Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 15,441 through 15,460 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (clyde @ Nov. 01 2012,09:24)
    WOW, I have been off here for 6 months and the same arguments by the same people continue. What is the fruit of that? How does that help me become like Christ?

It proves that there are people who are obstinate and cannot change even in the light of scripture.

No it doesn't help you personally. But it could help someone to change their view if they were open to truth.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 02 2012,08:32)

Quote (clyde @ Nov. 01 2012,09:24)
    WOW, I have been off here for 6 months and the same arguments by the same people continue. What is the fruit of that? How does that help me become like Christ?

It proves that there are people who are obstinate and cannot change even in the light of scripture.

No it doesn't help you personally. But it could help someone to change their view if they were open to truth.

T8………When you point the finger at others look down a little and you will see you have three others pointing back at you. So to call others obstinate and cannot change even in the “light” of scripture , may be applying to you more then others you point at. IMO

peace and lvoe to you and yours……………………………gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (clyde @ Oct. 31 2012,13:24)

As opposed to Jesus himself, who just happily agreed with everything the Pharisees said?

As opposed to the Apostles, who argued with others about various scriptural issues?

Arguing in favor of what the scriptures actually teach is something I learned FROM Jesus and his Apostles.

And just like in Jesus' day, if all people would just BELIEVE the scriptures, there wouldn't be any arguments to speak of.

But since, just as in Jesus' day, there continue to be people who are willing to put their own personal desires above God's written word, there will also continue to be those like us, who try hard to show SCRIPTURALLY how those personal desires go AGAINST what the scriptures actually teach.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all…….Why do people want to make Jesus into a different kind of being in the first place.

Why is it so important to see Jesus differently then we other humans are?

Why can't those who see Jesus as different understand how that effects and impact Both GOd's work and Jesus' work
    in the human race.

Why can't those who see Jesus as different from humanity understand how, they make him into and Idol of their
    worship by moving him to a deity of somekind, taking him away from his human “roots” and identity?

These are just a few of the question possed, not to even mention that fact about why would God even consider to
    work with the human race through a Preexistenct “being” of somekind in the first place, a being which they have no idea
    what kind of Being he was. So many question so little answers Trinitarians and Preexistences deny so many scriptures that
    prove Jesus' idenity as a Pure Human Being “ONLY” and nothing else, it's pathetic. God was dealing with man through man
    nothing else and nothing more and that man was Jesus Christ. IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

g

To all…….Why do people want to make Jesus into a different kind of being in the first place.

it is good for all who believe in the son of God to know who he realy his ,according to scriptures NOT ACCORDING TO WHAT WE THINK IT SHOULD BE

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 07 2012,21:50)
    g

it is good for all who believe in the son of God to know who he realy his ,according to scriptures NOT ACCORDING TO WHAT WE THINK IT SHOULD BE

T,

He is the Spirit of the Son.

Galatians 1:16
    King James Version (KJV)

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

He is the one who inherited the name that is above every other name.

Philippians 2:9
    King James Version (KJV)

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Don't you believe the name of the Son is above every other name?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 08 2012,03:59)

g

T,

King James Version (KJV)

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

King James Version (KJV)

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

K

take all the scriptures that talks about Christ ,the son of God ,take all those descriptions then come back and show if you can that Christ his not the man that was send from above ,from being with the father and send down ;like flying down to become a man on earth and save all men from Adam sin and more ,

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 08 2012,04:10)

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 08 2012,03:59)

g

T,

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

K

take all the scriptures that talks about Christ ,the son of God ,take all those descriptions then come back and show if you can that Christ his not the man that was send from above ,from being with the father and send down ;like flying down to become a man on earth and save all men from Adam sin and more ,

T,

You can quote those Scriptures you misunderstand but it does not change the fact that Jehovah gave Jesus the name that is above every other name.  It also does not change the fact that he inherited that name, Hebrews 1:4.  Only the Father has a name that is greater than the Son; and Jehovah is the Father.

Hebrews 1:4
    King James Version (KJV)

4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (clyde @ Nov. 01 2012,01:24)

Clyde,

It does not if you do not know that God tests the hearts of humanity or you do not test the truth of what you hear. If some get in ruts then perhaps you are being called to give new life to the conversation.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 08 2012,02:50)
    g

Terricca………Do you truly believe “scrptures” then believe this…..>
    Rev 22:16….> I Jesus have sent my messinger to testify unto you these things in the churches. I “AM” the root and offspring of David ,

Isa 11:10…..> And in that day there shall be a a root of Jesse which shall stand for an ensin of the people to it shall the Gentiles seek; and his rest shall be glorious.

Deu 18:15….> the LORD thy GOD will raise up into you a Prophet from the midst of you “of your brethern”, Like unto Me, unto him you shall hearken.

Deu 18:18…….> I (God) will raise them up a Prophet form among “their Brothers”, like “unto you”, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I (God) shall command him.

Jesus said over and over he was a SON OF MAN, the words SON of MAN apperas in scriptures 80 times and mean that which comes form ManKind.

So Pierre we shouldn't twist those scriptures to say what in fact they do not say either “RIGHT” and that is just a FEW that show Jesus came into existence from ManKind brought about by the Will and Power of God the Father at the Proper time.

Jesus was not “MORPHED” form one existence to another one as you and others here falsely “assume” It does not make any sense that God would even do that in the first Place seening it is Man God want to become Holy and Perfect not some other “beings”. God workes with man through a Man and that man was Jesus the Anointed (Christ) of GOD a 100% pure human being and nothing more or nothing less. Just that simple no “MYSTERY RELIGION ” needed. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 08 2012,20:17)

g

Rev 22:16….> I Jesus have sent my messinger to testify unto you these things in the churches. I “AM” the root and offspring of David ,

Isa 11:10…..> And in that day there shall be a a root of Jesse which shall stand for an ensin of the people to it shall the Gentiles seek; and his rest shall be glorious.

Deu 18:15….> the LORD thy GOD will raise up into you a Prophet from the midst of you “of your brethern”, Like unto Me, unto him you shall hearken.

Deu 18:18…….> I (God) will raise them up a Prophet form among “their Brothers”, like “unto you”, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I (God) shall command him.

Jesus said over and over he was a SON OF MAN, the words SON of MAN apperas in scriptures 80 times and mean that which comes form ManKind.

So Pierre we shouldn't  twist those scriptures to say what in fact they do not say either “RIGHT” and that is just a FEW that show Jesus came into existence from ManKind brought about by the Will and Power of God the Father at the Proper time.

Jesus was not “MORPHED” form one existence to another one  as you and others here falsely “assume”  It does not make any sense that God would even do that in the first Place seening it is Man God want to become Holy and Perfect not some other “beings”. God workes with man through a Man and that man was Jesus the Anointed (Christ) of GOD a 100% pure human being and nothing more or nothing less. Just that simple no “MYSTERY RELIGION ” needed. IMO

g

why you ask me ,you have debate this with Mike and could not answer his questions ,is their no truth in you ???

it is like ask Paul and then walk to Christ and ask him the same questions are you realy know what you are doing ???

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca………..Exact respones i would expect of you so tell me Pierre, Will Mike or T8 be the ones who will represent you to God or Christ Jesus?  You can't answer those question put to you because you simply know they are the oppisit of what both Mike and T8 and You are saying. so you respond in you mormal way of trying to dicredit a person, trying to make it appear you know what you are talking about.

As far as me asking Paul goes, if Paul couldnt answer the qurestion as you can't, it would not bother me a bit to ask Jesus, and Neither of those two MIKE OR T8 are “PAUL or JESUS”  that is for sure, or they, like you, would not belive the false teachings that they Preach, that also is for sure. They (Paul and Jesus) both Loved the Truth, i don't see that in You or Mike or T8,  or you would not be preaching the Doctrines that seperates Jesus from our “EXACT” Idenity with him. that also is for sure> IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………gene

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 09 2012,02:02)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 08 2012,20:17)

g

So Pierre we shouldn't  twist those scriptures to say what in fact they do not say either “RIGHT” and that is just a FEW that show Jesus came into existence from ManKind brought about by the Will and Power of God the Father at the Proper time.

Jesus was not “MORPHED” form one existence to another one  as you and others here falsely “assume”  It does not make any sense that God would even do that in the first Place seening it is Man God want to become Holy and Perfect not some other “beings”. God workes with man through a Man and that man was Jesus the Anointed (Christ) of GOD a 100% pure human being and nothing more or nothing less. Just that simple no “MYSTERY RELIGION ” needed. IMO

g

why you ask me ,you have debate this with Mike and could not answer his questions ,is their no truth in you ???

it is like ask Paul and then walk to Christ and ask him the same questions are you realy know what you are doing ???

Colossians 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist

Colossians 3:3 **For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ *IN God**

YOU AND CHRIST *IN* GOD.

That God may be all in all.(1cor.15:28).

Ed J
    Participant

To All,

Col.1:16 and Col.1:17 refers to “The Father”.
    The subject starts in Col.1:12, which is the Father.

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us
    meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

When are you people going to get this?

Isaiah 44:24-25 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb,
    I the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
    That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O LORD, to receive glory and honor and power:
    for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

To All,

The part that Jesus did was to be crucified.
    He did NOT help God do any creating, to suggest
    he did is a religious fallacy! When are you going to get it?

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Who is saying Jesus created anything, Ed?

God creating all things THROUGH Jesus is not the same as Jesus creating anything.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 10 2012,11:49)
    Who is saying Jesus created anything, Ed?

God creating all things THROUGH Jesus is not the same as Jesus creating anything.

Hi Mike,

What do YOU take the word “through” to mean in the context to which you are using it?

God bless

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 08 2012,05:05)

You lack understanding.

We believe that Jesus is who he is from scripture.

I can show you scripture that shows you what I believe.

In fact I could just quote the scripture and that would be good enough.

Is it not you who adds in extra conditions about Jesus not really going back to the glory that he had with the Father before the world began. (For example.)

I mean we just believe it as it is written. It is you who adds that this really just a memory in God's mind that he is going to.

How ironic aye gene. Your comment is really about yourself if you have eyes to see.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 10 2012,19:03)
    I mean we just believe it as it is written. It is you who adds that this really just a memory in God's mind that he is going to.

How ironic aye gene. Your comment is really about yourself if you have eyes to see.

T8……> “O” really, you mean your rendition of what scriptures say , and i do have eyes to see what they teach, the question T8 is ,do you?, to me it is obvious you do not see them clarly as you “ASSUME” you do.

If you considered “ALL” Scripture written about Jesus it would help bring you out of your darkness on the subject of Jesus' “PREEXISTENCE”. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 10 2012,07:05)
    To All,

Col.1:16 and Col.1:17 refers to “The Father”.
    The subject starts in Col.1:12, which is the Father.

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us
    meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

When are you people going to get this?

Isaiah 44:24-25 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb,
    I the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
    That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O LORD, to receive glory and honor and power:
    for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

God bless

ED J……….They simply do not have the Spirit of the Truth in them or they could easely understand what you have quoted here. They are simply the bloind leading the bling and are truly in a ditch groping at the wall, but never comming to the TRUTH, or they would simply believe those scriptures as they are written.

They turn theimage of Jesus into and idol They remove from comming from Human Kind by their false teachings. They are blind guides , they make the image of Jesus into a man of sin and have no idea how they are doing it. Sad that is for sure brother.

peace and love and to you and yours………………………gene

Viewing 20 posts - 15,441 through 15,460 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account