Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 18,201 through 18,220 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..YOU brought JOHN HAVING THE SIRIT WHILE STILLIN HIS MOTHER WOMB, THAT IS TRUE, JESUS ALSO SAID, THERE WAS NO MAN BORN OF A WOMEN GREATER THE HIM, DID THAT INCLUDE HIM?, AFTER ALL HE WAS A HUMAN BORN BEING, RIGHT? SO WHEN DID JESUS BECOME GREATER THEN JOHN?, WAS IT NOT AFTER HIS ANOINTING, whenhe was reborn WITH the SPIRIT of GOD, EVEN THE FULLNESS OF GOD’S SPIRIT AT THE JORDAN, WHEN HE WAS BAPTIZED BY JOHN HIMSELF.

NICK IS RIGHT, JESUS WAS NOT ANOINTED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD, AS A MESSIAH UNTILL IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, AT THE JORDAN BAPTIZM, no HOLY SPIRIT “activity” is shown in scripture, until “AFTER” his baptizm.

peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    Ed J
    Participant

Nick

what is the spirit you talking about ?

if it is the holy spirit of truth ;it is obvious you mist it

Hi Pierre,

When you say: “the holy spirit of truth” do you mean the Spirit of the God of all righteousness?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca. …The spirit of truth is just one of the seven spirits of GOD, it gives us and him the cognisity of truth. That is why the elect can not be decieved, it is also called the comforter, because knowing the truth gives comfort to those who have it, as well as peace. REMEMBER WHEN Jesus said “my peace give you” , when he sent the spirit of truth, it also brought the rest of those things with it. That’s what the spirit of truth does “in” those who have it, it gives them peace and comfort. He also said it would abide in those who have it forever.

peace and love to you and yours. …..gene

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

Kerwin

what happen at the pentecost was part of the great Picture , and so was the acceptance in the covenant for the gentiles ,

You failed to answer my question and the answer you provide is to a question I did not ask.

I asked whether you believe the Spirit received by Cornelius transformed them into new selves since you do not believe the one received by the disciples transformed them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

You should not make stuff up.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK…..Do you need me to post all those scriptures for you, i can if you like. none of what i said was made up Nick.

John 14:16-18, John 15:26, John 14:23-27, John 16:13-15, JOHN 20:21-23, 1 Titus 1:2, 2 Titus 1:2, PUT THEM TOGETHER NICK, none of what i have said was made up brother.

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

So you do not align scriptures but rather make a patchwork quilt of them joining them with weak logic.

What scriptures taught you spirit is intellect?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK…..WOULDN’T IT BE BETTER FOR YOU TO SHOW US WHERE A SCRIPTURE SAY IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR INTELLECTS? SEENING YOU BELIEVE SPIRITS HAVE NO INTELLECTS, AND DOES NOT SUPPLY US WITH AND GIVES US T KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING? YOU HAVE NEVER SAID TO MY RECALL, WHAT YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE A SPIRIT REALLY IS. WHY NOT ENLIGHTEN US? WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS MEANS?, “by the renewing of your “minds”, is your mind without intellect or knowledge?

I believed NICK, IF A PERSON DOESN’T KNOW WHAT SOMETHING IS, HE OR SHE SHOULDN’T SAY TO SOMEONE WHO SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT IT, HE IS WRONG, Why should you say that, SEENING YOU DO NOT KNOW YOURSELF WHAT IT IS? DO YOU SEE MY POINT BROTHER?

I AM MORE THEN WILLING TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT WHAT SPIRITS ARE.

peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Scripture teaches but it does not oppose every strange idea men come up with.

Find it written and you will maintain your integrity.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK….DID YOU READ ALL THE SCRIPTURES I LISTED FOR YOU, AND ARE STILL UNABLE TO PUT IT TOGETHER?

IT HELPS TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD “INTELLECT” DID NOT EXIST UNTIL THE LATTER 13TH CENTURY.

It simply means the mental capacity or “power” of our minds. SPIRITS DIRECTLY EFFECT OUR MINDS BY ADDING THEIR OWN DESTINCT QUALITIES INTO OR MINDS. THEY COME IN MANY TYPES AND KINDS, BOTH CLEAN AND UNCLEAN, GOOD AND EVIL, JESUS PLAINLY SHOWED THIS BY SPEAKING ABOUT THE MANS LAST STATE, WHEN THE UNCLEAN SPIRITS TOOK OVER HIS HOUSE OR MIND. THE LIFE OF A PERSON IS THE RESULT OF WHAT IS IN HIS OR HER MIND. SPIRITS GIVE US THEIR OWN DESTINCT TRATES IN OUR MINDS.

If i say the spirit of truth, what am i saying?, is it not the mind or intellect to “know” truth, when you hear it. It is all about the mind, how one thinks, and that is what makes up or intellects.

INTELLECT: Dictionary.com

intellect definition, the “power” of the “mind” or faculty of the “mind” by which one “knows” or “understands”, as destinguished from that by which one feels and that which one wills; the understanding; the “faculty of thinking” and acquiring knowledge.

NICK,IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IF I SAY TO YOU, LET THIS “INTELLECT” BE IN YOU , OR THIS “MIND” BE IN YOU, WHICH WAS IN THE JESUS CHRIST OUR lord , THE BOTH MEAN THE SAME THING.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

So scripture s not your foundation.

You are.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK….WRONG SCRIPTURE IS MY FOUNDATION AND IT DOES NOT COUNTERDICT WHAT I HAVE SAID. YOU LACK OF U DERSTANDING SCRIPTURES ON THIS MATTER IS THE PROBLEM YOU HAVE. IF SCRIPTURE WAS YOUR FOUNDATION YOU COULD EASILY UNDERSTAND THIS. IMO

“LET THIS “MIND” OR INTELLECT BE “IN” YOU WHICH WAS IN CHRIST JESUS OUR lord.” , those are not my words but scriptures. and JESUS PLAINLY SAID TGAT TGE “WORD” HE WAS TELLING US “ARE” SPIRIT AN LIFE,NOW TRY TO PUT THAT TOGETHER , ask yourself what is a word is it not and intellegent utterance? is that not where words come from rather GOD OR MAN. AND WHERE THEY COME FROM IS WHERE LIFE IS. SO WORDS ARE LIFE JUST AS JESUS SAID THEY WERE.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gb,

Yes you are your own foundation.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK….And what is your foundation? , seening you haven’t a clue what scripture say what spirits “are”, nor what they do or can do. whyhave you never answered that question, so yourconclusions are actually yours, and are no from scriptures, but your own foundation of self. why accuse other for what you yourself are?

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

The Word of God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK….IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED THE WORD OF GOD, THE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY SPIRITS NOT JUST ONE, OR HAVEN’T YOU READ WHERE IT SAY SPIRIT “BEGETS” SPIRIT, AND THE MULTITUDE PLACES WHERE THE WORD SPIRITS ARE OFTEN SPOKEN OF IN SCRIPTURES, they arenot just one spirit but many different spirits are spoken of in scripture after scripture, any honest person of the truth knows that. BUT YOU SAY THERE IS ONLY ONE SPIRIT. SCRIPTURE”CLEARLY” SAYTHERE ARE “SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD” NOT SEVENANGELS OF GOD BUT “SPIRITS”. YET YOU ACCUSE ME OF NOT GOING BY THE WORD OF GOD AND IT IS YOU WHO DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT IS WRITTEN IN OUR SCRIPTURE COMCERNING TGE “SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD”.

NICK , is that not hypocrisy to accuse me, when you yourself do not believe what is written clearly, in our scriptures. who gave you the right to try to change our scriptures and limit OUR GOD TO “ONE” SPIRIT ONLY. SHOW US ONE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS THAT if you can. ALL SPIRIT IS SPIRIT,BUT NOT ALL SPIRITS ARE THE SAME SPIRIT,JUST LIKE SAYING ALL MANKIND IS ONE FLESH BUT NOT ALL are the same MAN OR PERSON. THE SAME WITH SPIRITS.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gb,

There are many spirits.

Test the spirits.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK….YES THERE “ARE”, MANY SPIRITS, EVEN SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD. NOW WHEN WE TEST THE SPIRITS, WHAT ARE WE DOING, IF NOT Testing their effect in the “minds” of those who have them in them, and the mind is just the intellects of people right?

peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

So scripture s not your foundation.

Nick, there are scriptures that you point blank refuse to acknowledge as true.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t8,

Better for you to show the scriptures that say he was anointed.

But do you not say he was a god?

Why would a god need anointing?

By denying the Spirit you miss so much.

You are babbling Nick.

Viewing 20 posts - 18,201 through 18,220 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account