Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,401 through 1,420 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 05 2011,21:22)
    Can you grasp how stupid it is to think, if we kill all the bad persons
    then we will have peace! The ones left would be nothing but killers!!

:) You can't argue with that logic. :D

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 05 2011,04:37)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2011,10:44)
    hi all

I only can see one thing what will happen and that is all western country's will clash with the Muslim world

wen ??
    but the signs are coming in.
    Pierre

T

I agree! :)

WJ

Greetings WJ…..western civilization seems to be poised to either assimilate or confront….the news of day in the US seems to be moving in the direction of appeasement…regardless the scriptures dictate that the sons of ishmael will be at our throats..

Tim Kraft
    Participant

To all: One of the most important discoveries I have made in my Bible studies over the years is the timing factor. Jesus said he was the Alpha and the Omega. His ministry or his calling of God was the beginning of the New Testament which also meant the end of the Old Testament. He taught that the Old way and the New way did not mix. Like new wine in an old winesack the new, free spirit, wine would expand and tear the sack. The freedom of the spirit of God cannot be covered or boxed in with laws and guidelines or any form of restriction.

The New Covenant way to God as taught by Jesus is completely accomplished through Jesus and given to mankind by faith! Religion and works for purification are gone forever. Following laws or rules is gone forever. Sin is removed by Jesus. The law is fulfilled and brought to completion through Jesus. All service rituals, sacrifices, tithes or any other religious requirements are removed by Jesus. The old temple is gone and a new one made without hands (us) is here. You need not anyone to teach you, for the holy spirit within will teach you. The Kingdom of God is in us and through us. We rule our lives by our thoughts and words. We can administer Gods love to the world or we can help destroy mankind with words of destruction and hate and anger.(also with religious doctrines of pain and suffering and wars of destruction) Religion is ignorant of it own power. Religion mis-understands God and predicts death and destruction on many. Fools and blind guides of destruction instead of love can influence the masses unto destruction. Self fullfilled prophecy. Total destruction predicted from the highest religious people in the world. They are fools!!

We need not go to a so called church of brick and mortar. We are the church, which is the body of Christ. The New Covenant was effectuated through Jesus and sealed with his blood. It is finished! The plan of God through Jesus is complete. This is the last day. There will be no other day or work of God. God is at rest! Jesus is positioned with/in God at rest from the completion of his work. He is the omega there will be no other day, time, work of God. It is finished and set for all who will believe! All who will accept the gift of Christ will walk in the annointing of God. The annointing of God is the love flowing. Love energy cannot flow in a dirty vessel or one that believes in sin. If you have sin, love energy cannot flow. Blockage will occur and there will soon be dis-ease! Love flows in freedom not bondage.

There is nothing left for God or Jesus to do for the future. It is done. We will either rise up in knowledge and understanding and be seated with them in heavenly places or die in our sin belief. Salvation is for all and NOW! IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim, I respectfully disagree with some of that.

Isaiah was not a fool. The prophets prophesying the day of the lord were not fools. Paul was not a fool. You take some of scripture, but ignore the rest. I agree with you that sin is in our own minds. I agree with you that churches have used arguements and reasonings to “pasture themselves”. But, God is coming bro, and he's not in a great mood. He will glean us one by one. He himself said we have rules.  When asked “What do I have to do to inherit eternal life?”, He responded “You know the commandments”, and then he listed a few of them. You can try to mingle that with eastern beliefs, that we are perfect within ourselves, but it doesn't fit. Also Paul writes that there is not one truely rightious person, not one. You cant pick and choose the scriptures, you are under all of them, the new ones, and the fulfiled ones. Peace

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim, are you married? Or in a relationship? Is it ok for them to have sex with someone else? What about doing hard drugs? What about abortion? What about stealing that is justified in ones own mind (I need it more than they do)? What about Prostitution, male or female? What about homosexuality that is purposely put in the face of heterosexuals? Peace

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Jan. 11 2011,17:37)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 05 2011,04:37)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2011,10:44)
    hi all

I only can see one thing what will happen and that is all western country's will clash with the Muslim world

wen ??
    but the signs are coming in.
    Pierre

T

I agree! :)

WJ

Greetings WJ…..western civilization seems to be poised to either assimilate or confront….the news of day in the US seems to be moving in the direction of appeasement…regardless the scriptures dictate that the sons of ishmael will be at our throats..

It is stated in the Koran that it is ok to lie to your enemys in order to put them at ease, and then kill them in jihad. peace

mikeangel
    Participant

Mark (my favorite) 13:31 “The heavens and the earth will pass away but my words will not pass.”

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 11 2011,22:46)
    Tim, I respectfully disagree with some of that.

Isaiah was not a fool. The prophets prophesying the day of the lord were not fools. Paul was not a fool. You take some of scripture, but ignore the rest. I agree with you that sin is in our own minds. I agree with you that churches have used arguements and reasonings to “pasture themselves”. But, God is coming bro, and he's not in a great mood. He will glean us one by one. He himself said we have rules.  When asked “What do I have to do to inherit eternal life?”, He responded “You know the commandments”, and then he listed a few of them. You can try to mingle that with eastern beliefs, that we are perfect within ourselves, but it doesn't fit. Also Paul writes that there is not one truely rightious person, not one. You cant pick and choose the scriptures, you are under all of them, the new ones, and the fulfiled ones. Peace

Mike: I love peaceful discussion w/no finger pointing!

Nobody is a complete fool everybody has some truth of God within.

Can we agree that the word of God will judge us in the last day? Can we agree that Jesus is the last word of God?

Could we agree that Jesus cleansed us from all sin, ordained us with his words and made us perfect unto God according to John 15?

I can do nothing of myself nor would it matter to anyone else! But if Jesus says to me/you at 15/3…NOW, you are clean, THROUGH THE WORDS WHICH I HAVE SPOKEN UNTO YOU…then are we clean? If we believe, yes. If we don't believe that is true, for any reason, we deny Jesus as the truth. If it is because of something Paul said or someone else said years later which is also subject to translation problems, it is even more demeaning to Christ. After all, Paul was Saul a murdering Jew before he BELIEVED Jesus and accepted his salvation by FAITH.

If we read and hear Jesus first and then make all others align with him, then we are built on the rock. If we hear Paul first and go the other way we are built on quicksand.

I would say to all reading this, in that I love and trust Jesus the Christ and his words of truth, I would say to my heavenly Father, bring on me what I deserve knowing I stand firm in faith in Jesus my lord that what he says is the truth, now!!

I have no fear of God. Why would I have fear if Jesus made me perfect, handed it to me and I believed him? I respect God but I do not fear him. Faith makes perfect and perfected love casteth out fear.

God gave Jesus the words to say!!! God will not go back on his own words. If we trust and believe then we are what God says we are. Not by any good works or bad works, just by FAITH in his words/works!!

God and Jesus are here, now, fully and completely, living and breathing within all mankind. Those who believe, experience the blessings of God. Those who don't believe, experience what they believe those apart God receive.

As to the prophets prophesying of the day of the lord, Jesus himself said the LAW and the PROPHETS were up until John the Baptist, SINCE THEN OR SINCE JOHN the new rising Kingdom of God is preached that dwells within. Luke16:16—Luke 18:31—-Luke 22:37—-

When Jesus was asked questions by a person under the law he answered under the law. Jesus taught the New Testament and didn't even follow the law.
    There are no New Testament laws or commands, love does not control, yet love can suggest. Sow from yourself that which you wish your life to be full of. You will reap what you sow. God suggests sowing love. God Bless, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 11 2011,23:21)
    Tim, are you married? Or in a relationship? Is it ok for them to have sex with someone else? What about doing hard drugs? What about abortion? What about stealing that is justified in ones own mind (I need it more than they do)? What about Prostitution, male or female? What about homosexuality that is purposely put in the face of heterosexuals? Peace

Mike: Yes I am married. 36years, same woman! God is not impressed! There is only one marriage that I believe God is concerned about. Our union/marriage with Jesus, the Christ. When Paul gave his disertation on marriage he said he was referring to the Church.

Religion has taught us change your life, do this, don't do that, this is bad, this is good, this is right, this is wrong etc.!
    I don't believe that is Gods intention. These are personal beliefs garnered over time and very different for each individual. NO, GOD IS NOT RATING ANYONE ON WHAT THEY DO OR DON'T DO!!!

It is your choice how you desire to walk this earthly trek. We are told howeve not to meddle into each others Kingdom. We are told not to condemn others for the choices they make. Why you might ask are we told not to condemn if it is wrong what they are doing.

First it isn't right or wrong its their decided choice.
    Second, it is a warning that whatever you condemn for others you do not effect them but you bind youself to your own judgment. Where there is no law a person establishes a law unto himself by setting a law for another.

For a perfect life in every way, love all brothers and sisters, all races and creeds, from macho to gay and from butch to sexy. Live and let live. If you don't want to be a part of something, speak kindly and leave the scene. If you believe it is a sin don't do it. If it doesn't transgress anothers personal
    kingdom you are free. Love them where they are in life and they just might want to change for better. All IMO, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

To any: If a madman broke into your house and you were in the front room and your wife and kids were asleep in the bedroom and he said to you, is there anyone else in the house I am going to kill you all. Would you say no, there's nobody else, take me alone, showing the greatest love a man can show by laying down his life or would you sell out your family for the sake of a lie to their complete demise?
    The greater love always wins! God bless, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

NO, GOD IS NOT RATING ANYONE ON WHAT THEY DO OR DON'T DO!!! -Tim

Bro, you do and think and believe what you gotta , but imo this is insane, and nonsenseical. Everybody is going to be judged, according to the word (God) I believe in. Peace.

???

mikeangel
    Participant

I don't have editing power,but I need to change that to :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 12 2011,01:56)

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 11 2011,23:21)

Mike: Yes I am married. 36years, same woman! God is not impressed! There is only one marriage that I believe God is concerned about. Our union/marriage with Jesus, the Christ. When Paul gave his disertation on marriage he said he was referring to the Church.

Religion has taught us change your life, do this, don't do that, this is bad, this is good, this is right, this is wrong etc.!
    I don't believe that is Gods intention. These are personal beliefs garnered over time and very different for each individual. NO, GOD IS NOT RATING ANYONE ON WHAT THEY DO OR DON'T DO!!!

It is your choice how you desire to walk this earthly trek. We are told howeve not to meddle into each others Kingdom. We are told not to condemn others for the choices they make. Why you might ask are we told not to condemn if it is wrong what they are doing.

First it isn't right or wrong its their decided choice.
    Second, it is a warning that whatever you condemn for others you do not effect them but you bind youself to your own judgment. Where there is no law a person establishes a law unto himself by setting a law for another.

For a perfect life in every way, love all brothers and sisters, all races and creeds, from macho to gay and from butch to sexy. Live and let live. If you don't want to be a part of something, speak kindly and leave the scene. If you believe it is a sin don't do it. If it doesn't transgress anothers personal
    kingdom you are free. Love them where they are in life and they just might want to change for better. All IMO, TK

Oj Tim, answer this for me please. What would you feel like looking at your wife literally making love to another man? Its ok. What if you became incapable ane she asked me for it?Is that ok?Peace-Mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mike: Love is alway the answer. There is only God that exists. God is all inclusive.There is no outside of God. There is only life, good, light, God. God is absolute. Therefore there is no opposite to God. God is light and in him is no darkness at all. Light is an expressive force. Darkness is not. Darkness is only a blockage of light. The sun expresses light to all the universe. The only time darkness comes is when the sunlight is blocked by the earth during rotation or by a moon or star or object that covers. When you walk into a room and turn on the light it totally overcomes the darkness. You can not turn on darkness, it will never overcome light. Darkness is a deceiving, temporary absence of light. Darkness is anti-light or death or anti-life!

So in truth, if there is God and God is ONE, then nothing but God exists in truth. Jesus is the tree/information of life.Jesus came to give us life more abundant. In man made illusion there is evil. God is eternal life, ever evolving and creating.There is no death in eternal life. Only cessation of one form of life to start another form of life. Death is a lie that doesn't exist. Man has chosen to believe and thereby create a belief in evil. Man has therefore created an alter/god which is not of truth, but man believes it to be true, so to him it is true! This illusion of truth that mankind believes and creates is also sin. Sin never existed in God. God has no sin. Man accepted evil which caused him to feel separated from God. He wasn't separated from God who is everwhere yet his wholeness or oneness in God was blocked, distorted, covered, ceased to be pure, tainted, stained and strained! Sin is not something you do or don't do. Sin is a destructive

attitude or force one feels toward another. Sin is anti-love! Sin feels separated from Love/God. Sin feels wrong or bad. Sin believes it has done a wrong. Sin blocks light within. Sin creates darkness within. Sin is a lie, a distorted truth that condemns. This is truth that will eliminate sin from ones belief system.

The bottom line is there is no sin, never was any sin (as separation from God) or wrong doing. There is life/love and expressing that love to the fullest of our ability. Sowing pure love will reap pure love in return. Pure love condemns nothing and forgives everything.IMO, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 12 2011,10:48)

Bro, you do and think and believe what you gotta , but imo this is insane, and nonsenseical. Everybody is going to be judged, according to the word (God) I believe in. Peace.

???

Mike: It interests me that you say, …God is not rating anyone on what they do or don't do……and then later say….everybody is going to be judged according to the word of God. If God judges us according to his word we are already judged! The word of God came (Jesus) and what he says it the truth about us. He says we are clean, and made perfect unto God. We are washed by his blood. Our sin has been washed away by the emersion of the spirit/words of God. We are new purified creations in Christ. We are alive in Christ. No more are we dead to sin but made alive in Christ.

When the books are open in revelation it is only the DEAD that are judged. Those dead in trespasses and sin. Paul said,….I died, it is no longer I that liveth, but Christ in me….!
    If we are one with Christ is Christ going to be judged by Christ? Read carefully, only the dead(those that don't accept life) are judged. IMO, TK

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 12 2011,20:50)
    Mike: Love is alway the answer. There is only God that exists. God is all inclusive.There is no outside of God. There is only life, good, light, God. God is absolute. Therefore there is no opposite to God. God is light and in him is no darkness at all. Light is an expressive force. Darkness is not. Darkness is only a blockage of light. The sun expresses light to all the universe. The only time darkness comes is when the sunlight is blocked by the earth during rotation or by a moon or star or object that covers. When you walk into a room and turn on the light it totally overcomes the darkness. You can not turn on darkness, it will never overcome light. Darkness is a deceiving, temporary absence of light. Darkness is anti-light or death or anti-life!

So in truth, if there is God and God is ONE, then nothing but God exists in truth. Jesus is the tree/information of life.Jesus came to give us life more abundant. In man made illusion there is evil. God is eternal life, ever evolving and creating.There is no death in eternal life. Only cessation of one form of life to start another form of life. Death is a lie that doesn't exist. Man has chosen to believe and thereby create a belief in evil. Man has therefore created an alter/god which is not of truth, but man believes it to be true, so to him it is true! This illusion of truth that mankind believes and creates is also sin. Sin never existed in God. God has no sin. Man accepted evil which caused him to feel separated from God. He wasn't separated from God who is everwhere yet his wholeness or oneness in God was blocked, distorted, covered, ceased to be pure, tainted, stained and strained! Sin is not something you do or don't do. Sin is a destructive

attitude or force one feels toward another. Sin is anti-love! Sin feels separated from Love/God. Sin feels wrong or bad. Sin believes it has done a wrong. Sin blocks light within. Sin creates darkness within. Sin is a lie, a distorted truth that condemns. This is truth that will eliminate sin from ones belief system.

The bottom line is there is no sin, never was any sin (as separation from God) or wrong doing. There is life/love and expressing that love to the fullest of our ability. Sowing pure love will reap pure love in return. Pure love condemns nothing and forgives everything.IMO, TK

Tim! Are you kidding me? There is no sin? Or do you mean that sin is not imputed to us? John tells us if we think that we don't sin, the truth is not in us……So you don't believe there is a Satan???? He is real….. And he has you under hios wings, no problem with you. Mark asked you some good questions yiou never answered Him. Why? Is it that you think it is right to commit adultery??? The only thing you got right is that God is all light and not dark….. But to say that it does not exist is foolishness unto you…..Peace Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Irene: One thing I would not do is write long disertations and be kidding everybody!! Sharing truth and light is the only reason I am here. I came to Jesus and received the truth from Jesus that he has taken away my sin and the error/sin of the world. I was in sin but Jesus set me free. Jesus washed me clean of sin and death thinking. Jesus purified me through his word which I believe.

You can believe anything you want to believe. I don't get angry with you, you seem to get angry with me. If you believe you sin everyday or all the time or are still in sin then that is your right to believe. For me I would be denying the work of Jesus and the gift of God to remain with a sin consciousness! If I am right in that God is all light and no darkness then how can we be in Christ/God if we have sin? There is no sin in God. Sin is darkness. Wrong thinking is darkness. Thinking you are in sin after coming to Jesus is wrong thinking. You say satan is real, I do not recognize satan as a being or entity. I do recognize lies and deceptions against the truth of which sin is one! IMO,TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 12 2011,21:02)

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 12 2011,10:48)

???

Mike: It interests me that you say, …God is not rating anyone on what they do or don't do……and then later say….everybody is going to be judged according to the word of God. If God judges us according to his word we are already judged! The word of God came (Jesus) and what he says it the truth about us. He says we are clean, and made perfect unto God. We are washed by his blood. Our sin has been washed away by the emersion of the spirit/words of God. We are new purified creations in Christ. We are alive in Christ. No more are we dead to sin but made alive in Christ.

When the books are open in revelation it is only the DEAD that are judged. Those dead in trespasses and sin. Paul said,….I died, it is no longer I that liveth, but Christ in me….!
    If we are one with Christ is Christ going to be judged by Christ? Read carefully, only the dead(those that don't accept life) are judged. IMO, TK

I never got the hank of breaking a part of a statement into a quote, this is a statement that you made, that god does not rate what you do or don't. I do not agree with you, i believe all the scriptures, not part of them. Paul states that those who do abominable things will not be in the Kingdom of God. I do not believe you. If I came home and you were even touching my wife I would beat your (donkey), and it wouldn't be by concent, because my wife would never cheat on me, because she loves God and me very much, and obeys his commands. You are imo mislead, and have your head unscrewed if you believe God doesn't judge what you do.You must have a bible with most of the pages ripped out.Also like Irene said, you never answered the questions. Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 12 2011,21:28)
    Irene: One thing I would not do is write long disertations and be kidding everybody!! Sharing truth and light is the only reason I am here. I came to Jesus and received the truth from Jesus that he has taken away my sin and the error/sin of the world. I was in sin but Jesus set me free. Jesus washed me clean of sin and death thinking. Jesus purified me through his word which I believe.                                

You can believe anything you want to believe. I don't get angry with you, you seem to get angry with me. If you believe you sin everyday or all the time or are still in sin then that is your right to believe. For me I would be denying the work of Jesus and the gift of God to remain with a sin consciousness! If I am right in that God is all light and no darkness then how can we be in Christ/God if we have sin? There is no sin in God. Sin is darkness. Wrong thinking is darkness. Thinking you are in sin after coming to Jesus is wrong thinking. You say satan is real, I do not recognize satan as a being or entity. I do recognize lies and deceptions against the truth of which sin is one!  IMO,TK

I do not believe this either. You really sound like a new-age or unitarian, which is your right, but is not based on the bible. You can't come to christ if you rationalize not following his commands or his daddy's.  Also, I know from personal experience that satan exist, I met his agent, it was in my first wife, and manifested itself to my mom and I when she tried to exorcize her. Also another of his agents or him himself have talked me into doing many bad things. And afterwards looking back I could tell it was him. Tim, I know you won't ever listen to Godly logic and scripture about sin and the devil, so we will just agree to disagree. Just remember, when you discover something of yours stolen, or a family member raped, or murdered, or someone betrays you, its not sin and they don't have to answer for it and you have to live with your own logic. Peace-Mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mark & Mike: You both challenged my truth as non-biblical without quoting one scripture! Your truth is as you say and believe. If in my twenty thousand and more hours of Bible study I am willing to share with inquiring minds that want to know a deeper truth, then I will continue to respond. If you wish to call me names or degrade me I will stop. Everybody has a pathway to God. Some will find the path cloudy and some will continue until they can see clearly. I said acts are not sin! That doesn't mean we should do destructive things to other people. If one believes that freedom from sin means they will do evil they already had a dirty heart with evil intentions. Many things are certainly not a expression of love. You act like you are afraid that if there is no law against doing bad things you will do bad things! Is this true? If God is not a whipping boy, like you suspect, that dishes out destruction and pain for wrong doings in life cause you a problem? Would total freedom from any retribution cause you to sow destruction? If I believe I have no written laws and there is no sin in me how dare you accuse me of wanting to do destructive things, that apparantly you would really like to do!! The freedom and perfection that I have found in God through Jesus has filled me with more love than I ever had before in my life. I don't even think about what horrible things I could now do because I am free. A crooked and perverse generation cannot handle freedom because of their evil hearts. TK

Viewing 20 posts - 1,401 through 1,420 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account