Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 02 2008,11:54)
    Jodi! Since you too belonged to the W.W.Church of God did you know Mrs Weinland personally like I did?

No I can't say that I remember him. If he was ever in Oregon or spoke at one of the feasts we were at then my parents would probably remember him. I'll ask them.

Samuel
    Participant

Well the bible says there will be false prophets.  So therefore, I'm going to test the spirits here.

I've about got a belly full of people coming up with around 1/3 of the Bible and making a “Religion” out of it. The Bible is a package deal. You can't just take what you want out of it and then proceed to profess that you are a believer of GODs full word. For if you truly did love him that you would keep his commandments.

Then you have about 1,000 or so different translations of the bible. Ok why? The way I see it you really only need one “True” translation per language. So whats the deal? The same deal with people making different religions.

More and more it seems that someone is coming up out with some type of prophisey or claiming to be a prophet. Or worse claiming to be Jesus Himself. Ok…I'm not so sure that I'm super cool with that.

I have FAITH in the last thing that I believe I was told from GOD…

The LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Yes I believe that I've learned some of the things that are wrong…obviously Christ was not born on Christmas…Easter is wrong. The Sabbath is wrong. The Trinity is not right I don't believe, no one has the meekness and love of GOD that Jesus taught in this world.
    I do believe that a lot of the Modren Day religions are flat out WRONG on a lot of things.

I do believe that the “End-Time” is so close I can feel it coursing through my vains.

I am NOT convinced in the fact that this guy is a prophet of GOD …as of yet anyway.

We will see. I must test the spirits here.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Jodi @ April 03 2008,06:51)
    Just wondering if anyone knows how Ron Weinland's prophecies were revealed to him. I was reading through a little bit of his second book last night and I didn't catch him mentioning anything about how his revelations came about.

Was it through a dream or did an angel or Yeshua visit him?

Gretings Jodi…..While reading through the books RW speaks to how these prohecies have come to him….simply put they are revelations that he recieved in his mind….having said that I would think that the proof lies in whether they take place or not….his faith dictates that they are from God….and for that reason I prepared to withold any judgement….

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ April 03 2008,07:58)
    Well the bible says there will be false prophets.  So therefore, I'm going to test the spirits here.

Greetings Samual…..You are absolutly correct,however as you well know,the Bible is repleat with prophets that were never well received,that did not demish the fact that they were of God…..

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 03 2008,06:54)
    Jodi! Since you too belonged to the W.W.Church of God did you know Mrs Weinland personally like I did?

Greetings Mrs….I can not ignore the fact that” you have on numerous occasions mentioned that you know RW and his wife personally”…..Is there something you know about these folks you would like to share with all of us….that perhaps we should all know…

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ April 02 2008,12:59)

Just wondering if anyone knows how Ron Weinland's prophecies were revealed to him. I was reading through a little bit of his second book last night and I didn't catch him mentioning anything about how his revelations came about.

Gretings Jodi…..While reading through the books RW speaks to how these prohecies have come to him….simply put they are revelations that he recieved in his mind….having said that I would think that the proof lies in whether they take place or not….his faith dictates that they are from God….and for that reason I prepared to withold any judgement….

Greetings to you too, theodorej. I'll tell ya, I'd really like him to be speaking the truth because I am very eager for Yeshua to return. To know that he would be here in the fall of 2011 would be awesome.

However, because I believe some of Ron Weinland's doctrine in his book is false, I have to conclude that his book is not a direct revelation from Yah. This makes it harder for me to actually believe that he is one of the two witnesses.

I guess we'll know soon enough!

Samuel
    Participant

I mean the book (First one) is so far seems intresting enough…some of it I already believed myself…some of it is I don't know.  I really wish GOD would to give me the spirit of this revelation if this is in fact the “Gospel”.  I am so overturned by false prophets and false religions…and man made doctrines, and beliefs that have wondered so far from the TRUE plan of GOD its not even funny.  I really hope that he comes back…soon very very very soon…there is so many things that need to be fixed by this corrupt being we are called that walks this beautiful Earth that GOD made…

MAN…we are corrupt in so many ways its far from being funny…its down right pittiful.

Is in great need of the Guidence of GOD.  We are spinning so far out of control at such a fast rate…I'm not sure we will still be here in 2012 if Jesus does not come back…we (United States) are already trying to “Conquer” the world…which is why I believe that one of this mans accounts of prophesy is not up to par…because I believe that it is the United States that is the head of the end time army that will fight against GOD…I mean look at this nation…is is of GOD?  We are getting pretty bad here…really bad.  I don't know …I'm not a prophet…so I don't know all the things there is a billion questions that i'd Just love to ask GOD if I could.

I'd love to be saved from this wrechted age of Vipers this very second!

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ April 03 2008,08:29)
    I mean the book (First one) is so far seems intresting enough…some of it I already believed myself…some of it is I don't know.  I really wish GOD would to give me the spirit of this revelation if this is in fact the “Gospel”.  I am so overturned by false prophets and false religions…and man made doctrines, and beliefs that have wondered so far from the TRUE plan of GOD its not even funny.  I really hope that he comes back…soon very very very soon…there is so many things that need to be fixed by this corrupt being we are called that walks this beautiful Earth that GOD made…

MAN…we are corrupt in so many ways its far from being funny…its down right pittiful.

Is in great need of the Guidence of GOD.  We are spinning so far out of control at such a fast rate…I'm not sure we will still be here in 2012 if Jesus does not come back…we (United States) are already trying to “Conquer” the world…which is why I believe that one of this mans accounts of prophesy is not up to par…because I believe that it is the United States that is the head of the end time army that will fight against GOD…I mean look at this nation…is is of GOD?  We are getting pretty bad here…really bad.  I don't know …I'm not a prophet…so I don't know all the things there is a billion questions that i'd Just love to ask GOD if I could.

I'd love to be saved from this wrechted age of Vipers this very second!

Be Patient…..Gods government/ kingdom is eminent and in conjunction with faith and the works required to live the life we may be afforded the grace and blessing to survive the tribulation which is at hand….My advise in these times is to seek God in prayer for wisdom to discern….

theodorej
    Participant

This earth will still be here,I have it from a very reliable source,He will step in before we do the unthinkable…..and rest assured he will do it Mightly !!!

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Jodi @ April 03 2008,08:16)

Quote (theodorej @ April 02 2008,12:59)

Greetings to you too, theodorej. I'll tell ya, I'd really like him to be speaking the truth because I am very eager for Yeshua to return. To know that he would be here in the fall of 2011 would be awesome.

However, because I believe some of Ron Weinland's doctrine in his book is false, I have to conclude that his book is not a direct revelation from Yah. This makes it harder for me to actually believe that he is one of the two witnesses.

I guess we'll know soon enough!

RW is a self professed prophet….rest assured if he is of God we all know it shortly….and if he is not His confession to being in error in conjunction with his human frailty will be good enough for me….I will judge not…Prophet or not if you think this world as we know it can go on much longer the way it is,than God will have to apologize for Soddom and Gemmorah

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 02 2008,08:32)
    April is here and where are all of Mr.Weinlands People? Chickened-out I guess. Even tho our Economy is rather slow, but we still have lots of food to buy.
    So sorry for them, I wonder how they must feel right now.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Irene, I'm feeling pretty confident.

-Later

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ April 03 2008,12:00)

April is here and where are all of Mr.Weinlands People? Chickened-out I guess. Even tho our Economy is rather slow, but we still have lots of food to buy.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

-Later

What do you mean “where are all of Weinland's people?” “Chickened out?” You make me laugh.

Don't feel sorry for us – I feel sorry for YOU. Have you ever listened to Mr. Weinland's live sermons that he gives every Sabbath?

You claim to have “known him for 10 years” because he was “the Assistant Minister at your church”. Did he ever give sermons back then? Because I am sure from the way you talk that was a long time ago. I challenge you to tune in and listen to Mr. Weinland give a sermon on the Sabbath NOW. I want to know if he sounds like the same Ron Weinland you claim to “know” from your past. Unless of course you “chicken out”…

I am more confident than ever that Mr. Weinland is right on the money. I have found more corroborating evidence in the Bible than I ever knew was in there proving his assertions. And I know more about the current state of this country's financial condition than you could ever imagine. It is on the verge of a MAJOR COLLAPSE that will make the Great Depression look like a birthday party.

Remember where you heard it first.

And please, let us know here when you have listened to a LIVE recent sermon given by Mr. Weinland. Tell us if this is the Ron Weinland you knew. Just go to COG-PKG website and click on audio.

Peace,

Anonymous

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 02 2008,14:04)
    Samuel  We belonged to the W,W, Church of God for 18 years and Mr. Weinland was our Assistant Minister. Just can't think and understand that He would be one of the 12 Witnesses.

LUKE 4:24 And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country,

:;):

Proclaimer
    Participant

This was an ad that appeared on a website a while back.

So an apology is in order in 2009.

Should the apology be earlier than that. Has he said anything that makes it sooner than 2008, (end of year), anyone?

Quote (Broncs453 @ April 03 2008,15:20)

Peace and Love Mrs.

-Later

What do you mean “where are all of Weinland's people?”  “Chickened out?”  You make me laugh.  

Don't feel sorry for us – I feel sorry for YOU.  Have you ever listened to Mr. Weinland's live sermons that he gives every Sabbath?  

You claim to have “known him for 10 years” because he was “the Assistant Minister at your church”.  Did he ever give sermons back then?  Because I am sure from the way you talk that was a long time ago.  I challenge you to tune in and listen to Mr. Weinland give a sermon on the Sabbath NOW.  I want to know if he sounds like the same Ron Weinland you claim to “know” from your past.  Unless of course you “chicken out”…

I am more confident than ever that Mr. Weinland is right on the money.  I have found more corroborating evidence in the Bible than I ever knew was in there proving his assertions.  And I know more about the current state of this country's financial condition than you could ever imagine.  It is on the verge of a MAJOR COLLAPSE that will make the Great Depression look like a birthday party.

And please, let us know here when you have listened to a LIVE recent sermon given by Mr. Weinland.  Tell us if this is the Ron Weinland you knew.  Just go to COG-PKG website and click on audio.

Peace,

Yes  of course he gave Sermons. All about the letter of the law and that He and His Orginization has not changed, they have not grown at all. We are in the New Covenant under Christ's Blood. Not the old. But you would not understand that.

Peace and Love Mrs.

P.S. We know that Christ will come shortly, but we will be going into safty for the last 31/2 years of God's Wrath. You don't have to feel sorry for me.

Samuel
    Participant

I think he has some good beliefs and obviously has some of the truths that other religions don't have.

However, I'm not jumping on his bandwagon just yet.

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 03 2008,21:46)

Peace and Love Mrs.

-Later

What do you mean “where are all of Weinland's people?”  “Chickened out?”  You make me laugh.  

Don't feel sorry for us – I feel sorry for YOU.  Have you ever listened to Mr. Weinland's live sermons that he gives every Sabbath?  

You claim to have “known him for 10 years” because he was “the Assistant Minister at your church”.  Did he ever give sermons back then?  Because I am sure from the way you talk that was a long time ago.  I challenge you to tune in and listen to Mr. Weinland give a sermon on the Sabbath NOW.  I want to know if he sounds like the same Ron Weinland you claim to “know” from your past.  Unless of course you “chicken out”…

I am more confident than ever that Mr. Weinland is right on the money.  I have found more corroborating evidence in the Bible than I ever knew was in there proving his assertions.  And I know more about the current state of this country's financial condition than you could ever imagine.  It is on the verge of a MAJOR COLLAPSE that will make the Great Depression look like a birthday party.

And please, let us know here when you have listened to a LIVE recent sermon given by Mr. Weinland.  Tell us if this is the Ron Weinland you knew.  Just go to COG-PKG website and click on audio.

Peace,

Yes  of course he gave Sermons. All about the letter of the law and that He and His Orginization has not changed, they have not grown at all. We are in the New Covenant under Christ's Blood. Not the old. But you would not understand that.

Peace and Love Mrs.

P.S. We know that Christ will come shortly, but we will be going into safty for the last 31/2 years of God's Wrath. You don't have to feel sorry for me.

You didn't answer my question. Have you listened to any of his live sermons RECENTLY. Not 10 years ago. If not, you have no basis to make the statement that “his organization has not grown at all”.

Likewise, you do not need to feel sorry for me. And please do not presume what I would and would not understand when it comes to the New Covenant. What information could you possibly have to make that statement.

Peace,

Cato
    Participant

For all those who can “feel it in their veins” that the end times are coming soon because of corruption, wars, rumors of war, famine, pestilence, etc., when has it ever not been so.  Soon after Jesus died many felt then his return was imminent then.  At the fall of the Roman Empire and the various barbarian invasions many thought the end was on hand.  How many popes were at various times called the anti-christ.  The hundred years war in France, the thirty year war in Germany, the age of revolutions, Napoleon, WWI, the Russian revolution, WWII, the Cold War.  When has there not been wars, or famines, natural disasters, corruption, immorality.  This is nothing new to the human condition or reality.  Does anyone actually think the world is worse then the past.  Is AIDs any worse then the Black Death or the pox?  Is terrorism worse then thermonuclear mutually agreed distruction?  Is sexual immorality in the media worse then the old rape, plunder and pillage mentality ruling our tribal past.  Ethnic cleansing is just a new term for what has been going on since the start of civilization.  So what makes now any different?  

Weinland is not making a new religion here, he is making a prediction, though they probably like the term prophecy for it sounds more divinely inspired.   Common sense and probablity dictate he is wrong.  Does that make him a false prophet, perhaps if it was intentional, I'm guessing it just makes him wrong.  Perhaps people who surround their lives with such beliefs (Armstrong) feel unconsciously cheated if they don't happen, and so their mind creates a revelation and they run with it because they are predisposed to that line of thinking.  Well for about 160,000 (approx # of world deaths per day) of our fellows, the end time is today.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Cato @ April 04 2008,02:29)
     Well for about 160,000 (approx # of world deaths per day) of our fellows, the end time is today.

And what if that was the end time that Jesus meant we would all see soon?

Tim

Quote (Broncs453 @ April 04 2008,01:51)

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 03 2008,21:46)

Peace and Love Mrs.

-Later

Peace,

Peace and Love Mrs.

You didn't answer my question.  Have you listened to any of his live sermons RECENTLY.  Not 10 years ago.  If not, you have no basis to make the statement that “his organization has not grown at all”.  

Likewise, you do not need to feel sorry for me.  And please do not presume what I would and would not understand when it comes to the New Covenant.  What information could you possibly have to make that statement.

Peace,

First of all if you with the teaching of what we did in the old W.W.C. of God, and Mr. Weinland still teaches that, then you do not keep the new, but the old.
    As far as the condition of our Country, I do not have to listen to Mr. Weinland for that. I have many other sources for that.
    For the New Covenant I have gone to the word of God, where I find all that I need.
    If you care to know what my understanding of that subject is go to my post on the Covenants. But I know you will not do so, it is not what Mr. Weinland says……..

Peace and Love Mrs.

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account