Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 17,381 through 17,400 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Whoever denies the Son, the same doesn’t have the Father. He who confesses the Son has the Father also. 1 John 2:23

kerwin
    Participant

Danny Dabbs,

God is righteous and holy. So do you believe God sins?

Do you believe that God will create a new man that is like him in true righteousness and holiness?

This is the third time I have asked these questions and I have yet to receive an answer.

I assure you that those who do not have the correct answer do not know Jesus and so do not know God.

Are you afraid to answer these questions?

Proclaimer
    Participant

@dannyd

Hi Danny Dabbs. Jesus Christ is Yahweh’s son, not God himself.

Those who deny the son deny the Father. Doctrines or statements that deny Jesus as being the son of God are of the Antichrist.

At first glance, you avatar looked a bit like an ISIS flag. But there is a commonality here.

ISIS are Islamic and Islam denies that Jesus is the son of God.

The Trinity denies it too, but more subtly. While they give lip service to Jesus being the son of God, the fact that he is God and that he must be his own son is a mystery to Trinitarians. It is in this mystery where the son of God is denied.

Proclaimer
    Participant

t8,

“Whoever transgresses and doesn’t remain in the teaching of Christ, doesn’t have God. He who remains in the teaching, the same has both the Father and the Son.” 2 John 9

Okay Danny Dabbs. Let’s test your teaching with this quoted verse.

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Now clearly this is what I believe and teach. And clearly you are opposed to it. Now look at your quoted verse again. If you do not remain in the doctrine of Christ, then you have neither the Father nor the son. Now the verse I quote is Jesus own words and he said this is eternal life. Yet you oppose it right?

You do not believe that the Father is the only true God and that the true God sent Jesus Christ.

Proclaimer
    Participant

T8…..TELL ME THIS…..who was speaking to the seven churches in REVELATIONS, WAS IT The man Jesus, or was it the Spirit of the living God, or both speaking? ALSO tell us why did Jesus say , who so ever hasearstohear let him hear what the “SPIRIT IS SAYING” ,WHY DID HE JUST NOT SAY LET HIM HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING? Go figure that out and give us your answer. OK?

Gene, look at the opening verse in the Book of Revelations. The answer is there.

Now look at this verse?

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Now, is this God or the Spirit of God being referred to here? Of course not, it is about Jesus and the whole book is his revelation.

But there is no contradiction here. When God inspires Jesus or a prophet, that does not mean that they will not speak of themeslves for surely they exist. It just means that what they say about themselves if they talk about themselves is true and in accordance with God’s will that it be said.

Jesus said that HE was the way the truth and the life. Is that about God? No, this is saying that Jesus is the way to God and saying this is the Father’s will.

It’s not that hard Gene. It is very straight forward sometimes. Just read and believe. Simple.

Proclaimer
    Participant

This is the third time I have asked these questions and I have yet to receive an answer.

I assure you that those who do not have the correct answer do not know Jesus and so do not know God.

Are you afraid to answer these questions?

If you think he is afraid to answer these questions, then you can put him on the Hot Seat. One way or another, you will get a result. He will continue to ignore you in which case he will be booted, or he will answer you.

The Hot Seat is designed to weed out those who come here with drive by teachings and remain unaccountable for their teachings. Such are not beneficial to anyone and only serve to waste people’s time.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..WRONG, JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT THE DECIPLE JOHN, WHO WAS HIS MESSENGER i.e. (angel) WHO JESUS SENT TO GIVE THE CHURCHES THAT “TESTOMINY “.

So with that understanding tell us, was it JESUS HIMSELF SPEAKING TO THE SEVEN CHURCHES OR WAS IT, THE SPIRIT? OR BOTH?

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Right, so the opening verse in the Book of Revelations is wrong. Thanks for that, I was not aware of this. And as for the proof of that verse being wrong, I do not need any. I trust your every word. lol.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene, I can’t ever recall you teaching me anything. I am being honest.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi Kerwin,

God cannot sin. Obedience is a choice.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

T8,

Anyone who denies the Father and the Son (capital S) is an antichrist.
    If the Father is Yahweh then the Son is Yahweh also.

Jesus Christ is called the true God and eternal life in 1 John 5:20.
    So, both the Father AND the Son are the true God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..SO read Rev 1: 4 where it says , “to him who loved “US” and washed “US” from “OUR” SINS in his own blood” , was that an angel or a human being speaking?

In the OPENINING WORDS OF Rev 1:4, THE SALUTATION “JOHN”, THERE WASN’T AN ANGEL TALKING “TO” JOHN, BUT AN OPENING STATEMENT THAT IT WAS JOHN WRITING IT TO THE SEVEN CHURCHES. John was that mesenger sent by JESUS TO THE SEVEN CHURCHES, NOT AN ANGEL.

IF YOU READ Rev 1:9-11, it should clearify it to you also, that it was JESUS SPEAKING DIRECTLY TO JOHN.

T8….The reason you have never learned anything from what i, and others have said is because, you simply turn a deaf ear to what we try to tell you. IT SEEM TO BE YOUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY here, YOUR NOT TRULY OPEN TO WHAT WE ARE TELLING YOU IT SEEMS. Nick, I, nor Kerwin, seem to get nothing accross to you, and by the way, it’s not me that can to teach you the truth, thats the Job of the spirit of God not us.

So again, who was speaking to the Churches was it THE MAN JESUS, or the SPIRIT SPEAKING, or both, YOU HAVE NEVER ANSWERED THAT QUESTION, WHY?

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

kerwin
    Participant

Danny Dabbs,

Hi Kerwin,

God cannot sin. Obedience is a choice.

Yes the one true God cannot sin and obedience is a choice to his creations. As such a son, even the Son, is the one who chooses to take off the old man [related to my will] and to put on the new man [related to your will] created like Yahweh in true holiness and righteousness.

This is what Jesus teaches. That is the righteousness of God that is through faith from first to last.

Have you not read how God gave his saintly Spirit to Jesus, his faithful servant?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DD,

‘God was IN HIM reconciling the world to Himself’

If God was in him how could Yahshua BE Yahweh?

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi NH,

What I don’t mean by “Jesus is Yahweh” is that the Son is the Father.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DD,

Then what do you mean?

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi NH,

There are indications of plurality within God/Yahweh in the Old Testament.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DD,

So where does scripture teach about many gods?

For us there is one God , the Father and one Lord Jesus Christ.

Are you not one of US?

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

HI NH,

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make man in OUR IMAGE, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DD,

Is such a verse sufficient for you to build a doctrine of polytheism?

Viewing 20 posts - 17,381 through 17,400 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account