Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 18,221 through 18,240 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

So prove that Jesus was anointed in the womb.

I believe that the day Jesus was born in the town of David he was called a Savior, he was the Messiah, and the Lord.

I believe this testimony of the angel and yet you oppose me for this and want me to believe you instead?

My advice to you is to get real. I would never lower my faith and ignore a messenger of God and his testimony.

The reality here is you do not believe the following testimony. It is that simple. That is a fail Nick. No pride in your own understanding can save you from this truth.

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..NO ONE IS DENYING THAT THAT WAS INDEED THE VERY PURPOSE OF JESUS AT HIS BERTH, BUT THE QUESTION IS WHEN DID ALL THAT TAKE PLACE, YOU BELIEVE IT ALREADY HAPPENED, WE BELIEVE THAT WAS HIS DESTINY FROM BERTH. When did Jesus save us was it at his berth or after he dided for us, same applies about his anointing, it did not happen until it happened, eventhough it was his destiny. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Participant

Did Isaiah Ch 6 see the Pre-existent, pre-incarnate Jesus, God, or what did he see?

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.

Proclaimer
    Participant

T8…..NO ONE IS DENYING THAT THAT WAS INDEED THE VERY PURPOSE OF JESUS AT HIS BERTH, BUT THE QUESTION IS WHEN DID ALL THAT TAKE PLACE

Wrong Gene. I merely quote this scripture and am opposed for it. So I conclude that some have a problem with God’s own messenger and by implication of that, God himself too.

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

See discussion here:

Was Jesus Christ born in Bethlehem or born at the Jordan?

Nick saud:

Yes he became the Christ, the Son of the Living God, at the Jordan
    https://heavennet.net/forums/topic/matthew-1347-50/page/13/#post-807768

Jesus was born at Bethlehem and reborn from above at the Jordan of the Holy Spirit.
    https://heavennet.net/forums/topic/matthew-1347-50/page/14/#post-808012

Of course Jesus was made both Lord and Christ so was not conceived or born as such.
    https://heavennet.net/forums/topic/is-jesus-the-logos/page/49/#post-808401

See that. The angel declares a different message to Nick. So I called him out. Now I am accused of all kinds of things. But do not get carried away by that spirit.

I believe this, it is simple as that. That should not be a problem for anyone who believes in the scriptures.

Participant

Pre-existence or preeminence

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Admin.
    Participant

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Admin.
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

who though he existed in the form of God
    did not regard equality with God
    as something to be grasped,
    but emptied himself
    by taking on the form of a slave,
    by looking like other men,
    and by sharing in human nature.
    He humbled himself,
    by becoming obedient to the point of death
    —even death on a cross!

He existed in the form of God. He was in the form of God. Then he took on our form.

Preeminence does not negate pre-existence. It almost implies it.  We see that the first-born was literally the first-born in scripture, unless that literal first-born lost the status, which resulted in that status being passed to another who was not the literal first-born. However, the glory he had with the Father before the cosmos is clearly written for us.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t,

So you have not been given the Spirit of truth.

If you are in Christ ask for it.

It’s amazing that you could know so much about other men. How is it that you know that all lack salvation but yourself?

And if we accept your teaching without question and do it, are we then saved?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

If you see the work of the Spirit among men you will not need to develop speculative theories about those men.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Where is your work of the spirit? I hope it is not all the criticism you have for all others but yourself. That certainly doesn’t qualify.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

You see criticism in my questions?

Then who has the problem?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

I have never said Jesus was a god.

Do you think he was?

Do you yet hear the voice of the Spirit in the mouth of Jesus Christ?

When you do the morning star will have risen in your heart.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t8,

You see criticism in my questions?

Then who has the problem?

lol. The irony.

irony-alert-ironic

Proclaimer
    Participant

I have never said Jesus was a god.

Do you think he was?

Ha. Did I accuse you of that. Did I ever say Jesus was a god.

Back to the drawing board.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8

So if you believe Jesus preexisted was it as a man?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jesus said “before Abraham I am”. Nick and Gene say that before Abraham he wasn’t.

Nick I believe he was the Word that was with God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

So if you believe Jesus preexisted was it as a man?

Nick, when you believed that Jesus preexisted as testified by your early posts here, you were just as right as you are now.

You are always right Nick, even when you change your mind. That is amazing isn’t it?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

When you can hear the Spirit in the mouth of Jesus and the prophets

the morning star will have risen in your heart.

Till then your stones cannot find their mark as you are in darkness.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Is Nick the judge who is always right, even when he changes his own opinions?

Were you in darkness up until now?

Are you in darkness now if you change again in the future?

Those who are born of God, love. Is love the main reason for you being here?

Lots of questions you can ask yourself.

Once your own house is in order, then perhaps you can look at others.

A wise man judges himself first. Then he can tell if he is capable of judging correctly.

Viewing 20 posts - 18,221 through 18,240 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account