The serpent in the Garden of Eden

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 564 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Yes you have already been around several circles repeating your doctrinal derivations in the hope that we would buy it.

But why would we be interested in your tarnished wares when the scriptures illuminate themselves?

There is no useful light coming from your imaginative ideas. Satan exists.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

What is this nonsense about fearing Satan?

We are warned to be wary of his deceptions but do not fear him.

Likewise you suggest that to be aware of demons, as Jesus was, is to make them idols?

Then make your accusations against him.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi and Nick……Around 40 years ago, my wife and I took my youngest daughter to the Shriners hospital, for a surgery she need so she could walk better. She was born with a walking problem, we had to leave her there in San Francisco for about a week for the operation. A week later we went to pick her up, and we walked in the room she was in, where there were several other little childern, she was so glad to see us and she said to me, “Dad, meet my friend, so I turned to meet her, and I was completely shocked at what I saw, I couldn’t hardly speak at the site i saw, this little girl was so deformed it simply was unbelievable, I tried to smile at her, and realized i was about to burst out in tears, the little girl was trying to smile the best she could with her deformed body and face, her teeth were on the side of her cheek, i simply could not do more try to smile at her, I turned and sad i need a drink of water, holding back my tears, so i quickly turned and went out side the room into a big room and looked up WITH TEARS GUSHING OUT, I LOOKED UP MY AND SAID UNTO GOD, ” HOW COULD YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN TO A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THAT”, AND THIS VERY SOFT AND LOVING VOICE SAID TO ME, “I DID THAT FOR YOUR SAKE GENE”. I sat down on a bench that was there and continued to weep.

Whats my point, that has to do with this descusion? , the voice I heard was the voice of God the Father, He did not say HE “allowed” it, BUT HE “DID” IT. SO THE FATHER TOOK “FULL RESPONSIBILITY” FOR THAT LITTLE GRILS CONDITION. I STILL HAVE TEARS 40 YEARS LATTER.

NICK, JODI’S MORE RIGHT THEN YOU ARE GIVING HER CREDIT FOR BROTHER,

Where God says “I will take out of them the stony heart and give them a heart of flesh (soft heart) thats true, this is just “one” of the many, many, ways he does it. IMO

Peace and love to you both and yours. ……gene

Jodi
    Participant

Thank You dearly Gene for sharing your story, to hear your direct message and comfort from God is very powerful.

NickHassan
    Participant

Thanks for sharing Gene.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Jesus Christ is the Teacher.

The New Testament interprets the Old Testament.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….True but a lot of Greek Platonic fiedling around and influencing has also taken place and feed in “christanity ” brother”. To get it straight we all need the spirit of truth guiding us always as you brother well know.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gene,

But your idea about ruling planets did not come from scripture did it?

Nor from the Greek fiddling around?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You are hoping that the Spirit is guiding your thoughts.

But you need to soak in the scriptures for years before that will happen imo.

The Spirit will teach in line with scripture and for this reason John warned us in 2jn9.

He also said to test the spirits as Gnosticism comes from deceptively similar inspirations

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Do you also think that God is unable to protect His teachings from the devious influence of the sons of Satan?

The One Who raises men from the dead keeps all His scriptural promises. Ps 12.

Do not be misled by those who do not recognise the enemy.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….I have been reading and studing the scriptures for over fifty years, i think i know what is written in scriptures and what is not written.

Isa 51:16…”and i have put my words in thy mouth, and i have covered thee in the shadow of my hand, that I MAY PLANT THE HEAVENS, and lay foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, thou art mt people.

What does it mean “THAT I MAY PLANT THE HEAVENS” TO YOU NICK?

Why is it so unreasonable to think God may actually plant the heavens Nick?

I am not preaching that as Doctrine Nick, just saying scripture may be implying it.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….Yes God “could” protect every single word written, but did he?, the more the words are subject to translators of different religious persuazions like trinitarians and others who are not under the influence of the Spirit of truth. They can be changed, some words even have as maney as ten to twenty different meanings in the Greek language used in our scriptures, why do you think there are about thousand or more different church denominations Nicķ, if they are all getting the true meanings from what they read, in i don’t know how many different translations that are now in print. I would say it is impossible to get all the truth out of all those bibles, unless you have the spirit of truth reaveling the truth to you.

To get the real understanding you must have the spirit of truth in you from the get go NICK, AND EVEN THEN NONE OF US HAVE “ALL” THE TRUTH NICK, IMO.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You are not trying to sow seeds of doubt in the Holy word of God are you?

You are not saying the many denominations are related to poor translations are you?

But you are right in that it is reliance on man’s wisdom and not God’s that is the real problem.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gene,

One verse does not make a doctrine.

Is 51.16 could have several meanings that do not include man.

So prove your personal idea by finding  what you think it means written elsewhere.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….Thats why I said i was not trying to use that scripture as a doctrine, brother. But scripture does also say,”that God has put “all” things under the foot of man, and in that he saith “all” things, there in “nothing” that is not under the foot of man, says scripture right? So one could speculate a little i guess. It’s hard for me to imagine us spending eternity sitting here on earth forever, when there is almost endless planets and solar systems out there to explore. I think i might start getting bored after several million or billion years,. Anyway it is fun to speculate sometimes, remember also, GOD said it hasn’t even entered our minds the things God has perpared for us. So there is definitely so excitement in store brother.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gene,

focus

2 Cor 10.5

Casting down imaginations and every lofty thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….I disagree with you about saying that a person must soak up scriptures for years before the holy spirit gives you understanding. The basic understanding about salvation can be delievered in only a few minutes as Scriptures demonstrates, OVER 3000 at one time in only a few minutes of preaching, (Day of Pentecost ), AND REMEMBER Philip and the Ethiopian, But when it come to other matters it well may take much study with the spirit guiding our minds, to learn more, AND YES I DO “HOPE” and Believe THE SPIRIT IS GUIDING MY THOUGHTS AS I READ AND HERE SCRIPTURES I HAVE believed that for OVER FIFTY SEVEN YEARS NOW.

Most subjects here have apsolutly nothing to do with salvation. Like this one, you have produces scriptures to suport your views, and Jodi has also produced many many scriptures to suport hers. I believe both of you have good points, but i tend to go along with Jodi, because i think evil is in man himself, and not all evil is done by some invisable demonic “being” out there, but rather by a evil or unclean spirit that is effecting the minds of people who thimselves desire, just like a good or clean spirit can also effect the thinking of people who desire to do good in there lives, or else how could God “fairly” judge us if someone else is responsible for our sins. What does it mean where it say, “Either make the tree good, and his fruit good, or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for every tree is known by its fruit. So if that fruit is the devil as a person’s work m them why are we judged by “our” fruit?.

I believe as Jodi said Nick, it is us ourselves that choose to be corrupt (evil) or clean (good), because it was good “and” evil man himself partook of in the beginning, so every man will give account of his own doing Nick.

Peace and love to you and. ……..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gene,

What makes you think that because of the tempter we no longer are responsible for our own actions?

Peter quoted from Joel, Moses and David in the first few chapters of Acts.

He knew from the wisdom of God what to say.

The words of power, in themselves, cut to the hearts of those called by God

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….Our temptations come from us, haven’t you read what James said? A man is tempted by his “own” lust. There is only two ways of life to live ,one is good and the other is evil, clean or unclean, that the only options available. Thats the only choices we have and that is what is influencing us rhe most. God did not tell the d-evil to choose he told us to,one way is life or the other death.

“To him that overcomes even as i have” Jesus told us. We ourselves with the help of God can over come even as Jesus did. IMO.

JESUS WAS TEMPTED BY HIS OWN HUMAN NATURE, JUST AS WE ARE, BUT HE OVERCAME D-EVIL IN HIS MIND BY THE WORD OF GOD, BEING GIVEN HIM THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT HE HAD RECIEVED, JUST LIKE WE MUST.

Moving the cause of evil away from the person HIMSELF THATS doing it, is simply untrue, saying the devil (as a person) made me do it, is just A COP-OUT trying to put the blame on someone else, SO HE DOSEN’T HAVE TO TAKE ANY BLAME. GOD THE FATHER IS NOT A UNJUST JUDGE, HE JUDGES US BECAUSE WE ARE GUILTY FOR OUR SINS, WHY WOULD HE OFFER “GRACE” TO US IF IT WASN’T OUR FAULT WE SIN, IF IT WAS SATANS FAULT THEN JESUS DYING FOR “US” WOULD BE USELESS NICK. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene.

Jodi
    Participant

Isaiah 51:. 9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon? 10 Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?

Jeremiah 51: 34 Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he hath cast me out.

Ezekiel 29: 3 Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

Revelation 2: 10 ‘Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Matthew 16: 23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Matthew 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. 3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4 But he answered and said,It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Revelation 17: 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have ONE MIND, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. 14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelations 20: 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Matthew 23:Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.#rl 15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. 16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor! 17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?..33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 34 Wherefore*, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

We see wicked kings called dragons, we see men being called Satan, we see an emperor being called a Devil, we see Pharisees being called serpents.

These Kings, Princes, Chief Priests..etc are those who HAVE DOMINION, POWER, and AUTHORITY, they are an ADVERSARY.

Matthew 20: 25 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. 26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever* will be great among you, let him be your minister; 27 And whosoever* will be chief among you, let him be your servant:

Nehemiah 9: 28 But after they had rest, they did evil again before thee: therefore leftest thou them in the hand of their enemies, so that they had the dominion over them: yet when they returned, and cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and many times didst thou deliver them according to thy mercies;… 37 And it yieldeth much increase unto the kings whom thou hast set over us because of our sins: also they have dominion over our bodies, and over our cattle, at their pleasure, and we are in great distress.

Psalms 19: 9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. 10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. 11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward. 12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. 13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

Luke 20: 20 And they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor.

Luke 22: 25 And he said unto them,The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.

Acts 8:27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

Acts 26: 9 I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth. 10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received AUTHORITY FROM the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. 11 And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.12 Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, 13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. 14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue,Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. 16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the POWER of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. 19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: 20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance. 21 For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me. 22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. 24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

BY MEN were all the nations deceived.

Where does man’s deceit come from,

Jeremiah 37: 9 Thus saith the LORD; Deceive not yourselves,

I Corinthians 3: 18 Let no man deceive himself.

1 John 1: 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Deuteronomy 11: 16 Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived

Obadiah 1:3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

Romans 7: 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

Those that MADE UP the BEAST the DRAGON in Revelation were said to be MEN all of ONE MIND, the SAME MIND that was in Peter, the Chief Priests, the Pharisees, Nebuchadrezzar, Rahab, the Pharaoh the King of Egypt, the Roman Emperors..etc.. It was the SAME MIND that Jesus OVERCAME in the wilderness after he fasted and hungered.

WHAT IS that MIND that WAS, and IS NOT, and YET IS?

Romans 8: 5 For they that are after the flesh do MIND the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit….7 Because the CARNAL MIND is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Ephesians 2: 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the MIND; and were BY NATURE the children of wrath, even as others.

Ephesians 4: 17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

Philippians 3: 19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who MIND EARTHLY things.)

Colossians 1: 21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

Jude 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Job 18: 1 Then answered Bildad the Shuhite, and said, 2 How long will it be ere ye make an end of words? mark, and afterwards we will speak. 3 Wherefore are we counted as beasts, and reputed vile in your sight? 4 He teareth himself in his anger: shall the earth be forsaken for thee? and shall the rock be removed out of his place? 5 Yea, the light of the wicked shall be put out, and the spark of his fire shall not shine. 6 The light shall be dark in his tabernacle, and his candle shall be put out with him. 7 The steps of his strength shall be straitened, and his own counsel shall cast him down. 8 For he is cast into a net BY HIS OWN FEET, and he walketh upon a snare.

Matthew 23 But if thine EYE be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Psalms 19: 9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. 10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. 11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward. 12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. 13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

WHO can understand his ERRORS? What is it that we are to have dominion over? Is it invisible wicked supernatural spirits that we must dominate over to prevent THEM from planting ideas in our minds, or does error come from our own imaginations?

12 And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.

We SEPARATE ourselves from God not by invisible supernatural wicked entities, but by our very nature when we seek to serve our senses and desires of the mind through our own imaginations and not by the laws of God.

Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Micah 2: 1 Woe to them that DEVISE iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because IT IS IN the POWER of THEIR HAND. 2 And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so THEY OPPRESS a MAN and his house, even a man and his heritage.

MEN DEVISE the iniquity it is in the POWER of THEIR HANDS.

God gave us senses for pleasure and fulfillment, taste, touch, sights, smell, sounds. He gave us desires of the mind, to gain knowledge and accomplishment. Are we ignorant, must we learn how to fulfill our senses and desires according to God’s design and through His righteous ways? Or are we wise in our own sight and we can  fulfill them however our imagination devises?

Proverbs 21: 1 The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. 2 Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts. 3 To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice. 4 An high look, and a proud heart, and the plowing of the wicked, is sin. 5 The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want. 6 The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a vanity tossed to and fro of them that seek death. 7 The robbery of the wicked shall destroy them; because they refuse to do judgment. 8 The way of man is froward and strange: but as for the pure, his work is right. 9 It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house. 10 The soul of the wicked desireth evil: his neighbour findeth no favour in his eyes. 11 When the scorner is punished, the simple is made wise: and when the wise is instructed, he receiveth knowledge. 12 The righteous man wisely considereth the house of the wicked: but God overthroweth the wicked for their wickedness. 13 Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard. 14 A gift in secret pacifieth anger: and a reward in the bosom strong wrath. 15 It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity. 16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead. 17 He that loveth pleasure shall be a poor man: he that loveth wine and oil shall not be rich. 18 The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous, and the transgressor for the upright. 19 It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman. 20 There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up. 21 He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour. 22 A wise man scaleth the city of the mighty, and casteth down the strength of the confidence thereof. 23 Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles. 24 Proud and haughty scorner is his name, who dealeth in proud wrath. 25 The desire of the slothful killeth him; for his hands refuse to labour. 26 He coveteth greedily all the day long: but the righteous giveth and spareth not. 27 The sacrifice of the wicked is abomination: how much more, when he bringeth it with a wicked mind? 28 A false witness shall perish: but the man that heareth speaketh constantly. 29 A wicked man hardeneth his face: but as for the upright, he directeth his way. 30 There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD. 31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD.

If you fulfill your desires of the body and mind through YOUR OWN DEVISES you remain in the congregation of the DEAD.

The BEAST THAT WAS includes the old serpent in the garden, who was Eve’s carnal mind that saw that the fruit was pleasing to the eye and tastebuds, and that it would fulfill her desire to be wise. As it is said, it is not by a literal serpent that sin entered, nor by a fallen angel, it is by ONE HUMAN BEING. The BEAST THAT WAS includes the slanderers/devils and the satans/adversaries that were kings, queens, princes, false prophets, and Chief Priests, that are now all asleep, reserved in chains for their resurrection. We have BEASTS today, the current rulers of this world, they likewise will sleep in chains until the resurrection. They are in chains because they will rise still bound by a second coming death as they are raised as mortals still having their CARNAL MINDS work dominion over them.  When Christ comes for his thousand year reign the old serpent, the dragon, the devil, satan all which represent HUMANS of the SAME MIND allowing their CARNAL MIND to rule over them, will not exist, only those in Christ will live.  But when the resurrection of the lost occurs after the thousand years, the CARNAL MIND will be BACK.  A BEAST made of men will rise up, ALL of ONE MIND, that will seek to destroy and rule, but God will eternally destroy this beast.

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 564 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account