Veteran Dies – This is What God Showed Him

Viewing 12 posts - 221 through 232 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Hi, Gene,

YOU: he went to the grave and stayed there for three day and three nights and was resurected from the “dead” with his “body” by God the Father, the same way we have to be.

ME: Gene, JESUS IN ONE INSTANT, IN A TWINKLING OF AN EYE,

ON HIS DEATH,

BOTH DIED AND GLORIFIED!

Scripture: John 12:23 But Jesus answered them, saying:

The hour (OF HIS DEATH) is come, that

the Son of man should be glorified.

24Amen, amen I say to you, unless the grain of wheat falling into the ground dies,

25 Itself remaineth alone.

But if it dies,

it bringeth forth much fruit.

THE ABOVE IS EMPHATICALLY CLEAR THAT

WHILE JESUS WAS LIKE THE GRAIN OF WHEAT BURIED IN THE GROUND, 

HE WAS IN FULL GLORY AND FRUITFUL! Luke 17:20-37

27Now is my soul troubled.

And what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour. But for this cause

I CAME ( INTO THE WORLD) unto this hour. (OF DEATH) for the sake of the human race, the love of the father, as He could not DIE, except in Jesus.

28Father, glorify thy name.

A voice therefore came from heaven: I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

JESUS IN VERSE 23 SAID : The hour (DEFINITELY OF HIS DEATH) come,

THAT THE SON OF MAN SHOULD BE GLORIFIED.

THE ABOVE IN PLAIN CLEAR ENGLISH DECLARES Gene, THAT JESUS ON HIS DEATH

GLORIFIED!

IN VERSE 27 ABOVE JESUS WAS TROUBLED IN HIS SOUL, THE SON OF GOD, IN THE HOLY GHOST, JESUS’DIVINE NATURE,  OBVIOUS BECAUSE OF THE HOUR OF HIS DEATH, AS THE SON OF MAN, JESUS HUMAN NATURE, THEN HE ALSO ASKED THE FATHER TO 

GLORIFY HIS NAME, again with and on JESUS’DEATH!

Gene THAT MEANS, THAT IN ONE INSTANT, ON JESUS’DEATH,

BOTH THE FATHER IN THE HOLY GHOST, AND “THE WORD” THE SON OF MAN,

GLORIFIED!

This is also well asserted in

John17:1 THESE things Jesus spoke, and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said: Father,

the hour is come, ( of Jesus’death, AS THE FATHER COULD NOT ACHIEVE all by himself)

glorify thy Son, that

thy Son may glorify thee. 

2As thou hast given him

power over all flesh,

that he may give eternal life to all whom thou hast given him.

Now I ask you, WHAT KIND OF GLORY THE FATHER REQUIRED, WHICH HE COULD ONLY ACHIEVE

THROUGH JESUS’DEATH, SINCE HE COULD NOT DIE? OBVIOUS:

THE GLORY OF THE FLESH SUBSTANCE. Well clear in

Jeremiah 32:27 Behold I am the Lord

the God of all flesh: (in Jesus Christ)

shall anything be hard for me? (nothing by/in “THE WORD”)

Now I ask you WHAT KIND OF GLORY THE SON OF MAN REQUIRED WHICH HE COULD ONLY ACHIEVE 

THROUGH HIS OWN DEATH?

The answer is ABOVE through Jesus’ own mouth, READ;

John7:1…glorify thy Son, that thy Son may glorify thee. 

2As thou hast given him

power over all flesh,

AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL Gene:

ON JESUS’DEATH, IN ONE INSTANT

THE SON OF MAN, JESUS’ HUMAN NATURE,

BOTH DIED, AND  GLORIFIED,

IN A STATE WHICH HE NEVER HAD BEFORE

ON EARTH! He had it before the world was in heaven, though hidden and unknown. Well declared by Jesus own words;

YOUR WILL BE DONE  ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN! OBVIOUS reference to  

HIS FLESH BODY  to BECOME SPIRIT, on physical satanic earth! SATAN’S DREAM TO BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH.

ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE HOLY GHOST! I REPEAT

ON HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS, Gene! while his flesh body was in the grave!

asserted by Jesus’own words:

John12:24…unless the grain of wheat falling

INTO THE GROUND DIES, 25Itself remaineth alone. BUT IF IT DIES

it bringeth forth much fruit.

( WHILE JESUS WAS DEAD, HE WAS IN HIS FULL GLORY AND FRUITFUL)  

ATTENTION 

FOR THE GLORY OF THE FATHER HOW, AS THE FATHER COULD NOT DIE! 

CONSEQUENTLY

THE FATHER, SPIRIT,

IN THAT SAME ONE INSTANT ALSO

GLORIFIED, THIS IS VERY EASY FOR YOU GENE, but in the same instant I DOUBT IT, SINCE YOU LIKE JODI, ARE CARNALLY MINDED, HERE IT IS:

THE FATHER,  IN THE HOLY GHOST, ACQUIRED 

JESUS’FLESH BODY,

HIS OWN SUBSTANCE FURNISHED BY HIMSELF, THE FATHER,

AS HIS OWN RANSOM BY WHICH

GOD THE FATHER BECAME OUR SAVIOR, THUS

“THE WORD” JESUS’FLESH,  JESUS HUMAN NATURE,AND

THE HOLY GHOST IN JESUS’ SOUL, JESUS DIVINE NATURE, AS SCRIPTURE DECLARES:

ARE NOT TWO ANYMORE BUT TWO IN

ONE UNIQUE GLORIFIED SUBSTANCE

SPIRIT/FLESH IN

JESUS CHRIST

GODMAN ON EARTH

THIS IS ALSO WELL EMPHATICALLY CLEAR IN

John13:31-32When he therefore was gone out, Jesus said:

Now is the Son of man glorified,

(JESUS’ FLESH AS SPIRIT/DIVINE) and God is glorified in him. ( THE HOLY GHOST AS FLESH/HUMAN,)

32If God be glorified IN HIM, God also will glorify HIM IN HIMSELF;

(BECAME GODMAN)

and immediately (ON HIS DEATH) will he glorify him.

DO YOU WANT MORE SCRIPTURE Gene, and Jodi,  TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH?

Hard for me to believe you people don’t understand that. You seem to grab certain scriptures while ignoring all the rest, so how can you have a balance in you understanding of them, you need to try to put them all together

John12: 29The multitude therefore that stood and heard, said that it thundered. Others said: An angel spoke to him. 30Jesus answered, and said:

This voice came not because of me,

but for your sakes.

31Now is the judgment of the world:

now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

32And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all things to

MYSELF.

33(Now this he said, signifying

what death he should die.)  

WHAT KIND OF DEATH JESUS DIED Gene?

A GLORIFIED DEATH, BY WHICH GLORY, FOR THE SAKE OF THE HUMAN RACE MENTIONED ABOVE, AND FOR THE LOVE OF THE FATHER,  HE BECAME

GODMAN ON EARTH, THE TRUTH MANIFESTED PHYSICALLY!

AS MUCH AS HE WAS

BEFORE THE WORLD WAS IN HEAVEN WITH THE FATHER!

IN THE FORM OF GOD

Now why all the above is being posted?

SIMPLY TO REVEAL WHAT ACTUALLY OCCURRED FROM JESUS’DEATH TO PENTECOST!

THAT IN THE NEXT POST,

ONLY IF THE HOLY SPIRIT TALKS IN ME!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer. …..Jesus did not say to him “today, you will be with me in paradise” , what he said was , ” I am telling you today, you “will be” with me in paradise “. Jesus did not go to “paradise” that day, he went to the grave and stayed there for three day and three nights and was resurected from the “dead” with his “body” by God the Father, the same way we have to be. Hard for me to believe you people don’t understand that. You seem to grab certain scriptures while ignoring all the rest, so how can you have a balance in you understanding of them, you need to try to put them all together.

It makes no difference which way you read it because Jesus did take the keys of death and the graves were opened. It has already happened or it has already started. Have you not read how he freed the captives.

“When he ascended on high,
    he took many captives
    and gave gifts to his people.”

What does “he ascended” mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions

At that moment the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth quaked and the rocks were split. The tombs broke open, and the bodies of many saints who had fallen asleep were raised. After Jesus’ resurrection, when they had come out of the tombs, they entered the holy city and appeared to many people.…

And those who are alive and remain on earth come after these.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer……But it does make a difference, on how you read scriptures, that is why there are so many false teaching out there, adding thoughts by changing punchuations marks does make a big difference .

Jesus did come to set the captives free, those held captive all their live  by thinking there is no life after we die, he set us free  by his demonstration of a resurection after death back to life of our “mortal” bodies.  So he certanily took what captivated us and set us free from it.

You say his desenton and assention was speaking about him comming from heaven to earth and back to heaven again.  But I say it was his desenton  into the grave and demonstrated to us  the assention  back to life never to die again. That is the hope all true believers believe in, yes a 100% pure human being “EXACTLY”, like we are in “EVERYWAY”,  A MAN FROM MANKIND, (for unto us a child is born unto us a son is given) , from the blood line of Jesse,  the root and “offspring” of King David,  who demonstrated and proved humans “exactly like him”, can be resurected back to “eternal” life, from the “dead”, by their “FAITH” IN THE LIVING AND “ONLY” “TRUE” GOD.

Proclaimer I do not “seperate Jesus” from my “exact” idenity with him as a human being, because that what he x was and that is exactly what he now is brother.   We are heirs and joint heirs with him of the “everything”, even eternal life, now,  and  always will be, even if we die we will be resurected at his comming, and if we are still alive at his return we will be change into eternal living souls, never to die again.  That’s my hope, that the “man” Jesus my lord and big  brother in the family of God the Father has  demonstrated to me .

Peace and love to you and yours

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..You are definitely in a dream world,  the death Jesus died to was a horrible death, one of the worst deaths that a human being  could experience, not that others haven’t experienced horrible deaths also.   He certanly did not want to die “just like the rest of us” don’t either,   but his Faith in  his and our “only” true  God,  was strong enough for him to overcome his fears and he put his whole life in the hands of  his and our God, who “sacrificed him as a lamb for the forgiveness , so we could be forgiven the ETERNAL DEATH PENALTY,  and not “PARISH” ,  BUT THERE ARE STILL PENALTIES FOR SINS, because sin extracts it’s own penalties,  but  with the Spirit of God working  “in” us we should be over comming them  exactly like Jesus did, as we mature in the  true Faith.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Ed J
    Participant

BOTH THE FATHER IN THE HOLY GHOST, AND “THE WORD” THE SON OF MAN
    GLORIFIED!

Hi Carmel, you are missing an important “word” here

BOTH THE FATHER IN THE HOLY GHOST, AND “THE WORD” *in* THE SON OF MAN

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer……But it does make a difference, on how you read scriptures, that is why there are so many false teaching out there, adding thoughts by changing punchuations marks does make a big difference .

It makes no difference on the what happens after you die debate. What your talking about is a timing issue and I don’t disagree with you on that. In fact never did I state otherwise.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Edj,

BOTH THE FATHER IN THE HOLY GHOST, AND “THE WORD” THE SON OF MAN
    GLORIFIED!
    Hi Carmel, you are missing an important “word” here

BOTH THE FATHER IN THE HOLY GHOST, AND “THE WORD” *in* THE SON OF MAN

ME: From your perception, it is obvious since you took it for granted that “THE WORD” IS THE HOLY GHOST.

THE FATHER COULD IN NO WAY PARTICIPATE IN REDEMPTION, EXCEPT 

THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST, THE SON OF GOD, IN A WAY BORN OF MARY! TO BE CLEAR:

THE FATHER WAS ETERNALLY EMBODIED ETERNALLY IN THE HOLY GHOST, IN THE CASE  OF JESUS’ CONCEPTION, IMMEDIATELY ON MARY’S

COMMITMENT. THUS THIS PARTICULAR HOLY GHOST WAS  ATTRIBUTED TO

THE SON, NOT TO THE FATHER,

THE DIVINE NATURE OF JESUS IN THE STATE OF

JESUS’SOUL IN ORDER TO BE IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN.

NOW WHEN IT COMES TO  ” THE WORD” IT IS A COMPLETE DIFFERENT STORY SIMPLY AS ACTUALLY

“THE WORD” JESUS’ THE SON OF MAN, JESUS’ HUMAN NATURE WAS NOT BORN OF MARY, AS SUCH, BUT IT IS

DIRECTLY PROVIDED BY THE FATHER,

THE FATHER’S SUBSTANCE/RANSOM! THUS “THE WORD” WAS PRONOUNCED BY THE FATHER AFTER JESUS, THE SON OF GOD CAME OUT OF MARY AS

THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD IN FULL LUMINOUS SPIRITUAL BODY, AND THE SON OF GOD, IN THE HOLY GHOST WAS SIMPLY COVERED BY

JESUS, “THE WORD” MADE FLESH ITSELF, THE SON OF MAN, JESUS’HUMAN NATURE. 

NOW REFLECT:

THE EXTERNAL ELEMENT WAS “THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN

THE INTERMEDIATE ELEMNT WAS THE HOLY GHOST IN JESUS’SOUL AND 

THE CORE ELEMNT WAS THE FATHER, SPIRIT,  HIMSELF!

THE FULL DEITY IN FLESH AND BLOOD, ALL DIVINE, ON EARTH!

THE MYSTERY IS THAT MARY WAS THE FIRST EVER

CREATURE TO BE THE CARRIER OF THIS TRIUNE DEITY, BUT NOT DIVINE HERSELF, SIMPLY AS “THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN FULLY LOADED WITH ALL THE EVIL, WAS IN MARY, IN HER HEART/SOUL, HER CREATOR, PRECISELY,

ON HER CONCEPTION AND THROUGH HIM, SHE BECAME

THE FIRST HEART OF FLESH, AND REMAINED THERE ETERNALLY FROM THAN ON,  SIMPLY TO PROTECT HER FROM THE LEAST SPECK OF EVIL,  ENRICHES HER WITH ENDLESS GRACE, AND EMPOWERS HER ACCORDING TO THE FATHER’S WILL.

BE AWARE,

JESUS’ TWO NATURES WERE BORN FOR THE FIRST TIME EMBODIED IN CAIN and ABEL.

“THE WORD” THE SON OF MAN TO BE, WAS IN CAIN’S HEART/SOUL, BORN ONLY OF EVE, HIS PHYSICAL LIFE SOURCE, SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD Rev.13:8 while

THE HOLY GHOST, THE SON OF GOD TO BE, WAS IN ABLES’MIND/SOUL BORN ONLY OF ADAM, SIMPLY THROUGH EVE’S SIDE, IN THE SAME WAY, ISAAC, AND JESUS WERE BORN.

EVE BECAME AWARE OF

THE GOOD AND THE EVIL SIMPLY AS WHEN SHE GAVE BIRTH TO CAIN SHE EXPERIENCED THE MOST HORRIBLE BIRTH EVER SINCE SHE GAVE BIRTH TO

DARKNESS, THE EVIL, BUT IMMEDIATELY AFTER

WITHOUT THE LEAST AWARENESS SHE HELD IN HER HANDS

ABLE IN FULL BLISS

THE LIGHT; THE GOOD!

WITHOUT ANY KIND OF PAIN AND ALL THAT  SHE FELT IN CAIN; THE EVIL.

NOW MARY NEVER EXPERIENCE ANY PAIN WHAT SO EVER SIMPLY AND ONLY

BLISS,

WHEN SHE RECEIVED  JESUS, THE SON OF GOD THROUGH HER SIDE.

SHE WAS NOT IN THE POSITION TO GIVE BIRTH AND DELIVER

JESUS THE SON OF MAN, SIMPLY

AS “THE WORD” JESUS THE SON OF MAN, CARRIED ON HIM, THROUGH THE POWER AND PROCESS  OF THE FATHER, HENCE

NO SPERM, OVUM and DNA NEVERTHELESS

THE ENTIRE PHYSICAL EVIL COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROCESS OF CREATION, SLAIN LIKE A LAMB…..ON HIM. 

MENTIONED BY JESUS IN

Matthew 11:11Amen I say to you, there hath not risen among them that are born of women

a greater than John the Baptist:

yet he that is the lesser (THE SON OF MAN) in the kingdom of heaven

is greater than he

Pleace and love in Jesus Christ

Proclaimer
    Participant

This conversation went off topic quick. Try and stick to the topic guys. Thanks.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Glacier-National-Park

Proclaimer
    Participant

Josef Johann Atzmüller had a profound near-death experience that influenced his life forever.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Steve was serving in Vietnam as a helicopter pilot when was shot down. This led to an amazing encounter with the other side, where he became much closer with God. This is his testimony / NDE.

Dead war vet experiences God and Heaven

Proclaimer
    Participant

Army Veteran and heart transplant survivor Brian Hoyland died from a massive heart attack, leaving a wife and two young children. As a believer in Jesus as his Lord, he found himself in the presence of Jesus, and what God told him would be striking to most of us, but to Brian it was deeply personal. God told him to “suffer joyfully”…

Veteran Dies – This is What God Showed Him

Viewing 12 posts - 221 through 232 (of 232 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account