Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 21 2008,04:40)

With the opening of the 7th seal, the Church of God is gaining growth. God is drawing many. For us being so new and not having congregation in our areas, we want to have a thread to keep in touch and share and teach and learn.

Most of us met on another forum on this subject and they stopped the thread. It was a healthy and active thread so it didn't make sense to me. So we found this site and it seemed welcoming.

Broncs453
    Participant

seek and you will find – Welcome!

The truth you are seeking was what Mr. Armstrong preached. The opening of the 6th seal was when Joseph Tkach took over the church and did away with all the teachings of Mr. Armstrong and the church became scattered. You were part of that. Mr. Weinland is a humble man and that is the type of man that God will choose as his one of his final Witnesses.

There have already been many antichrists throughout man's history. In the last several decades, many have arisen and deceived man. Compared to the 6,000 years man has been on earth, this is really a short period of time.

Ron Weinland is not trying to scare people. He's trying to warn them. He does not expect very many people to believe him. He fully states that they WILL NOT. The purpose of the books is to establish his relevance in the end times. Either he is a prophet or he is not. If the things he prophesies come true, well then he is and man should listen. But even then, Ron knows that they won't.

Read the books, I think you will find the original teachings of Mr. Armstrong restored. The predictions Mr. Armstrong made were very near the end times when compared to the complete history of man. But he was not a prophet, and that was not revealed to him. He was an apostle whose purpose was to keep the true Church of God from dying out completely, which he did.

Anyway read the books and see if anything comes to you. They are free to download from the internet.

Peace,

Broncs453
    Participant

Oops – sorry! Correction the FIRST seal was opened by Joseph Tkach. The 6th seal was 9/11/01. Sorry if any confusion I just realized what I posted….

Broncs453
    Participant

Oops sorry AGAIN!! The first seal was NOT opened by Joseph Tkach but by Jesus Christ….12/17/1994. Ppl are going to think I'm an idiot….

Broncs – get it together already! LOL :O

Quote (Broncs453 @ Feb. 21 2008,04:52)

The truth you are seeking was what Mr. Armstrong preached.  The opening of the 6th seal was when Joseph Tkach took over the church and did away with all the teachings of Mr. Armstrong and the church became scattered.  You were part of that.  Mr. Weinland is a humble man and that is the type of man that God will choose as his one of his final Witnesses.  

There have already been many antichrists throughout man's history.   In the last several decades, many have arisen and deceived man.  Compared to the 6,000 years man has been on earth, this is really a short period of time.

Ron Weinland is not trying to scare people.  He's trying to warn them.  He does not expect very many people to believe him.  He fully states that they WILL NOT.  The purpose of the books is to establish his relevance in the end times.  Either he is a prophet or he is not.  If the things he prophesies come true, well then he is and man should listen.  But even then, Ron knows that they won't.

Read the books, I think you will find the original teachings of Mr. Armstrong restored.  The predictions Mr. Armstrong made were very near the end times when compared to the complete history of man.  But he was not a prophet, and that was not revealed to him.  He was an apostle whose purpose was to keep the true Church of God from dying out completely, which he did.

Anyway read the books and see if anything comes to you.  They are free to download from the internet.

Peace,

Thank you for your reply. I just talked to a former member that I stay in contact with, He belongs to the Philadelphia Trumpet Church of God run by Mr. Flurry, that all came out of the original Church. He has both books. Maybe I can get them if He finds them. I am not a fast reader, going on the internet is an opinion I might consider.

Peace and Love Mrs.

P.S. there are many so called humble man around, but I tell you time will tell, right if God's wants to use somebody he will. Since the the things revealed by Mr. Armstrong We have learned that He too had many errors which we should discuss sometimes if you like. Lets not travel to far into prophecy
    tho. that is to contradicting. Lets take the Law. All you have to do is go to my post on the covenant. I will bump it up for you.
    One more thing I used to be Mrs.IM4Truth so that article is under that users name.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Quote (Broncs453 @ Feb. 21 2008,04:52)

The truth you are seeking was what Mr. Armstrong preached.  The opening of the 6th seal was when Joseph Tkach took over the church and did away with all the teachings of Mr. Armstrong and the church became scattered.  You were part of that.  Mr. Weinland is a humble man and that is the type of man that God will choose as his one of his final Witnesses.  

There have already been many antichrists throughout man's history.   In the last several decades, many have arisen and deceived man.  Compared to the 6,000 years man has been on earth, this is really a short period of time.

Ron Weinland is not trying to scare people.  He's trying to warn them.  He does not expect very many people to believe him.  He fully states that they WILL NOT.  The purpose of the books is to establish his relevance in the end times.  Either he is a prophet or he is not.  If the things he prophesies come true, well then he is and man should listen.  But even then, Ron knows that they won't.

Read the books, I think you will find the original teachings of Mr. Armstrong restored.  The predictions Mr. Armstrong made were very near the end times when compared to the complete history of man.  But he was not a prophet, and that was not revealed to him.  He was an apostle whose purpose was to keep the true Church of God from dying out completely, which he did.

Anyway read the books and see if anything comes to you.  They are free to download from the internet.

Peace,

I do want to say something else about what you say about Mr. Armstrong, He did at one time predict that Chist would return before. Don't remember what year that was, tho. So he was wrong in that too.
    I would not even guess that Mr. League has something to do with this too. He was the Minister while Mr. Weinland was the Assistant.
    But I found out, that Mr. Weinland lives in Kentucky now, which is about 1/2 hour from us or more, depending where in Kentucky. We live in Cincinnati where it started all. We had 4 Churches here. Each having about 300 members each.
    One more thing that I would like to warn you about since all that you are going by is of Mrs. Armstrong's times. We had 4 children at the time. 3 Sons were all married already so it did not hurt them that much. But our Daughter was only 13 years old when we started to not keep Christmas etc. No lipstick or Makeup at the time. Woman wear Dresses only etc.
    She rebelled big times. So did a lot of the teenager's that where in the church that time. If you keep all of WHAT Mr. Armstrong did, I advice you take it easy on your Children. They are in this world and do not understand. Just my advice, you have to do what you think is best, but because we went through it, I feel I should at least say something about it.

Peace and Love Mrs.

discipleelohim
    Participant

Hi seek and you will find,

You can just order them for free and have your own copy. Or download the books.

http://www.the-end.com

I would have to agree with you on the children part. You can't force them to live by your ways, or Gods ways. You have to let them be children. This is new to my kids now too and I am just not forcing it on them. They have responded pretty well so far. We just ask of them to have respect during the Sabbath. We encourage them to listen to sermons etc, but ultimately its their choice.

We encourage them by telling them great stories in the Bible and what the new age will be like based on scripture. Once son of mine is mostly blind and the other partially deaf. The miricles Jesus did for those who had faith has gotten their attention in ways.

You really seem to have an open mind. I hope you keep it open and at least give the books a fair shake.

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (Broncs453 @ Feb. 21 2008,05:01)

Yeah, they really should have an EDIT option for posts. Its not easy to catch everything without a spelling/grammar checker.

:D

You know what I've noticed though with the kids? I've noticed at least with my 8 year old daugther, if you're honest and find ways to explain it, they seem to understand and then look forward to it. For example, I told her God doesn't want us to eat pork and I told her everything that had pork in it and she won't eat it even at school.

And I took her out of school on Valentine's and explained it wasn't from God and that he has special holidays and she had more fun then she would have had in school. I got the advice from Laura, and it worked like a charm.

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 21 2008,08:38)
    And I took her out of school on Valentine's and explained it wasn't from God and that he has special holidays and she had more fun then she would have had in school.  I got the advice from Laura, and it worked like a charm.

Is that Laura Maidenname Auble by any chance? I know somebody by that Name. Sorry I forgot her Married Name.
    We do have an edit and a spelling aid, you have to be here for awhile tho to receive editing rights.
    Aggain Welcome.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Ron's wife Laura is who I was talking about

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,04:47)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 21 2008,04:25)
    Let me ask you a question, first you need to tell me what truth you are talking about. About what subject.

Everything in both books. Through those books God has revealed every question I have ever had. If you read them, you'd see what I am talking about.

I am not scared. I have a healthy fear of God, but as far as the nuclear attacks. I am not scared. I am sad of what man is going to do to the world.

I met Ron and his wife. They are certainly nowhere near trying to build an Empire.

I guess all I can say to you is research COG-PKG history. The end of the Philidelphia era and the start of the Laodicea era.

You seem scorned by the scattering. I am truly sorry.

Just want to say welcome again before i fall into your House with questions again. I do not feel that I was scorned at all, in fact I thank God for the truth that he has shown us in the mean time. My Husband is retired and has a lot of time to study on His Hand. And he has. He has written one Book and another one to be published if we had the money to do so. If it is in Gods plan that He would want Him too, God will provide.
    I have shared some of my understanding in the Covenant Tread, I have bumped it up for you. I also ordered Mr. Weinlands Book.
    Peace and Love Mrs.
    P.S. I am the former MrsIM4truth and you will find the covenant under that user's name.

Mr. Steve
    Participant

To All;

While these books have some good truths including the truth that Christ is coming again to establish his kingdom, the books make some presumptuous claims that you should reject. First, the book fails to account or explain over a dozen parables where Christ comes to his church before the great tribulation begins and then comes in glory after the tribulation. Second, it states that Mr. Armstrong's successor was the anti-christ. Third, it contains a legalistic view of keeping the sabbath that was rejected by the apostles. Fourth, it makes many claims of certain people in history that fulfilled prophecy, which is pure speculation. Fifth, it states that the Laodicean age began when Armstrong passed away. On the fifth claim, I will admit it is a remarkable coincidence, but many good men and women died during the same time so I wouldn't say that Armstrong's death was the proximate cause of any particular falling away.

Steven

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Some other views on this man.
    http://www.cogwriter.com/cgpfk.htm

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,04:08)
    From what I understand, of the “scattered church” only a tithe of 1/3 will be drawn back into the Church of God to live into the new age. The rest will die and be resurrected in 1000 years. I am newly drawn to Gods Truth.

The Truth she is referring to is the Truth of God.

You have to realize that all of us think that we have God's truth. And most of us are growing in grace and knowledge. But you have stood still and you are still in the old Covenant. But we are in the New now. Christ has been crucified and has risen and sits at the rght hand of the Father. He has told us to be born again and receive the Holy Spirit. Then we can understand what is of God. without it we can never understand it.
    All of the Law has been made spiritual, by Jesus. He fullfilled all. God's Kingdom is Spiritual. Please read my tread on the Covenant. I bumped it up again. I just can't keep on doing so if you don't respond.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Quote (Mr. Steve @ Feb. 21 2008,10:16)

To All;

While these books have some good truths including the truth that Christ is coming again to establish his kingdom, the books make some presumptuous claims that you should reject.  First, the book fails to account or explain over a dozen parables where Christ comes to his church before the great tribulation begins and then comes in glory after the tribulation.  Second, it states that Mr. Armstrong's successor was the anti-christ.  Third, it contains a legalistic view of keeping the sabbath that was rejected by the apostles.  Fourth, it makes many claims of certain people in history that fulfilled prophecy, which is pure speculation.  Fifth, it states that the Laodicean age began when Armstrong passed away.  On the fifth claim, I will admit it is a remarkable coincidence, but many good men and women died during the same time so I wouldn't say that Armstrong's death was the proximate cause of any particular falling away.

Steven

Where does it say in the Bible that the apostles rejected the sabbath?

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 21 2008,10:30)

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,04:08)
    From what I understand, of the “scattered church” only a tithe of 1/3 will be drawn back into the Church of God to live into the new age. The rest will die and be resurrected in 1000 years. I am newly drawn to Gods Truth.

The Truth she is referring to is the Truth of God.

You have to realize that all of us think that we have God's truth. And most of us are growing in grace and knowledge. But you have stood still and you are still in the old Covenant. But we are in the New now. Christ has been crucified and has risen and sits at the rght hand of the Father. He has told us to be born again and receive the Holy Spirit. Then we can understand what is of God. without it we can never understand it.
    All of the Law has been made spiritual, by Jesus. He fullfilled all. God's Kingdom is Spiritual. Please read my tread on the Covenant. I bumped it up again. I just can't keep on doing so if you don't respomd.

Peace and Love Mrs.

I don't understand when you say you've bumped it up, can you explain?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account