The coming four blood moons

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

First blood moon and we see the rise of ISIS.
    Second blood moon is October 8, 2014.
    Who knows what we will see next.
    Things are heating up though.
    God uses the sun, moon, and stars as signs.

Right now there are super moons, and after the next Blood Red moon is a full solar eclipse.

Super Moon

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jubilee Resources International is a cult-busting ministry.  While I am not a fan of these cult busting ministries due to their belief that the Trinity Doctrine is the standard Orthodoxy, I do like this video from them on the End Times. I like it because it sums up information in a simple way. Sure none of what this guys says is new, but the presentation is concise and easy to follow and put together in a way that makes you see that we may well be living in a very significant time.

Subjects covered include:

• Blood Moons and Solar Eclipses this and next year and what that could mean;
    • Jubilee years and their possible significance;
    • the rise of Islam as possibly the next and final beast, the one that was, is not, and will be;
    • advice on finances during these difficult times.

It appears that more and more End Times ministries are starting to take a similar view to this guy and of course Walid Shoebat the main promoter of Islamic Beast.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@terraricca

I think that those moon event are like the quatrains of Nostradamus and men will try to link anything or some thing to it for many like to see what is not ,but don’t like to see what is ,the truth of God.

But it was God who said that such things are given for signs of the times and for seasons.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,

NOTE: These moons fall on Jewish festivals.

And Jesus said:

“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.”

Your post seems to be encouraging us to doubt that these things could have any meaning. Is this true?

But since the first moon we have already seen the rise of the Islamic State. I think that event alone could turn out to be significant. Our brothers are being crucified as we speak. They are in tribulation. Pray for them.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

if something happen at 12 noon at my lunch hour ,would that mean that it was significatif ? who said that i had to have my lunch at noon ? man made it that way ,not God , we usually eat when we are hungry at any hour ,

and those blood moons are they falling really at a jewish festival OR CLOSE TO IT ?

or are the blanks filled with men’s view like it was with the aztec calendar  ,don’t be deceived ,for ir is the holy spirit of truth that will tell us the truth ,

Proclaimer
    Participant

So God doesn’t use these things as signs then. And those that promote this say that they fall exactly on the feasts. All of them. But it has been pointed out that the Hebrew calendar is a lunar one. Thus not too coincidental if the feasts are based around the moon, but does show the importance of the moon in the Jewish calendar all the same. But you seem to teach that it is just random and of no importance.

But I believe these things are for signs and seasons and are important. Not because that is what I want to believe, but because it is written. And if the Jewish feasts and calendar is based on the moon, then you have to ask why. And who controls the moon? NASA?

And as the proponents of this point out, this will not happen again for a thousand years.

princess
    Participant

But I believe these things are for signs and seasons and are important. Not because that is what I want to believe

Why don’t you want to believe it?

Proclaimer
    Participant

What I am saying is that I am impartial on this. I have no desire that the cycle of the moon has any significance beyond the laws of physics. But I have faith in YHWH and his prophets. Scripture says there is significance, so I am swayed to believe because of that, not for any personal reason that makes me want it to be so.

terraricca
    Participant

T8

OK, SO LETS FIND OUT NOW TODAY BEFORE THE BLOOD MOONS ARE ENDED AND BRING THE SO CALLED FEAST AND DATES ; AND THEN SEE THE TRUTH ; UNTIL THEN ALL IS ONLY SPECULATIONS ,

SO CAN YOU FIND OUT THE EXACT DATES ? AND SHOW THEM HERE AS WITNESS

Proclaimer
    Participant

It is a done deal. NASA have confirmed the dates and they happen to match Jewish feasts. It’s not a prediction it is a certainty. If it is wrong, then NASA is wrong. But as said before, the Jewish calendar is based in the moon cycles, so that explains it right there.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Blood Moons

Found this graph. You can get the dates from NASA here, but I haven’t checked that they match Jewish festivals because I know little about Jewish festivals.

These purportedly are the eclipse dates and their corresponding Jewish feasts. Because NASA doesn’t care about Jewish feasts, I haven’t provided a graph produced by NASA. This graph spans 2013 to 15, so it is a fit far reaching for this topic, but the festivals are mentioned in that which is to come. As you can see, from the first blood moon, something significant happened to Israel. Remember that this was preached before the Hamas Israeli War and the rise if ISIS. And remember that the previous three Tetrads were also significant, twice for Israel and once for the Jews before modern Israel was established.

We will see what if anything happens in these following eclipses, but note that in between there are also 2 solar eclipses which are also purportedly on Jewish festival dates too. Logically speaking it could be a coincidence, but scripture alludes to signs and seasons marked by the son, moon, and the stars. And here we have red moons and two sackcloth suns. But I am not saying this is the fulfillment of the prophecy Jesus gave about that. Remember that there will be more tetrads to come this century.

Because  I know almost nothing about Jewish festival dates, I can only go on what others say, but this information has been out for a while and no one is saying that it is not true and it would be relatively easy to check if you could be bothered.

terraricca
    Participant

RIGHT ON SO LET SEE WHAT HAPPEN ,IN TIME THAT IS ,

I ALSO ONLY KNOW THE FEAST FROM SCRIPTURES ;BUT THOSE ARE ALL JUST A SHADOW OF THINGS TO COME AND MOST CAME WITH CHRIST ,

AND ANY FEAST WAS RELATED TO THE TEMPLE AND PREVIOUSLY TO THE TENT ,

ALL THOSE THINGS GOD AS DESTROYED THEM AND SO REJECTED THE PEOPLE WHERE HIS NAME WAS ON THEM ,

SO SINCE THEY FEAST CANNOT   BE  ANY LONGER APPLIED WHY WOULD ANY EVENT BE APPLIED TO IT ,?

BUT I AM OPEN TO TRUTH ,GODLY TRUTH THAT IS

Wakeup
    Participant

I believe that God uses signs,I have no doubt about that.
    The jewish festivals are important. I also believe that in the next few years something great will happen.
    I believe that the false prophet will be revealed.
    He will sell himself to the world by bringing peace,and many wonders.
    The world will be deceived, and accept him as the messiah.
    Then He will enforce his mark on all. Then he will change, and show the real him.
    A fierce king,a wicked king.The son of hell.

wakeup.

princess
    Participant

I understand what you mean T8, I do and I get it.
    This day and age we have much information and data to explain such things, before hand they just had the universe.

Could you imagine seeing the first red moon?

If you think about it, the Jews do not believe in the blood of Jesus, strange they would choose to call it a blood moon. Then again, the door being smeared with blood is their Passover celebration.

Proclaimer
    Participant

While the rise of ISIS and the Hamas War have been huge as far as Israel and the Middle East, IMO these alone would be events big enough to signify these signs in the moon. However there are also signs in the sun too. Could 2015 reveal something even bigger?

terraricca
    Participant

I wander witch of the feast in the Jewish law would be coincide since there are at the least 12 feast ,as far that it concern my understanding we do not look at the local news but the world news for the return would be seen around the world and the wrath of God will come as a thief ,

there have been many wars during the past 500 years with the changes in the countries that were implicated in them ,and as for signs in those days there were signs as well , all of this are natural ,but what is not is the interpretation of them ,

one thing is for sure it keep the mind of people into the motion ,just like the UFO sightings

Proclaimer
    Participant

There have always been earthquakes too, but then that is a sign of the last days. The point is that yes these moons, suns, quakes, meteors are all natural, yet these are given to us as signs. So why is it then that many miss the signs? Perhaps because they say exactly what you say Terr, that they have always happened so relax nothing is going on here. Yet those that read the signs will know the time. Not the day or the hour, but the seasons. Jesus once rebuked people for not being able to read the signs.

Proclaimer
    Participant

And now (today I think) the USA, England, and Australia has declared war on the Islamic State. Walid Shoebat teaches that there will be seven Islamic nations that will rule with the Beast, but will be defeated by the most terrible of nations. I don’t agree with all his teachings, there are certainly things he teaches where I think he is completely wrong. That said, he has made some interesting points that are worthy of consideration.

Not many question the traditional view that the Antichrist will rule the world and the Church will be taken up just before or during that period. He questions it and that is a good thing because not many test this. It is also perplexing as to why some will completely miss being taken up to be with our lord. How is this possible. If these things were happening as they believe then they would be ready. Instead Christ comes as a thief in the night. Perhaps because their end-time eschatology gives them a false sense of security as to when Christ returns and comes as a thief in the night for them.

terraricca
    Participant

HI

based on the understanding that i have i can tell you right now that their will be nothing with those blood moons or sun activity ,but many people will interpret what ever event comes along to cover some aspect of whatever they want ,to see it should be ;

there is no prophecy given beside that the time of the end will come as a thief and when it comes we all will see it around the earth ,

so the real battle is not with the nations but with ourselves and Christ gospel of truth to bring his people from all over the nation to serve him,and make his kingdom over come the earth until it is done at the end of this age (only those that looks to be saved by God grace will be saved the others will be handle by God as he wishes, so let see what happen next year

Proclaimer
    Participant

You offer an opinion only. You are allowed to do that. 🙂

Brian
    Participant

Pastor Mark Biltz was the first person to find the blood moons and solar eclipses. He has much better information on them than Hagee. For instance, Hagee’s only showing 4 blood moons and 1 solar eclipse on feast days in 2014-2015. Biltz shows that there are 6 total eclipses (4 blood moons and 2 solar eclipses, all on feast days). I’ve never been fond of Hagee. He believes in pre-trib, but it’s really easy to disprove pre-trib futurism. Post-trib is a little more accurate, but I don’t care to get into that.

Mark Biltz believes in pre-trib futurism too, but he’s not some TV pastor who’s uber rich and has controversies. He’s a Messianic Jew (Christian) who teaches about all the Hebrew/Jewish traditions and sayings in the Bible. He gives tons of good information about what the different sayings mean. If people don’t know the sayings and traditions, they’ll completely misunderstand what they’re reading. Sayings and traditions are everything, and most translators and pastors have no clue what they mean. Very few Americans do. Our scholars are even way behind on this stuff. Translators in Israel are 50 years ahead of our American translators. Jeff Benner is excellent at explaining these new finds and helping people understand translation properly. And if you want a completely disprovable prophetic interpretation, check out Ellis H. Skolfield’s The False Prophet. It’s free to read online, or you can order a copy. Ellis isn’t in it for money, so he puts his books free online when possible. Some of his books are out of print, and no one’s put them online yet. He’s a real nice guy.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 207 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account