The coming four blood moons

This topic contains 201 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anthony 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Anthony 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 953

Hi T8

Great, I send that first video to my sister she watching it now hope it opens her eyes to all of this. That God is using Trump.  Thanks

God bless

Anthony 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 953

Hi All

Signs in the sky.

The Bible actually gives much credence to astronomical signs and Herod knew this. It records a divine revelation given to the patriarch Joseph in which the twelve tribes of Israel were compared to the twelve zodiacal signs. Joseph dreamed that the Sun represented his father, the Moon (being feminine) his mother, and his eleven brothers were the other eleven constellations of the Zodiac (Joseph himself being the twelfth). “Behold, I have dreamed a dream more: and behold the sun and the moon and the eleven stars did obeisance to me.” 11

So consistent, methodical and symbolic were those motions of the heavenly bodies that King David in Psalm 19 equated the celestial bodies with the perfection of the teachings of God. David said that all of the stars, planets, Moon and Sun spoke a “language” to all people on earth. He said there was,

“no speech, nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line [rule or motion] is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world.” 12

David was saying that these heavenly bodies spoke symbolic teachings to people in the world. Even the apostle Paul quoted Psalm 19 and said that the heavenly bodies symbolically spoke with their voice or their words and that their sounds were heard throughout the world. “Their [the stars] sound went into all the earth, and their [the stars] words unto the ends of the world.” 13The heavenly bodies contained much symbolic teaching as far as people in the 1st century were    concerned.I hope this helps to show that there is signs in the sky.

God bless

Viewing 2 posts - 201 through 202 (of 202 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1 Comment

© 1999 - 2019 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account