Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 11,621 through 11,640 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

OK, Frank, I think you have officially lost the plot.

You are now ranting, and that is after some here asked you some intelligent and well thought out questions regarding certain scriptures.
    Because you cannot answer them, and because you stick to your teaching regardless of the questions and scriptures posed to you, then it appears that we have no choice but to assume that you are another person like the Trinitarians we have debated earlier, who have a predefined doctrine and nothing, not even scripture will sway your belief.

Of course you are free to carry on like this, just as long as you are aware of what you are doing though.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8……..Can't you see your Monitor and his ignorant Ch-hart drug Frank into saying and reacting the way he did, is it because you agree with them you jump in and attack Frank also?> You ask people to be Polite here and that is good but should not you monotor be even more polite and considerate of others also, He and his Co-hart make snide remarks and posts with insulating Icons at people, do you ever chastise them, NO , Just sit back and let them draw people into personal conflict and then allow them to hand our tiles to then to rid them from the sit or give then advantages over there opponents , Mike and Pierre both should already have had many tiles by you IMO, but i notice none for them even throw they are the ones who insult other here , but becasue they believe in preexistences they are not penalized, surely you should be able to read and see their responses and see this> IMO

peace and love………………………………………………………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Frank………….Continue to post and ignore those who are provoking you here Just don't respond to their ignorant behaviors, that only serves their real purposes to remove people who disagree with them from this site IMO. You believe right brother, Jesus never preexisted His Berth on this earth except in the plan and will of God, No Matter how much they force text to try to get it to say what they falsely assume it says. Remember not everyone here disagrees with us brother, and you give them hope and courage when you stand firm in your convictions. Don't let Mike and Pierre do what they are trying to here, this is how they operate with all who disagree with them and their IGNORANT teachings. I use the word Ignore-ant because this is exactly what they (DO) they ignore everything put to them and then proceed to ridicule the posts with stupid Icons to insult you and draw you into their stupid games. T8 seem to lack the ability to see that or just ignores it himself because they go along with him in his false Preexistence beliefs. IMO

By the way i checked out your site and you do have lots of good material there brother.

peace and love to you and your Frank…………………………………………………………gene

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 16 2011,16:24)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 16 2011,10:32)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 16 2011,09:20)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 15 2011,16:09)
    Mike,

“You are the weakest LINK! – Goodbye!”  :D

Hmmmmmmm…………………

So I'M the fool and the weakest link when YOU'RE the one who is unable to answer questions or defend his doctrine?  Interesting, Frank.  ???

Mike,

No, I am not unable to answer questions, and defend HIS doctrine. It is quite clear that I have done this very thing right here on this forum. I'm just not foolish enough throw pearls before swine and dogs to be trampled underfoot!

Hi Frank,

What if there are others interested in what you have to say?
    Would it not be prudent to post it(your so-called pearls) for them?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J,

The pearls are Father Yahweh's inspired word, not what I have to say. I really don't care in others hearing what I have to say. What a care most about is that others truly HEAR and SEE (not in the literal sense, but in perception and understanding) what Father Yahweh has to say and to study His word to be approved by Him. Father Yahweh gives mankind a choice to believe whatever it is that they want to believe and so do I.

What it is that I do not like is getting into a long drawn out debate about what it is that I believe and I had make it known to Mike that I did not want to discuss anything with him several times and he persisted in harassing me, so I harassed him in return. Now, are you going to harass me like these other two fools? Hopefully you are not as foolish as they!

If you are interested in what it is that we believe, I would only suggest that you please see my web page links that I have left here. If not, simply don't go there!

The fact is, I believe that Mike already knows full well what it is that we believe and he just wants to argue for the sake of arguing. One can easily do research on what it is that we believe by simply going to any major search engine and entering into the query a few choice words and I am sure that Mike is fully aware of this. But no, he would rather harass someone for what it is that they believe. I did not come here to argue as I had let Mike know earlier on. Please review our initial posts for confirmation of what I am saying.

I am quite aware that there are a number of people here who believe as I do and I believe that Mike has discussed with them in depth what it is that we believe. There is no sense in repeating ourselves over and over again to him and entering into what seems to be an endless discussion with him. This is why I choose to instead leave links to my web pages.

The main reason that I came here is to look for those of like precious belief, since I was aware that someone had visited ONE OF MY WEB PAGES from this forum. I have an app on my web page that lets me know their location and from what web site someone visits my page.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 17 2011,03:17)
    Frank………….Continue to post and ignore those who are provoking you here Just don't respond to their ignorant behaviors, that only serves their real purposes to remove people who disagree with them from this site

Unfair comment Gene and shows that your assessment of things can be flawed.

You were recently given access after you lost your password and if you comment is correct, then why did we assist in getting you back, and how many years has it been now that we have let you post freely?

Also, we also disagree with the Trinity Doctrine and how many Trinitarians have been banned for not believing as we do?

The answer is nada.

If you can get this wrong, then perhaps you may be wrong in other things too Gene. Worth thinking about isn't it because your comment is certainly not true.

Lightenup
    Participant

Frank,
    Hello…I thought you should know that the bridegroom that is coming for the church is the Son, Yahweh. Isaiah speaks of Him here:

Isaiah 54:5
    “For your husband is your Maker, Whose name is the LORD (Yahweh) of hosts; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of all the earth.

The Father, Yahweh, never is said to be the 'husband' of anyone but Christ certainly is and most Christians understand that all things were made by Him and that He is the Redeemer.

The maker, who was…the Redeemer, who is…the Husband, who is to come. All are the Son, Yahweh. The Father Yahweh also takes part in being our maker, and our redeemer but not our husband.

I truly care that you can perceive this Frank.

God bless,
    Kathi

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 16 2011,11:11)
    Just another fool to add to my future ignore list!  :D

Hi Frank.

You may not be aware of the rules of these forums, but we do not allow abuse, judgement, and unfair labelling others.
    Such behaviour can result in a penalty square.

What we want to see instead is good debate on scripture and if you want to attack anything, attack the teaching but not the teacher.

If you cannot win a debate or point, it is better to concede that, than trying to belittle or judge others.
    People usually understand that the latter is usually something a person resorts to when they have no answer to a challenge.
    So it doesn't do you any favours here and also spiritually.

Thanks for listening.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 16 2011,19:56)
    OK, Frank, I think you have officially lost the plot.

You are now ranting, and that is after some here asked you some intelligent and well thought out questions regarding certain scriptures.
    Because you cannot answer them, and because you stick to your teaching regardless of the questions and scriptures posed to you, then it appears that we have no choice but to assume that you are another person like the Trinitarians we have debated earlier, who have a predefined doctrine and nothing, not even scripture will sway your belief.

Of course you are free to carry on like this, just as long as you are aware of what you are doing though.

t8,

No, they are not “intelligent and well thought out questions regarding certain scriptures”. I did answer them! They just do not like my answers and I had made it know to them that I had no desire to enter into any long drawn out debate. But they are persistent, are they not? They are not MY teachings! They are the instruction [torah] of Father Yahweh's prophetic word and I will most certainly stick to HIS instruction!

I also can look at you in the same way and “assume that you are another person like the Trinitarians … who have a predefined doctrine and nothing, not even scripture will sway your belief.” In fact, I believe that you are more so, since you hold to a Trinitarian concept that Yahshua pre-existed his birth.

I am quite aware of what I am doing! I give them a taste of their own medicine! Get it? !! :;):

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 17 2011,07:01)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 16 2011,11:11)
    Just another fool to add to my future ignore list!  :D

Hi Frank.

You may not be aware of the rules of these forums, but we do not allow abuse, judgement, and unfair labelling others.
    Such behaviour can result in a penalty square.

What we want to see instead is good debate on scripture and if you want to attack anything, attack the teaching but not the teacher.

If you cannot win a debate or point, it is better to concede that, than trying to belittle or judge others.
    People usually understand that the latter is usually something a person resorts to when they have no answer to a challenge.
    So it doesn't do you any favours here and also spiritually.

Thanks for listening.

t8,

I am not hear to “win a debate”! When are you going to get this through your thick head?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 16 2011,12:10)
    Pierre,

I certainly did not loose anything with the likes you!   :D

You have lost something Frank.
    You have lost the plot.

If you were able to continue dialogue on certain scriptures and points made here, then you would be on track.

But you have ignored these threats to your doctrine and resorted to name calling.

Yes you have lost something.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 17 2011,07:06)
    t8,

I am not hear to “win a debate”! When are you going to get this through your thick head?

Frank, the fact that you cannot give an answer as to what you believe when you are challenged in and out of season, shows that your doctrine is found wanting.

Anyone can create a doctrine and ignore all opposition to it so as to remain ignorant of possible correction. But I personally wouldn't advise that anyone does that because that is exactly how deception works.

This is the attitude of the Pharisees. They couldn't handle being challenged by Christ (and anyone else) and in their pride they wrote him off and labelled him unfairly and concluded that he didn't speak the truth.

It is pride that does all this.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 17 2011,07:01)
    Frank,
    Hello…I thought you should know that the bridegroom that is coming for the church is the Son, Yahweh.  Isaiah speaks of Him here:

Isaiah 54:5
    “For your husband is your Maker, Whose name is the LORD (Yahweh) of hosts; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of all the earth.  

The Father, Yahweh, never is said to be the 'husband' of anyone but Christ certainly is and most Christians understand that all things were made by Him and that He is the Redeemer.

The maker, who was…the Redeemer, who is…the Husband, who is to come.  All are the Son, Yahweh.  The Father Yahweh also takes part in being our maker, and our redeemer but not our husband.

I truly care that you can perceive this Frank.

God bless,
    Kathi

Kathi,

[You] thought should know that the bridegroom that is coming for the church is the Son, Yahweh.”? That is ridiculous and very untrue! No, the son is not Yahweh! The son is Yahshua and his and our Father's Name is Yahweh. Any simpleton knows that one can not be their own father and that one can not be their own son!

The Name Yahweh

Lightenup
    Participant

Frank,
    But I never said that He was His own Father. There are two persons that are called Yahweh. The Father gave His Son His own name. Many fathers do that even now. Do you have a Frank Jr.?

John 17:11″I am no longer in the world; and yet they themselves are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, the name which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are.

Lightenup
    Participant

Also Frank,
    Can you show me any NT verses that tell us that the Father is the bridegroom or the husband of the redeemed?

Thanks,
    Kathi

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 17 2011,07:14)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 17 2011,07:06)
    t8,

Frank, the fact that you cannot give an answer as to what you believe when you are challenged in and out of season, shows that your doctrine is found wanting.

Anyone can create a doctrine and ignore all opposition to it so as to remain ignorant of possible correction. But I personally wouldn't advise that anyone does that because that is exactly how deception works.

This is the attitude of the Pharisees. They couldn't handle being challenged by Christ (and anyone else) and in their pride they wrote him off and labelled him unfairly and concluded that he didn't speak the truth.

It is pride that does all this.

t8,

I guess you will not get it through your thick head! I have lost nothing! Again, I am not here to win! I did give an answer! You just do not agree with my answer! When you do not agree with my answer all we do is get into a long drawn out debate and I have clearly made it known that I do not wish to do so. You already know full well what it is that I believe! Why can't you just deal with it and stop trying to lord over me, harass me and insist that I believe what it is that you believe? I will never believe the foolishness that you believe! Get it through your thick head already why don't you? ???

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 17 2011,07:22)
    Frank,
    But I never said that He was His own Father.  There are two persons that are called Yahweh.  The Father gave His Son His own name.  Many fathers do that even now.  Do you have a Frank Jr.?

John 17:11″I am no longer in the world; and yet they themselves are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, the name which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are.

Kathi,

No, there is ONLY but ONE Yahweh, not TWO! Nowhere in Scripture will you ever find it said that there are “TWO YAHWEHS”!

HEAR, O ISRAEL; YAHWEH OUR ELOHIM IS TWO YAHWEHS <a href="http://frank4yahweh.xanga.com/755309610/hear-o-israel-yahweh-our-elohim-is-two-yahwehs—this-is-never-found-in-scriptures-9112001
    ” target=”_blank”>HEAR, O ISRAEL; YAHWEH OUR [ALMIGHTY ONE] IS TWO YAHWEHS- This Is Never Found In Scriptures 9/11/2001

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Frank,
    But I never said that He was His own Father.  There are two persons that are called Yahweh.  The Father gave His Son His own name.  Many fathers do that even now.  Do you have a Frank Jr.?

Kathi,

Did The Father And The Son Have The Same Name?

<a href="http://frank4yahweh.xanga.com/714911846/did-the-father-and-the-son-have-the-same-nameDid” target=”_blank”>http://frank4yahweh.xanga.com/7149118&#8230;.e Name?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 17 2011,07:42)

Frank,

Kathi,

<a href="http://frank4yahweh.xanga.com/714911846/did-the-father-and-the-son-have-the-same-nameDid” target=”_blank”>http://frank4yahweh.xanga.com/7149118&#8230;.e Name?

CORRECTION

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Frank,

Kathi,

Surely Father Yahweh made His Name known unto His own son! It is in this sense that He Gave His son His Name! Yahshua said that he had come in his Father's Name. The name Yahshua means 'Yahweh is Redeemer'. His and our Father Yahweh's Name is within his name YAHshua just as His Name is within many of the other former prophets before him. No, I am not Frank Jr., but my earthly father's name is within my name as a whole, since I carry his last name.

I also do not wish to get into a long drawn out debate with you over this simple truth!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Frank, you say you've answered my questions.  Perhaps I missed your answers to these last two I asked:

Frank, at what point in Jesus' life was he so swelled up with pride that he had to empty himself of it?

At what point in your life were you in a different form prior to being made into the likeness of a human being?

These questions were asked based on answers you gave to my initial questions; and I have yet to see an answer to them.  Could you link me to the page on this thread where you answered them like you keep claiming you did?

And Kathi, this thread is for discussing whether or not Jesus pre-existed.  Please keep your comments focused on that issue, and not the “Jesus is God Almighty” issue.

Thanks,
    mike

Viewing 20 posts - 11,621 through 11,640 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account