Pre-existent scriptural database

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 263 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

bump

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Aug. 27 2011,08:52)
    Terricca…………….Try 1 John 3:2 …………..I directly quoted it to you  (8) Posts ago , but you only read what you want to in scriptures while neglecting all the rest of them. Here we are again spinning around and going no where, becasue of your preconceived dogmas have blinded your eyes,  so you choose to neglect scripture that disagree with your false teachings, as all Trinitarians and Preexistences do. IMO

peace and love………………………………………gene

gene

1Jn 2:20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.
    1Jn 2:21 I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth.
    1Jn 2:22 Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.
    1Jn 2:23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
    1Jn 2:24 See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.
    1Jn 2:25 And this is what he promised us—even eternal life.
    1Jn 2:26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray.

this is the words that John based his letter on so if you can be lead astray this means what you have can be lost ,

so I was right in what i said `END OF THE LINE
    HEB 3:6 but Christ was faithful as a Son over His house— whose house we are, if we hold fast our confidence and the boast of our hope firm until the end.
    HEB 3:14 For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end,
    HEB 6:11 And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence so as to realize the full assurance of hope until the end,
    REV 2:26 ‘ He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, TO HIM I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Pierre………So you neglect the Scripture i quoted again to push you false teachings. Jesus said he would send the comforter who would never Leave us and would bring to mind all he has said to us. You profess God, but deny the Power thereof, thinking he has no power over a persons life. This is all brought about by your so-called “FREEWILL” doctrine you falsely teach. IMO

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2011,11:04)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Aug. 22 2011,05:49)
    Terricca……….Why lie,  you do not accept this, that Jesus “is (THE) (a definite article), SON of MAN”. You believe he was a morphed angel it seem you cant make up you mind what Jesus was right?  Pierre a Definite article in English means that is exactly what Jesus was THE SON OF MAN do you see here where it says he was a morphed angel of any kind . Your predisposed false mind set in Jesus' preexistence has confused you thinking and trying to make it appear others are, trying to confuse  when in fact it is you doing that,  is also wrong Pierre. IMO

peace and love……………………………………..gene

gene

then the apostles where all liars because they have called Jesus the son of God just as the son of man ,

it seems that your foundation in scriptures are not of scriptures ,but of some type of preacher on the corner store,

see once more ;; son of man because born of Mary,got it ?

; son of God because his father is God and it was God power who fertilized Mary ,but the seed from God was the THE WORD OF GOD HIS SON,  got it ?

Pierre

Terricca…….Again more talk, without answering what i worte to you , you are a total waste of time. IMO and Others also i might add.

gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Just added two more from the book of Ephesians. (See OP list)

Thanks Nick! Would you like me to add your name as a contributing member in the OP? :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 18 2013,22:33)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2011,11:04)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Aug. 22 2011,05:49)
    Terricca……….Why lie,  you do not accept this, that Jesus “is (THE) (a definite article), SON of MAN”. You believe he was a morphed angel it seem you cant make up you mind what Jesus was right?  Pierre a Definite article in English means that is exactly what Jesus was THE SON OF MAN do you see here where it says he was a morphed angel of any kind . Your predisposed false mind set in Jesus' preexistence has confused you thinking and trying to make it appear others are, trying to confuse  when in fact it is you doing that,  is also wrong Pierre. IMO

peace and love……………………………………..gene

gene

then the apostles where all liars because they have called Jesus the son of God just as the son of man ,

it seems that your foundation in scriptures are not of scriptures ,but of some type of preacher on the corner store,

see once more ;; son of man because born of Mary,got it ?

; son of God because his father is God and it was God power who fertilized Mary ,but the seed from God was the THE WORD OF GOD HIS SON,  got it ?

Pierre

Terricca…….Again more talk, without answering what i worte to you , you are a total waste of time. IMO and Others also i might add.

gene

gene

do not scriptures say that Christ is the legit son of God with a birth wright ???

while we all believers are children by adoption ,and so never can claim a birth wright ,

do you understand this ???

do you understand why Christ is the legit offspring of God ??? because he is God first born (creation)or brought forth .

we are of Adam descendant and so fall short of the glory of God ;and cannot save each other no matter what we do, from the curse of Adam sin,

this is why GOD SEND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO US THROUGH THE VIRGIN MAIDEN SO HE COULD BE COVERED BY FLESH ,AND BE LIKE HIS BROTHERS IT DOES NOT SAY THAT HIS BROTHERS WOULD BE LIKE HIM ,BUT THE OTHER WAY AROUND ,

ALL THIS AND MORE IS TO FULFILL THE SCRIPTURES

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    What a waste of time building on a sand foundation

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Should you not call it
    “A deceptive view of the Spirit through the eyes of natural men”
    ?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

MY foundation is SOLID, Nick.

That's why I AM able to answer all of your points, and you're NOT able to answer most of mine. :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    You always satisfy your own expectations.
    It is in your nature to do so.
    But how much is true?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Or you could name the thread
    “How to not understand what Jesus is trying to teach and still devise a reasonable dogma”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    What about
    ” The natural minds guide to misunderstanding spiritual truth”
    ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Or perhaps as a tragi-comedy.

” The valiant attempts of reason and logic to trump the Spirit of God”
    ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Or perhaps
    “The blind man's guide to climbing Everest solo”
    ?

terraricca
    Participant

hi Nick

are you spelling out your own mind and heart condition way of reasoning ??? I think so ,

all your past comments are structured to reject the words of the son of God ,as I told you in the other tread (preexistence 2)

you fail to believe in the son of God and now try to tear down those who do ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Another fear based reply.
    What do you fear?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 29 2014,01:17)
    Hi T,
    Another fear based reply.
    What do you fear?

N

I do not fear anyone but God,

if you think my comment does not fit ,justify your past 6 comment s

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You shy away from spiritual things and retreat into aggressive/defensive poses

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 29 2014,02:42)
    Hi T,
    You shy away from spiritual things and retreat into aggressive/defensive poses

Nick

i am not aggressive just telling the truth

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Do you know the truth?

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 263 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account