Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 16,981 through 17,000 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Then the Word became flesh and dwelt amongst us.

Yes Nick,

At Jordan is when “The Word” became flesh and dwelt among us.
    BUT the bible explicitly says that Christ was born in Bethlehem…

The Prophecy
    “But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come
    forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.” (Micah 5:2)

The Fulfillment
    “For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.” (Luke 2:11)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

The bible says repeatedly that Christ is the “Son of[color=white].[/color] God”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

WAs it not foretold that the Christ would be born in Bethlehem?

Should you assume, given your knowledge of prophecy, that this means he was already the Christ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

The Word was with God and was God.

The Word is of God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED J…..IT WAS THE ANOINTING SPIRIT OFGOD THAT WASFOLLOWINGTHEM IN THE WILDERNESS, IT WAS IN all of Gods chosen servants. THE same holds true forJESUS THE (anointed one of GOD) Why can’t YOU UNDERSTAND this brother. NICK IS RIGHT. CONCERNING THE “CHRISTO’S” IT WAS “IN” OR “ON” THE MAN JESUS. IT can be in us also, thats what makes us one of his and sons of the living God. Just as it say Heb 2:10-11…..”for it became him (GOD THE FATHER), forwhom are all things , and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captian (Jesus) of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both he that sanctifies, and they that are sanctified are “all” of one (God): for which cause he (Jesus) is not ashamed to call them brothers.

ED J…..learn to not seperate, your likeness to Jesus, because it is the same spirit (christo’s) working in him and us and we are one with our brother Jesus and with our Father who is in Heaven who is GOD.

REJOICE, I SAY REJOICE, AND BE EXCEEDINGLY HAPPY, OUR HEAVENLY Father has set out to save us, through our brother Jesus in the family of the LIVING GOD. SEE WHAT JOY THE FATHER HAS BESTOWED ON US, THAT WE SHOULD BE CALLED THE CHILDERN OF THE LIVING GOD, AND SO WE ARE BROTHER.

WE are not of the world but OF GOD who is in HEAVEN, AND THAT IS WHERE OUR CITIZENSHIP TRULY IS brother.

peace and love to you and yours. ….gene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

The Spirit of Christ was sent into the world.

Did you think it was the man Jesus?

Hi NIck,

You bet!

“For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me,
    and have believed that I came out from God.” (John 16:27)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Who is the “WE” and “OUR” in John 14:23…

“Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me,
    he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and
    WE will come unto him, and make OUR abode with him.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Ed j…..THAT WAS THE SPIRIT OF God speaking through the “man” JESUS, OUR BROTHER. OR HAVEN’T you read, “I “in” you and you “in” me ,and again i am “in” the father and he i “in” me. IT IS THE SPIRIT OF God that makes the many, “ONE”. If you have the anointing SPIRIT OF GOD FROM GOD THE FATHER IN YOU, YOU CAN SAY THE SAME THING, AS JESUS SAID. WHY, BECAUSE YOU HAVE BECOME PART OF THAT SAME SPIRIT OF GOD.

ED J….try to see, the Christo’s part in JESUS as the same Christo’s as in all who have recieved it, we are all “ONE” in the CHRISTO’S, OR THE ANOINTING SPIRIT OF GOD, THE SAME AS OUR BROTHER IS, the Man Jesus, who had the same “CHRISTO’S” in him.

That is how we are all “ONE”, in or through the CHRISTO’S , THAT WAS ABIDING IN THE “MAN” JESUS, OUR BROTHER. WE ARE ALL “ONE” FAMILY, AND AS ALL FAMILIES are, WE DON’T ALWAYS GET ALONG OR SEE EYE TO EYE, ALL THE TIME BROTHER. But that changes nothing we still are all family members, one of another, despite the differences, even the apostles didn’t always agree did they? Now if they didn’t what makes us thing we will? The bottom line is “LOVE”, NO MATTER WHAT OUR DIFFERENCES ARE.

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

Yes the Spirit proceeded from and came from God.

Did you think it was the man Jesus?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Ed j…..THAT WAS THE SPIRIT OF God speaking through the “man” JESUS, OUR BROTHER. OR HAVEN’T you read, “I “in” you and you “in” me ,and again i am “in” the father and he i “in” me. IT IS THE SPIRIT OF God that makes the many, “ONE”. If you have the anointing SPIRIT OF GOD FROM GOD THE FATHER IN YOU, YOU CAN SAY THE SAME THING, AS JESUS SAID. WHY, BECAUSE YOU HAVE BECOME PART OF THAT SAME SPIRIT OF GOD.

ED J….try to see, the Christo’s part in JESUS as the same Christo’s as in all who have recieved it, we are all “ONE” in the CHRISTO’S, OR THE ANOINTING SPIRIT OF GOD, THE SAME AS OUR BROTHER IS, the Man Jesus, who had the same “CHRISTO’S” in him.

That is how we are all “ONE”, in or through the CHRISTO’S , THAT WAS ABIDING IN THE “MAN” JESUS, OUR BROTHER. WE ARE ALL “ONE” FAMILY, AND AS ALL FAMILIES are, WE DON’T ALWAYS GET ALONG OR SEE EYE TO EYE, ALL THE TIME BROTHER. But that changes nothing we still are all family members, one of another, despite the differences, even the apostles didn’t always agree did they? Now if they didn’t what makes us think we will? The bottom line is “LOVE”, NO MATTER WHAT OUR DIFFERENCES ARE.

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

Jn 8.42

For I PROCEEDED FORTH and came from God.

Did a man proceed forth from God or was that the Word that was speaking through him?

The word was with God and was God

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all….NICK IS APSOLUTELY RIGHT IN THIS, GOD AND HIS WORD ARE “ONE”, GOD IS SPIRIT AND HIS WORD IS SPIRIT ALSO, AND IT CAME TO BE IN A MAN JESUS, BY AN ANOINTED PROCESS, AT THE JORDAN RIVER, AND IS PASSED ON BY THAT SAME ANOINTING PROCESS.

God said in the latter days he would pour forth of his spirit upon all flesh and you sons and your daughters shall prophesy and your young men shall see visions and your old men shall dream dreams, ect, these are the latter days they started over 2000 years ago. The latter years will last for another 1000 years during the millennial reign of JESUS CHRIST AND THE SAINT’S, AND THEN, THAT GREAT AND TERRIBLE DAY OF THE COMMING OF THE LORD GOD WILL TAKE PLACE, ATTHE END OF THE THOUSAND YEAR REIGN.

peace and love to you all and yours……..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

God is spirit.

The Spirit of Christ proceeded forth and came from God.

In the beginning the Word was with God and was God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

God does not tell us when the Spirit is speaking through Jesus.

You need to become spiritually aware.

Can you tell?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

WAs it not foretold that the Christ would be born in Bethlehem?

Hi Nick,

YES! – it does NOT say Jesus was given the spirit of adoption – since he was born Christ.
    We were given the spirit of adoption (Rom 8:15), Jesus was born the Christ (Luke 2:11).

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Who is the “WE” and “OUR” in John 14:23…

“Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me,
    he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and
    WE will come unto him, and make OUR abode with him.

Hi Gene,

Are you saying the “WE” should really be “I”?
    If not, who is the “WE”? Please answer, OK?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

He was born the Son of Mary and of God.

He was anointed as the Son of God alone at the Jordan.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

The WE is the Spirit of the Father and of the Son in the One Holy Spirit.

We can commune with both in our sharing of that one Spirit.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Gene and to all please consider:

The Watchtower book, Holy Spirit–The force behind the coming new order, printed in 1975 says that Jesus became the Christ at His baptism. This is not true. Jesus was born the Christ as it says in Luke 2:11, “for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord,” (Luke 2:11, NASB). It is clear that the Watchtower Organization was wrong about this.

blessings!

Your Brother in our Lord Jesus Christ,

Danny

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DANNY DABBS. ….IF THEY SAID THAT THEN THEY WERE RIGHT. BUT where the JW’s go completly wrong is they preach Jesus as Michael the ARC ANGEL. BUT SCRIPTURE SAY God has not subjected the world to come unto ANGELS, SO if they preach Jesus as an Angel then he would not even be in the kingdom to come on this earth to come as they preach . The JW’s are a cult stay clear of them, would be my advice to you. That is not to say they don’t have some truth, just like most all Christian organizations.

JESUS WAS NOT THE MESSIAH AT HIS BERTH EVEN THOUGH IT WAS HIS DESTINY TO BE. HE BECAME THE CHRISTO’S OR MESSIAH WHEN HE RECIEVED INTO HIM THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD AT HIS BAPTIZM IN THE JORDAN RIVER. HE THEN WAS DRECTED BY THE SPIRIT TO GO INTO THE WILDERNESS FIR 40 DAYS, TO BE TESTED, AND AFTER THAT HE WAS SENT OUT INTO THE WORLD TO PREACH THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Viewing 20 posts - 16,981 through 17,000 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account