Should a muslim be able to post in believers area?

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 569 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

I KNOW there are people in the world who have been on a similar journey like i have, who know, I was shown Islam, because God has a job for me to do. Raised with Jesus, Taught by God, Taken to a new place, then taken back to Jesus, for a reason. God works in mysterious ways, though at times I couldnt see it.

The gospel NOW all makes sense to me, I understand it clearer than ever. The life and death, to live with Messiah and die with Messiah. To take up the cross and follow him.

Time is running out, millions in the world have not heard the gospel of Jesus!

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 11 2009,02:26)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 10 2009,05:53)
    BD is the righteousness of God the same as you are through the gift of truth from Jesus the Christ.

TK

Tell us how that works seeing that BD does not believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus nor that his blood is what cleanses us from sin?  ???

WJ

Wm: Jesus said "whosoever believeth on me shall not perish but have everlasting life." Jesus gave the truth to anyone who would believe him. There were many righteous men that lived(by faith in God) before Jesus came and died and was resurrected. In many if not all cases the requirement was just to believe on Jesus. If you knew what this really means you would know that Jesus was the truth of how to connect with
    God. Many were in darkness about their connection with God. Sin consciousness blocked their minds from seeing the true way to God! Since time began, FAITH connects man to God. Bless you, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 11 2009,04:03)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 10 2009,21:53)
    One is free to state his own way but not anothers.

Bless you, TK

Hi TK,

You do realize that this makes no sense?

Hey Ed: Sorry, I'll expound. A person is free to choose and express what he believes the scriptures say to him and thereby create his own Kingdom of God within. But he is not at liberty to tell another person, who has their own Kingdom, what their truth is or what they need to do or not do to serve their master and God. If one does condemn another person for what that person chooses to believe, he himself will suffer the same condemnation he intended for the other. One will reap what he sows! Bless you, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 11 2009,09:41)

Bless you, TK

Hi TK,

Hey Ed: Sorry, I'll expound. A person is free to choose and express what he believes the scriptures say to him and thereby create his own Kingdom of God within. But he is not at liberty to tell another person, who has their own Kingdom, what their truth is or what they need to do or not do to serve their master and God. If one does condemn another person for what that person chooses to believe, he himself will suffer the same condemnation he intended for the other. One will reap what he sows! Bless you, TK

Hi TK,

Are you a Mormon?

karmarie
    Participant

TK, I SO get what you mean,

EdJ, is that similar to Morman belief?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Dec. 11 2009,11:26)
    TK, I SO get what you mean,

EdJ, is that similar to Morman belief?

Hi karmarie,

Somewhat.

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 10 2009,17:28)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 11 2009,02:26)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 10 2009,05:53)
    BD is the righteousness of God the same as you are through the gift of truth from Jesus the Christ.

TK

Tell us how that works seeing that BD does not believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus nor that his blood is what cleanses us from sin?  ???

WJ

Wm: Jesus said "whosoever believeth on me shall not perish but have everlasting life." Jesus gave the truth to anyone who would believe him. There were many righteous men that lived(by faith in God) before Jesus came and died and was resurrected. In many if not all cases the requirement was just to believe on Jesus. If you knew what this really means you would know that Jesus was the truth of how to connect with
    God. Many were in darkness about their connection with God. Sin consciousness blocked their minds from seeing the true way to God! Since time began, FAITH connects man to God. Bless you, TK

TK

The devils believe and tremble. Believing in Jesus as a prophet, teacher or figure in history saves no-one.

BD denys he is the literal Son of God.

What you are preaching is not the Gospel.

Paul said…

Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:"and if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain" Yea, and we are found "false witnesses of God"; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: "And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins." 1 Cor 15:12-14

BD is dead in his sins. My prayer is that he will repent and come to the truth.

WJ

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 11 2009,10:56)

Bless you, TK

Hi TK,

Hi TK,

Are you a Mormon?

Ed: I have no label. I have not been to a so called church for almost 20 years.Not since I recognized that we are the church. The church is the body of Christ not a building like the old covenant temple. As a child I was raised in the Nazarene Denomination. TK

karmarie
    Participant

WJ I wasnt calling you a swine!

Its the trampling on I feared thats all,

even Paul saw things which couldnt be spoken of

Quote (karmarie @ Dec. 10 2009,16:45)
    WJ you love to twist words!

You use words like "I take it you dont believe" or "suspicious" to attack me, then you say you didnt? there is only one judge and knower of all so unless im taking you wrong, save it for the judge who knows whats really going on, cause you dont!

Amazing!

How does questioning someone or being suspicious equate to "attacks".

Here is what an attack looks like!

Quote (karmarie @ Dec. 10 2009,16:45)
    WJ you love to twist words!

WJ

Quote (karmarie @ Dec. 11 2009,05:28)

HMMM?

I am not sure which is worse, calling me a swine or infering that I would trample on Gods words? ???

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Bless you, TK

Hi TK,

Hi TK,

My question was not meant as name-calling.
    We are all part of God's kingdom; we don't have our own kingdom's.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 12 2009,03:01)

HMMM?

I am not sure which is worse, calling me a swine or infering that I would trample on Gods words?  ???

WJ

WJ, please dont take it personal, I can like most descern when someone is coming across in a judgmental way and WHY would I (like you suggested) share miracles or things i saw with someone who is in that frame of mind with me?  Its nothing personal, theres a time to share, and a time not to thats all! If you had come across in a KIND way, id have felt ALOT different, though even then theres things i would share with only a few, not because i dont want to, but just because some things are bejond human words,

Quote (karmarie @ Dec. 11 2009,15:10)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 12 2009,03:01)

HMMM?

I am not sure which is worse, calling me a swine or infering that I would trample on Gods words?  ???

WJ

WJ, please dont take it personal, I can like most descern when someone is coming across in a judgmental way and WHY would I (like you suggested) share miracles or things i saw with someone who is in that frame of mind with me?  Its nothing personal, theres a time to share, and a time not to thats all! If you had come across in a KIND way, id have felt ALOT different, though even then theres things i would share with only a few, not because i dont want to, but just because some things are bejond human words,

I have been on this board to long to let things get too personal.

Most do not abide the test of fortitude on this open forum!

Hundreds of people drop in and leave all the time.

Blessings WJ

karmarie
    Participant

Fair enough WJ

karmarie
    Participant

bye!

david
    Participant

I think that if you are able to stay on topic, and not harrass people with your beliefs, especially when it is not on topic, you should be able to post on any thread.

Example: If you are an athiest, who doesn't believe in God, it makes little sense to be discussing whether God is or is not a trinity. (If you're in that thread you're probably just there to bash the idea that God exists at all.)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Luke 17:21, All should make mental note: When asked when the Kingdom of God should come Jesus said, "The kingdom of God cometh not with observation (won't see it): Neither shall they say, Lo here! or Lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you—

Jesus came to show us the way of the kingdom of God. God did not dwell in the brick and mortar temple, he dwells within each of us.
    God has no rituals, requirements,or sacrifices, to commune with him. Just speak and he hears. Jesus was the rest from works for righteousness. Jesus is the Sabbath rest of God, no more works. Jesus is the new covenant with God and it is for WHOSOEVER will accept and believe. The old covenant is passed. What do you do with an old will that has been renewed and supersceded? The kingdom of God within is the new (original) will of God.

The end of the old religious world/old covenant came. Both the Law and the prophets testified up unto Jesus. Luke 16:16!
    The new covenant is for believers not for bloodlines or male or female or bond or free or Jew or Gentile. ALL ARE ONE! The only requirement is to believe.

The kingdom was established by Jesus. The work of Jesus is finished. Now the Angels/Apostles/messengers/us must continue the work of Jesus. Weeding out of the kingdom/mankind evil beliefs. Wrong thinking. Believing in evil/sin. We must wash our minds with the word of Jesus and help other to wash away thoughts of unworthyness, sin consciousness etc.!

It is a mind cleansing. Accepting by faith your perfectiong in God. We must tell the truth which will cast out deception and overcome darkness. Our mission is to tell people what they have already been made in Christ. Not what they need to do to get to Christ.

God has always been within those who believed. Abraham, Noah, Lot & many more. They were righteous before Jesus came. BY FAITH!
    The temptation we face now is the temptation to not believe our own cleansing. Not believing you are clean denies and rejects Jesus teaching.

Those who believe will be saved from the fire of Hell which is, sickness, disease, cancers, etc.! This is the day of the Lord. This is the jubilee. Then shall the righteous shine like the Sun in their fathers kingdom. Bless all, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    No magic universalist salvation.
    Jesus is the door to that eternal kingdom.[jn10]
    You have to ENTER IT and you cannot SEE it till you are born again.[Jn3]

You must be born again.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Nick: you are born again by the renewing of your mind with the spirit words of God through the teachings of Jesus. Taking in the spirit words of Jesus and believing them is the Baptism of the holy spirit. You enter the Kingdom of God when you understand that God is already in you. The spirit words of Jesus from God tell us that God is within. You either believe it and accept salvation from the belief in wrath or you reject it for another time and place. God is within everyone, God is everwhere! You cannot separate from God unless you, by faith, believe you are separated. Then you live in the illusion you have created that you are separate from God. Rejecting life!

It appears to me that you choose to live in that illusion. It seems that you choose to believe that somebody, someday, somehow will get a lucky ticket to God if they obey enought commands and do enough good works. How sad if that is true. One has to deny the works of Jesus the Christ to believe that way.

To one who constantly says you must be born again I realize you haven't a clue what that really means. You have the choice to believe anyway you wish. God offers life and death. We are all in death until we are born again. Choose life and live. Bless you, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 569 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account