The JW ''S ARE PREACHING ERROR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 186 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 14 2012,21:14)

Is not the baby Jesus created by the word of God in the womb? The answer is yes.

Hi Wake-up,

Spirit  =  Ho Logos

“the sword of the Spirit, which is “The word” of God:” (Eph.6:17)

Your quote becomes obvious, when it's finally understood
    that the “The Word” is of the “HolySpirit” of GOD!

Thanks Mike, for teaching me how important
    the use of the English word “OF” is!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 14 2012,04:14)
    Remember without the word was nothing made that was made.

Many people are confused because of the poetic language concerning the word of God.  They think that God's spoken word is some kind of active force, completing the task as He speaks the word.

I assure you that this is poetic speech.  Consider this:
    Ezekiel 22:14
    I, the LORD, have spoken and will act.

Ezekiel 24:14
    I, the LORD, have spoken; it is coming and I will act.

Notice that the “action” takes place AFTER the spoken word of what is to come.  The speaking of the word is NOT the action itself.  The phrase, “God spoke and it happened” is meant to convey that God said what He was going to do, and then did it by various means.

Wakeup, please address the point of my post, which is:

If Jesus is the spokesman of God, and as such is given the title “The Word of God”, and if all things are said to have come through “the Word”, “our Lord Jesus Christ”, AND “the Son of God”, doesn't this clarify for you that the Word through whom all things came is none other than Jesus Christ himself, who existed with glory alongside his God long before the world (or anything else) was created through him?

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

He(Jesus) had to be pure human,like his bretheren.

sins wen is it that the brothers of Christ are making Christ pure, were do you get that understanding it seems you are holding your bible upside down

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……….” Whoso shreds man's blood, BY MAN SHALL HIS BLOOD BE SHED: for in the “IMAGE” of GOD made he “MAN” and again ” For since by “MAN” came death, “BY MAN” came the resurrection  of or from the dead.

Pierre do you see any “MORPHED ANGLES” Mentioned their or does it SAY by a ANGEL Came the resurrection from the Dead? No it say “BY A MAN” came the resurrection of the dead. Now who was that “MAN” that brought the resurrection from the dead? IT WAS THE “MAN” Jesus…>  Think about it Pierre.

peace and love to you and yours………………..gene

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2012,01:56)
    wakeup

sins wen is it that the brothers of Christ are making Christ pure,  were do you get that understanding it seems you are holding your bible upside down

Pierre

Pierre.

What I meant was; Jesus is 100% human,not half human and half God.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 15 2012,00:56)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 14 2012,04:14)
    Remember without the word was nothing made that was made.

Many people are confused because of the poetic language concerning the word of God.  They think that God's spoken word is some kind of active force, completing the task as He speaks the word.

I assure you that this is poetic speech.  Consider this:
    Ezekiel 22:14
    I, the LORD, have spoken and will act.

Ezekiel 24:14
    I, the LORD, have spoken; it is coming and I will act.

Notice that the “action” takes place AFTER the spoken word of what is to come.  The speaking of the word is NOT the action itself.  The phrase, “God spoke and it happened” is meant to convey that God said what He was going to do, and then did it by various means.

Wakeup, please address the point of my post, which is:

If Jesus is the spokesman of God, and as such is given the title “The Word of God”, and if all things are said to have come through “the Word”, “our Lord Jesus Christ”, AND “the Son of God”, doesn't this clarify for you that the Word through whom all things came is none other than Jesus Christ himself, who existed with glory alongside his God long before the world (or anything else) was created through him?

MikeB.

See pslms33:6. By the word of the Lord is the heavens made:
    AND ALL THE HOST OF THEM, BY THE BREATH OF HIS MOUTH.
    (his word).

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yes Wakeup. Ps 33 has more of the same beautiful, poetic speech to which I referred.

I see I must be DIRECT with you, because you are good at running circles AROUND the points I make.

1. Is Jesus Christ, THE PERSON, called by the title “the Word of God” in Revelation 19:13? YES or NO?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 15 2012,06:14)
    Yes Wakeup.  Ps 33 has more of the same beautiful, poetic speech to which I referred.

I see I must be DIRECT with you, because you are good at running circles AROUND the points I make.

1.  Is Jesus Christ, THE PERSON, called by the title “the Word of God” in Revelation 19:13?  YES or NO?

MikeB

the answer is yes,yes.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Thank you Wakeup.

2.  In John 17:5, is it THE PERSON Jesus Christ who longs to be returned to the glory HE (the person) HAD alongside God before the creation of the world?  YES or NO?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 15 2012,12:59)

wakeup

sins wen is it that the brothers of Christ are making Christ pure,  were do you get that understanding it seems you are holding your bible upside down

Pierre

Pierre.

What  I meant was; Jesus is 100% human,not half human and half God.

wakeup

what do you understand by 100% human ??

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 15 2012,07:24)
    Thank you Wakeup.

2.  In John 17:5, is it THE PERSON Jesus Christ who longs to be returned to the glory HE (the person) HAD alongside God before the creation of the world?  YES or NO?

MikeB.

Yes,Yes.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Thank you again, Wakeup.

We are almost there now.  :)

If THE PERSON Jesus is known as “the Word of God”, and THE PERSON Jesus had glory alongside his God before the world was created, and all things are said to have been created through THE PERSON Jesus ( as well as through “the Word of God”), then doesn't it make sense that the Word who was with God in the beginning, and through whom all things were made……………IS “THE PERSON JESUS”?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2012,14:31)

wakeup

Pierre

Pierre.

wakeup

Pierre

wakeup

this is very important please answer my question

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 16 2012,03:29)
    Thank you again, Wakeup.

If THE PERSON Jesus is known as “the Word of God”, and THE PERSON Jesus had glory alongside his God before the world was created, and all things are said to have been created through THE PERSON Jesus ( as well as through “the Word of God”), then doesn't it make sense that the Word who was with God in the beginning, and through whom all things were made……………IS “THE PERSON JESUS”?

Mike B.

This is what I have telling you all along.
    The word of God was made flesh.
    The man Jesus was the word that always has been with God from everlasting. Then the word was changed(made) flesh.
    The changing happened,when he was born.From spirit to flesh.

The word of God is not just one word,but consist of multitudes of words;God could speak and speak ,and speak.
    The bible consist of many words;yet its called the word of God.(as of one)
    It sounds as if its only one word;yet it consist of many.

wakeup.

The—- MAN—-Jeus was created by the word,for without the word was not anything made that was made.

Only 3 persons were B O R N by the will of God.
    Adam, eve, Jesus. The rest are all born by the will of the flesh.(mum and dad).

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 16 2012,03:55)

wakeup

Pierre

Pierre.

wakeup

Pierre

wakeup

Pierre

Pierre.

100% human is like you and me and everybody else.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 17 2012,06:24)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 16 2012,03:55)

wakeup

Pierre

Pierre.

wakeup

Pierre

wakeup

Pierre

Pierre.

100% human is like you and me and everybody else.

wakeup

thank you for your answer ,

so I have to disagree with you for this main reason ;

Mt 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit.

YOU AND i AND EVERYONE ELSE HIS BORN AND CONCEIVED FROM A MAN AND A WOMEN,

BUT CHRIST HIS BORN FROM A WOMEN BUT NOT BY A MAN ,BUT BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (GODS INTERVENTION)INSTEAD OF MAN ,SO HE IS NOT AND CAN NOT BE 100% LIKE ANY OF US,RIGHT ? YES

A OTHER REASON;;NO MAN BORN FROM A MEN UNDER THE CURSE OF ADAM SIN ,CAN NOT SAVE ANYONE NOT EVEN HIMSELF,

SO THE DELIVERANCE HAS TO BE FROM GODS ARM,THE SOURCE AS TO BE FROM HEAVEN OUT OF ADAM CURSE ,

AND THIS IS WHAT JESUS KEEP SAYING ALL ALONG ;i AM FROM ABOVE'''i CAME DOWN “”” i AM GOING BACK FROM WERE i CAME “”””MY FATHER SEND ME “”””ETC…..

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW ?

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Thank you again, Wakeup.

Hi Mike,

How do you reconcile the fact that John lists Jesus
    AND “The Word as two separate things(Rev.20:4)?
    Is not John the writer of the book of Revelation too?

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 15 2012,15:19)

Thank you again, Wakeup.

Mike B.

This is what I have telling you all along.
    The word of God was made flesh.
    The man Jesus was the word that always has been with God from everlasting. Then the word was changed(made) flesh.
    The changing happened,when he was born.From spirit to flesh.

The—- MAN—-Jeus was created by the word,for without the word was not anything made that was made.

I'm with you except for the parts I emboldened – which seem to contradict each other.

Was the PERSON Jesus with God from everlasting?  Or was the PERSON Jesus CREATED by the word of God?  Which one?  

Is the PERSON Jesus the Word of God?  Or was the PERSON Jesus created BY the Word of God?  Which one?

Thanks for your responses,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 16 2012,15:34)

Ed,

You should know that all uses of the word “word” in scripture do not refer to the same thing.  Jesus is called the Word of God because he speaks God's word to the people.

See?  I just used “word” as the title for a spokesman, and “word” to describe the things God wants relayed to the people.  Each use of “word” in my sentence above refers to a different thing.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 17 2012,09:00)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 16 2012,15:34)

Ed,

You should know that all uses of the word “word” in scripture do not refer to the same thing.  Jesus is called the Word of God because he speaks God's word to the people.

See?  I just used “word” as the title for a spokesman, and “word” to describe the things God wants relayed to the people.  Each use of “word” in my sentence above refers to a different thing.

Hi Mike,

What about the verse where Jesus says that words are Spirit? (John 6:63)
    That cohesively fits with the “HolySpirit” being “the Word”, and also with “The Word”
    creating everything: as in the spirit of God moved upon the waters, and God said: ect, ect.

But you still need further explanations of John 6:63…

Which is… what?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 186 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account