The coming four blood moons

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

No just natural like solar/moon eclipse the Haley comet and the likes

All comes around in time

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes, that is why they are used as signs and seasons. Nature’s clock.

terraricca
    Participant

the division created by the sin of Adam still is here and thriving ,but only those that follow God’s will will be saved ,nothing as changed ,it always was and always will be.

Proclaimer
    Participant

God changes not.

He said:

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,

God’s own son said this:

Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don’t know how to interpret this present time?

He also said:

It is like a man going on a journey who left his house, put each servant in charge of his own task, and instructed the doorkeeper to keep watch. Therefore keep watch, because you do not know when the master of the house will return — whether in the evening, at midnight, when the rooster crows, or in the morning. Otherwise, he may arrive without notice and find you sleeping.…

terraricca
    Participant

t8

Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don’t know how to interpret this present time?

=================================================

do you not understand what Jesus said to those religion leaders ? as religion leaders they should have been more interested with the coming of Gods prophet but in stead they could not careless but were good in the knowledge of forecasting the weather ,

It is like a man going on a journey who left his house, put each servant in charge of his own task, and instructed the doorkeeper to keep watch. Therefore keep watch, because you do not know when the master of the house will return — whether in the evening, at midnight, when the rooster crows, or in the morning. Otherwise, he may arrive without notice and find you sleeping.…

======================================================================

those scriptures have nothing to do with the previous verse but it is related to Jesus return and give instruction to his disciples

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,

======================================================================

is this not the truth ? how did the priesthood of Israel (Moses/Aaron time)figure out the holidays and dates on which it should be fallen each year ?

this went on until the final destruction of Jerusalem temple 70 AD

Proclaimer
    Participant

do you not understand what Jesus said to those religion leaders ? as religion leaders they should have been more interested with the coming of Gods prophet but in stead they could not careless but were good in the knowledge of forecasting the weather ,

Isn’t that the point you are arguing against? You think that there are no signs in the heavens for significant events in God’s calendar. Ye there was for Jesus birth right?

Proclaimer
    Participant

So it all doesn’t count since 70AD? What weird doctrine is this?

terraricca
    Participant

the real time in which we live since 70 AD is the patience of Gome born again ,for all the dates regarding the temple are gone this is why Jesus said :that the true worshipers must worship God in spirit and truth ” understand what this mean and live

Proclaimer
    Participant

Okay. You could perhaps give this doctrine its own topic for us to comment on. I do not understand what it is.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Besides the obvious functions of the stars and the moon, they are given for signs and seasons from our point of view. This is clearly laid out in scripture.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

yes your last post I agree with ,but as for the signs ,if i may ask unless you know ahead what the sign is and what it represent ,it would not be a sign

like all the signs that should be proving Jesus the son of God being the true anointed one of God ;

scriptures as full of prophecies about the prophet to come since Moses time

Proclaimer
    Participant

Signs can tell us the season or can tell us to look for something God is pointing to. On another scale we use celestial objects as time keepers. Day night, summer winter, year, tides, etc. Not talking about astrology, but the obvious way we use the sun, moon, and stars in everyday time keeping and as pointing to other signs too.

terraricca
    Participant

other signs could be more related to dates and time ,for we are in a time bubble , like we know the moon time /solar time/but do we

know the cosmic time  ,and …….

Proclaimer
    Participant

So you agree now that God made the sun, moon, and stars as signs and seasons?

terraricca
    Participant

no i agree that God placed the sun and the moon and the stars to guide /signs us for the day/month/years/the seasons/and time

do we know yet were the bubble of time ends ,for if we would know this then we would know were God resides

but out of the billion of galaxies we know ! they all are in the time bubble ,

the earth is only a grain of sand in it

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes the Earth is a grain of sand. But the stars can be used as signs. A bit like me saying that I will leave the country when this tree loses its leaves. The tree has nothing really to do with me, but I am using it as a reference point.

Luke 21:25-26
    …’And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and looking after those things which are coming on the earth; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.’

If you do not believe that God uses the sun, moon, and stars as signs, then you do not believe Jesus own words. And you will be more ignorant not less, of the times and the seasons we live in.

terraricca
    Participant

you like to make me a ignorant person do you ,?

I have agreed that the creation of the celestial bodies are sign to be recognized for the reasons God give  ,what you try to show that each time those signs comes along you make a big event of it ,like God would repeat everything he did in the past ,and the four moons are only one of those events

I see the celestial bodies as wheels in a clock each turning at a speed set to allow the clock showing the seconds/minutes/hours/ but one day of 24 hours follows another , so are the weeks/months/years/ moon years/solar years ect…

Proclaimer
    Participant

you like to make me a ignorant person do you ,?

Of course not. I just can’t stand when people say things that are not true or not scriptural. I test them as we should.

You agree as I do that the sun, moon, and stars are good for keeping time, years, etc. But you seem to disagree with Jesus when he said:

…’And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and looking after those things which are coming on the earth; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.’

I am with Jesus on this one. What is the point in denying this?

terraricca
    Participant

could you show the time that Jesus was talking about ?

for you seem to be net picking

Proclaimer
    Participant

These signs precede the coming of the Lord Jesus. So they are near the end of the age.

“There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

Now notice that our redemption draws near. This is not a message for 144,000 people. It is a message for all who are alive at the coming of our Lord.

These take place near and at the end of this world.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 207 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account