Mikeboll64 vs francis

Viewing 20 posts - 1,481 through 1,500 (of 1,827 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 03 2011,10:06)
    thankful said:

ALL sentient beings, in the day they are created, are, sons of God…….

There is no scripture which says that all sentient beings are sons of god. hebrews 1 says that angels are not sons of God, “To which of the angels did He ever say, 'You are my son' “?

Roo

Job 38 NIV
    4 “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
      Tell me, if you understand.
    5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
      Who stretched a measuring line across it?
    6 On what were its footings set,
      or who laid its cornerstone—
    7 while the morning stars sang together
      and all the angels[a] shouted for joy?

Jack, do you see that footnote [a] in verse 7?  The footnote tells us that the actual Hebrew says “sons of God”.  Jack, who were the sons of God who shouted for joy at the founding of the earth?  It couldn't have been human beings at that point, could it?

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (thankful @ Feb. 03 2011,13:19)
    i assure you, im not “ja or istari' though im familiar with “ja or istaris” writings. i have been reading them a lot in the last week here. and i must say, we do agree, it seems, on a lot of things,

Really?  Such as what?

I find it interesting that someone just out of the blue would have read so much of JA's writings to make a decision that they agree with much he said, but not even comment on the vile and abusive way he posted to others here.  ???

At first I thought you were Shimmer/Karmarie.  And I even checked the IP address when you started posting because of similarities…………….but it was different from both Karmarie's AND Shimmer's, who we know are the same person.  So I thought, “Well, if she can have two IP addresses, why not three?”

So please fess up if you are someone we already know.  I don't mean to “attack” a new member, but our little family here is getting weary of being played as fools.  Shimmer did it for a while before admitting she was really Karmarie.  And Istari did it without ever even admitting that he WAS JA.  Which makes me wonder how someone who admittedly has such limited time to post here has read enough into recent posts on mulitple threads to even know what we mean by saying “JA/Istari”, let alone to make an informed decision about agreeing with the things he posted……………and without so much as one little word about the abuse he put many of us through on this site.  ???

If I am mistaken, I apologize.  But you must admit, it seems a little bizarre that you wouldn't even mention the hateful way he posted while “agreeing with much that he posted”.  That's exactly what Shimmer used to do.  Ignore all the hateful words towards others while telling him, “Great post, JA!  I agree with everything you said.”

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (thankful @ Feb. 03 2011,07:19)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Feb. 03 2011,14:15)
    Hi all,
    im pretty sure that “thankful” is JA or istari alais.
    if im wrong pls correct me.

i assure you, im not “ja or istari' though im familiar with “ja or istaris” writings. i have been reading them a lot in the last week here. and i must say, we do agree, it seems, on a lot of things, as i have said i have also read the writings of the front page of this site, and agree, it seems, on a lot of that.

but, it doesnt make me them does it? why would you say that?

the reason i never further commented on enquiries into my name, is because why would i use my real name, as a woman, on an internet (public) forum? its called 'internet safety'.

gosh.

Balony

:D

I think you made to many excuses for a new member who cant refute my claim.

You systematically approached the Debate the way JA has done several times.

You start by stating a how Jesus is not God, and as soon as you mention “sonship” is when i realized you were not a new member.

Look, you probably are not JA, but im pretty sure that JA is the one feeding you info.
    How is it that you even know who i am reffering too?

lack of time… what happen?
    you did alot of studying in a few days, when Ja has been banned for quite awhile.

BANNED.

i wish he would come back, becaues i have unfinished buisness.

Sure internet safety, but your words are not your own.
    your plagerizing from JA. and I probably can prove it.

Good luck

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 03 2011,08:44)

Quote (thankful @ Feb. 03 2011,13:19)
    i assure you, im not “ja or istari' though im familiar with “ja or istaris” writings. i have been reading them a lot in the last week here. and i must say, we do agree, it seems, on a lot of things,

Really?  Such as what?

I find it interesting that someone just out of the blue would have read so much of JA's writings to make a decision that they agree with much he said, but not even comment on the vile and abusive way he posted to others here.  ???

At first I thought you were Shimmer/Karmarie.  And I even checked the IP address when you started posting because of similarities…………….but it was different from both Karmarie's AND Shimmer's, who we know are the same person.  So I thought, “Well, if she can have two IP addresses, why not three?”

So please fess up if you are someone we already know.  I don't mean to “attack” a new member, but our little family here is getting weary of being played as fools.  Shimmer did it for a while before admitting she was really Karmarie.  And Istari did it without ever even admitting that he WAS JA.  Which makes me wonder how someone who admittedly has such limited time to post here has read enough into recent posts on mulitple threads to even know what we mean by saying “JA/Istari”, let alone to make an informed decision about agreeing with the things he posted……………and without so much as one little word about the abuse he put many of us through on this site.  ???

If I am mistaken, I apologize.  But you must admit, it seems a little bizarre that you wouldn't even mention the hateful way he posted while “agreeing with much that he posted”.  That's exactly what Shimmer used to do.  Ignore all the hateful words towards others while telling him, “Great post, JA!  I agree with everything you said.”

mike

Mike,
    lol Im glad im not the only one who thinks so.
    I think JA is feeding info to another person.

That my hypothesis.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Mike,
    And to Add mike,
    another reason i dont think its exactly JA is beacuse he isnt attacking you as much.
    I think JA is using another person probably. Idk

this is fishy

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Leaving to Chicago,
    I will respond if i got time.
    Next week i will be back fo sho homies
    adios

thankful
    Participant

im taking this, what you have both said, to the owner of this site.

thankful
    Participant

are you a moderator mikeboll64? you dont act like one. if i have been reading here for months, do i have to make that public knowledge? whatever disputes you have had with someone else certainly isnt my business to comment on. i have taken this to the owner of the site.

thankful
    Participant

mikeboll64 and simplyforgiven, are you both scared of some of the things im saying?

why the sudden character analysis?

have i attacked or analysed you on the forum? no.

so please, i only request a godly and honest response to the questions on TOPIC, otherwise it seems you are unable to respond in a godly and honest way, and if so, then would you consider just saying, “i dont know, i will try to find out and get back to you”, and then do that!

thanks

mikeangel
    Participant

I told you! Hang in there! Peace and much love-Mark

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

thankful,
    if u ben readin for months than u would understand y we are so skeptical of new members who could be others in disguise. this has happened often.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (thankful @ Feb. 03 2011,14:03)
    mikeboll64 and simplyforgiven, are you both scared of some of the things im saying?

why the sudden character analysis?

have i attacked or analysed you on the forum? no.

so please, i only request a godly and honest response to the questions on TOPIC, otherwise it seems you are unable to respond in a godly and honest way, and if so, then would you consider just saying, “i dont know, i will try to find out and get back to you”, and then do that!

thanks

Oh balony, there hasnt ben a day i would be scared to answer ur questions ???

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 03 2011,13:41)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Feb. 03 2011,01:37)
    Those who cling to the statement “My Father is gretar than I” refuse to accept that that was Christ's temporary status. He preexisted as God but then took the form of a servant. Then He was exalted to His rightful equality with God again.

And there you have it folks!

Jesus WAS God, but then had the temporary status of less than God, but then was raised back to being God again, all just to end up less than God again when he subjects himself to God in the end.  :D

And they say the trinity doctrine makes no sense!  :D  :laugh:  :D

peace and love to all of you,
    mike

Yeah that's right Mike! I stand with the scriptures. The Bible CLEARLY says that Jesus existed in the form of God and then MADE HIMSELF NOTHING and took the form of a servant. It says that He BECAME obedient unto death.  It says that God HIGHLY EXALTED Him giving Him a name that is above every name that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE should bow.

His Father was greater than Him THEN because He was STILL as servant.

He is at the right hand of the Father now which is the position of EQUALITY. David addressed Jehovah saying of Christ, “My ADONAY (God) at your right hand shall exectue judgment….” Jesus is Adonay (God) at Jehovah's right hand.

Paul said that Christ is “ALL IN ALL” NOW (Colossians 3:11). Paul said that Christ WILL BE subject to the Father and at that time God will become all in all. If Christ is subject to the Father now, then the statement that He WILL BE subject MAKES NO SENSE.

Until Christ becomes subject to the Father He remains ALL IN ALL! And your view makes no sense because you infer that Jesus was highly exalted from servant to servant. What kind of exaltation is that?

Your denial of the CLEAR scripture facts means that you have a reservation in the lake of fire. I adjure you to repent and cancel your reservation!

Jack

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Feb. 02 2011,19:15)
    Hi all,
    im pretty sure that “thankful” is JA or istari alais.
    if im wrong pls correct me.

Dennison

I was beginning to think that too.

WJ

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Feb. 02 2011,23:48)
    Mike,
    And to Add mike,
    another reason i dont think its exactly JA is beacuse he isnt attacking you as much.
    I think JA is using another person probably. Idk

this is fishy

Dennison

Just give him time. He knows the reason we caught on to him the last time is because of his abusive behavior.

WJ

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (thankful @ Feb. 03 2011,16:19)
    im taking this, what you have both said, to the owner of this site.

I really hope you are real thankful. This has happened before here and I saw it. I hope you get t8 to quell the mess flying around, or I'm gonna feel real gullible. I still love you, whoever you are…. :)

francis
    Participant

Hey guys…

I have been without a computer for the past couple of days because we've been snowed in and the computer at home is not working.  I'm writing this from where I work which is not something that is favorably looked upon here, but this is the first chance I've had to let you know what is happening.

I'm trying to get a friend over to my house to fix my computer asap, so I will be up and running pretty soon hopefully.  We've had a huge snowstorm here and it must have effected my puter somehow.  Or, maybe it's just getting old.  I don't know.  But sorry for the inconvenience.

God Bless
    Francis

Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 03 2011,08:44)

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 02 2011,15:09)

When I show you the scriptures you always state that I am being selective.

Marty

And the scriptures I have given you do not line up with your interpretation of those scriptures.

Tell me Marty, Is John 14:16 scripture or not? If it is then please explain why Jesus said he will pray the Father to send another?

Please explain how your interpretation of 1 Cor 2:7-13 matches John 14:16.

I already know you reject Matt 28:19 as scripture.

WJ

Hi Keith:

Jesus was going to his position at the right hand of the Father, and while he was with them he was their comforter (helper), and so he said, another comforter (helper) because he was going to baptize believers with the Holy Ghost after he was glorified, but he made it plain that the comforter (helper) of whom he spoke was already with them in that he was dwelling with them and would be in them.

In 2 John we have the following scripture:

2 John 2:9Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

And so, now we as his disciples have both he (Jesus) and our God our Father as our comforter (helper).

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 03 2011,11:35)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 03 2011,08:44)

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 02 2011,15:09)

When I show you the scriptures you always state that I am being selective.

Marty

And the scriptures I have given you do not line up with your interpretation of those scriptures.

Tell me Marty, Is John 14:16 scripture or not? If it is then please explain why Jesus said he will pray the Father to send another?

Please explain how your interpretation of 1 Cor 2:7-13 matches John 14:16.

I already know you reject Matt 28:19 as scripture.

WJ

Hi Keith:

Jesus was going to his position at the right hand of the Father, and while he was with them he was their comforter (helper), and so he said, another comforter (helper) because he was going to baptize believers with the Holy Ghost after he was glorified, but he made it plain that the comforter (helper) of whom he spoke was already with them in that he was dwelling with them and would be in them.

In 2 John we have the following scripture:

2 John 2:9Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

And so, now we as his disciples have both he (Jesus) and our God our Father as our comforter (helper).

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi Marty

That is a non answer Marty because Jesus clearly said “that he would pray the Father, and the Father would send another“.

Why did he use that language if he was speaking of the Father. Would the Father be the “other” that the Father sends?

That makes no sense Marty.

Jesus could have easily said the Father that was in him would come to you.

WJ

Quote (francis @ Feb. 03 2011,11:04)
    Hey guys…

I have been without a computer for the past couple of days because we've been snowed in and the computer at home is not working.  I'm writing this from where I work which is not something that is favorably looked upon here, but this is the first chance I've had to let you know what is happening.

I'm trying to get a friend over to my house to fix my computer asap, so I will be up and running pretty soon hopefully.  We've had a huge snowstorm here and it must have effected my puter somehow.  Or, maybe it's just getting old.  I don't know.  But sorry for the inconvenience.

God Bless
    Francis

Hi Francis

I hope you are doing well in all that stormy weather. The storms are still raging on this forum. :)

Anyway we look forward to your return.

Stay warm!

Keith

Viewing 20 posts - 1,481 through 1,500 (of 1,827 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account