Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 16,201 through 16,220 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

colter

{ My birds aren’t stuck in the dim and distant past,  limited by writings intended for the child like minds of nomadic illiterates.}

when  star war came out I went with my kids to see it ;but I told them that they will see lots of plastic flying ,and sound to be loud ;and so they did not dream that it is real ,

you still believe in fairy tales , I would not doubt that you still believe that there is a ring like in the story of Harry Potter ,to help you out if needed ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Yes Jesus became one with the Spirit at the Jordan.
    He became the Word.

Hence he spoke and acted for God as the Word.

But Jesus was not in the beginning with God nor was he God

terraricca
    Participant

N

what scriptures says he was anointed at the jordan ? and what was it that made him the anointed one ;

1) water baptism ?

2) the voice from heaven ?

3) the holy spirit that came down in the form of a dove (this was for john recognition of the anointed one :Jn 1:33 I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’
    Jn 1:34 I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God.”)?

4) all the above ?

now do you believe john testimony ? if you do then it is obvious that he said those words ; I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God”  ;how could john testify to some thing that would be a lie according to you nick ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    he was anointed with the Holy Spirit at the Jordan.
    Do you doubt this despite the signs given by God?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca………..Jesus received the spirit of the living God into him at the Jordan river, he then was tested in the wilderness, and after that he was sent out into the world to preach the gospel of the kingdom of God. He had God the Father in him, just as he said he did, so, that means he had the word in him also, and as the Father related his words to Jesus he spoke them to us, it was the Father himself who was doing the works in and through The “MAN” JESUS, who is called the anointed of God the Father.

This is exactly why Jesus could say he was sent from above because God who is above was “IN”him and sending him to do his work.

Jesus did not exist before his berth on this earth , he was in the plan and will of God from the foundations of the earth, but never existed till his berth on this earth through the women Mary. There is no identity of Jesus or any activity of him before his berth on this earth, not so much as one scripture shows any pre existent activity .

Peace and love to you and yours……………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

gene

your believe is not supported by scriptures, it does not say that ; first Christ is born for the reason of given up his own live way before he came in the flesh , this is why he says to pilate ;that he came into the world for that reason ,

Jesus did not to be convinced of his own identity but men have to be ,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……..what I have said is absolutely supported by scriptures.

I can lead you to the water, but I can’t make you drink brother.

Peace and love to you and yours………………………………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Sorry wrong page……..gene.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    terraricca
    Participant

GENE

YOU HAVE ‘N LEAD ME TO ANY WATER, SCRIPTURES ?

NO SCRIPTURES CAN BE BROKEN ,RIGHT ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Yes those of earth need to hear the voice of the Spirit in Jesus.

Most cannot

Timothy

Thank you Heaven Net for covering this question. I enjoyed the read. I’d like to pose a question, if I may. Would one be remis in thinking that what’s most important is to believe in Jesus Christ and His purpose? Pre-existing with God or God personified, He is the Way to salvation.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Agreed. What is way more important is believing who Jesus is, i.e., the messiah, lord, and son of God. Technicalities regarding his origin are of less importance. But even the lesser truths are important to discuss because each truth adds to our full understanding of God and his Christ.

terraricca
    Participant

GENE

I STILL WAITE FOR YOUR SUPPORTED SCRIPTURES ;I KNOW THEY WILL NEVER BEEN SHOWN TO ME ,

FREE OPINIONS ,USELESS TALKS

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…… If you don’t know the scriptures that show exactly what I have posted to you , then it’s time you started reading you bible with comprehensive understanding.

Did Jesus said, “the son of man can do nothing of himself the Father that is in him he does the works”?

Did Jesus say, “the word I am telling you are not my words, but the words of him who sent me”?

Did the spirit decent on him at the Jordan river after he was baptized?

Did Jesus being his ministry after his baptizem?

Did a voice from heaven say, “thou art my beloved son, “THIS DAY”, I have begotten you”?

Ever thing I posted there is in the scriptures and I don’t need to look them up because the spirit brings them to my mind. So you look them up and answer them yes or no for yourself brother ok.

Peace and love to you and yours………………..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jesus did not exist before his berth on this earth , he was in the plan and will of God from the foundations of the earth,

You have never proved this Gene and your explanations regarding the scriptures that speak of the ancient origins of Jesus Christ are not worthy to be believed.

We await some proof, until then, Jesus origins are from ancient times. He was the Word that was with God and he became flesh. This is the simple understanding that scripture presents to us and it was held by the early Church fathers before the establishment of the Trinity Doctrine.

terraricca
    Participant

Gene

it is now almost 4 or 5 years that we ask you the same thing to answer our questions and yet you keep parrot the same words over and over like nothing was ask from you ,why wasting your time and ours if you going not answering any of our questions ;

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene. Time is one of the most important things we have been given. Once spent, it is gone and it contains our rewards. We ask not to waste people’s time and who would want to give an account to God for wasting other people’s time.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…….So you have proved Jesus preexisted his berth on this earth? Interesting, so produce you scriptural proof, what was his name, what scripture shows any activity of his on this earth, you and Terricca, please produce a single scripture the “SPECIFICLY” SAYS WHAT YOU SAY, AND I DON’T MEAN SCRIPTURES YOU CAN TWIST OR ADD WORDS THAT MAKES THEM SAY WHAT THEY DO NOT “SPECIFICALLY” SAY.

YOUR DOCTRINE ARE NOTHING MORE THEN TEACHING THAT SEPERATE JESUS HUMAN IDENITY, AND ONLY SERVES WHAT SATAN EXACT WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE, HE WANT US TO BELIEVE JESUS IS COMPLETE DIFFERENCE THEN WE ARE. SATAN DOES NOT WANT US TO SEE OUR HUMAN POTENTIAL, YOU BOTH SERVES HIS PURPOSE WELL. IMO

Non of the original apostles believed Jesus was a God of any kind, nor did they believe he preexisted his berth on this earth either, they were all adoptionist and believed Jesus became a son of God by receiving the holy spirit at the Jordan , where the voice of God said “thou art my son “this day” I have begotten you”. That text was changed by scribes later to leave out most it, by translaters who belive as you do, they changed and forced through word manipulation many scriptures to slant scripture to produce Jesus as a pre-existent God, even to the point of him being the very creator GOD HIMSELF. Neither of you have come completely out of the false representations OF JESUS. IMO

THE ONLY TIME I AM WASTING IS MINE, TRYING TO SHOW THE BLIND WHERE THEY ARE WRONG, . Now that will I agree with is a waste of my time here. Just as it says, ” except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it,: except the LORD keep the city the watchmen, walks in vain”.

Peace and love et you both………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Our human potential?

Flesh contributes nothing.

But the work of the Spirit can do more through us than most could imagine.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

It is the anointing that has ancient origins.

Flesh contributes nothing.

Viewing 20 posts - 16,201 through 16,220 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account