Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 16,641 through 16,660 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Nick:

God speaks to humanity by His Holy Spirit, the Words that He has spoken are eternal life, and are the spirit of the Son, and of all those who have been born again and obey His Words in their daily life.

John 14:

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Hebrews 1King James Version (KJV)

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Participant

Hi KW:

My concern is that these obscure doctrines cause endless confusion in the church, and will keep some from being saved.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,

t8 does not think Jesus of Nazareth was an ordinary man made extraordinary by anointing.

kerwin
    Participant

No one can lead God’s elect to destruction.

False doctrine needs to be addressed anyways because God may be choosing you to reveal a doctrine as false.

If you do not then you face the sword of his wrath but he will find another way to reveal who his children are.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Those who do not hear the voice of the Spirit in the words of Jesus Christ are at risk of deception and promoting false teaching for others to stumble.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

The Spirit said through Jesus in Jn 8

“If God were your Father you would love me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on my own initiative, but He sent me.”

God is spirit.

So is the Word.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

The Spirit of Christ said in John 10.38

” …know and understand that the Father is in me and I in the Father”

There is unity in the one Holy Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

The Word repeated this message in Jn 14.10f

” Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in me?….

Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

And to reinforce the origin of the Word in Jn 17

“Now they have come to know that everything You have given me is from You; for the words which you have given me I have given to them; and they received them and truly understood that I came forth from You, and they believe that You sent me”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

How could anyone think these words are about a human vessel?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Jn 3.11

…WE speak of what WE know and testify of what WE have seen and you do not accept OUR testimony. If I told you earthly things and you do not believe , how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?

Who are the WE?

The Spirit of the Father and the Son in the one Holy Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Jn6.38f

For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of him Who sent me…

..I am the living bread that came down from heaven; if anyone eats of this bread ,he shall live forever; and the bread also which I shall give for the life of the world is my flesh

The Word speaks

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……you added the word “also”, you still seem to have a flesh hangup brother. If you are going to quote a scripture please quote it as it is written.

peace and love to you and yours. …………gene

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

No the word is there in the rsv.

Does this mean you will no longer add INTELLECT to scripture?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

That should be NASB

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..my Greek interLinear does contain the word “also” it reads this way , “whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is “MY FLESH”. Nearly all translations translate it this way, the question is why do you want the translation that translates it diferently. Does it have anything to do with your personal belife that the flesh is not good for anything? So you can’t bring yourself to believe it was ACTUALLY JESUS’ FLESH THAT GAVE ETERNAL LIFE TO THE WORLD.

peace and love to you and yours. …………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

No I do not choose my bibles by my beliefs

Have you found any with INTELLECT in them?

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

John 6:51 has a conjunction in there which some translations translate to also. The Koine Greek word is de.

The order of words is confusing which I hypothesize means some are being emphasized.

I use the interlinear at biblehub.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Not the flesh of Jesus.

The flesh of the Word, the bread of life.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

The whole bible is the story of the work of the Spirit among men.

flesh contributes nothing.

Viewing 20 posts - 16,641 through 16,660 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account