Mikeboll64 vs francis

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,827 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 22 2010,13:38)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 22 2010,10:50)
    Mike wouldnt Ed J's Math gemteria count as a “hollow” and “deceptive phiosophy”, which “depends on human tradtion (math gemteria)” than to depend on Christ?

I ignore Ed's numbers, D.  He adds the word “the” sometimes to make the numbers add up and omits it other times.

mike

Hi Mike,

God's Signature (Click Here)
                       YHVH(63)  =  The Bible(63)

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
    YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
    Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
    HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
    God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)
    God(26) orchestrated Gematria(74) in the AKJV Bible(74)!
    Doe Mike believe “The” cancels “The God Numbers“(151)?

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 22 2010,18:55)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 22 2010,07:38)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 22 2010,10:50)
    Mike wouldnt Ed J's Math gemteria count as a “hollow” and “deceptive phiosophy”, which “depends on human tradtion (math gemteria)” than to depend on Christ?

I ignore Ed's numbers, D.  He adds the word “the” sometimes to make the numbers add up and omits it other times.

mike

Exactly Mike,
    but shhhh because than he will start spamming you with biblical verses, and stating how you are carnal ironically.

Hi SF,

God's Signature (Click Here)
                       YHVH(63)  =  The Bible(63)

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
    YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
    Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
    HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
    God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)
    God(26) orchestrated Gematria(74) in the AKJV Bible(74)!

The New “Testament”=117

Because of what Jesus did on the cross (to die for our sins) we have a
    New “Testament”=117 with our GOD; יהוה האלהים=117(JEHOVAH GOD).

(Heb.9:15-17: For this cause He (Jesus) is the mediator of the New Testament, that by means of death, for
    the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first (Old) Testament, that they which are called
    might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. For where a Testament is, there must also of necessity
    be the death of “The Testator”=151. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of
    NO STRENGTH AT ALL WHILE THE TESTATOR LIVES.) “Jesus Christ”=151 was “The Testator”=151.

(John 16:7: Nevertheless I (Jesus=74) tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away:
    for if I go not away, the Comforter (Holy Spirit=151) will not come unto you; but if I depart,
    I will send the [God Spirit=117] to abide inside of you.) because, “YHVH is One GOD”=151

(John 12:24: Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a corn of wheat (Jesus=74 emphasis mine)
    fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much “fruit”=74.)

God bless
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

PS> The Greek word [διαθηκη] (Greek #1242) for “Testament” is spelled in English… “Diatheke”= 63. (See Top)

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

this should count as spam, you have posted this all over this site that I almost memorized your numbers. mr.74

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 23 2010,04:30)
    this should count as spam, you have posted this all over this site that I almost memorized your numbers. mr.74

Hi Dennison,

The forum is not for your entertainment,
    but instead for the readers enlightenment!
    Guest readers may not read ALL the threads.

עד=74(Ed) (Joshua 22:34)

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2010,23:26)

Hi Dennison,

actually your using the forum to advertise your methods.
    this is why you qoute your book often.

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2010,13:26)

Hi Dennison,

Ed

Yea but this thread was created to discuss the debate between Mike and Francis and you are taking it off topic aren't you?

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 22 2010,19:03)
    I dont believe so.  but than again i can ask you the same question, was Jesus lying in what he told philip?
    he asked, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?  
    or should we omit that?

Hi D,

Absolutely not!  We shouldn't omit it, but understand what was meant by it.

John 14:9  NIV
    Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Is Jesus saying that he actually IS the Father here?  Or is he saying, “I do what the Father taught me to do, I speak what the Father taught me to say, I act exactly like my Father would act in the same situation, because everything I know I learned from Him, so seeing me is JUST LIKE seeing the Father”?  Jesus explains it more understandably here:

John 12 NIV
    44 Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. 45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

He's saying that if you believe in me, you also believe in the Father.  If your hear my words, you are also hearing the Father.  If you see the way I act, you are also seeing the way the Father would act.  He doesn't mean it to be taken as if Phillip is LITERALLY laying eyes on the Father Jehovah, whom no man has ever seen according to Jesus.

You say Jesus IS the Father.  So, he must have always been the Father – at least the whole time on earth, right?  So what does Jesus mean by this:

John 14:7 NIV
    If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

What does “from now on” mean?  Did Jesus just then “turn into the Father” at that moment?

John 5:37 NIV
    And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,

D, those people had seen Jesus' form and heard his voice.  So how could Jesus BE the Father and still say the above?

So that brings us back to MY question. If Jesus WASN'T lying, and he couldn't “GO TO THE FATHER” if he already WAS THE FATHER, then how do you explain it?

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 23 2010,09:51)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2010,13:26)

Hi Dennison,

Ed

Yea but this thread was created to discuss the debate between Mike and Francis and you are taking it off topic aren't you?

WJ

Hi WJ,

Sorry :(

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed

WJ

Hi Keith,

While we're waiting for a response from Francis, SF has been trying to explain to me how there is no trinity, but that Jesus IS God the Father.  

Don't you have any comments on that? :)

peace and love,
    mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Mike

Is Jesus saying that he actually IS the Father here?  Or is he saying, “I do what the Father taught me to do, I speak what the Father taught me to say, I act exactly like my Father would act in the same situation, because everything I know I learned from Him, so seeing me is JUST LIKE seeing the Father”?  Jesus explains it more understandably here

Your just adding to scripture here.
    This is not what he told Philip.
    Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time?
    Lets focus on this sentence alone.  What is Jesus claiming in this sentence alone?  Jesus is making a claim in a form of a question and implying that Philip does not know who “Jesus is” even though he has spent alot of time with Philip.  

Context clearly shows that Philip asked for the Father.

What does “from now on” mean?  Did Jesus just then “turn into the Father” at that moment?

“From now on” is in reference to those who NOW know Jesus, not that they always did.  Again know one could get close to the father but only through Jesus they can.
    As Jesus said “if you really know me”  question is, does a person really know who Jesus is? and if they do, than they know the Father as well.

John 5:37 NIV
    And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,

D, those people had seen Jesus' form and heard his voice.  So how could Jesus BE the Father and still say the above?

Didnt God speak when Jesus was baptized, and was the witness of him?
    So who is Jesus speaking to?
    Jesus was talking to the Pharasis who didnt believe, to they werent believing.  the context of this scripture shows the lesson that Jesus was trying to teach, that they were full of it, and they search the scriptures as if there is eternal life in them, when in reality its in Himself, since they speak of HIM.

Jesus spoke of witnesses in this chapter, from John to God, and even to the scriptures that testify about Him.

Many claim to know Jesus, but it doenst mean that they REALLY know him.

How did peter find out who Jesus really was, by revelation!

So that brings us back to MY question.  If Jesus WASN'T lying, and he couldn't “GO TO THE FATHER” if he already WAS THE FATHER, then how do you explain it?

Totality, the same way when he was in the mount of transfiguration and showed His true glory.
    He was talking about a timeline, when he would die, and not being here physically here on earth.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 23 2010,10:32)
    Hi D,

John 14:9  NIV
    Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Is Jesus saying that he actually IS the Father here?  Or is he saying, “I do what the Father taught me to do, I speak what the Father taught me to say, I act exactly like my Father would act in the same situation, because everything I know I learned from Him, so seeing me is [just like] seeing the Father”?  

mike

Hi Mike,

“A seed doesn't fall far from the tree”; ever heard this phrase, Mike?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 21 2010,06:52)
    Hi all

I must say that in all the time I have been here I have not seen anyone with the knowledge, and the gracefulness in presenting that knowledge as I see Francis has done in this debate.

And finally I understand what the Trinity means.

Thank you Francis.

Quote Francis
    Posted: Dec. 21 2010,04:34

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… ever called God, “my God”.  This is because Jesus is God.  Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that said “my God”… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… ever came from God.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that came from God… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity believes that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… comes from no one.  This is because Jesus is God.  Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that came from God… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… was begotten.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that was begotten… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… can ever die.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that died on the cross… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… took sin upon Himself.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that took sin upon himself and died on the cross… not His divinity.

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 22 2010,20:17)

Ed

WJ

Hi Keith,

While we're waiting for a response from Francis, SF has been trying to explain to me how there is no trinity, but that Jesus IS God the Father.  

Don't you have any comments on that?   :)

peace and love,
    mike

Mike

Well it is kind of like you not jumping in a debate I am having with Kathi about the “Holy Spirit” being the inner Spirit of the Father. You do not believe that, (or do you?) yet you do not believe the Holy Spirit is a person, neither does Kathi.

The important thing to me is Dennison believes and sees Jesus is God, like the Father. I disagree with “Modalism” though the end result is Jesus is God.

Jesus is the “image of the invisible God” or 'the visible image of the invisible God”. To percieve Jesus the “Image of the invisible God” as less than God is to have a “false image” of God and to me that is “Idolatry”.

Anti-Jesus is God people have made or created a Jesus that is not the “image of the invisible God”. Therefore they serve a false Jesus.

WJ

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 23 2010,05:49)

Hi all

I must say that in all the time I have been here I have not seen anyone with the knowledge, and the gracefulness in presenting that knowledge as I see Francis has done in this debate.

Thank you Francis.

Quote Francis

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… ever called God, “my God”.  This is because Jesus is God.  Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that said “my God”… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… ever came from God.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that came from God… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity believes that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… comes from no one.  This is because Jesus is God.  Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that came from God… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… was begotten.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that was begotten… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… can ever die.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that died on the cross… not His divinity.

Orthodox Christianity does not believe that Jesus… the Divine part of him… the Deity part of him… took sin upon Himself.  This is because Jesus is God.   Instead it was Jesus' fully human body and human consciousness that took sin upon himself and died on the cross… not His divinity.

Hi Shimmer,
    That is not what all 'orthodox christians' believe unless they deny the Nicene Creed.

I don't think that Francis will find support for this in the early church father's writings or the Nicene Creed.

His statements do not reflect the majority of early Christians, imo.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Dec. 24 2010,09:01)

Hi all

Thank you Francis.

Quote Francis

Hi Shimmer,
    That is not what all 'orthodox christians' believe unless they deny the Nicene Creed.

I don't think that Francis will find support for this in the early church father's writings or the Nicene Creed.

Hi Kathi.

That's interesting. So what was different with the way the early christians saw it I wonder ?

I have found that Trinity believers can understand the Trinity in different ways.

For example my Mother calls herself a Trinitarian and is a Catholic. However she explains the Trinity differently.

She say's that… (I hope I get this right)… God is the mind… Jesus is the flesh… and the Holy Spirit is the spirit. All three parts of God. And that God made Man in his image which is this Trinity of mind, spirit and flesh. Something like that. It seem's more oneness belief to me though.

Quote (Lightenup @ Dec. 23 2010,15:01)

Hi all

Thank you Francis.

Quote Francis

Hi Shimmer,

Kathi

But once again, the early Fathers in order to fully head off the “Arian” heresy, adopted the “Athanasian Creed”, so you are wrong in saying that the early Fathers do not agree with him because all the creeds came about in the 3rd century.

The final blow was the Athanasian creed and to this day is the creed that the Fathers held to and so do most Protestants.

WJ

Lightenup
    Participant

Keith,

Even the Athanasian Creed is not saying what Francis is saying.

Excerpt from the creed:
    Furthermore, it is necessary to everlasting salvation that he also believe rightly the Incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ. For the right faith is, that we believe and confess, that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and man; God, of the substance of the Father, begotten before the worlds; and man of the substance of his mother, born in the world; perfect God and perfect man, of a rational soul and human flesh subsisting.

http://www.kencollins.com/why-09.htm

The early church father's DO NOT agree with him, read their writings.  They say that He was begotten before the ages…how quickly you forget.

Anyway, how do you know that the early church father's would have gone along with the Athanasian Creed?  Have you been talking to the deceased? ???  
    They were long gone before the creed was even written, even Athanasias was gone before the creed was written.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 23 2010,16:14)

Quote (Lightenup @ Dec. 24 2010,09:01)

Hi all

Thank you Francis.

Quote Francis

Hi Shimmer,

Hi Kathi.

That's interesting. So what was different with the way the early christians saw it I wonder ?

I have found that Trinity believers can understand the Trinity in different ways.

For example my Mother calls herself a Trinitarian and is a Catholic. However she explains the Trinity differently.

She say's that… (I hope I get this right)… God is the mind… Jesus is the flesh… and the Holy Spirit is the spirit. All three parts of God. And that God made Man in his image which is this Trinity of mind, spirit and flesh. Something like that. It seem's more oneness belief to me though.

Hi Shimmer,
    The majority of the early Christians wrote about the Father as the one true God and the Son was literally a Son of the one true God which naturally made Him the God of/from God. They also believed that the Son/Word was begotten before the ages…before creation.

shimmer
    Participant

I remember now Kathi. Thanks.

Lightenup
    Participant

You're welcome Karmarie!

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,827 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account