2013,15:16)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 13 2013,03:35)

Mike,

Do you mean that :

GOD'S SPIRIT, is different from

THE SPIRIT OF GOD???

Nope. I mean “God as a spirit being” is a far cry from “the Spirit OF God”.

In one case, you are talking about God Himself.  In the other, you are talking about the Spirit OF God.

Charles, do you know what the word “OF” means?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 14 2013,15:16)
    It took MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF YEARS TO BECOME WHAT HE IS NOW, SO HOW ON EARTH HE IS THE SAME PERSON???

Well, Jesus can't possibly be God then, Charles. God is immutable. And it seems you believe that Jesus did lots of changing.

Viewing 20 posts - 17,261 through 17,280 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account