Joseph, Jesus’ father? Crazy people would believe this!

• This topic has 461 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jodi.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Likewise Abraham came into existence through the firstborn overall creation, through God’s knowledge that Abraham’s own seed would be a savior and be raised a firstborn unto a creation of righteousness and eternal life. Without this seed of Abraham nothing would have been made that was made, for all things consist in him because through him God brought forth reconciliation.

Abraham rejoiced to see his day, he saw it and was glad. Before Abraham was, his own seed was appointed from the beginning to be as Jesus said he was, “I AM the resurrection and the life”.

Not only was Jesus the FIRST to receive a resurrection and eternal life from among his brethren, but through him it comes to all.

WHY? Because the anointed Jesus of Nazareth having God all in him through receiving God’s Spirit without measure equates to righteousness, it equates to obedience even upon suffering going to a cross. The man Jesus is proof to the work of God’s Spirit. God of course knew it from the beginning, but it was for us to come to know, and see it in Christ Jesus, that God was in him directing all His ways making him not worthy of death. It is the Spirit that gives life because it is the Spirit that causes righteousness.

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    [2] The same was in the beginning with God.
    [3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

….without him was not any thing made that was made.

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

Without HIM….

Without….

cwriV
    choris
    kho-rece’
    adverb from cwra – chora 5561; at a space, i.e. separately or apart from (often as preposition):–beside, by itself, without.

Berean
    Participant

Berean. ….what does this mean to you…..

“this is eternal life, that they might know “you” the “ONLY” TRUE GOD” . …..

“for there is “ONE” God and one mediator between God and men, the  “MAN” , Christ Jesus” .

Me

Jésus was God in the flesh

The Word made flesh

Berean
    Participant

Jesus lived as a man and not as a god

Berean
    Participant

he was subject to his earthly parents and to his heavenly Father who is also his

Berean
    Participant

God

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jésus was God in the flesh

The Word made flesh

So he was with himself as both God and the Word that was with him?

Berean
    Participant

So he was with himself as both God and the Word that was with him?

Hi proclamer

“The Word” who IS a name for The Son

of God was in the biginning with (the)

God and was God(BY nature,in infinity)

Berean
    Participant

So WE Can Say he was God(not the God

the Father) in the HUMAN flesh

Proclaimer
    Participant

But the verse just says God. And God is a him, not they. The only God.

Berean
    Participant

Proclaimer

You don’t understand that I Say !

Jesus because He IS the onely begotten Son of The onely true God, IS God BY nature…

Berean
    Participant

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..So Are you calling Jesus a liar, when he said,  “that they might know “YOU” the  “ONLY” true God”.   Seems Jesus knew he was not a God, and when he was resurected from the grave told us,  “I am going to “my” God and your God, “my” Father and your Father”.

Trying to pull of a switch between Jesus being a God and not being a God, is nothing more the a shell game, you are playing.  God said, he was “not” a man that he should lie nor a son of man that he should repent”.  Jesus said over 80 times he c was a “SON OF MAN” , what part of that you refuse to believe.  GOD SAID he was God and there was “NO” OTHER GOD BESIDES ME.   You not only disbelieve what God the Father said, but also what Jesus himself also said. Not to mention what all the Prophets and apostles say also.  Berean your stuck in blindness by the false teaching you have fallen for over the years. Prey that GOD will take away from you that blindness you are and many, many, are under.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean……why don’t you answer the question I asked you,  what does the word “ONLY” TRUE God” mean to you. Do you blieve Jesus or NOT,  that’s the question put to you. If you truly believe what Jesus said, then you can’t believe what you are saying, playing a religious shell game is simply what is confusing you,  GOD has CLEARLY said himself that there was “no other GOD besides him, and he created everything “alone and by himself” .  READ THE BOOK OF ISAIAH,  and see how that applies to what you say. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..GOD the Father said CLEARLY, “you shall have no other God besides me”, do you understand that?,  or are you so brave you feel you can disobey him, don’t you think you will be held accountable  for not obeying that direct commandments from God the Father himself?

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

You don’t know how to distinguish between being of the same nature as God the Father and being God the Father himself.
    So I did not say that Jesus was God the Father nor God the Son but that he was God (of divine nature) because he was born of the Father in the days of eternity.
    Gene, by denying the divinity of Christ, you therefore believe in a human idol that cannot save you.

The bible tells us that Jesus named “THE WORD” by the apostle John was God at the beginning and that he was with (the) God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Berean
    Participant

without him was not any thing made that was made.

Berean
    Participant

WITHOUT THE SON OF GOD WAS NOT

ANY THING MADE THAT WAS MADE…

NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO PROVE ME THE OPPOSITE BY THE WORD OF GOD

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 462 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account