Logic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 800 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 10 2012,14:43)
    Hi MB,
    The Word.
    Not one verse theology but let the Word teach

Mike

I think what Nick says try to let the entire scriptures to reveal it to you this is the spirit of Christ ,

but this will only work if you let Christ and God enter your heart and mind,in truth.

is this it Nick ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You need the lamp and the compass.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 10 2012,15:31)
    Hi T,
    You need the lamp and the compass.

Nick

if you do what is in my previous quote,does not Christ says that he and his father will come to those that search him in spirit and truth ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Not quite but close.
    You need the Spirit to read the bible and the bible to check the spirits.

Religious spirits abound

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 10 2012,15:42)
    Hi T,
    Not quite but close.
    You need the Spirit to read the bible and the bible to check the spirits.

Religious spirits abound

Nick

but look at Cornelius ,he receive the spirit because of his heart and action of his faith, wen he received the spirit it was many years into the practice of his faith and it was in God due time ,

was it not ??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Open hearted seekers can expect a blessing.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 09 2012,14:43)
    Hi MB,
    The Word.
    Not one verse theology but let the Word teach

That's right Nick. You get the gold star.

We must test the spirits against the written word of God. And how do we do that if not by our human wisdom and logic, which let's us understand the written word of God?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 10 2012,16:40)
    Hi T,
    Open hearted seekers can expect a blessing.

Nick

MT 13:15 FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL,
    WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR,
    AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES,
    OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
    HEAR THEIR EARS,
    AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN,
    AND I WOULD HEAL THEM.’
    MT 15:8 ‘THIS PEOPLE HONORS ME WITH THEIR LIPS,
    BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR AWAY FROM ME.

NickHassan
    Participant

True t,
    Human wisdom is the fallback position for most

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Nick,

Did you have an answer to my last question or not? In fact, I notice that you prefer making senseless quips to actually answering the questions I've asked you. Some things never change, I guess.

I'm here to discuss scriptures and defend my understandings. If you are not willing to defend yours, then don't bother speaking to me, okay?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 10 2012,18:46)
    Nick,

Did you have an answer to my last question or not?  In fact, I notice that you prefer making senseless quips to actually answering the questions I've asked you.  Some things never change, I guess.

I'm here to discuss scriptures and defend my understandings.  If you are not willing to defend yours, then don't bother speaking to me, okay?

Mike

is this a way to talk to your father in the spirit ??

nick should old enough to be your father ,he is a true christian this I know ,him and me included have learned to listen to the spirit not to grammar ,and religious,or other men interpretations,

after all we are saved by that binding with that spirit

you do believe in scriptures truthfully so does Nick trust me I know,

Pierre   :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Are logic and human wisdom the best tools for us to use?
    Surely scripture interprets scripture?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

How do you KNOW that, Nick? Did a spirit tell you that? Or have you come to know this through your ability to read and understand scripture – things we can do only because of our God-given wisdom and logic?

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 10 2012,12:14)

Nick,

Did you have an answer to my last question or not?  In fact, I notice that you prefer making senseless quips to actually answering the questions I've asked you.  Some things never change, I guess.

I'm here to discuss scriptures and defend my understandings.  If you are not willing to defend yours, then don't bother speaking to me, okay?

Mike

nick should old enough to be your father ,he is a true christian this I know ,him and me included have learned to listen to the spirit not to grammar ,and religious,or other men interpretations,

Pierre, one thing you can be sure of, Nick does not need a defense counselor.

Georg

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 09 2012,19:14)
    Mike

My Spirtual Father is in heaven, Pierre.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 10 2012,19:20)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 10 2012,12:14)

Nick,

Mike

Pierre, one thing you can be sure of, Nick does not need a defense counselor.

Georg

ok, :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 10 2012,19:21)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 09 2012,19:14)
    Mike

My Spirtual Father is in heaven, Pierre.

:D :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    I am sure your confidence will grow and the human intellectual barriers become less important

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 09 2012,19:15)
    Hi MB,
    Are logic and human wisdom the best tools for us to use?
    Surely scripture interprets scripture?

Joel 1:6
    A nation has invaded my land, powerful and without number; it has the teeth of a lion, the fangs of a lioness.

Nick, does this nation (as a whole) really have sharp teeth? Will they bite the Israelites to death? Or is this metaphoric language?

More importantly, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH ONE?

Are you beginning to get my point yet, Nick? Without our God-given human intelligence, wisdom, and logic, we wouldn't even be able to READ that verse, let alone recognize that the reference to a lion's teeth is metaphorical.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike……………This is how Jesus said he would BUILD the Church,

“Peter who do you say i am , you are Christ the son of the living God, Jesus responded , blessed are you Simon Bar-Jona, becasue flesh and blood did not reveal that unto you (Jesus was flesh and Blood) < But my Father who is in heaven has reveled it unto you , and i say unto you, you are Peter and (now listen closely Mike) upon “this Rock” i shall build the church and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it. What “ROCK” was that Mike? it was the POWER of GOD to REVEAL in the MIND of PEOPLE HIS TRUTH and that was the “ROCK that Jesus would use to Build the church.  The spirit of GOD Mike is the true teacher Haven't you notices that the bible starts with Genesis but ends with REVELATIONS .   There is more to that then meets the eye Mike , IMO

“Brethern you have no need of a teacher becasue the spirit “ITSELF” shall teach you all things”. and again” Know you not you shall all be taught by GOD” Says Jesus .

peace and love………………………………………gene

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 800 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account