Natural or manufactured?

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 360 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

UK Myocarditis Authors Stratify by Sex for Men under 40- Vax vs Virus

What are the risks with Covid vs the risks for the vaccines. Are booster shots worth it. What is the risk of developing Myocarditis from a booster shot vs the protection a booster shot might provide?

Proclaimer
    Participant

6,091 Fully Vaccinated Cruise Passengers Suffer Massive Outbreak; 48 Cases Already

For the second time this month, there was an outbreak on a cruise ship — even though all of the crew members (and all of the adult passengers) were fully vaccinated.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Naturally Immune People 99.6% Protected from Re-infection for 9 months

A new, major study out of Qatar found that those with natural anti-bodies are very well protected against future infections.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Berean
    Participant

My wife knows someone(a woman) who has had COVID TWICE. THE FIRST TIME WASN’T STRONG, BUT THE SECOND TIME MUCH STRONGER … WILL SHE BE IMMUNIZED FOR GOOD THIS TIME?
    THIS PERSON WAS NOT AND STILL IS NOT VACCINATED BECAUSE AGAINST RNA VACCINE

Proclaimer
    Participant

According to a number of studies in Israel, Qatar, and other locations, natural immunity is better than the vaccines. Of course, you have to survive Covid-19 to get natural antibodies. But yes, natural immunity is better. Something like 6-9 times better.

What I haven’t figured out yet, is if you are vaccinated, and then get Covid-19 with more chance of survival, do you then have natural immunity? I guess you do, but I haven’t been able to answer this question for sure.

Berean
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer…..Thanks for the feedback. Yes that is the question … is natural immunity better than with the vaccine?
    I think it’s still a bit early to tell.
    My wife and I hesitate for the 3rd dose “booster” since it would not seem very effective against Omicron or other …

Proclaimer
    Participant

It has got to the point where enough people are ‘fa cc na ted’ and we need to learn to live with this ‘v1r us’. I too hesitate to get a ‘b00 star’. I am double ‘fa cc na ted’ myself. The second ‘fa cc 1ne’ really took it out of me for two days. had to sleep multiple times during the day. But I seemed to be normal again. I say ‘seemed’ because some say that excessive exercise and can lead to heart issues. I haven’t tested that theory yet.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Djokovic set to be detained after Australia cancelled his visa a 2nd time

The decision on “health and good order” grounds means he faces deportation and a three-year visa ban.
    Djokovic’s lawyers called the judgement “irrational” and have appealed.

The men’s tennis number one is still scheduled to play in the Australian Open in Melbourne on Monday.
    “Today I exercised my power… to cancel the visa held by Mr Novak Djokovic on health and good order grounds, on the basis that it was in the public interest to do so,” Immigration Minister Alex Hawke said in a statement.

The problem I have is this. A person who has caught the v1 rus, is multiple times more protected than a  ‘fa cc na ted’  person according to many studies around the world. So, why should a person with natural immunity be forced to be ‘fa cc na ted’?

I can only think of three reasons.

1. It could just be about the money. If people with natural immunity do not need the  ‘fa cc in e’ , then that is a monetary loss for some elite people who have contracts in place with governments.
    2. Hopefully, they want 100% compliance because allowing natural immunity could open up risks for the next pandemic. They want to avoid people going for natural immunity next time rather than be  ‘fa cc na ted’. right now, as we know know full well that ‘fa cc in ed’ people still catch the virus.
    3. Could it be a long-term plan. Someone wants the world’s population to be compliant to the point that all will take the Mark of the Beast in the future.

What other reasons are there?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59991762

Berean
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer

The latest news here in France is that THE VACCINATION PASS has been voted by the senate. And so, here we are, in the obligation to be fully vaccinated to be entitled to access to various public places.

As many people think, our bodies are becoming (more and more) the property of the government.
    I believe that we are in full exercise of the political and also religious “authorities” (the Pope in the lead) which will finally lead us to the mark of the beast.
    So, it’s time more than ever to be clear about what the mark of the beast is….

That said, I think I, my wife too, will take the third piquouse to get the PASS….

God bless

gadam123
    Participant

Hi friends, I just wanted to inform you that I was tested positive for COVID yesterday the 15th January. I don’t have complications but having high fever of 101-103 F. I had two jabs of Vaccination in India in 2021. I am taking normal precautions of Paracetamol 650, Multivitamins and started taking Ivermectin 12mg.

Berean
    Participant

Hi Gadam

Good luck and rest well.

God bless

gadam123
    Participant

Thank you Berean…

Proclaimer
    Participant

All the best to you and your family. You should be fine being double vaxxed. Even if you weren’t the odds are still good. Keep us updated and our prayers are with you.

Proclaimer
    Participant
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Adam…….Sorry to hear that you have contracted Covid-19 brother,  I will ask our Heavenly Father to heal you and keep you and your family safe.

peace and love to you and yours Adam………gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Adam:  I am taking normal precautions of Paracetamol 650, Multivitamins and started taking Ivermectin 12mg.

You’ll be fine. 👍

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Screenshot (242)

Now add in the number of those who would have died from the flu (which “took a year off”), and things become clearer.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike…….I also believe the death totals from COVID-19 have been grossly over stated also,  brother.

peace and love to you and yours Mike……….gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer:  I too hesitate to get a ‘b00 star’.

Screenshot (245)

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account