The JW ''S ARE PREACHING ERROR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 186 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 12 2012,21:29)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 11 2012,18:24)
    Hi Wake-up,

Let us establish, at least what you are trying to say.
    Are you saying God's word started when he first spake?

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ

His word was always inside him from everlasting.
    Then at one time God decided to create; then he spoke things into existence. This is when the word begins to create,creatures in heaven.
    Therefore John said ;In the BEGINNIING,WAS THE WORD(the creation) the word of God in action.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Your words proceed from you and come out from you,
    but that doesn't mean your words are on the “INSIDE” of you.
    Why do you keep using the word “INSIDE”, when it is not accurate?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 12 2012,21:20)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 12 2012,12:35)
    And until then, it didn't exist?

Mike b.

Everything created had a beginning.agree?
    There was a beginning when God spoke to create.agree.
    before things were created,God did not speak anything into existence. But his word is in him always.
    Therefore John said; in the beginning was the word.(spoken)
    And the angels were created; I am not sure if the angels were his first,Maybe his throne and the four beasts,i dont know.But can you see it now?

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God's word is God, but God's word is NOT in him.
    Why do you keep saying this when it is inaccurate?

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 13 2012,06:30)

Mike b.

before things were created,God did not speak anything into existence. But his word is in him always.
    And the angels were created; I am not sure if the angels were his first,Maybe his throne and the four beasts,i dont know.But can you see it now?

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Hi Ed,

Are you saying that God's word is not in him?
    Or are you saying that Wakeup says God's Word is not in him?

Confusing?

Wakeup brought up a good point.

If God has no beginning, because he is from everlasting, then why do the scriptures say, In the beginning was the word?

To an unbeliever, this looks like a contradiction, but we know it's not. It's up to us to find the answer, so we can answer the unbelievers and also the believers with an explanation if this question arises.

For the unbelievers try to catch us out also using the Word of God in the scriptures, and we have to give a reason for our faith, and that trust we have for his word, that it is not just blind faith, but faith with knowledge. The understanding of his word.

Blessings

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

you forgot to answer me ???

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 13 2012,09:58)

Mike b.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Matthew 4:4   But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Hi Ed,

(1)Are you saying that God's word is not in him?
    Or (2)are you saying that Wakeup says God's Word is not in him?

Confusing?

(3)If God has no beginning, because he is from everlasting, then why do the scriptures say, In the beginning was the word?

(4)To an unbeliever, this looks like a contradiction, but we know it's not.  (5)It's up to us to find the answer, so we can answer the unbelievers and also the believers with an explanation if this question arises.

For the unbelievers try to catch us out also using the Word of God in the scriptures, and we have to give a reason for our faith, and that trust we have for his word, that it is not just blind faith, but faith with knowledge. The understanding of his word.

Blessings

Hi Georgie,

1) God's words proceed out from him, but are not inside of him.
        Nothing of God becomes missing from him when he speaks.
        It's a VERY SIMPLE CONCEPT, but I hope you can grasp it.

2) Do you mean in God or in Wake-up?

3) Simple, because “The Word” becomes part of us. (see 1Cor.14:36)

4) What? What you are saying?

5) What question?

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 12 2012,16:58)

If God has no beginning, because he is from everlasting, then why do the scriptures say, In the beginning was the word?

Because the Word in John 1 refers to the Word of God mentioned in Rev 19:13. It refers to a being OTHER THAN God Himself – a being we know as “Jesus”.

In the beginning, Jesus was with God as the firstborn of every creature, and the first of God's works. (Before that time, God was alone.)

Journey, I'm discussing this with Wakeup in another thread, but I'll also ask you this question:

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Journey, who (specifically, by name) is the living PERSON that said these words above?

Take note that the living BEING/PERSON who said the words is the same living BEING/PERSON who had glory alongside God before the world was created.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 13 2012,10:06)
    wakeup

you forgot to answer me ???

Pierre

Hi pierre.

Sorry, what was the question?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 13 2012,06:27)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ

Then at one time God decided to create; then he spoke things into existence. This is when the word begins to create,creatures in heaven.
    Therefore John said ;In the BEGINNIING,WAS THE WORD(the creation) the word of God in action.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

EDJ.

That is the best I could explain.

In ps 33.It says; the breath of his mouth.

My breath is inside me,what about yours.

edj; are you serious with your questions?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

2.cor11:12. But what I do,that I will do,that i may cut off occasion from them that desire occasion;that wherein they glory,they may be found as we.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 13 2012,11:07)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 13 2012,06:27)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

EDJ.

That is the best I could explain.

In ps 33.It says; the breath of his mouth.

My breath is inside me,what about yours.

edj; are you serious with your questions?

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

You breath in and out, but ONES own words only come out, they do NOT go in.
    So what then, does “breath” have to do with what we are talking about?
    My questions are serious, as serious as the doctrines you believe.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 13 2012,10:53)

Because the Word in John 1 refers to the Word of God mentioned in Rev 19:13.  It refers to a being OTHER THAN God Himself – a being we know as “Jesus”.

In the beginning, Jesus was with God as the firstborn of every creature, and the first of God's works.  (Before that time, God was alone.)

Journey, I'm discussing this with Wakeup in another thread, but I'll also ask you this question:

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Journey, who (specifically, by name) is the living PERSON that said these words above?

Take note that the living BEING/PERSON who said the words is the same living BEING/PERSON who had glory alongside God before the world was created.

Mike concetrate please,not only what to say next ,but on the question.

Without the word was not anything made that was made.So how can the word be the first one created?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up, Good point!

John 1:3 All things were made by him(The HolySpirit);
    and without him was not any thing made that was made.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 12 2012,19:16)

Because the Word in John 1 refers to the Word of God mentioned in Rev 19:13.  It refers to a being OTHER THAN God Himself – a being we know as “Jesus”.

In the beginning, Jesus was with God as the firstborn of every creature, and the first of God's works.  (Before that time, God was alone.)

Without the word was not anything made that was made.So how can the word be the first one created?

wakeup.

Easy Wakeup.

We must use our brains here. Consider this scripture:
    1 Corinthians 15:27
    For he “has put everything under his feet.”

What exactly does “EVERYTHING” mean? Would that not include God Himself?

Yet we know it doesn't, because Paul adds a disclaimer for those who don't have enough logic to figure this out on their own:
    Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

We must use the same logic in John 1:3. John tells us many times that Jesus is the SON OF God, and that he was BEGOTTEN by God. So when it says “NOTHING came into existence without him”, it is clear that this does NOT include himself.

Wakeup, I'm not yet clear about your beliefs. Do you believe that the Word IS Jesus, and that Jesus himself existed from eternity as God Almighty? Or do you believe that Jesus has a beginning?

peace,
    mike

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike b.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Ed j ……. Words, are they not coming from (WITHIN) you when you speak? Do they not proceed forth from your heart? God and His word are one and the same thing , because His word describe his heart just as yours and mine describe our hearts. A man or GOD”S words, are one and the same thing you can't separate a man or GOD from his words. Jesus said the words he spoke (ARE SPIRIT) and (ARE LIFE)> BUT, if you (QUOTING) someone ELSE'S WORD then they are (NOT) YOUR WORDS as Jesus Plainly said the WORDS he Spoke to us were NOT FROM HIM nor HIS WORDS> Jesus is NOT the WORD, he is the Spokesmen of someone else's words. All words are formed by Spirit rather GOD or Mans words they all come from SPIRITS within a living vessel of some kind. Therefore it say to try the SPIRITS (WORDS) to See if they are of GOD, of course the means you know What GODS words are in the first place. IMO

peace and love…………………………………………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 14 2012,08:54)

Mike b.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Ed j …….  Words,  are they not coming from (WITHIN) you when you speak? Do they not proceed forth from your heart?  God and His word are one and the same thing , because His word describe his heart just as yours and mine describe our hearts. A man or GOD”S words, are one and the same thing you can't separate a man or GOD from his words.  Jesus said the words he spoke  (ARE SPIRIT) and (ARE LIFE)> BUT,  if you (QUOTING) someone ELSE'S WORD then they are (NOT) YOUR WORDS as Jesus Plainly said the WORDS he Spoke to us were NOT FROM HIM nor HIS WORDS>  Jesus is NOT the WORD, he is the Spokesmen of someone else's words. All words are formed by Spirit rather GOD or Mans words they all come from SPIRITS within a living vessel of some kind. Therefore it say to try the SPIRITS (WORDS) to See if they are of GOD, of course the means you know What GODS words are in the first place. IMO

peace and love…………………………………………………..gene

gene and others

read this;;
    PS 50:17 “For you hate discipline,
    And you cast My words behind you.
    PS 56:5 All day long they distort my words;
    All their thoughts are against me for evil.
    PS 141:6 Their judges are thrown down by the sides of the rock,
    And they hear my words, for they are pleasant.
    PR 1:23 “Turn to my reproof,
    Behold, I will pour out my spirit on you;
    I will make my words known to you.
    PR 2:1 My son, if you will receive my words
    And treasure my commandments within you,
    PR 4:4 Then he taught me and said to me,
    “Let your heart hold fast my words;

I hope you understand it ;

is this about Christ ??ISA 51:16 “I have put My words in your mouth and have covered you with the shadow of My hand, to establish the heavens, to found the earth, and to say to Zion, ‘You are My people.’ ”

it looks that it is of Christ right???

Because they have not listened to My words,
    And as for My law, they have rejected it also.
    JER 11:10 “They have turned back to the iniquities of their ancestors who refused to hear My words, and they have gone after other gods to serve them; the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken My covenant which I made with their fathers.”
    JER 13:10 ‘This wicked people, who refuse to listen to My words, who walk in the stubbornness of their hearts and have gone after other gods to serve them and to bow down to them, let them be just like this waistband which is totally worthless.

are we doing any better ?? we should

EZE 2:7 “But you shall speak My words to them whether they listen or not, for they are rebellious

MIC 2:7 “Is it being said, O house of Jacob:
    ‘Is the Spirit of the LORD impatient?
    Are these His doings?’
    Do not My words do good
    To the one walking uprightly?
    ZEC 1:6 “But did not My words and My statutes, which I commanded My servants the prophets, overtake your fathers? Then they repented and said, ‘ As the LORD of hosts purposed to do to us in accordance with our ways and our deeds, so He has dealt with us.’ ””’

Jn 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
    is this your case ??

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…………….Good advice you should take it to yourself . And try not to be as the Stiff-necked Isrealites of the past were. your problem is Pierre, you are placing us in that group , but eliminate yourself. If Jesus were here i believe this scripture he would recite to you IMO, “ Why behold the speck or splinter in you brothers eye and see not the beam in your own eye

peace and love……………………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 14 2012,17:29)
    Terricca…………….Good advice you should take it to yourself . And try not to be as the Stiff-necked Isrealites of the past were. your problem is Pierre, you are placing us in that group , but eliminate yourself. If Jesus were here i believe this scripture he would recite to you IMO, “ Why behold the speck or splinter in you brothers eye and see not the beam in your own eye

gene

men like you are always have been in existence,and there were some in Israel of old,

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 14 2012,10:38)

gene

men like you are always have been in existence,and there were some in Israel of old,

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

What kind of a man are you suggesting that Gene is?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 14 2012,17:48)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 14 2012,10:38)

gene

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

What kind of a man are you suggesting that Gene is?

God bless

EDJ

Why you ask,is it not written all over his(gene)quotes,and respond to scriptures?

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 13 2012,13:11)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 12 2012,19:16)

wakeup.

Easy Wakeup.

We must use our brains here.  Consider this scripture:
    For he “has put everything under his feet.”

What exactly does “EVERYTHING” mean?  Would that not include God Himself?

Yet we know it doesn't, because Paul adds a disclaimer for those who don't have enough logic to figure this out on their own:
    Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

We must use the same logic in John 1:3.  John tells us many times that Jesus is the SON OF God, and that he was BEGOTTEN by God.  So when it says “NOTHING came into existence without him”, it is clear that this does NOT include himself.

Wakeup, I'm not yet clear about your beliefs.  Do you believe that the Word IS Jesus, and that Jesus himself existed from eternity as God Almighty?  Or do you believe that Jesus has a beginning?

peace,
    mike

Mike.

Thanks for your question.

Is not the baby Jesus created by the word of God in the womb? The answer is yes.
    but understand,that this is how God did it;this is how he made his word flesh;that word that was from everlasting with God.For he (Jesus) had to be like his brothers;not half half,like many claim.half God half man, or half angel.

If this was the case then his SUFFERINGS WOULD NOT BE GENUINE, as how pure flesh would suffer.Do you agree?
    what i mean is; his sufferings would not be the same as a man suffering,like you and me; because he is half God.

He(Jesus) had to be pure human,like his bretheren.

Back to the word made flesh: God could have just snap his fingers and made his word a man,he could have made the stones shouting and glorifying God,Remember when Jesus was riding his donkey?

But God did not snap his fingers,but instead, he commanded the womb with his word; to conceive; Remember without the word was nothing made that was made.

The everlasting word was made flesh and dwelleth amongst us,with the glory of the father.(the IMAGE of the father).

He is not an angel;he is not God; but the word of God.
    Hope this will clear things up .

greetings.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 186 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account