The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 17,221 through 17,240 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

The verse is about the vassals of Israel bowing before and pleading to Israel, their master, because God is truly WITH them.

Israel is not actually called “god” in that verse, though.

Mike,

I wish you do me a favour!!!

REFER TO SCRIPTURES ALSO FIGURATIVELY,AND SPIRITUALLY!!!

SCRIPTURE IS THE WORD OF GOD,THEREFORE SPIRITUAL.

THE OT IS ALL OF IT A REFERENCE TO THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST.

ISAIAH 45 1:25 IS ALL A REFERENCE TO BOTH LUCIFER, AND JESUS. SINCE JESUS' SPIRIT WAS IN LUCIFER'S.

THE VERY FIRST VERSE IT SAYS:

THUS saith the Lord to my anointed Cyrus,

HERE CYRUS IS FIGURATIVELY JESUS

whose right hand I have taken hold of, to subdue nations

THE NATIONS ARE THE  EVIL SPIRITUAL FORCES

before his face, and to turn the backs of kings,SATAN'S AUTHORITIES.

and to open the doors before him,

THE DOORS,AND GATES ARE A REFERENCE OF BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL,SINCE BOTH OF THEM WERE SHUT:

HELL WAS SHUT FOR SOULS TO COME OUT.

AND HEAVEN WAS SHUT FOR THE SOULS TO GO IN.

BUT THROUGH JESUS ALL SOULS CAME AND COMES OUT OF HELL AND  AND ALL SOULS ENTERED AND ENTERS HEAVEN.

and the gates shall not be shut.  

OBVIOUS JESUS IS HOLDING RIGHT NOW BOTH THE KEYS OF HEAVEN, AND HELL.

SO THEY WILL NEVER SHUT AGAIN.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

The verse is about the vassals of Israel bowing before and pleading to Israel, their master, because God is truly WITH them.

Israel is not actually called “god” in that verse, though.

Mike,

FIRST ALL THE BEST

NOW READ Isaiah 45:3:and verify:

THIS VERSE IS DEFINITELY DEDICTATED TO LUCIFER.

And I will give thee hidden treasures, and the concealed riches of secret places:

THESE ARE  THE SOULS( JESUS' SPIRIT SUBSTANCE) WHICH ARE GIVEN  TO HUMANS, LUCIFER'S SUBSTANCE, IN ORDER TO RETURN TO THE FATHER AND EVENTUALLY FORM GOD'S KINGDOM NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT HE REBELLED!!!

that thou mayest know that I am the Lord

IT IS AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL TAHT HE IS REFERRING TO LUCIFER WHO BELIEVED THAT HE WAS GOD OF THE WORLD.

ALSO IT IS A PARALLEL TO JESUS' WORDS IN JOHN17 WHEN HE SAID :

THAT THEY MAY KNOW YOU THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST.

who call thee by thy name, the God of Israel.

NOW THE ABOVE IS INTERESTING:

GOD IS TELLING LUCIFER THAT:

HE EVEN CALLED LUCIFER BY HIS NAME THE GOD OF ISRAEL

SO IT IS CONFIRMED THAT LUCIFER BELIEVED THAT HE WAS THE GOD OF ISRAEL.

BUT THE FACT THAT GOD STATED  HIMSELF THAT HE CALLED HIM (LUCIFER)BY HIS NAME THE GOD OF ISRAEL

IT WAS ONLY SO BECAUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS'S SPIRIT AS A MEDIATOR WAS HIDDEN WITHIN HIM TO ACHIEVE HIS(Lucifer's) PLAN,

OTHERWISE HE WOULDN'T be able to since HE LOST ALL POWER due to the fact that he REBELLED, and was that BLIND to believe that he was AUTONOMOUS AND COULD ACHIEVE MANHOOD AND BECOME LIKE THE MOST HIGH!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

ALL THE BEST

ALL OF YOU ON HEAVEN NET

AND MAY WE KEEP ON SEARCHING, AND KNOCKING IN ORDER TO FIND AND TO BE OPEN.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 25 2012,01:14)
    THUS saith the Lord to my anointed Cyrus,

HERE CYRUS IS FIGURATIVELY JESUS

Nope. Cyrus was a DIFFERENT christ of God that God sent to accomplish His own will.

Cyrus was not Jesus Christ.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 25 2012,01:27)
    NOW READ Isaiah 45:3:and verify:

THIS VERSE IS DEFINITELY DEDICTATED TO LUCIFER.

And I will give thee hidden treasures, and the concealed riches of secret places:

THESE ARE THE SOULS( JESUS' SPIRIT SUBSTANCE) WHICH ARE GIVEN TO HUMANS, LUCIFER'S SUBSTANCE, IN ORDER TO RETURN TO THE FATHER AND EVENTUALLY FORM GOD'S KINGDOM NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT HE REBELLED!!!

Sorry Charlie,

I don't come up with any of that when I read the words of Isaiah 45:3.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]

I don't come up with any of that when I read the words of Isaiah 45:3.

Mike,

I respect your INTELIGENCE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Dec. wrote:

[quote=carmel,Dec. 25 2012,01:14]THUS saith the Lord to my anointed Cyrus,

Cyrus was not Jesus Christ.

Mike,

I said :

CYRUS IS FIGURATIVELY JESUS

Not cyrus is Christ

I substantiated my point.

You should do the same not just say no.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Charles,

God has had many christs, according to scriptures. None of them were Jesus Christ, IMO.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

You mean only one of God's Christs(anointed) was Jesus Christ, not 'none of them', right?  

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]

God has had many christs, according to scriptures.  None of them were Jesus Christ, IMO.

Mike,

WITH EVERY RESPECT:

There's no room for opinions here,only scriptures.

All the fathers and prophets,were the graduation of Jesus' spirit till Mary's flesh substance was established.

Jesus was  Adam's first  SOUL OBVIOUS WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN.THE FLESH SUBSTANCE WAS LUCIFER'S

THEN ABEL'S, KILLED BY SATAN.

THEN SETH'S,AFTER ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY YEARS,SINCE SIN WAS INTRODUCED

THEN ENOCH WHO NEVER DIED, THEN NOAH,AND SO ON

THE LAST PERSON IN GENESIS TO  OWN JESUS SOUL,AND ALSO THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN WAS MOSES.

THE CLASHES HE HAD WITH god AND ALSO WHEN MOSES IGNORED HIM REGARDING THE WATER FROM THE ROCK IS A PROOF.

Hebrews1:1God, who, at sundry times and in divers manners, spoke in times past to the fathers by the prophets, last of all, 2 In these days hath spoken to us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the world

THERE WERE THE GENERATIONS OF HEAVEN THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT,AND THE GENERATIONS EARTH THROUGH SATAN'S SPIRIT, US.

GOD SPOKE,TO THE FATHERS, OBVIOUS SINCE HE WANTED TO BE HEARD,HE SPOKE TO HIS OWN HEAVENLY GENERATION,NOT TO EARTHLY, SATAN'S.

SO THE FATHERS WERE THE HOLY SPIRIT WORK PRODUCING
    THE GENEALOGY OF MARY AND IN THE SAME TIME PREDICTING THE MESSIAH,BOTH THROUGH THEIR WORDS,AND ACTIONS.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

You mean only one of God's Christs(anointed) was Jesus Christ, not 'none of them', right?

Edj,

Jesus was anointed on baptizm by JOHN in order to remove Satan's spirit from his SOUL.

ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER MY POST IN THE THREAD

Truth or Tradition? » 1John 5:7

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

2besee
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 21 2012,02:13)

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 20 2012,19:02)
    T, we will be judged for every word that we say against another believer in God and his son. Careful.

what you say is only half a truth ,you do not believe in God messenger Paul

and so we do not believe in the same things right ??? YES

Terrarica, this is a lie against me and I would like you to take it back. You have repeated this in three places now.

I have not ever said that i do not believe in, and agree with, Paul.

I said that I do not like to debate Paul's words because as Peter has said people twist His words.

So are you going to take this back:

2besee
    Participant

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not engage in the following:

Posting false/inaccurate or defamatory posts in the forums.
       Being abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, or threatening to others in the forums or PMs.
       Being invasive of a person's privacy.
       Posting inaccurate statements about a person in the forums.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Dec. 21 2012,18:21)

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 20 2012,08:02)
    T, we will be judged for every word that we say against another believer in God and his son. Careful.

Very true!!  :blues:

Patience is needed sometimes!  :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 26 2012,23:52)
    Jesus was Adam's first SOUL OBVIOUS WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN.THE FLESH SUBSTANCE WAS LUCIFER'S

Charles,

We are apparently not reading the same scriptures, for I have never read MOST of the stuff you claim is taught in the scriptures.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]

We are apparently not reading the same scriptures, for I have never read MOST of the stuff you claim is taught in the scriptures  

Mike,

This is you favourite bible I guess!

NIV:7the Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

AS YOU CAN READ, GOD FORMED;

NOT CREATED, THIS TO MAKE US AWARE THAT SINCE IT WAS FORMED, IT MUST BE FORMED THROUGH OTHER SOURCES, WHILE IF ADAM  WAS CREATED GOD, WOULD HAVE USED NOTHING.

IT ALSO STATED THAT GOD FORMED MAN:

FROM THE DUST OF THE GROUND.

REFLECTING ON THE WORD DUST THERE'S ONLY ONE TRUE ANSWER AND THAT IS:

THAT THE SUBSTANCE WHICH ADAM WAS FORMED FROM, WAS DEFINITELY NOT OF GOD CONSIDERRING THE FACT THAT DUST IS AN EARTHLY  FILTHY MATERIAL, AS A CONFIRMATION THAT EARTH WAS AND STILL IS SATAN'S PROPERTY UNLESS WE AS CHRISTIANS LIVE IN IT IN JESUS' NAME.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER ADAM WAS FORMED, GOD GAVE HIM THE BREATH OF LIFE, AND MAN BECAME A LIVING SOUL.

SO SINCE ADAM'S SUBSTANCE WAS LIFELESS, OR MORE APPROPRIATE NOT OF GOD,EARTHLY,SATAN'S/ LUCIFER'S;

GOD TO MAKE HIM HIS, HOLY, THEREFORE NOT ANY MORE LUCIFER'S EVIL SUBSTANCE,GAVE HIM HIS SPIRIT, OR MORE APPROPRIATE HIS SON'S SPIRIT IN FORM OF A SOUL AS HIS SPIRITUAL HEAD, THE BOSS AS YOU SAID OVER THE BODY,THE MEDIATOR, CORNERSTONE, WHICH UNITED ADAM WITH GOD,AND MADE HIM:

A LIVING SOUL OR MORE APPROPRIATE A NON MORTAL SPIRITUAL FLESH CREATURE.

IN ORDER TO BE AWARE MORE OF THE TRUTH,IN THE FOLLOWING VERSE, IT SAYS :

8 Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.

THEREFORE SINCE ADAM WAS MADE HOLY BY GOD, HE TOOK HIM AND PLACED HIM IN HIS OWN GODLY HOLY GARDEN,SINCE THE WORLD WAS SATAN'S,MORTAL.

Mike,

my question are :

WHY SCRIPTURE STATES THAT GOD FORMED ADAM OUT OF DUST, THE FILTHIEST SUBSTANCE ON EARTH???

WHY SCRIPTURE STATES THAT GOD MADE ADAM A LIVING SOUL???

SINCE GOD CREATED ALL IN HIS SON'S SPIRIT, ALL BY HIS SON'S SPIRIT, AND FOR HIS SON'S SPIRIT,AND HIS SON'S SPIRIT  IS  THE FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE, ISN'T ADAM THE FIRST EVER SOUL,THEREFORE THE SON'S SPIRIT SUBSTANCE???

ISN'T THE SON'S SPIRIT SUBSTANCE WHICH IS IN US,AND WHICH HAVE BEEN IN US THROUGH ADAM, THEREFORE:

THE SOUL OF EVERY MAN IS CHRIST???

OR DO YOU PREFER THE HEAD(THE CORNER STONE) OF EVERY MAN IS CHRIST???

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 28 2012,11:15)
    WHY SCRIPTURE STATES THAT GOD FORMED ADAM OUT OF DUST, THE FILTHIEST SUBSTANCE ON EARTH?

The dust of the earth is made up of many VITAL minerals and other substances, Charles.  It is these same minerals that make up the universe.

It is not “filthy”, as you claim.  From this wonderful material, all vegetation grows, which makes up ALL of our food.  For even the meat we eat would not exist if not for the vegetation produced from this “filthy” dust of the earth.

It is true that God “formed” man.  It is also written that God CREATED man.

Charles, if you want to keep this discussion going with me, please make your posts smaller.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]

The dust of the earth is made up of many VITAL minerals and other substances, Charles.

THIS TO REMIND YOU WHAT ARE WE DISCUSSING AND NOT DEVIATE OUR OURSELVES:

Jesus was  Adam's first  SOUL OBVIOUS WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN.THE FLESH SUBSTANCE WAS LUCIFER'S

Charles,

We are apparently not reading the same scriptures, for I have never read MOST of the stuff you claim is taught in the scriptures.

Mike,

Please FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS, THE TRUTH we are not discussing SCIENCE

BUT BIBLE SO READ AND TELL ME WHAT DUST IS:

STRONG'S

ashes (2), debris (2), dirt (1), dry soil (1), dust (91), dusty (1) rubbish (1), rubble (1)

MY PRFERENCE IS

DIRT

ALSO :

WOULD YOU HAVE SPOKEN LIKE THAT 6000 YEARS AGO???

NOW THIS WHAT YOU  STILL HAVE TO COMMENT ON!!!

IN ORDER TO BE AWARE MORE OF THE TRUTH,IN THE FOLLOWING VERSE, IT SAYS :

8 Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.

THEREFORE SINCE ADAM WAS MADE HOLY BY GOD, HE TOOK HIM AND PLACED HIM IN HIS OWN GODLY HOLY GARDEN,SINCE THE WORLD WAS SATAN'S,MORTAL.

WHY SCRIPTURE STATES THAT GOD MADE ADAM A LIVING SOUL???

SINCE GOD CREATED ALL IN HIS SON'S SPIRIT, ALL BY HIS SON'S SPIRIT, AND FOR HIS SON'S SPIRIT,AND HIS SON'S SPIRIT  IS  THE FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE, ISN'T ADAM THE FIRST EVER SOUL,THEREFORE THE SON'S SPIRIT SUBSTANCE???

ISN'T THE SON'S SPIRIT SUBSTANCE WHICH IS IN US,AND WHICH HAVE BEEN IN US THROUGH ADAM, THEREFORE:

THE SOUL OF EVERY MAN IS CHRIST???

OR DO YOU PREFER THE HEAD(THE CORNER STONE) OF EVERY MAN IS CHRIST???

It is true that God “formed” man.  It is also written that God CREATED man.

I WOULD DEFINE WHAT THAT MEANS BUT WE STICK TO THIS SINCE YOU PREFER SHORT POSTS

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

BUT BIBLE SO READ AND TELL ME WHAT DUST IS:

it is the earthly elements

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 28 2012,02:27)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 21 2012,02:13)

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 20 2012,19:02)

and so we do not believe in the same things right ??? YES

Terrarica, this is a lie against me and I would like you to take it back. You have repeated this in three places now.

I have not ever said that i do not believe in, and agree with, Paul.

I said that I do not like to debate Paul's words because as Peter has said people twist His words.

So are you going to take this back:

2bee

this as been solve now right ??? yes it did :)

Viewing 20 posts - 17,221 through 17,240 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account