Mikeboll64 vs francis

Viewing 7 posts - 1,821 through 1,827 (of 1,827 total)
  • Author
    SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 15 2011,08:06)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Mar. 14 2011,14:56)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Mar. 14 2011,17:09)
    You know what!
    Mike is OLD

Yeap! The same ole arguments over and over and over again ad infinitum.

KJ

Does anyone else see these comments?  Does anyone else suspect that these three get together via pm and decide which thread to cause a diversion in?

(Hint:  It will always happen when one of them is stuck on an answer to a valid point.)

Jack and D,

Why not add your comments?  Keith believes there ARE gods in scripture who are neither God Almighty nor false gods.  Yet he calls ME a polytheist when HE is the one who actually WORSHIPS one of these vice regents OF God Almighty against the commands of God and His Son.

Which one sounds more like a polytheist?  The one who acknowledges the scriptural truth that there are many elohim in scripture who aren't God Almighty?  Or the one who worships one of them?

mike

Hi Mikey,

Sir, I was being a deliquent as usual.

I was very bored last night, and had the following thoughts:
    “Im so bored and lazy…. Heaven.net is boring me, nothing exciting going on… I might as well say something really random and see what happens”

So i posted SOMEWHERE, i cant find the darn thread that “Stu is cool”

Than I got inspired, and found this thread and wrote
    “You know what!
    Mike is old”

So i felt accomplished and went to sleep and looked forward to your reaction.
    So there you go folks!  

Your just paranoid mike!
    Im crazy all on my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    muhahahahahahahaha

paranoid old man…. starting to imagine things…

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Mar. 15 2011,03:10)
    Keith believes there ARE gods in scripture who are neither God Almighty nor false gods.

Mike, get your facts straight.

I believe there are “elohiym” that are neither God Almighty nor false gods which means they are not gods at all but according to context they are judges, rulers, men, or leaders and should be translated that way since the word “elohiym” can mean any one of those things depending on context.

I have never said there were any “gods” that were not false or the True God! That would be Polytheism.

False gods and God is all you have in scriptures Mike!

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Mar. 15 2011,19:10)
    I can't find the darn thread that “Stu is cool”

Hi Dennison,

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….7;st=20

Ed J

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 15 2011,09:51)
    False gods and God is all you have in scriptures Mike!

So Deborah is a “false god”? She is called “god” in scripture, Keith, not “judge”.

How about the gods that God presides over in the assembly of gods? Who are they? Paul gives us a hint by saying there are many gods, IN HEAVEN and on earth.

Does our God preside over false gods? In what way?

mike

Proclaimer
    Participant

Basically… The ontological Trinity is the Trinity as it exists of itself apart from God’s relation to the world. The   economic Trinity has reference to the different roles played by the persons of the Trinity in relation to the world and   especially in the plan of salvation. In this economic Trinity there is a type of voluntary submission of one person to   another, as the incarnate Son does the Father’s will and the Spirit speaks, not on His own account, but on behalf of the   Son. The economic Trinity does not reflect ontological differences between the persons but rather is an expression of  God’s  loving condescension for the sake of our salvation. There is never any actual subordination within the nature of  the Godhead  itself.   Ontologically, the 3 persons of the Trinity are equal and completely harmonious in everything.

What a load of old bollocks.

Proclaimer
    Participant

ED J posted this and I thought it was good.

Mother         Father
    Mary         HolySpirit
    50%           50%
    \              /
    \          /
    Jesus
    /        \
    /            \
    /                \
    Son of Man     Son of God
    (Mark 6:3)        (Luke 1:35)

But he also said you cannot have 200% of anything.

What if I started with 100% orange juice and heated it up so that 50% of the water evaporated?

Nick
    Participant

Aye.

Bollocks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1,821 through 1,827 (of 1,827 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account