Proclaimer on the Hot-Seat     …exposing his

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

T8 on the Hot-Seat     …Exposing his Kangaroo Court & his Ex-Post-Facto-Laws!
    I start this thread to expose the site owners lack of Judiciary skills and to expose his lack of Christian ethical behavior.

“Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience,
    and of faith unfeigned: From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
    Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm”
    . (1 Tim 1:5-7)

Kangaroo Court

Slang for a court of law in which the violations of procedure, precedents,
    AND DUE PROCESS ARE SO GROSS THAT FUNDAMENTAL JUSTICE IS DENIED.
    It usually means that the judge (T8 in this case) is incompetent or obviously biased.   (Link)

1. A mock court set up in violation of established legal procedure.
    2. A court characterized by dishonesty or incompetence.   (Link)

Ex-Post-Facto-Law

An ex post facto law. (Latin for “from after the action” or “after the fact”), also called a retroactive law.,
    is a law that retroactively changes the legal consequences (or status) of actions that were committed,
    or relationships that existed, before the enactment of the law. In criminal law, it may criminalize actions that were legal when committed;

it may aggravate a crime by bringing it into a more severe category than it was in when it was committed;
    it may change the punishment prescribed for a crime, as by adding new penalties or extending sentences;
    or it may alter the rules of evidence in order to make conviction for a crime likelier than it would have been when the deed was committed.   (Link)

Ed J    (I started this thread because of T8’s threat in this post and his obvious lack of understanding of Justice and due process of law.)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Ed J, let your yes be yes and your no be no. Anything else is of the dodgy one.

Clearly, if you cannot answer yes or no and be definitive, then you are obviously engaging in dodgy behaviour.

Also we do not have kangaroos in New Zealand. That is Australia. :D

Plus, I am not unfair. How many squares do you actually have. Do I give them out every day, every month, every year. It is the latter and some years go by without me handing out any even while taking many accusations and abuse on the chin.

I even allow people to teach false things here and do not penalise them using the tile system. I only hand them out to people who do not answer a fair question because the answer incriminates their position.

So sober up and you will see that the reality doesn't match your hype.

If you are too proud to admit when you are wrong, then this system will highlight that. It may be hard for you to come to terms with, but it is good for you.

And even if you were given a tile, well that is not quite being thrown into the Lake of Fire is it. I mean, a tile is a little square thing. If God handed out tiles for sins, then we would all probably continue to sin and live with the tiles. It would not be considered the awful judgement that you seem to be making it out to be.

Please do not exaggerate here. I am not the cruel judge you make me out to be. I am not Judge Dredd even though Judge Dredd is a New Zealander like me.  I can assure you that it is another Kiwi. :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Anyway, why is this in the Hot Seat.

Where is the question I am dodging?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (t8 @ Aug. 28 2013,19:18)
    Judge Dredd is a New Zealander like me.

Didn't Sylvester Stallone play Judge Dredd in the movie? He's surely not a Kiwi. :)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Stallone was in the older version. I remember seeing that about 10 years ago I think.

My neighbour invited me to watch this one at his place. I think it came out in 2012.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Ed J's view of T8.

“I am Judge, Jury, and Executioner.”

“I AM THE LAW.”

“Don't mess with me or you will get a tile.”

“I take no prisoners.”

dredd

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (t8 @ Aug. 28 2013,22:08)
    Stallone was in the older version. I remember seeing that about 10 years ago I think.

My neighbour invited me to watch this one at his place. I think it came out in 2012.

Looks pretty exciting.  I might have to check it out.

I'm imagining that scratchy voice when I read the posts made by your new Dredd avatar.  :)

Proclaimer
    Participant

lol.

Imagine no longer. Here is the new scratchy voice. :)

“I am the Law”. “Judgement time”.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Aug. 29 2013,12:18)
    Please do not exaggerate here. I am not the cruel judge you make me out to be. I am not Judge Dredd even though Judge Dredd is a New Zealander like me.  I can assure you that it is another Kiwi. :D

Better take another look at your Avatar   :D

Ed J
    Participant

Clearly, if you cannot answer yes or no and be definitive, then you are obviously engaging in dodgy behaviour.

What “Yes” “No” “I don't know” question did you ask???      …I didn't see any??

Just a bogus set of choices comparable to me asking you…

1. You are wrong for trying to pit me against God's written word.
    2. You are wrong for saying that I must be wrong.

WHICH CHOICE DO you PICK?
    And remember to give yourself a tile if you refuse to pick from the two choices.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Here's a bible verse for you…

Rom. 2:1-3 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for where
    -in thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. But we
    (me, myself and I) are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

B'shem
    YHVH

Proclaimer
    Participant

Taken from the Hot Seat topic that highlights this contradiction that you are trying to hide.

Edited James Version (EDJV interpretation):
    Jesus was NOT calling Judas 'the devil' nor was Jesus even calling Judas 'a devil'

Authorised King James Version (AKJV):
    Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Obviously both your interpretation and the AKJV cannot be correct.
    My question: Which is correct?

1) Your interpretation of John 6:70;
    2) The AKJV translation of this verse.

1 or 2.

Not a hard question. Swallow your pride, be brave, and answer the question please.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=4916

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 25 2014,10:59)

What “Yes” “No” “I don't know” question did you ask???      …I didn't see any??

Just a bogus set of choices comparable to me asking you…

WHICH CHOICE DO you PICK?
    And remember to give yourself a tile if you refuse to pick from the two choices.

God bless

Hi T8,

This is not a hard question. Swallow your pride, be brave, and answer the question please.

Proclaimer
    Participant

You are being illogical.

You made a contradictory statement and I want to know which of the two opposing views you hold is wrong. Are you wrong for saying that Judas is not 'a devil' as the AKJV says meaning that the AKJV has and error and is therefore not a perfect translation.

Which is wrong regarding this.

You
    AKJV
    Both.

You cannot say that the AKJV is perfect and also teach that it is wrong to say that Judas was a devil. That is a no-brainer.

BTW, when you harden your heart because of pride for long enough, then you can be handed over to that delusion and believe that you are right even though you are wrong.

Be careful. Is it worth being untruthful for the sake of pride. Of course not.

Here on Heaven Net, if you are not being truthful, you will be challenged. Come here if you love the truth with all your heart, and anything less will be challenged. If you do not love truth but rather have pride in yourself and are not willing to change, then I am sure there are other forums that will cater for you. However, what is the point of that. It is better to enter life with all that caused offense as completely removed from you.

Proclaimer
    Participant

You are like Eve, trying to blame your own error on everyone else but yourself. Take charge of your life. Admit when you are wrong. It takes a good man to do that. Instead of admitting your error, you make these silly accusations in order to try and detract from your mistake.

Guess what? You cannot rewrite history. Just face up to it and change today and tomorrow.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 03 2014,12:00)

Your questions are wrong on both accounts, therefore they are not relevant questions.

But my question is right.

After all you did say that Judas is not a devil and you also say that the AKJV is a perfect translation, all the while knowing that the AKJV translates this verse in contradiction to your view. So either you are wrong, the AKJV is, or both.

So my question is relevant. Yours is not. Will you continue to let your pride try and snake out of this again, or will you just admit you were wrong or the AKJV is not perfect?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 03 2014,18:06)

You are like Eve, trying to blame your own error on everyone else but yourself.

Hi T8,

What error?

God bless

Proclaimer
    Participant

You are in denial.

This error, the one I have explained on a number of occasions clearly. Please address it.

1) You say that 'Judas is devil', and that 'Judas is A devil' is wrong.
    2)  The AKJV says that Judas is A devil. Jesus said, Quote: “One of you is A devil”, while talking of Judas.
    3) You say that the AKJV is the perfect translation of the Bible. So accurate according to you,  that it is the only valid translation to base your theomatics on.

Thus you are in error to hold all three points because as anyone can plainly see, these points are in contradiction, i.e., they do not agree.

So, this makes you wrong Ed J, but you are too proud to admit this and would rather continue in the fantasy that your belief in all three are correct somehow, mystically, whatever. And rather than just come clean and humble yourself and admit that the AKJV is not perfect or that you were wrong when you said, that Jesus did not say, “one of you is A devil”, then you are in self-deception.

The truth never lets go Ed J. It is a thorn in the side of all who oppose it. It will remind you of its validity time and time again.

Deal with it or go back to sleep.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

If you are now ready to hear my explanation let me know.
    Your information is all garbled. You are mixing things
    that I have said with things that I have not said.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

garble: 1. reproduce (a message, sound, or transmission) in a confused and distorted way.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 156 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account