The New Forum

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

The font is not bold on my Android phone, but is still bold on my HP laptop. I have refreshed. Will try something else.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Pierre,

I am cheating by using a 10-11 year old photo of me and my son. I’m much older now. 🙂

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hmmmm……….. just closed out the site, and reentered through the “Enoch” page on Bing. But still bold on my laptop. I’m going to try entering through Google this time.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Nope. Entered through Google, and it’s still all bold on my laptop. Why on my laptop, but not on my smartphone?

Proclaimer
    Participant

My best guess is you are still loading a cached version of the style sheet. Sometimes a refresh is not enough, but a complete reload (Ctn R) keys at the same time. Failing that, try loading the style sheet in your browser, then reload it, and then return and reload the page. If you do nothing, it will flush out of your cache at some point anyway, but you could also delete your cache if you have to have it now.

Here is the stylesheet, but I am not sure IE will read it alone. I know Chrome does and I do this to make sure I am seeing the latest style sheet. Important when you are a developer.
    https://heavennet.net/wp-content/themes/heaven-net/style.css

🙂

Below is what I see.
    Post sample showing bold and non-bold.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I am cheating by using a 10-11 year old photo of me and my son. I’m much older now.

My photo is also about that old. I just don’t have any modern pics of me, as I am always the guy taking photos in our household. And I refuse to take selfies. Feels vain to me.

Admin
    Keymaster

Using bbcode [ Quote]

Using b-quote

What is the difference.

Hopefully none.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account