Satan

Viewing 20 posts - 1,901 through 1,920 (of 2,238 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……we have been through this before, but in case you forgot, GOD is (NOT) at (THIS TIME) calling everyone or influencing them, but Just the elect are being worked with and influenced by His GRACE at this time, and the reason i say i believe all will ultimately be saved is because of so many scripture that show thats GOD'S Will ,and He does all things after the council of His will scriptures says. WE have quoted these many many scriptures , but you chose not to believe them. Put all the scriptures together and you may change your mind.

peace to you and yours………………….gene

Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 03 2009,12:36)
    Nick……we have been through this before, but in case you forgot, GOD is (NOT) at (THIS TIME) calling everyone or influencing them, but Just the elect are being worked with and influenced by His GRACE at this time, and the reason i say i believe all will ultimately be saved is because of so many scripture that show thats GOD'S Will ,and He does all things after the council of His will scriptures says.  WE have quoted these many many scriptures , but you chose not to believe them. Put all the scriptures together and you may change your mind.

peace to you and yours………………….gene

Hi Gene:

And so, the commission to the church to go into all of the world and preach the gospel to every creature is not true?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

942767……….> Whats the commission have to do with what we are talking about 94, Many hear the words but few understand it. Thats obvious even here. as well as in the time of Christ. There is only a few at this time 94, but i believe a time will come when salvation will be extended to all . IMO

love and peace………………………………..gene

Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 03 2009,13:40)
    942767……….> Whats the commission have to do with what we are talking about 94, Many hear the words but few understand it. Thats obvious even here. as well as in the time of Christ. There is only a few at this time 94, but i believe a time will come when salvation will be extended to all . IMO

love and peace………………………………..gene

Hi Gene:

What about those who are dying in their sins every day?

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    So why do you promote what you believe
    ahead of what is written?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..show us where i don't back up what i believe by what is written , can you do that for us? Because you lack understanding of what is written doesn't mean every one else lacks understanding.

love and peace………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    I never said you do not use scripture to justify your doctrines.
    You do, but we should rather listen to scripture and let it teach us true doctrines.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nck…..wrong again imo, you should listen the the HOLY SPIRIT that given understanding to what written. That may well be your problem you only focused on the scripture and not seeking the understanding need to understand what is written. Ask , seek and Knock, and the understanding will be given to you. Nick anyone can parrot Scripture, that does not mean anything. Its the understanding that counts, I could list scripture that proves that point but i think you know that already. Taking a little snap shot that doesn't fit the rest of scriptures is not understanding them. Like for instance the thing we have over (FEAR) you partly Quote a scripture, and apply it to a mature Christian where many scriptures that was posted prove that wrong. Any one can do that “its the sum of GOD'S Words That is truth” . And if i post Scriptures that back up and explain what i am saying Why do you call it (MY) Doctrines them . Just because you don't understand what is said or the scriptures posted, why try to classify a person as its “HIS” doctrines. Why not say you just don't understand it like that and continue to the dialog instead of insulting Him. I am telling you Nick there is a lot you don not understand in scripture. And there is a lot i don't understand fully either. Were all here to Grow, so Let the Spirit have (ITS) perfect work Brother, and we all will grow together.

Love and peace to you and yours Nick………………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    The Spirit of Christ takes us back to the words of Jesus.
    We must abide in the teachings of our Lord and Master.

Calling him Lord Lord is not enough.
    He must know us.

Those who do not are among those summoned as enemies when he returns.
    Luke 19:27
    But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………so what that got to do with what i posted?

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    It is not about you.
    We discuss the precious words of God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..right, and it certainly isn't about either, so why do you continue to make condescending remakes about me then , why not stick to scriptures to prove or disprove what posted rather then making personal attacks as many have brought to you attention time and time again. Lets Just stay with whats been posted that would be fine with me.

love and peace………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    So the accuser of the brethren continues his sorry task.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…… another FIREY DART? I haven't seen anyone here lately accusing anyone of anything except only in defense of your accusation.

try putting into practice Some of the love others have shown you.

peace and love……………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Try to stay on subject and away from personal attacks.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………i have no problem with that , so what you question on subject matter then? And a defense is not an attack Nick.

love and peace to you Nick………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Satan knows he has little time.
    He leads lambs away from the shepherd of the sheep.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….AS if that were possible to lead the Lambs away. “for my Father is greater then me and NO CAN SNATCH THEM FROM HIS HANDS”, do you really think the FATHER is so weak He can't preserve HIS own , Your (FEAR) beliefs is making you paranoid and weak and doubting. GOD the FATHER will preserve who ever He elects to. “for he that is in you is greater then he thats in the world” and if you believe in a Satan being going around snatching the Lambs of GOD you are deluded . You are professing GOD but denying the power thereof.

peace and love………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Resist him and he will flee from you.

The same roaring lion seeks whom he may devour and you should encourage lambs to follow the shepherd, Jesus Christ.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……The roaring lions are men not fictional devils or demons jumping in and out of people. And every time you resist evil men the do flee from you But better still resist the evil that in you and it may leave you Ask for Gods Spirit to replace it . And reveal truth to you.

love and peace to you and yours……………………………gene

Viewing 20 posts - 1,901 through 1,920 (of 2,238 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account