Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 16,761 through 16,780 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK…..YOU DODGING THE POINT I WAS MAKING, WHICH WAS, THE WORD NEVER ACTUALL “BECAME” FLESH, IT CAME TO BE “IN” FLESH, THE FLESH MAN JESUS. That does not make God or his word FLESH.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..when it say “WE” will come to you, it is refering to the spirit of GOD WHICH was “IN” JESUS, SO IF THE SPIRIT OF God became joined with Jesus, then in that sense “they” come to us, but that can go on to mean anyone who has the spirit of God in them also comes to that person also, how?, via the spirit of God, they have become one with God so where the spirit goes so do they. Spirit is spirit it can be in all and through ALL, AT THE SAMETIME. Had you known what spirits are you would have known that. “That GOD MAY BE “in” YOU ALL AND “through” ALL.”

BUTTHE WORD HAS NEVER ACTUALLY BECAME FLESH, IT ONLY CAME TO BE “IN” FLESH. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

If scripture says the Word became flesh is it OK to deny that?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Now the Lord is the Spirit.

But you think he is still flesh?

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

There is no definite article before Lord in Koine Greek. I wonder why most translators chose to insert it in 2 Corinthians 3:17.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Correction I found it as the first word of the sentence which means there is emphasis on some words.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….Then admit the flesh does profit AND CAN ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. But i submit a “word” can never itsef be flesh, but can be “in” “FLESH”. JUST AS SPIRIT CAN EXIST “IN” FLESH.

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

No now you offer another correction to scripture.

Any more improvements?

Who are you?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..You can have it both ways, either flesh and blood cannot enter in the kingdom of God, or if the word of God became flesh itself ,the flesh is of the kingdom of God.

Quoting scriptures means nothing if you can’t understand what they are truly saying. You believe the word of God became actually flesh or not, what is it Nick. You speak out of both sides ofyou mouth, so the question should be.

who are you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

You are floundering in confusion because you do not believe the Word of God.

Out of ignorance you accuse. Out of homebaked doctrines you judge.

Yet you do not accept scripture but devise improvements

kerwin
    Participant

Nick @ Gene.

What do you hear in the words of 2 Corinthians 3:17?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

If we are reborn of the Spirit of Christ and walk in the Spirit we will be made alike to him by the inner workings of that Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

The Spirit of Christ is shared with many and all of them can know the Lord in that Spirit.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Thank you!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin…..It is not taking about the spirit of JESUS, who is the CHRIST or anointed one, BUT the spirit of God who was “in” THE man Jesus. That same spirit anointing of God is what is being descused there. Notice the wording in 2 Cor 3:16, Nevertheless when “IT” turns unto the LORD, the vail shall be taken away. That is saying when our minds turns to God the Father, that blindness placed there will be taken away.

How many here hve replaced God the FATHER in that scripture with the Son, thinking Jesus is the Lord being spoken about there. The THE SPIRIT OFTHE LORD there is the spirit of God ANOINTING, which he anoints all who truly turn to him . Jesus has that same spirit in him, but that spirit is not his spirit, it is God the Fathers spirit. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

GB is infallible.

Well he thinks so anyway.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….Your accusitory spirit i see is again working overtime in you. Now i am saying i am infalible , why, just because i disagree with you and your versions of somethings, it appears you are the one who is thinking he is infallable not me. When have you ever admitted being wrong about anything descussed here, Talk about the kettle calling the pot black!

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

So there is no Spirit of Christ in your private theology.

Wake up

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……There seems to be no spirit of the anointing or christos, in your life. Because Your wanting the human spirit of Jesus to be in you right?, that has nothing to do with the SPIRIT “CHRISTOS” or “ANOINTING” OF GOD. But then you believe that JESUS WAS TURNED INTO SPIRIT WHEN HE ASENDED without any scripture support and you also believe there are not seven spirits of God even though scripture say there are.

What other non scriptural dogmas of yours do you want us to believe?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

I would like you to honour the teachings of God and not add your foolish ideas to scripture.

Viewing 20 posts - 16,761 through 16,780 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account