Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 17,101 through 17,120 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

K

Jesus his the seed of David so the good seed ,but he Jesus also speaks the truth of God and so delivers the good seed the word of God

Ge 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Admin.
    kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

Jesus’ point was about the gospel and how it was received by those that heard. The gospel does teach us how to become united with the Holy Spirit of God and Jesus.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

LK 8:11 “Now the parable is this: the seed is the word of God.

1Ch 16:13 O ye seed of Israel his servant, ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones.
    1Ch 16:14 He is the LORD our God; his judgments are in all the earth.

have a look

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

The word symbolize the word of God in Luke 8:11 but is 1 Chronicles it symbolizes offspring with Israel being the plant.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

if you do not yet understand that scriptures are made to announce the anointed one ,and Israel was the nation on which God put his name on,but it was that nation out of which the anointed should come out ,and it was also reduced to one single tribe ,out of one man seed King David ,

we has man are only the readers of what God words have spoken long ago ,but it is the son that is the heir of all things for all things where created through him ,

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

Yes, all things were created through the word that comes out of God’s mouth and Word became flesh in Jesus the Anointed.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed ,

The Spirit of God is the manifestation of God in creation.

The Spirit of Christ is not the same as the Spirit of God but is eternally united with from which it proceeded.

AndrewAD
    Participant

Eternally united you say Nick? are you sure about that?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

The Father and I are one.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

do you have any scriptures to back that up ;

without braking any in Colossian 1;15-21 try and show us all

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

I also assume you do not want me to brink John 1 into it.

Genesis 1:1-3 teaches us God created the world and that he created it through the word that comes out of his mouth. John just echos that knowledge in John 1. It can be seen that both God and his word are together at the creation of the world. John claims that God’ word took on the qualities of humanity and we know that human was Christ.

We are told that Jesus was given the Spirit of God after the time of Isaiah in Matthew 12:16-18 and that is the way anyone partakes of the divine nature.

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

The divine nature is the qualities of God and the word that comes out of God’s mouth has those qualities.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Admin.
    terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

The divine nature is the qualities of God and the word that comes out of God’s mouth has those qualities.

show me scriptures will you ?

I also assume you do not want me to brink John 1 into it.

please do so for I like to show errors but you know that one already right ? for John 1;Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
    Col 1:21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.
    Col 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—

Phil 2:6 Who, being in very nature God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
    Phil 2:7 but made himself nothing,
    taking the very nature of a servant,
    being made in human likeness.
    Phil 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man,
    he humbled himself
    and became obedient to death—
    even death on a cross!
    Phil 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    Rev 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Rev 19:16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

do you think all those scriptures do speak about the same person ?

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

Genesis 1:1-3 teaches us God created the world and that he created it through the word that comes out of his mouth. John just echos that knowledge in John 1. It can be seen that both God and his word are together at the creation of the world. John claims that God’ word took on the qualities of humanity and we know that human was Christ.

We are told that Jesus was given the Spirit of God after the time of Isaiah in Matthew 12:16-18 and that is the way anyone partakes of the divine nature.

since when would God’s word be a question ? God is the creator ? yes he is
    does God has to do all the work in his own creation ? NO ;if yes would this imply that all others have done nothing but watching ? if yes could you prove this ?

understand that being the great architect does not mean he has to do the labor of his own creation ;did he not created you and I through our parents ? yes

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

in return to my scriptures ;Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
    Phil 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
    Phil 2:6 Who, being in very nature God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
    Phil 2:7 but made himself nothing,
    taking the very nature of a servant,
    being made in human likeness.
    Phil 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man,
    he humbled himself
    and became obedient to death—
    even death on a cross!

you have answered me this ;We are told that Jesus was given the Spirit of God after the time of Isaiah in Matthew 12:16-18 and that is the way anyone partakes of the divine nature.

Mt 12:16 warning them not to tell who he was.
    Mt 12:17 This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
    Mt 12:18 “Here is my servant whom I have chosen,
    the one I love, in whom I delight;
    I will put my Spirit on him,
    and he will proclaim justice to the nations.
    Mt 12:19 He will not quarrel or cry out;
    no one will hear his voice in the streets.

but scriptures says this also ;

EZE 36:27 “I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.
    EZE 37:14 “I will put My Spirit within you and you will come to life, and I will place you on your own land. Then you will know that I, the LORD, have spoken and done it,” declares the LORD.’ ”

you say;and that is the way anyone partakes of the divine nature.

did all Israel took part of the DIVINE NATURE OF GOD ? I wonder if you ever read the scriptures ,your believes are poor at best and not accurate either ;

one more question are you saying that what Paul wrote are lies /false/ ?

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

no ,you are wrong ,for if it was the case then God add all planned and add already crucified his son before he created him ,

God does not think or do evil ;you should know that much ;if anything else

and your ;”In the beginning the word was with God and was God.”;;;should be not was God but “was a god ” read all the documentation how the bias translators did a bad job ; but sins you believe in the trinity this would be your argument for you have to deny all the hundreds of scriptures that deny this only one ;

for your twisted mind cannot understand that no one can say HE HIS WITH HIMSELF AND YET THAT IS WHAT YOU TRY TO MAKE US BELIEVE ,

but the truth is the “the one that is with God is another one ”

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi Kerwin and Ed J!

Ok, thank you. I will keep searching and praying.

God Bless you always.

Your Brother in our Lord Jesus Christ,

Danny

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Jesus is an anointed man who spoke and acted as the Spirit directed him.

The Glory belongs to God.

But natural men think he must have been a God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Yes natural men think he was a god.

They do not know the voice or actions of the Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

But natural men think he must have been a God.

not God but a god ; for that is what scriptures says ,but you do not have the spirit of truth ,you may believe you have but you do not for you refuse to accept the scriptures has truth ,

no one can claim belonging to Christ and deny the scriptures

Viewing 20 posts - 17,101 through 17,120 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account