The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 17,241 through 17,260 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    2besee
    Participant

Yes T thank-you. (:

terraricca
    Participant

:)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 29 2012,13:39)
    SINCE GOD CREATED ALL IN HIS SON'S SPIRIT, ALL BY HIS SON'S SPIRIT, AND FOR HIS SON'S SPIRIT,AND HIS SON'S SPIRIT IS THE FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE, ISN'T ADAM THE FIRST EVER SOUL,THEREFORE THE SON'S SPIRIT SUBSTANCE???

Hi Charles,

I do not remember ever reading in scripture all those things you said about the spirit of Christ.

Nor do I think Adam is the first ever soul, since God Himself also has a soul – which assumably existed long before Adam's soul existed.

carmel
    Participant

SINCE GOD CREATED ALL IN HIS SON'S SPIRIT, ALL BY HIS SON'S SPIRIT, AND FOR HIS SON'S SPIRIT,AND HIS SON'S SPIRIT  IS  THE FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE, ISN'T ADAM THE FIRST EVER SOUL,THEREFORE THE SON'S SPIRIT SUBSTANCE???
    Hi Charles,

I do not remember ever reading in scripture all those things you said about the spirit of Christ.

Nor do I think Adam is the first ever soul, since God Himself also has a soul – which assumably existed long before Adam's soul existed.

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: ISN'T THIS JESUS' SPIRIT SINCE HE IS THE FIRST BORN OF EVERY CREATURE OBVIOUS DURING THE CREATION OF OUR WORLD COMMENCED IN GENESIS 1:3

16 For in him were all things created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominations, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him and in him.

HERE YOU ARE : IT IS CONFIRMED THAT ALL IN HIM, THEREFORE JESUS' SPIRIT WAS USED AS A MEDIATOR BY THE FATHER THROUGH  THE HOLY SPIRIT TO CREATE ALL NO MATTER WHAT!!!

17 And he is before all, and by him all things consist.

HERE IT SAYS THAT ALL THINGS CONSIST BY HIM. SO JESUS SPIRIT IS THE SUBSTANCE OF ALL WHATEVER IS CREATED.

IN ALL VERIOUS  SPIRITS, AND MATTER.NO MATTER WHAT!!!

18 And he is the head (SOUL)of the body,(MYSTICAL,) the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he may hold the primacy:

NOTICE; THAT IN ALL THINGS HE MAY HOLD THE PRIMACY.

SO HIS SPIRIT WAS USED TO CREATE ALL WHATEVER WAS CREATED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME.

SO SINCE ADAM WAS THE FIRST EVER LIVING  SOUL, THEREFORE JESUS' SPIRIT WAS USED AS THE  SUBSTANCE OF THIS PARTICULAR SOUL FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME, AND THROUGH ADAM THE ENTIRE OF ALL MEN, NOT WOMEN THOUGH.

AND HERE COMES THAT FAMOUS STATEMENT:

THE HEAD (SOUL) OF EVERY MEN IS CHRIST

THE HEAD( SOULS) OF THE WOMAN ( EVE) IS THE MAN ( ADAM) OBVIOUS THROUGH HIS RIB.

THE HEAD( SOUL) OF CHRIST IS GOD( THE HOLY SPIRIT)

19 Because in him, it hath well pleased the Father, that all fullness should dwell;

HERE IT IS CONFIRMED: THAT THE FATHER IS WELL PLEASED THAT ALL THE ENTIRE CREATION SHOULD DWELL IN JESUS' SPIRIT.

WHY???

READ:

20 And through him to reconcile all things unto himself, making peace through the blood of his cross, both as to the things that are on earth, and the things that are in heaven.

OBVIOUS TO RECONCILE THE ENTIRE CREATION, NO MATTER WHAT,UNTO HIM,

MAKING PEACE SO THE FATHER THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT UP TO NOW,WOULD BE IN JESUS' MYSTICAL BODY, THE CHURCH,

AND ON THE LAST THEY AFTER THE FATHER MAKES JESUS' ENEMIES HIS FOOTSTOOL, GOD WOULD BE ALL IN ALL.

REV:21:3And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying:

Behold THE TABERNACLE OF GOD WITH MEN,

and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

the soul is the spirit of our self ,our being

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Charles,

Colossians 1:15-17 speaks of Jesus, not “the spirit of Jesus”.

Jesus is not the “soul” of every man, Charles. We all have our own souls. Jesus is the head of every man, meaning he is higher in the hierarchy than man is.

Similarly, God is the head of Christ, meaning that God is higher than Christ.

carmel
    Participant

Colossians 1:15-17 speaks of Jesus, not “the spirit of Jesus”.

Mike,

Explain how :

ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM AND IN HIM,IF IT IS NOT BY JESUS' SPIRIT???

16 For in him were all things created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominations, or principalities, or powers:

ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM AND IN HIM.

EXPLAIN HOW HE IS BEFORE ALL WHATEVER IS CREATED,

AND ALL THINGS EVER CREATED CONSIST BY HIM,

IF IT IS NOT BY JESUS' SPIRIT.???

17 And he is before all, and by him all things consist.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Because Jesus, the BEING, was the first thing God ever created. All other things were subsequently created BY the God of Jesus, THROUGH His firstborn, Jesus Christ.

All things were created through Jesus, because Jesus has existed longer than everything, except for his own God, Jehovah.

So when it says all things were created through Jesus, it really means “Jesus himself” – not “the spirit of Jesus”, or “the soul of Jesus”.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

Because Jesus, the BEING, was the first thing God ever created.

Mike,

Jesus was never created.

Jesus' spirit was ETERNALLY one with the Father !

Read:

1 John 1:2 For the life was manifested; and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you the life eternal, which was with the Father, and hath appeared to us:

John17:5 And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee.

All other things were subsequently created BY the God of Jesus, THROUGH His firstborn, Jesus Christ.

How on earth JESUS WAS THE FIRST THING GOD EVER CREATED , AND ALL OTHER THINGS WERE SUBSEQUENTLY CREATED BY THE FATHER THROUGH HIS FIRST BORN, JESUS CHRIST, IF JESUS CHRIST WAS A MAN WHO WAS BORN 4000 YEARS AFTER EVERYTHING WAS ALREADY CREATED???

All things were created through Jesus, because Jesus has existed longer than everything, except for his own God, Jehovah.

HOW ON EARTH JESUS EXISTED LONGER THAN EVERYTHING,WHEN HE WAS BORN 4000 YEARS AFTER EVERYTHING WAS CREATED???

So when it says all things were created through Jesus, it really means “Jesus himself” – not “the spirit of Jesus”, or “the soul of Jesus”.

FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS:

I REPEAT HOW IF THE WORLD WAS MILLIONS OF YEARS IN EXISTENCE AND IT WAS CREATED THROUGH JESUS

WHEN JESUS WAS BORN ONLY 2000 YEARS AGO???

GIVE DETAILS WHICH MAKE SENSE!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

THE HEAD( SOUL) OF CHRIST IS GOD( THE HOLY SPIRIT)

look it now how you make the scriptures LIE ,WERE IN SCRIPTURES DOES IT SAY THAT GOD THE FATHER “HIS IS OWN TOOL ” YES THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GODS TOOL AND HE USE IT FOR HIS OWN PURPOSE ,BUT IT IS NOT HIM,

Proclaimer
    Participant

T, I agree. That quote is so wrong.

But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

If 'head' meant soul, then that whole verse is a bunch of babble.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 07 2013,14:21)
    T, I agree. That quote is so wrong.

But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

t8

you are back to normal “”” :D

and yes I agree with you ,their is no gain in corrupting views

terraricca
    Participant

carmel

Jesus was never created.

RO 10:6 But the righteousness based on faith speaks as follows: “DO NOT SAY IN YOUR HEART, `WHO WILL ASCEND INTO HEAVEN?’ (that is, to bring Christ down),

JN 20:17 Jesus *said to her, “Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.’

1Co 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

1Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.
    1Jn 1:2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.

1Jn 2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

2Jn 1:7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh,

carmel
    Participant

t8,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

t8,

I would appriciate, if you were to clarify yourself, since you are so sure of what you are saying!!!

From the other hand, I am going to give you a HINT:

This is the definition of HEAD IN THE CONTEXT OF THAT CHAPTER YOU MENTIONED:

Head 2776 kephale

strongs:

Short Definition: (a) the head, (b) met: a corner stone, uniting two walls; head, ruler, lord.

So answer:

WHO COMMANDS YOUR BODY???

WHO RULES YOUR BODY???

OR MORE APPROPRIATE IN THE SAME CONTEXT:

WHO IS THE HEAD OF YOUR BODY???

Peace and love in Jesus      THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH :WHAT IS THE CHURCH???     Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church,……..

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 08 2013,11:51)

t8,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

t8,

I would appriciate, if you were to clarify yourself, since you are so sure of what you are saying!!!

Head 2776 kephale

strongs:

Short Definition: (a) the head, (b) met: a corner stone, uniting two walls; head, ruler, lord.

So answer:

WHO RULES YOUR BODY???

Peace and love in Jesus      THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH :WHAT IS THE CHURCH???     Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church,……..

Charles

do you want me to answer this in a metaphor way ??? ok

my wife ;

in Christ truth ??? but then it is not my body but my soul ;

you have meaningless questions ;

Peace and love in Jesus THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH :WHAT IS THE CHURCH??? Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church,……..

Paul was talking allegorically ;did you ever see a congregation that follows a head ???

abe
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 07 2013,21:51)

t8,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

t8,

Head 2776 kephale

strongs:

So answer:

WHO RULES YOUR BODY???

Charles

Hi Carmel,

Rev.21:23 And the city has no need of the sun nor of the moon to shine upon it, for the glory of God lighted it up, and its LAMP is the LAMB.

Matt.6:22 The Lamp of the body is the Eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light.

Peace…

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2013,04:02)
    the soul is the spirit of our self  ,our being

the soul is the spirit of our self ,our being

Terraricca,

DEFINE YOUR BEING!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 09 2013,02:21)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2013,04:02)

Terraricca,

DEFINE YOUR BEING!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

yes but in your explanation here;

t8,

Head 2776 kephale

strongs:

So answer:

WHO RULES YOUR BODY???

Peace and love in Jesus THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH :WHAT IS THE CHURCH??? Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church,……..

Charles

you try to turn a metaphor into a reality or literal view ,

Proclaimer
    Participant

The head is the one above us in authority.

The head of Christ is God. Therefore God is in authority to Christ.

It is easy to understand the rest of the verse.

It is also the one by whom we came, even though that may not be the definition. God > Christ > Man > Woman.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 06 2013,13:48)
    Jesus was never created.

Jesus' spirit was ETERNALLY one with the Father !

Read:

1 John 1:2 For the life was manifested; and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you the life eternal, which was with the Father, and hath appeared to us:

John17:5 And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee.

Those scriptures don't say a single word about Jesus being from eternity, Charles.

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 06 2013,13:48)
    HOW IF THE WORLD WAS MILLIONS OF YEARS IN EXISTENCE AND IT WAS CREATED THROUGH JESUS

WHEN JESUS WAS BORN ONLY 2000 YEARS AGO???

Charles, do you seriously believe that Jesus didn't exist until he was born of Mary on earth?  How would that belief fit in with your “Jesus is God Almighty” understanding?   ???  

In one sentence, you are arguing that Jesus was eternal, and then in the next, you are arguing that he has only existed for 2000 years.  What gives?   ???

Charles, Jesus existed for eons in the form of God BEFORE being made into the likeness of a human being.  (Phil 2)

Viewing 20 posts - 17,241 through 17,260 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account