Mikeboll64 vs francis

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,827 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 24 2010,09:29)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 22 2010,20:17)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 23 2010,09:51)
    Ed

Yea but this thread was created to discuss the debate between Mike and Francis and you are taking it off topic aren't you?

WJ

Hi Keith,

While we're waiting for a response from Francis, SF has been trying to explain to me how there is no trinity, but that Jesus IS God the Father.  

Don't you have any comments on that?   :)

peace and love,
    mike

Mike

Well it is kind of like you not jumping in a debate I am having with Kathi about the “Holy Spirit” being the inner Spirit of the Father. You do not believe that, (or do you?) yet you do not believe the Holy Spirit is a person, neither does Kathi.

The important thing to me is Dennison believes and sees Jesus is God, like the Father. I disagree with “Modalism” though the end result is Jesus is God.

Jesus is the “image of the invisible God” or 'the visible image of the invisible God”. To percieve Jesus the “Image of the invisible God” as less than God is to have a “false image” of God and to me that is “Idolatry”.

Anti-Jesus is God people have made or created a Jesus that is not the “image of the invisible God”. Therefore they serve a false Jesus.

WJ

WJ

NO,Jesus is not God,he is the son of God.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 22 2010,11:47)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 21 2010,10:19)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 22 2010,02:08)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 21 2010,10:04)
    Hi WJ,

This Post answered your question!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

No it didn't. Unless you are saying that there is more than “One Spirit” in you.

Is there more than “One Spirit” in you ED?

Why be vague, it is a yes or no answer.

How many Spirits do you have in you?

Is it “One”, “Two”, “Three”, or a “hundred”?

You are a man of numbers please answer the questions.

WJ

Hi WJ,

There is my spirit and God in me! (Isaiah 45:14 / 1John 4:4)

Romans 8:16 The Spirit(HolySpirit) itself beareth witness with our spirit(in my case Ed J's spirit),
    that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ;
    if so be that we suffer with him(I indeed suffered as did he), that we may be also glorified together.

How do 'you feel' that this doesn't answer your question?

God bless

ED

Good, then you know that Jesus is God since there is only “One Spirit” in you. 2 Cor 13:5

WJ

WJ

this is a false interpretation of that scripture,

Pierre

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 23 2010,20:29)

Ed

Yea but this thread was created to discuss the debate between Mike and Francis and you are taking it off topic aren't you?

WJ

Hi Keith,

While we're waiting for a response from Francis, SF has been trying to explain to me how there is no trinity, but that Jesus IS God the Father.  

peace and love,
    mike

Mike

Well it is kind of like you not jumping in a debate I am having with Kathi about the “Holy Spirit” being the inner Spirit of the Father. You do not believe that, (or do you?) yet you do not believe the Holy Spirit is a person, neither does Kathi.

The important thing to me is Dennison believes and sees Jesus is God, like the Father. I disagree with “Modalism” though the end result is Jesus is God.

Jesus is the “image of the invisible God” or 'the visible image of the invisible God”. To percieve Jesus the “Image of the invisible God” as less than God is to have a “false image” of God and to me that is “Idolatry”.

Anti-Jesus is God people have made or created a Jesus that is not the “image of the invisible God”. Therefore they serve a false Jesus.

WJ

Totally Agree with you there.

terraricca
    Participant

Mike

I just whent in this debate and when trough it yes you saw the diversion,economy ??orthodocty christian? I did not see them in scriptures ,

one more thing francis as no clue of the plan of God neither ,if there ever was a trinity it was GOD,Satan and MEN,and that is one to many because Satan is the spoiler,and will be eliminated and that s the plan of God s love,

1Ti 3:16 Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great:
    He appeared in a body,
    was vindicated by the Spirit,
    was seen by angels,
    was preached among the nations,
    was believed on in the world,
    was taken up in glory.
    Tit 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.
    Tit 3:4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared,
    Heb 9:26 Then Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But now he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.
    1Jn 1:2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.
    1Jn 3:5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin.
    1Jn 3:8 He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.

1Jn 3:8 He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.

Ac 7:30 “After forty years had passed, an angel appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning bush in the desert near Mount Sinai.
    Ac 7:35 “This is the same Moses whom they had rejected with the words, ‘Who made you ruler and judge?’ He was sent to be their ruler and deliverer by God himself, through the angel who appeared to him in the bush.

Lk 22:42 “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.”
    Lk 22:43 An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him.

2Ch 1:7 That night God appeared to Solomon and said to him, “Ask for whatever you want me to give you.”

2Ch 3:1 Then Solomon began to build the temple of the LORD in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah, where the LORD had appeared to his father David. It was on the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite, the place provided by David

Jdg 13:3 The angel of the LORD appeared to her and said, “You are sterile and childless, but you are going to conceive and have a son.
    Jdg 13:10 The woman hurried to tell her husband, “He’s here! The man who appeared to me the other day!”

Jdg 6:12 When the angel of the LORD appeared to Gideon, he said, “The LORD is with you, mighty warrior

Nu 16:42 But when the assembly gathered in opposition to Moses and Aaron and turned toward the Tent of Meeting, suddenly the cloud covered it and the glory of the LORD appeared.
    Nu 20:6 Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and fell facedown, and the glory of the LORD appeared to them.
    Dt 31:15 Then the LORD appeared at the Tent in a pillar of cloud, and the cloud stood over the entrance to the Tent.

Lev 9:23 Moses and Aaron then went into the Tent of Meeting. When they came out, they blessed the people; and the glory of the LORD appeared to all the people

Ex 3:2 There the angel of the LORD appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up.
    Ex 3:16 “Go, assemble the elders of Israel and say to them, ‘The LORD, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob—appeared to me and said: I have watched over you and have seen what has been done to you in Egypt.
    Ex 4:5 “This,” said the LORD, “is so that they may believe that the LORD, the God of their fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has appeared to you.”
    Ex 6:3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name the LORD I did not make myself known to them.
    Ex 16:14

Ge 26:2 The LORD appeared to Isaac and said, “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live.
    Ge 26:24 That night the LORD appeared to him and said, “I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham.”

Ge 35:1 Then God said to Jacob, “Go up to Bethel and settle there, and build an altar there to God, who appeared to you when you were fleeing from your brother Esau.”
    Ge 35:9 After Jacob returned from Paddan Aram, God appeared to him again and blessed him.

Ge 15:17 When the sun had set and darkness had fallen, a smoking firepot with a blazing torch appeared and passed between the pieces.
    Ge 15:18 On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates—
    Ge 15:19 the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites

also what is the glory that appeared to men??

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 25 2010,01:06)

Ed

WJ

Hi Keith,

peace and love,
    mike

Mike

WJ

WJ

well you have a supporter in you dilution,

your logic is ;the thief steals from the victim ,but the victim is the thief;

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 24 2010,04:49)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 21 2010,06:52)
    Hi all

I must say that in all the time I have been here I have not seen anyone with the knowledge, and the gracefulness in presenting that knowledge as I see Francis has done in this debate.

And finally I understand what the Trinity means.

Thank you Francis.

Quote Francis
    Posted: Dec. 21 2010,04:34

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… ever called God, “my God”.  This is because Jesus is God.  Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that said “my God”… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… ever came from God.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that came from God… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity believes that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… comes from no one.  This is because Jesus is God.  Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that came from God… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… was begotten.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that was begotten… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… can ever die.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that died on the cross… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… took sin upon Himself.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that took sin upon himself and died on the cross… not His divinity.

shimmer

the explanation Francis gives here remind me of ;“Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”
    Ge 3:2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
    Ge 3:3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’ ”
    Ge 3:4 “You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman.

Pierre

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Francis and Mike,
    I believe defining what “death” means, and what “life” means would clear up alot of things.
    for example, Mike says that God cannot die. And what is Death in Gods terms?

we know that Jesus DIED, but yet did he really die spiritualy?
    we know that Adam and Eve SHOULD have died, yet they continued to live.

any thuoghts mike and francis?

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 24 2010,12:23)

Ed

WJ

Hi Keith,

peace and love,
    mike

Mike

WJ

WJ

Pierre

You make alot of attacks, without much warrants to back it up.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 25 2010,01:26)
    Francis and Mike,
    I believe defining what “death” means, and what “life” means would clear up alot of things.
    for example, Mike says that God cannot die.   And what is Death in Gods terms?

any thuoghts mike and francis?

sf

WHAT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IT IS NOT ONLY HIS DEAD THAT WAS IMPORTANT ;

BUT THE GLORY OF GOD AND CHRIST ,THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT WERE THE TRUTH LAYS.

IS IT NOT ??

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 25 2010,01:29)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 24 2010,12:23)

Ed

WJ

Hi Keith,

peace and love,
    mike

Mike

WJ

WJ

Pierre

You make alot of attacks, without much warrants to back it up.

SF

is this not your answer to WJ;Totally Agree with you there.

that Jesus is God
    Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Mike

look at this scripture to show Christ is submited to God;

,Rev 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,
    Rev 1:2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

from GOD to JESUS to ANGEL to JOHN

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 24 2010,02:29)

That's why I added the smiling emoticon after my question.  I KNEW that would be your answer, Keith.  :)  As long as D believes Jesus is God, then all is okay with you – even though according to your beliefs, he is worshipping a different God than you worship.  You are so adamant about us “anti-trinitarians” seeing the “proof” of the trinity Godhead that scriptures “so clearly” explain………….but you don't care that D doesn't see it?  :D  What, you don't care if someone is a Satan worshipper as long as they agree with you that Jesus is God?  ???  (I'm not calling D that, I'm just saying.)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 24 2010,02:29)

Jesus is the “image of the invisible God” or 'the visible image of the invisible God”.

You see?  You just summed up why Jesus is NOT God in one scripture.  One cannot be the image of ANOTHER, and still be that OTHER.  :)

peace and love,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Dec. 24 2010,11:32)
    Keith,

Even the Athanasian Creed is not saying what Francis is saying.

Excerpt from the creed:
    Furthermore, it is necessary to everlasting salvation that he also believe rightly the Incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ. For the right faith is, that we believe and confess, that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and man; God, of the substance of the Father, begotten before the worlds; and man of the substance of his mother, born in the world; perfect God and perfect man, of a rational soul and human flesh subsisting.

http://www.kencollins.com/why-09.htm

The early church father's DO NOT agree with him, read their writings.  They say that He was begotten before the ages…how quickly you forget.

Anyway, how do you know that the early church father's would have gone along with the Athanasian Creed?  Have you been talking to the deceased? ???  
    They were long gone before the creed was even written, even Athanasias was gone before the creed was written.

:D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 24 2010,18:06)

Ed

WJ

Hi Keith,

peace and love,
    mike

Mike

WJ

Really D?  

So, you and WJ are two peas in a pod?  Both of you believe in different Gods, but you are okay with each other because of your belief that Jesus is God?  ???

And as far as Kathi goes, while we agree on many scriptural things, we go head to head on our differences in scripural understanding all the time.  So Keith and you shouldn't use that as an example for not taking each other to task on this VERY BIG discrepancy.  

I was hoping to sit back and watch the fireworks, man.  I wanted to see Keith posting clear scriptures that say Jesus cannot possibly be the Father against Paul Cohen and Dennison's clear scriptures that say there can't possibly be trinity Godhead.  :)

You should both do it.  Maybe by the time it's all over, you'll both come to the simple truth that Jesus is the SON OF GOD, and therefore cannot possibly be that God he is the Son of and calls “my God.  :)

peace and love,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 24 2010,18:17)
    Mike

I just whent in this debate and when trough it yes you saw the diversion,economy ??orthodocty christian? I did not see them in scriptures ,

Hi Pierre,

Yeah, like I said in my last post to Francis, I dropped the ball.  But I've picked it back up now, and I will wait for Francis to show me SCRIPTURAL proof of this so-called “Economic Trinity” instead of “Orthodox MAN proof”.

Thanks for you support Pierre.

peace and love,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 24 2010,18:26)

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 24 2010,04:49)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 21 2010,06:52)
    Hi all

I must say that in all the time I have been here I have not seen anyone with the knowledge, and the gracefulness in presenting that knowledge as I see Francis has done in this debate.

And finally I understand what the Trinity means.

Thank you Francis.

Quote Francis
    Posted: Dec. 21 2010,04:34

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… ever called God, “my God”.  This is because Jesus is God.  Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that said “my God”… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… ever came from God.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that came from God… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity believes that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… comes from no one.  This is because Jesus is God.  Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that came from God… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… was begotten.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that was begotten… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… can ever die.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that died on the cross… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… took sin upon Himself.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that took sin upon himself and died on the cross… not His divinity.

shimmer

the explanation Francis gives here remind me of ;“Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”
    Ge 3:2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
    Ge 3:3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’ ”
    Ge 3:4 “You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman.

Pierre

:)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 24 2010,18:26)

Jesus died in the same way all human beings die.  His spirit went back to God like all our spirits do, but he was really, really DEAD.  Paul is emphatic about this point.  He teaches that if Christ didn't REALLY die, and wasn't REALLY raised from the dead, then where is our hope?

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 24 2010,18:26)

Adam and Eve DID die.  And they died in the very same day they ate of the fruit.  A day for God is like 1000 years for us, and no man EVER lived past 1000 years.  They came close, but no cigar.  :)

peace and love,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 23 2010,13:48)

Your just adding to scripture here.
    This is not what he told Philip.

D, why did you not answer to John 12:44-45 that I quoted?  How about when Jesus said “the Father is greater than I”?  How could Jesus say that if he WAS the Father?  ???

Didnt God speak when Jesus was baptized, and was the witness of him?
    So who is Jesus speaking to?
    Jesus was talking to the Pharasis who didnt believe, to they werent believing.

Good point.  But how about this one:

John 6:46 NIV
    No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

How did peter find out who Jesus really was, by revelation!

And who did Peter think Jesus is?  The Father?  God?  Nope.  The SON OF GOD.  And who did Jesus say revealed this to Peter?  Himself?  Nope.  Jesus said it was HIS Father IN HEAVEN who revealed it.  And how can we be sure that Peter didn't think Jesus was the Father?

1 Peter 1:3 NIV
    Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

D, what else do you have?  Is what Jesus said to Philip the only scriptural “evidence” you have to prove Jesus is the Father?  I hope not, because John 12:44-45 explains that one away.

Totality, the same way when he was in the mount of transfiguration and showed His true glory.
    He was talking about a timeline, when he would die, and not being here physically here on earth.

I'm sorry.  Is this “totality” of God taught in the scriptures, D?  ???  Your example about Jesus' transfiguration also doesn't claim Jesus to be the Father, for the Father spoke from heaven during the transfiguration.

So, please elaborate on this “totality” answer you gave me.  I'm not understanding it, I guess.  How does the word “totality”, which isn't even scriptural, explain to me how Jesus, who WAS the Father, could say he would go TO the Father?

peace and love,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 25 2010,04:25)
    D, why did you not answer to John 12:44-45 that I quoted?  How about when Jesus said “the Father is greater than I”?  How could Jesus say that if he WAS the Father?  ???

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Mike,

The mind is greater than the brain, and the spirit is greater then the mind,
    therefore they are 'all equal' and “a trinity”?  …HA Ha ha, ha ha ha ha !!!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

JustAskin
    Participant

Edj,

I echo that sniggering laughter…

Trinity has fallen in this forum, and yet Mikeboll still can't defeat a defeated antagonist.

I'm not sure why WJ is pitching in. Maybe he thinks his 'Trinity Body' can rise from the grave….Dennison is trying to raise a dead Spirit…

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,827 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account