Satan was NOT the God of this age

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 452 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 25 2012,17:42)
    First as Jack has spoken “all things are under Jesus feet”, and in fact as I have shown you all things are in Jesus hands.
    You speak half truths as most of the anti-Christ spirits do.

WJ, Antichrist spirits deny that Jesus came in the flesh.
    And you accuse Mike of being of that spirit.
    Does not Mike teach that Jesus came in the flesh.
    Yet you teach that God came in the flesh.
    So was it Jesus, the Word that came in the flesh or was it God.
    You choose God, therefore you are denying that Jesus came in the flesh in a round about way.

Did you think that denying that Jesus came in the flesh is always going to be blatant. That a person will just say that Jesus did not come in the flesh. No, it is in the nature of evil and deception to say it in a disguised way so as to deceive.

Jesus came in the flesh, not God came in the flesh.

So before you go around accusing Mike of being antichrist or influenced by that spirit, you should look at your own doctrine.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,07:16)
    I am surprise that you fell in Satan pit that easy ,it is so simple ,to have paid attention to the words of Christ and follow them ,instead you chose to ignored them,

HEB 1:13 But to which of the angels has He ever said,
    “SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,
    UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES
    A FOOTSTOOL FOR YOUR FEET”?
    HEB 10:13 waiting from that time onward UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE A FOOTSTOOL FOR HIS FEET.

who are the enemies ?? of Christ ? is it not Satan and his believers ?

BUT AFTER HIS DEAD HE RECEIVED ALL POWERS FROM HIS GOD AND FATHER TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE PRINCE AND GOD OF THIS WORLD AND VANQUISH HIM,AND SOON TROW HIM IN THE LAKE OF FIRE,

SO YOU ARE MISGUIDE AND DRAG SOME FLY'S WITH YOU , ATTRACTED BY THEIR OWN MISS UNDERSTANDING,and looking for support in their folly.

Pierre

Good post Pierre and good discernment.
    You hit the nail right on the head.

Proclaimer
    Participant

To those who are now further teaching falsely by saying that Jesus and God are in control of all things now, I think you need a reality check.

Read the news. Evil happens all over the world every day. How do you reconcile that God is in full control of all things and evil prevails in the world?

Well it is simple guys. It is a process and we are part way through the process of reconciliation.

Also the kingdoms of the world will be overcome and superseded by the Kingdom of God.
    This is yet to fully happen.

Where are we now?
    We are at the stage where the world is passing away.
    Until then, the world is still here and its ruler is Satan.

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 25 2012,11:22)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 24 2012,04:48)
    There is a God of light and a non-god of dark. A God of truth and a non-god of lies. A God of love and a non-god of evil.

This is where the unscriptural part comes from, Tim.  Where in scripture is Satan called a “non-god”, or even a “so-called god”?

NEVER.

Hey Mike: A couple of points to consider. You said my points were un-scriptural, though they were created in me through Bible scriptures. I believe that it is non-nonsensical to say that “an adversary to the truth is the God of this world. Satan is a lie! You are saying lies, un-truth and deception are the God of this world. If the world you are referring to is the religious world order, then I agree! If you are talking about the entire earth realm, I disagree!

For some reason, Jesus STILL needs his God to place his enemies like Satan at his feet so that he can destroy them. To me it doesn't sound like Jesus could destroy Satan WITHOUT his God first putting Satan under his feet.

Jesus said at Matt.5:44..I say unto you love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you…..V45..that you may be the children of you Father in heaven…
    or how about Luke6:27….but I say unto you that hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which despitefully use you.

So is it scriptural to fight enemies or bless them and love them?
    How about for God…Is he going to come to destroy his enemies but we play by a different book? Are we commanded to not kill but a so-called god can go ahead and kill like in the old test.

We best mix some common sense with the scriptures because the way the scriptures are translated(by misguided religious hierarchy) they paint a picture as understood by the translator!

I will not swear allegiance to lies and deceptions as my God. The God of Jesus is the most high true God of all. I will put no other so called 'gods' before him!! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 25 2012,20:53)
    To those who are now further teaching falsely by saying that Jesus and God are in control of all things now, I think you need a reality check.

Read the news. Evil happens all over the world every day. How do you reconcile that God is in full control of all things and evil prevails in the world?

Well it is simple guys. It is a process and we are part way through the process of reconciliation.

Also the kingdoms of the world will be overcome and superseded by the Kingdom of God.
    This is yet to fully happen.

Where are we now?
    We are at the stage where the world is passing away.
    Until then, the world is still here and its ruler is Satan.

t8: The reason the Kingdom of God is within mankind is so that man can give forth or rule Gods will in the earth the same as Jesus. We are now in charge of the Kingdom. The spirit of God/Jesus dwells in us as well as the spirit of truth given to us to “spread the good news” and further the Kingdom.

The false teachers are the ones predicting wars and rumors of wars and devastation, blood, death, killing, pain & suffering etc. These are all not a part of the Kingdom of God. Why do we proliferate death and destruction for the future of earth but yet tout a heavenly kingdom of peace and love and joy? Where is our responsibility to administer FAITH in the truth.

Are we supposed to look around at all the destruction in the earth and lay down to die so to go where God is? God is the power as it was with Jesus….we are the administrators of the Kingdom of peace, love, joy, and health and healing. If we die of sickness and disease just like everyone else then who are we fooling, …..we have nothing!!!

For me I tell people to fight the “good” fight of Faith. I will not relent to any sickness or disease in the temple of God. Nor will I allow anything that would defile the house of God or be against the truth of God given me. IMO, TK

Proclaimer
    Participant

ftk, what you are saying is irrelevant.

1 John 4:4
    You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

The spirit in a believer is greater than the spirit that rules the world.
    Our mission was never to make the world a better place, but to extend the Kingdom of God to Earth.

The world is passing away and the world is judged.

Same with the flesh ftk.

You can try and beat the flesh into submission and make your flesh nature better, but the flesh is condemned.
    Instead we are to be led by the Spirit so we will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

Anyone who teaches that we can make our flesh better and the world better is not teaching the will of God.

The ruler of this world/age is already condemned.

KangarooJack
    Participant

t8 said:

So not only are you a blasphemer but you are also an empiricist. Your come to truth through your senses rather than just accept BY FAITH what the word of God says.

Hebrews 2:8 says that God put ALL things under Christ and that he left not one thing that is not put under Him.

Then it says, “We do not see all things put under Him.” Then it says, “But we see Jesus crowned with glory and honor.”

We do not “see” all things put under Christ with the physical eyes. But we “see Him crowned with glory neverthelsss BY FAITH.

You are a blasphemer and a satan worshiper. So take the false teaching beam out of your own eye.

You need a spiritual reality check!

KJ

terraricca
    Participant

tk

We best mix some common sense with the scriptures because the way the scriptures are translated(by misguided religious hierarchy) they paint a picture as understood by the translator!

this is your can of worms.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Jan. 26 2012,09:20)
    t8 said:

So not only are you a blasphemer but you are also an empiricist. Your come to truth through your senses rather than just accept BY FAITH what the word of God says.

Hebrews 2:8 says that God put ALL things under Christ and that he left not one thing that is not put under Him.

Then it says, “We do not see all things put under Him.” Then it says, “But we see Jesus crowned with glory and honor.”

We do not “see” all things put under Christ with the physical eyes. But we “see Him crowned with glory neverthelsss BY FAITH.

You are a blasphemer and a satan worshiper. So take the false teaching beam out of your own eye.

You need a spiritual reality check!

KJ

jkoo

even your own scriptures quotes show you are wrong ,

how blind can you be ?

you blame others for your self inflicted blindness ??

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8………..So to you You GOD is SATAN at this time right? because YOU SAY HE is the GOD of this WORLD, But Jesus seemed to think differently , He never said Satan was His God or even the GOD of this earth either, in fact he told Peter that he was Satan and said to him to get behind him. Why did he not bow to Satan being he was the God of this World as YOU SAY “he” was,  in fact this is what he said,  

Joh 12:13……… “NOW” is the judgement of this world: “NOW” shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Tell us T8, do you believe Jesus' words there or not?  Evidently you do not becasue you believe Satan is the GOD of this world.

You can believe Satan a “being” is the GOD of this World all you want to but as for me this is the way I see it.

1 Cor 8:5…> For though there be that are “CALLED” GODS, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be Gods many, and LORDS many) 6…>

But to us there be “ONE GOD”, the FATHER, of whom are (ALL THINGS) and we in him; ………

peace and love…………………………………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 25 2012,20:47)

I am surprise that you fell in Satan pit that easy ,it is so simple ,to have paid attention to the words of Christ and follow them ,instead you chose to ignored them,

“SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,
    HEB 10:13 waiting from that time onward UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE A FOOTSTOOL FOR HIS FEET.

BUT AFTER HIS DEAD HE RECEIVED ALL POWERS FROM HIS GOD AND FATHER TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE PRINCE AND GOD OF THIS WORLD AND VANQUISH HIM,AND SOON TROW HIM IN THE LAKE OF FIRE,

SO YOU ARE MISGUIDE AND DRAG SOME FLY'S WITH YOU , ATTRACTED BY THEIR  OWN MISS UNDERSTANDING,and looking for support in their folly.

Pierre

T8………..Waite a minuet, aren't you the one of those who say Jesus was a “MORPHED” ANGEL , So God according to your theology must have said it a Angel (Jesus) who preexisted as one, (according to you) that this preexisting Angel was to sit on his right hand then right?
    So you preexistent theologies fall apart again right? Because you can't say he once was, but no longer is an angels now can you?

So T8, what is he?, a MAN or an ANGEL or an Angel disguised as a SON OF MAN.
    To us He always a MAN from the very day He came into existence and God did indeed never say that to any angel but only to a MAN Named Jesus who was a descendant from the “roots” of Jesse and a offspring of King David.

My what a quagmire you “MORPHERS” and teachers of “SEPARATION” of Jesus from our exact identities, build for yourselves.

peace and love……………………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 26 2012,11:31)

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 25 2012,20:47)

“SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,

SO YOU ARE MISGUIDE AND DRAG SOME FLY'S WITH YOU , ATTRACTED BY THEIR  OWN MISS UNDERSTANDING,and looking for support in their folly.

Pierre

T8………..Waite a minuet, aren't you the one of those who say Jesus was a “MORPHED” ANGEL , So God according to your theology must have said it a Angel (Jesus) who preexisted as one, (according to you) that this preexisting Angel was to sit on his right hand then right?
    So you preexistent theologies fall apart again right?  Because you can't say he once was, but no longer is an angels now can you?

So T8, what is he?,  a MAN or an ANGEL or an Angel disguised as a SON OF MAN.  
    To us He always a MAN from the very day He came into existence and God did indeed never say that to any angel but only to a MAN Named Jesus who was a descendant from the “roots” of Jesse and a offspring of King David.

My what  a quagmire you “MORPHERS” and teachers of “SEPARATION” of Jesus from our exact identities, build for yourselves.

peace and love……………………………………….gene

gene

it is not to all to see truth of God,

and you are one of them,

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Jan. 24 2012,20:29)
    Ephesians was written several years after 1 Cornthians when all things were not yet put under Christ.

Give it up Mike!

Hebrews 10
    12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God. 13 Since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool

How about Hebrews, Jack?  My source says that both Hebrews and Ephesians were written circa 61 C.E.

And what about Revelation?  In Rev 1:1, we are told that these were things that SOON must pass, and it was written circa 96 C.E.  At that time, Satan hadn't even yet been booted out of heaven.

Plus, it was Jesus who said, BEFORE any of those three books were written, that God had GIVEN him (past tense) all authority.  So if Jesus, after he was raised from the dead, already had all authority given him, then it means that even with all that authority his God gave him, he STILL needs the power of his own God in order to destroy Satan and his other enemies.

Where is satan called “hotheos?”

Jehovah Himself calls Satan “the god of Ekron” in 2 Kings.  (Oh, and the word used is “elohim”, not “el”.)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Jan. 24 2012,22:36)
    If “ALL” power comes from our Father YHWH, then it is my understanding that the magicians performed what they did by YHWH's powers.

So then later, Jehovah judged and punished Himself? ???

Jody, could it be that the gods of Egypt were much like Satan, spiritual beings that God created with much power, who, also like Satan, rebelled against their own God and wanted to be worshipped themselves?

Jody, did you know Jehovah Himself calls Satan “the god of Ekron” in 2 Kings 1:2, 3, 6 and 16? And when He punishes Satan, will He not be judging and punishing a REAL being? Why then, couldn't He have been punishing REAL beings who were supernaturally ruling over Egypt?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 26 2012,07:33)

Ephesians was written several years after 1 Cornthians when all things were not yet put under Christ.

Give it up Mike!

Hebrews 10
    12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God. 13 Since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool

How about Hebrews, Jack?  My source says that both Hebrews and Ephesians were written circa 61 C.E.

And what about Revelation?  In Rev 1:1, we are told that these were things that SOON must pass, and it was written circa 96 C.E.  At that time, Satan hadn't even yet been booted out of heaven.

Plus, it was Jesus who said, BEFORE any of those three books were written, that God had GIVEN him (past tense) all authority.  So if Jesus, after he was raised from the dead, already had all authority given him, then it means that even with all that authority his God gave him, he STILL needs the power of his own God in order to destroy Satan and his other enemies.

Where is satan called “hotheos?”

Jehovah Himself calls Satan “the god of Ekron” in 2 Kings.  (Oh, and the word used is “elohim”, not “el”.)

My sources say that Hebrews was written in ad68 but I put it later than that based on the internal evidence. It says that all things have been put under Him and that God left not one thing that is not put under Him (2:8).

Plus, it was Jesus who said, BEFORE any of those three books were written, that God had GIVEN him (past tense) all authority.

He was given all authority to put down His enemies. Such revolutions do not happen overnight. Bush was given all aithority to bring down America's enemies. Does it happen overnight? By the time Hebrews was written it happened. It says that there is not one thing that is not put under Him.

Do you know the meaning of “not one thing” Mike?

Having all authority to put down enemies and putting them down are not the same thing.

Jehovah Himself calls Satan “the god of Ekron” in 2 Kings

God called a carved image “the god of Ekron.”

Jack

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 25 2012,00:42)
    Mike

First of all where do the scriptures say Jesus was “exalted to a higher position than the one he left to become flesh”? The scripture says he returned to the Glory he shared with the Father from the foundation of the world. John 17:5

Actually Keith,

In John 17:5, Jesus asked to be returned to the SAME glory he left.  But that is not what happened:
    Hebrews 1:4
    So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

Philippians 2:9
    Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

Jesus now has a new, higher name; a new, higher place; and a new, higher superiority over the angels.  That means Jesus was exalted to an even higher position than the one he left to become flesh.

What the scriptures say is.. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER is given unto me in heaven and IN EARTH. Matt 28:18

The word is “authority”, not “power”.

First as Jack has spoken “all things are under Jesus feet”,

And as I have SCRIPTURALLY spoken – NOT YET.  (At least not by the time John wrote Revelation.)

It was through Christ coming in the flesh and condemning sin in the flesh (Rom 8:3) and thereby destroying him who had the power of death,

Romans 8:3 speaks of what GOD has done by sending His Son, not of what Jesus did.

Hebrews 2:14 speaks of when Jesus WILL destroy Satan.  That is why it is translated as “might destroy”, and not “has already destroyed”.

Keith, in 96 C.E., when John wrote the Revelation that Jesus' God gave to Jesus to give to John, Satan hadn't even yet been kicked out of heaven.  And Jesus told John that these were things SOON to pass – not that they were things that had already happened.

I agree that Jesus WILL destroy “him that had the power of death”………… shortly after his own God places that one at his feet so that he can destroy him.  And I agree that death NO LONGER has mastery over Jesus – but it once did.  (Romans 6:9)

Mike, Is Jesus God over satan or not? Please answer the question.

Jesus' God is over Satan.  :)  And Jesus WILL be (maybe it has happened by now) when God places Satan at Jesus' feet.

Keith, Jesus will ALWAYS rule in the strength and power of his own God, Jehovah.  (Micah 5:4, Eze 34:24, 37:24-28, Jer 30:9)  Jehovah will ALWAYS be the “only true God”, and Jesus will ALWAYS be “His servant David”, who He places as King and Prince over His people.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Jan. 25 2012,14:49)

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)

And Jesus calls that same god, Beelzebub, “the prince of this world”.  Interesting that Jesus speaks of the many activities performed by this “carved image”.  ???

My sources say that Hebrews was written in ad68

Okay.  Then in 68 C.E., Jesus was WAITING for his enemies to be placed at his feet – according to 10:13.

Jack, regardless of the timing of it all, at some point, God PLACED (or will place) the enemies of Jesus at the feet of Jesus so that Jesus can destroy them. Can you grasp that?

The One that Jesus called “my God and your God” – the One he called “the only true God” – must LOWER the enemies of Jesus so that Jesus can defeat them. What part of that claims EQUALITY between Jesus and his own God? ???

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 26 2012,03:31)
    T8………..So to you You GOD is SATAN at this time right? because YOU SAY HE is the GOD of this WORLD, But Jesus seemed to think differently , He never said Satan was His God or even the GOD of this earth either, in fact he told Peter that he was Satan and said to him to get behind him. Why did he not bow to Satan being he was the God of this World as YOU SAY “he” was,  in fact this is what he said,

The world is not the Kingdom of God Gene.

God has already condemned the ruler of this world and we know that the God of this age is Satan and that the world is passing away. It is already judged and is just a matter of time before it has passed away.

If you understood the meaning of world, you would then see that when God created the Heavens and Earth that he did not create the this world. Rather, we are told to not love the world for if we do, the love of the Father is not in us. And you wonder why we do not follow your assumption that YHWH is the God of this world/age. No, we do not love the world, we love YHWH. You can't have it both ways Gene.

If you love the world, then you love the works of the evil one. It doesn't need to be said that we should love all that is of God and the world is not his handiwork, hence why we should not love the world.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 26 2012,08:36)

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)

And Jesus calls that same god, Beelzebub, “the prince of this world”.  Interesting that Jesus speaks of the many activities performed by this “carved image”.  ???

My sources say that Hebrews was written in ad68

Okay.  Then in 68 C.E., Jesus was WAITING for his enemies to be placed at his feet – according to 10:13.

Jack, regardless of the timing of it all, at some point, God PLACED (or will place) the enemies of Jesus at the feet of Jesus so that Jesus can destroy them.  Can you grasp that?

The One that Jesus called “my God and your God” – the One he called “the only true God” – must LOWER the enemies of Jesus so that Jesus can defeat them.  What part of that claims EQUALITY between Jesus and his own God?  ???

No Mike! The Jews said “beelzebub.” Jesus replied, “And if I by [what you say] is beelzebub cast out devils….”

God said that the gods of the heathen are carved images with no life in them (Psalm 135). Just because the Jews gave credence to pagan gods don't mean that God and Jesus did.

Then in 68 C.E., Jesus was WAITING for his enemies to be placed at his feet – according to 10:13.

Your inference that Jesus was waiting passively is NOT valid. Paul said that He had to REIGN until His enemies were to be put under Him.

If He was reigning, then He was not passive while waiting. So what was He doing? The Patriots were waiting for the AFC championship game. They did not just sit around and passively wait. They trained and exercised for until the big game when the Ravens were put under their feet.

So Christ was exercising His authority during the waiting period. His was “ALL authority” whether you like it or not.

How can an intelligent person as yourself be so one dimensional in his thinking?

Jack

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Jan. 25 2012,17:17)
    No Mike! The Jews said “beelzebub.” Jesus replied, “And if I by [what you say] is beelzebub cast out devils….”

Luke 11:18
    If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? I say this because you claim that I drive out demons by Beelzebub.

In the scripture above, is Jesus referring to the kingdom of a carved image?

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Jan. 25 2012,17:17)
    So Christ was exercising His authority during the waiting period. His was “ALL authority” whether you like it or not.

Jack, I agree that Jesus has every bit of authority his own God has given him. But the scriptures say that God will still have to place Jesus' enemies at his feet so that he can then destroy them.

So like I said, there's no use in arguing over the WHEN Jesus was GIVEN authority by his God, because my previous sentence is still the truth.

I'm just repeating scripture – don't get mad at me for that.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 452 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account