Satan

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 2,238 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    We await scriptural support as usual for your bizarre claims.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jesus showed that those who knew God as their father accepted him and his words.
    The rest had another father.

Jn8
    41Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….You mean you don't understand why God gave the clean and unclean law do you. Go read it for yourself and you might learn something. Here something that might help you, “when a unclean spirit leave a man (IT) goes about in arid places looking for rest”. Why because a thought is nothing but spiritual intellect and is useless unless it is attached to a body then it has substance. Therefore a man whose mind has been cleansed is still vulnerable to reinfection unless as what Jesus said , if the house (His) mind is left empty these thoughts can reenter and even produce worse unclean behavior, But if the house has be filled with clean thought or spirit there is not home for the unclean to enter.
    If you knew what God's purpose was in regards to clean and unclean food you could easily understand what i is said.
    Nick….tell me one thing that i said that was bizarre. You shouldn't call something bizarre because you lack understanding. Again your condescending remarks show you lack of intelligence. IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    Jesus did not go around casting out 'unclean intellects' that sought out dry places and then went back to their home. No evidence that such 'intellects' improved the welfare of the pigs either.The men from whom they were cast were not roaming around like zombies and lacking in intellect till they came back.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..your problem you have no idea what a (SPIRIT) IS> if you did it would make sense to you. Even though it was explained, and is explained in Scripture, use your GOD given brain and figure it out. What is SPIRIT (THE WORD I AM TELLING YOU (IS) SPIRIT) now as yourself what is a word is it not the expression of INTELLECT>The WORD WAS GOD, GOD IS SPIRIT< put it together.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….Spirit is a force words are a force and its what you think that drives you it is a force that controls more then any other force. You can't see it but it caused an effect, Like the wind you can't see it either but you see the effect, it the same way with Sprint its force in in the intellect or mind of a person, and drives the person. If you input unclean thoughts it will control your actions, spirit is a powerful force in man without it the man would cease to exist and function.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    So in your way of thinking
    intellect=word=spirit
    and thus
    intellect=spirit.

This is not maths but we are searching for truth in scripture.
    The spirit of man is not an unclean spirit.
    Jesus did not cast out intellects

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….. your wrong SPIRIT IS WORDS and WORDS are expression of Intellect and if that expression is a unclean intellect it is expressed by WORDS. Not some celestial being jumping in and out of people, like all the pagans believed. If that were the case then how could GOD hold us responsible for our actions being some external force is causing all our behavioral problems.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    Jesus came to set men free not to bring them judgement for any sin.
    And he sent the comforter so they would understand these things

Jn16

7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    John 6:63
    ” It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

It does say the words of Jesus are Spirit.
    Does it say anyones spirit is words?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..Did you forget to see this or thought it would best serve your purpose to “overlook” it. …>John 16:13…> However, when he, the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, has cone< He will guide you into (ALL) TRUTH: for He will not speak on his own , but whatever he hears he will speak and he will tell you things to come. Did Jesus not say the Spirit would abide with us for ever,another words never leave us. Nick why did you continue to confuse things i say, what kind of Spirit is that from.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gb,
    We must not quench the Spirit but rather allow the Spirit to lead us.
    Gal5

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..so with you permission ,God can use you or change you, you are in complete control of your destiny then, so we will all see where that goes. You certainly are not the clay i think you are your potter and clay, It sounds like it any way.

I for one would rather trust God and believe He can and will cleans me from my sins as he has shown me already in my life. I trust in Him not myself.

gollamudi
    Participant

Amen to that post brother Gene.
    God is the potter you and me are clay and pots(vesseles).
    Peace to you
    Adam :(

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    We are not helpless pieces on a chessboard.
    Unless we respond to God's free offer we will not receive it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….. we realize you not, your playing your own game. But as for me I trust My God to move me where He wants Me, I'll let Him be the potter I am happy just being the CLAY>

I do trust in my (PAID FOR SALVATION) by the blood of Jesus and also in the GRACE of GOD. I am not the fearful and unbelieving here. I believe what the word of God says. And if he is not WILLING any PARISH, and has concluded all under sin that he might have mercy on (ALL) you don't hear me talking (AGAINST THAT) do you.

Your time would be better spent not telling others what you think they should be doing and just talk about the scriptures and subjects being posted and quoted, IMO .

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 20 2008,03:25)
    Nick…….. we realize you not, your playing your own game. But as for me I trust My God to move me where He wants Me, I'll let Him be the potter I am happy just being the CLAY>

I do trust in my (PAID FOR SALVATION) by the blood of Jesus and also in the GRACE of GOD. I am not the  fearful and unbelieving here. I believe what the word of God says. And if he is not WILLING any PARISH, and has concluded all under sin that he might have mercy on (ALL) you don't hear me talking (AGAINST THAT) do you.

Your time would be better spent not telling others what you think they should be doing and just talk about the scriptures and subjects being posted and quoted, IMO .

GB

And so when you were moved to committ that sin, did he move you or did you decide to do it?

Or maybe you are sinless?

If you have any sin in your life then Gods will must be weaker than yours, right? After all he is “draging and forcing” you' to obey him! You are the chess piece and God just moves you whenever and however he wants regardless of what you do.

Pure hogwash to believe that you do not have the power to obey or not to obey him by an act of your own will!

WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ…. Would you say the same thing to Paul?, If you understood Paul, you would know sin exists in (ALL OF US) it's IN OUR bodies JUST AS PAUL SAID, with mind i serve the laws of God , but with my body the law of sin and death. So if i sin it is no longer i who do it , but sin that dwells in my body. The only time we will be totally removed from sin is when we receive new bodies that can not sin. Whosoever is born of Spirit can not sin. Where did i ever say if we are begotten of God we (NEVER) Sin, But even if we sin that does not stop God's Will working in us nor does it change what is written, For by (GRACE) are you saved and that (NOT) of YOURSELF> You either believe or no your choice .

But again i notice you and Nick, love to infer thi gs that are not saud into a persons post, i wonder what Spirit that comes From?

IMO…..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

HI GB,
    1Jn1 seems to contradict you on our ability to fall into sin.
    He also advised us to test the spirits.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….i never said we can't sin, sin is in us in our bodies and we with Gods Spirit should be trying to put them to death , it says these two are contary to one another the Flesh and the Spirit they are at war in our members. And some times the flesh wins, but when that happens we get on our knees and confess to God and ask for help in our time of need and He gives it to us, and this will go on as long as we are in these bodies, one thing i noticed as you get older you suffer more in the flesh, and what Peter said comes to mind “he who suffers in the flesh has ceased from sin”, i think that true the older you get seam's you sin less i think it because the bodies is dying. And your soreness and weakness keeps the sin down.

IMO

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 2,238 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account