The arian dissenters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 658 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    You rely on THEREFORES to understand God??

Logic can reach God??

But you should KNOW HIM and His Son.??

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 23 2010,22:52)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 24 2010,10:42)
    Ed

Ed no one here that I know of believes that the Father is the Word and the Holy Spirit.

Can you quote any reputable sources that teach what you teach?

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Ask and you shall receive  …Gene is here!

Isaiah 44:26: That confirmeth the word of (Ed J) his servant (with Gene),
                         and performeth the counsel of his messengers…

Ed J

Hi ED

So ED and Gene seems to be the “only ones” in the Universe that believes the “Holy Spirit” and the “Word of God” is the Father!

Isn't there any reputable source besides your interpretations of the scriptures that believe what you do?

Blessings WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 23 2010,22:48)

Ed wrote:

1) Are you your own spoken word?
        Certainty can't be anybody else!

Well let’s see how this foolishness works.

So if I speak a 1000 words then it is a thousand keiths. Or maybe when someone speaks my words then they are not speaking at all but I am speaking it! Why do you ignore that John 1:1 does not say “the word of God”. You should stop adding to the text and twisting it to support untruths.

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 22 2010,20:12)
    and the Word(HolySpirit) was with God,

But you say the Holy Spirit is the Father, So why wouldn't John say “and the Word (Father) was with God! See how foolish that is?

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

The systems of religion and traditions of men are unreputable sources because they 'twist' bible verses
    in the same way that you 'twist' my words, trying to make the “Bible Truth”=117 I present (to) sound false.

Hi Ed

I do not have to twist anything. You say a “Spoken word” is a sentient being, or a person which is pure foolishness. Yes you and Gene are two peas in a pod. Gene believes that God is “intellect” not God has intellect. Gene believes the Holy Spirit is intellect, not that the Holy Spirit has intellect. You believe that we are a “spoken word” not that we speak spoken words.

I asked you to quote any reputable sources that teach what you teach?

But of course you do not seem to be able to outside of what your interpretations of the scriptures are while you claim to be the only one here (besides Gene) that has the truth on this subject.

This is the “Word” John was speaking of in John 1:1…

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of “the Word of life“; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, “which was with the Father“, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 1:1-3

Who is the “Word” in these scriptures ED?

In the beginning (at birth) was WJ. And “WJ's word” was with WJ. And “WJ's word” was WJ.

Even your example above is misleading. For that is not the way John 1:1 reads.
    If you want to follow the format of John 1:1 using your logic then it would read…

“In the beginning was “Eds spoken word” and “Eds spoken word” was with Ed and “Eds spoken word” was Ed. Foolishness. A spoken word is not a sentient being.

If you see an actor on TV, and someone asks “Who is that”? Are you going to say…
    That's not him, that's only a picture of him. You could see 1,000 pictures of and it will never be him.

So, what is your point?

I quote many Bible verses as my reputable source that teaches exactly what I teach.
    John 15:20 Remember the word that I (Jesus) said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord.
    If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep (Ed J) yours also.

That is of course if your sayings are the sayings of Jesus. Jesus never called the Holy Spirit the Father and he never referred to his spoken word as a sentient being!

Jesus spoke of the “Spirit of the Father” which the Father and Jesus sent, just as Jesus is the “Son of the Father” which the Father sent.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of “THE FATHER, AND OF THE SON, AND OF THE HOLY GHOST“: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matt 28:19, 20

But ED J is not teaching to “Observe all things” that Jesus commanded!

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of “the Word of life“; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, “which was with the Father“, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 1:1-3

These scriptures are speaking of the Father and Jesus the “Word of life” that was with the Father.

Blessings WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 23 2010,22:49)

Ed

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 22 2010,20:12)
    and the Word(HolySpirit) was God.

But again, John didn't say “and the Holy Spirit was the Father (God) here did he?

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

It was Mathew.

Matt.1:20 …fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the HolySpirit.
    Matt.1:18: Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused
    to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the HolySpirit.

Ed J

Ed

It has already been shown to you that the Holy Spirit is involved in every conception, so your assumption proves nothing because though the Holy Spirit is involved in the conception of all men, not all men are ‘Sons of God”.

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee”, **AND** “THE POWER OF THE HIGHEST” shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called “the Son of God. Luke 1:35

The power of Highest (the Father) overshadows her and that which is born is the “Son of God” (The Highest), not the son of the Holy Spirit!

Matthew also states…

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of “THE FATHER, AND OF THE SON, AND OF THE HOLY GHOST“: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matt 28:19, 20

As you say…
    The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
        distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

Can you quote any reputable sources that teach what you teach besides your own interpretation of the scriptures?

Blessings WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 23 2010,22:50)

Ed

Ed wrote:

They are together, and they go together; please consider…

Acts:4:31: And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together;
                    and they were all filled with the “HolySpirit“, and they spake “the word” of God with boldness.
    Acts 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the HolySpirit fell on all them which heard the word.
    Acts:11:15: And as I began to speak, the HolySpirit fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
    Acts:6:7: And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly…

Nope they do not say the Holy Spirit and the “Word” is the same. Consider this…

Acts:11:15: And as I began to speak, the HolySpirit fell on them, as on us at the beginning.

Why didn't Luke write “as I began to speak, the HolySpirit (Word of God) fell on them, as on us at the beginning”?.  ???

Again, no scripture says the “Word” is the Holy Spirit but that is only your inference.

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

You say because the “HolySpirit” was sent, he cannot (falsely) be the father.

ED

No, that is not the only reason that I believe the Holy Spirit is not the Father.

Other reasons are because Jesus sent the Holy Spirit, and because Jesus prayed to the Father to send the Holy Spirit. Jesus didn’t say Father I pray that you send yourself, no, he prayed that the Father would send “Another Comforter”!

And I will pray the Father, and “he shall give you another (Gr allos=other)
    Comforter
    ”, that he may abide with you for ever;
    John 14:16

Why do you deny this Bible truth?

Also, Jesus own words here show there is “Another”!

But in John 14:24 you don't apply that same reasoning to Jesus? Why is that?

Jn:14:24: He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and
    the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
    Why do you flip-flop? This is the excuse you to disqualify The Father.

What reasoning? There is nothing in that scripture that says the “spoken words of Jesus” is a sentient being or the Father. Hello, Jesus is claiming that the word he is speaking is the words that the Father speaks or the “Fathers words”.
    But according to you those words or sayings are a sentient being!  Ed says “The Fathers words are the Father!

HolySpirit is “GOD: The Father” of Jesus Christ! Click Here

Wasn’t it you that was complaining  not to long ago about us Trinitarians saying the same things over and over again? The Holy Spirit is not the Father!

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
    John 6:63: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
    the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Yes it says worship him “In the Spirit” not “worship the Holy Spirit” and it also says “the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit”, not the words are the Holy Spirit!

The Holy Spirit speaks the “Word of God”! He is not the “Word”!

Please stop adding your inference to the scriptures and thereby changing the meaning!

Try to separate these verses…

Rom:8:11: But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you,
    he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
    GaL.1:1  Paul, an apostle…by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him(Jesus) from the dead😉
    Eph.4:6 ONE God and Father OF ALL, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Trinitarians agree that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit took part in his resurrection, for they are one and that Jesus is also “all in all”. Eph 1:23, Col 3:11

But you also left out the verses before Rom 8:11, you should read them in their context….

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that “the **Spirit of God** dwell in you. Now if any man have not **the Spirit of Christ**”, he is none of his. And if **Christ be in you**, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. Rom 8:9, 10

Can you see it ED? The Spirit of God is also the Spirit of (Christ) Jesus. So according to you the Holy Spirit then would be Jesus because it says the Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of God. Who lives in you ED? My Bible says the Father, Son and Holy Spirit lives in me.

Jesus words are true…

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, b
    aptizing them in the name of “THE FATHER, AND OF THE SON, AND OF THE HOLY GHOST“: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
    Matt 28:19, 20

Satan [is the] Devil = 107

Eds Words = 107  

According to Ed, he is his own spoken words, therefore Ed could be the Devil!

:D The numbers can be manipulated in many ways which is pure folly also!  

Blessings WJ

Ed

Can you see it ED? The “Sword **OF** the Spirit is the “word of God”.

Not the Sword is the Spirit which is the word. Eds version!

Blessings WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 23 2010,22:51)
    Hi WJ,

Rev.19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    Rev.19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall
       rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Gen.3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims,
                   and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Ed J

Yes Ed,

Good scriptures. Notice that the Sword is the Word of God that proceeds out of Jesus mouth. In no way does this support Eds view that the “Father is the Sword” or the Father is the “Word of God”.

Blessings WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 25 2010,07:59)
    Hi TT,
    You rely on THEREFORES to understand God??

Logic can reach God??

But you should KNOW HIM and His Son.??

Nick,

For your information the Greek word “logos” is also translated in our English as “logic.” Paul used the word “therefore” over 100 times in his writings. Jesus INFERRED the doctrine of the resurrection from the statement “I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.”

We must use logic Nick. But anti-trinitarian logic is quite flimsy.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

WorshippingJesus said to ED J:

Can you see it ED? The Spirit of God is also the Spirit of (Christ) Jesus. So according to you the Holy Spirit then would be Jesus because it says the Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of God. Who lives in you ED? My Bible says the Father, Son and Holy Spirit lives in me.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

WorshippingJesus said to ED J:

Satan [is the] Devil = 107

Eds Words = 107  

According to Ed, he is his own spoken words, therefore Ed could be the Devil!

thinker

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (thethinker @ Feb. 25 2010,02:58)
    Mikeboll said to WJ:

I have heard the “making himself equal to God” argument before, but it doesn't hold up.

Mike,

The statement that Jesus was “making Himself equal with God” is the apostle John's comment. If John's assessment was in error then we cannot trust his narrative at all. Right?

Mike:

And when the disciples worshipped him in the boat, they didn't think he was God Almighty either.

Just more anti-christian double talk. You suggest that the disciples were idolaters because they worshiped someone they did not believe was God.  

I find it amusing to observe you guys speaking out of two sides of your mouths. My 20 year old daughter gets a kick out of you guys.

thinker

Hi Thinker,

You said:

The statement that Jesus was “making Himself equal with God” is the apostle John's comment. If John's assessment was in error then we cannot trust his narrative at all. Right?

I don't know if that statement is in John, I know it is in Matthew.  But what do you make of John 8:31 then?  The Jews said, “the only Father we have is God.”

Mike:

And when the disciples worshipped him in the boat, they didn't think he was God Almighty either.

Just more anti-christian double talk. You suggest that the disciples were idolaters because they worshiped someone they did not believe was God.

Thinker, when will you stop?  JA and I have been over and over this. But here you go again:

wor·ship   /ˈwɜrʃɪp/  Show Spelled [wur-ship]  Show IPA noun, verb,-shiped, -ship·ing or (especially British) -shipped, -ship·ping.
    –noun
    1.reverent honor and homage paid to God or a sacred personage, or to any object regarded as sacred.
    2.formal or ceremonious rendering of such honor and homage: They attended worship this morning.
    3.adoring reverence or regard: excessive worship of business success.

Can't you see that 1. and 3. are different?  Can't you understand that the Pharisees did and said nothing while the blind man worshipped Jesus.  Can't you see that the disciples in the boat worshipped and said, “Truly, you are the son of God“.  They were showing 3.adoring reverence toward Jesus.  They knew man cannot see God and live.  They also witnessed Jesus saying things like, “all things have been committed to me by the Father”.  They witnessed him praying to God – he even taught them the correct way to pray to God.  But yet you and WJ assert they knew he was God?

peace and love
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (thethinker @ Feb. 25 2010,06:28)
    You ignore the scriptures which say that God is a PLURAL being:

Then God said, “Let US make man in OUR image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all[a] the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” Genesis 1:26

So God is a PLURAL being. The Father said that the Son created all things:

8″But to the Son he says, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

10And, You, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of YOUR hands[“/u]. Hebrews 1:8-10

The Father is God. So if He says that the Son created all things then you had better accept it. The son who doed for you also created you. So by your own standard you should give your life as a sacrifice to Him.

Hi thinker,

“Let us make man in our image” works just fine with Scripture.  We know God had no beginning.  We know Jesus was the “firstborn of all creation”.  We know that nothing (besides Jesus) came into existence without Jesus.

Connect the dots, man.  Why wouldn't Jesus have been there with God when man was created?  The angels were.  Are they God too?

And do you notice in Hebrews 1:9 that even while God was calling Jesus a god, it was made clear that it was Jesus' God who set him above all others?

peace and love
    mike

KangarooJack
    Participant

Mike said:

I don't know if that statement is in John, I know it is in Matthew.

The statement is found in John 5:19.

Mike:

The Jews said, “the only Father we have is God.”

This expressed their rejection of Jesus as the Son of God. They were being dishonest.

Mike:

Thinker, when will you stop?  JA and I have been over and over this. But here you go again:

wor·ship   /ˈwɜrʃɪp/  Show Spelled [wur-ship]  Show IPA noun, verb,-shiped, -ship·ing or (especially British) -shipped, -ship·ping.
    –noun
    1.reverent honor and homage paid to God or a sacred personage, or to any object regarded as sacred.
    2.formal or ceremonious rendering of such honor and homage: They attended worship this morning.

So what? Jesus is to receive honor EVEN AS the Father is honored. All creation honors the Father and the Lamb the same (Rev. 5:13) except anti-trinitarians. The anti-trinitarians are the dissenters from the rest of creation.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 25 2010,11:01)

Quote (thethinker @ Feb. 25 2010,06:28)
    You ignore the scriptures which say that God is a PLURAL being:

Then God said, “Let US make man in OUR image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all[a] the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” Genesis 1:26

So God is a PLURAL being. The Father said that the Son created all things:

8″But to the Son he says, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

10And, You, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of YOUR hands[“/u]. Hebrews 1:8-10

The Father is God. So if He says that the Son created all things then you had better accept it. The son who doed for you also created you. So by your own standard you should give your life as a sacrifice to Him.

Hi thinker,

“Let us make man in our image” works just fine with Scripture.  We know God had no beginning.  We know Jesus was the “firstborn of all creation”.  We know that nothing (besides Jesus) came into existence without Jesus.

Connect the dots, man.  Why wouldn't Jesus have been there with God when man was created?  The angels were.  Are they God too?

And do you notice in Hebrews 1:9 that even while God was calling Jesus a god, it was made clear that it was Jesus' God who set him above all others?

peace and love
    mike

You did not pay attention to my post too well. God said, “Let US make man in OUR IMAGE.”

We are in the image of God ALONE. Therefore the “US” is the plural God and no others.

Geez man! It's so simple!

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Man is made in the image of God just as the angels are.
    Man though also has a body of dust.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (thethinker @ Feb. 25 2010,11:02)
    Mike said:

I don't know if that statement is in John, I know it is in Matthew.

Mike:

The Jews said, “the only Father we have is God.”

This expressed their rejection of Jesus as the Son of God. They were being dishonest.

Mike:

Thinker, when will you stop?  JA and I have been over and over this. But here you go again:

–noun

So what? Jesus is to receive honor EVEN AS the Father is honored. All creation honors the Father and the Lamb the same (Rev. 5:13) except anti-trinitarians. The anti-trinitarians are the dissenters from the rest of creation.

thinker

Hi thinker,

You said:

It's actually John 5:18.  I had thought I read it in Matthew, that is why I said “I don't know if it's in John”.  My mistake.

You said:

I must have missed the explanation of that in the Scriptures.  Can you tell me where it is?

You said:

So what???  Everything you say hinges on this definition.  You say, “Jesus is God because the disciples worshipped him.”  Don't you care that the worship they gave him was adoring reverence NOT reverent honor and homage paid to God?

And like I told WJ, animals have brains even as humans have brains.  Even as does not mean “equal”.

peace and love
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (thethinker @ Feb. 25 2010,11:08)
    You did not pay attention to my post too well. God said, “Let US make man in OUR IMAGE.”

We are in the image of God ALONE. Therefore the “US” is the plural God and no others.

Hi thinker

Do you take the word “image” literally?  Do you think God has bowel movements or has to blow his nose or stinks when he sweats?

“in our image” means with a higher intellect, conscience, capacity for love and understanding, etc. In other words, the next step down from angels, but above everything else.  IMO

peace and love,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 25 2010,09:40)

Ed

Can you see it ED? The “Sword **OF** the Spirit is the “word of God”.

Not the Sword is the Spirit which is the word. Eds version!

Blessings WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 23 2010,22:51)
    Hi WJ,

Rev.19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    Rev.19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall
       rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Gen.3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims,
                   and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Ed J

Yes Ed,

Good scriptures. Notice that the Sword is the Word of God that proceeds out of Jesus mouth. In no way does this support Eds view that the “Father is the Sword” or the Father is the “Word of God”.

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Let me try to get you to “see” that your doing something very similar as me.

I say: HolySpirit is “the Word”:
    “The Word” proceeds from the “HolySpirit” and is the “HolySpirit” (John 1:1)

WJ says:

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 21 2010,06:27)
    Jesus is the Word

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 25 2010,09:40)
    the Sword is the Word of God that proceeds out of Jesus mouth.

Can you see: your doing the same thing that I did except when I do it you say (in essence) it is wrong?
    The only problem here is: Rev.19:15 DOES NOT SAY ANYWHERE it refers to Jesus, that is mere conjecture on your part.

The difference here is: I have produced many verses to indicate that “The Word” IS the “HolySpirit”!
    Your proof (falsely) exists in the exegesis of the systems of religion. At least you engage my points!

Please explain what you mean by accentuating **OF**
    and why “IS” cannot (according to WJ) be substituted.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 25 2010,09:37)

Ed

Ed no one here that I know of believes that the Father is the Word and the Holy Spirit.

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Ed J

Hi ED

So ED and Gene seems to be the “only ones” in the Universe that believes the “Holy Spirit” and the “Word of God” is the Father!

Isn't there any reputable source besides your interpretations of the scriptures that believe what you do?

Blessings WJ

WJ……….Is your word who you are? or is it someone else, this is the same with GOD< His WORD is who HE IS and His word Is with HIM just as Your words are with YOU and are YOU. No difference, can't you get that?. John 1:1 is Just saying the same thing.

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 25 2010,01:19)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 25 2010,09:37)

Ed

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Ed J

Hi ED

Blessings WJ

WJ……….Is your word who you are? or is it someone else, this is the same with GOD< His WORD is who HE IS and His word Is with HIM just as Your words are with YOU and are YOU. No difference, can't you get that?.  John 1:1 is Just saying the same thing.

Gene

No my word is not “Me”. My word is spoken by me!

Tell me Gene, is that little new born Baby, baby John, though he doesn't know or hasn't learned or even spoke a “word” yet?

Which comes first Gene?

Baby John or the word? So Baby John is not his own spoken word is he?

God is not intellect, God has intellect. But you and Ed preach this foolishness and are all alone!

Blessings WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ………Yes baby John is his spoken word even if it is just a cry or laugh, it still expresses baby John, it is (IMPOSSIBLE) to separate you from you WORDS. it is even foolish to even think you can be separated from them WJ. God and HIS Words are the very same thing you can not separate GOD From His Words or anyone else. If you are not your words then who are you?, your words depict who and what you are.

peace and love…………….gene

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 658 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account