John 3 Born Again

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Strong’s Concordance:

Word or Logos
    3056 lógos (from 3004 /légō, “speaking to a conclusion”) – a word, being the expression of a thought; a saying. 3056 /lógos (“word”) is preeminently used of Christ (Jn 1:1), expressing the thoughts of the Father through the Spirit.
    [3056 (lógos) is a common term (used 330 times in the NT) with regards to a person sharing a message (discourse, “communication-speech”). 3056 (lógos) is a broad term meaning “reasoning expressed by words.”]

NASB Translation
    account (7), account* (1), accounting (2), accounts (2), answer (1), appearance (1), complaint (1), exhortation* (1), have to do (1), instruction (1), length* (1), matter (4), matters (1), message (10), news (3), preaching (1), question (2), reason (2), reasonable (1), remark (1), report (1), said (1), say (1), saying (4), sayings (1), speaker (1), speech (10), statement (18), story (1), talk (1), teaching (2), thing (2), things (1), utterance (2), what he says (1), what* (1), word (179), words (61).

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus (Me: savior) Christ (me: anointed) is come in ___ flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in___flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Me: The Greek text does not state “in the flesh” but “in flesh”  in 1 John 4:2-3 above.
    https://biblehub.com/interlinear/1_john/4-2.htm

1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew (me: or perceived) him not. 2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see (me: or perceive) him (Me: God: Isa 9:6 below) as he is.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Me: God is the Father and his Son—both divine and human are one God.

Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God… 22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11  I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no savior.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Me: So does Isa 43:10 and 9:6 contradict each other? No, because in the mind God, the human Christ has always existence as if it were.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber. …..Seening and percieveing  something are completely different word,  you can percieve something and never actually see it, so it is with spirit. The spirit is in the mind, and you can only see it through the mind.

God took the DNA of king David and placed it in the womb of MARY, and a completely physical child was born exactly as we are.  Just like he made Adams DNA and placed it in Adam and he took Adams DNA and formed a women, and that DNA has been passed on to all physical living being.

Your view of a “morphed” spirit being,  from another  prexistence, is no where even hinted at in scriptures.  

Jesus said over 80 times he was a “son of man”,  the question should be,  do you believe what Jesus has said concerning himself or not.  You preach the Jesus we believe in is not the Jesus that all the prophets prophesied about, as well as what Jesus himself said, like “the son of man can do “nothing” of himself”. What part of those word you fail to believe.

If you were of the truth you would not neglect what the prophets have said concerning the real Jesus,  you are of those who preach a different JESUS then scripture clearly show,  but are of those he said would come,  “for “many”shall come in my name, saying “I am”, and shall decieve “many” , yes the wide way that leads to destruction, is the way of “many”.

But narrow is the gate and straight is the way that leads to eternal  life and a “few” there be that find it”.

Truthcomber you have rejected so many scriptures to form your false doctrines that it is laughable.  You people have not dealt with one single scripture we have posted over and over and over, you just act like those scripture are not even in your bibles, you treat them as if they are meaningless.  No one who is of the truth would do that IMO.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Truthcomber
    Participant

No, absolutely not.  I and others have shown you and Jodi the scriptures in a coherent manner–as opposed to you and Jodi.  Because we do not believe in your lies and lack of knowledge and understanding, does not make us false teachers.  Look at yourself in the mirror please.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Me: In verse 2, the phrase “we shall be like him” is pertaining to Father in verse 1. Now the Father together with his Son appears as one person in Revelation 21:3, 22-23. This means that the church shall perceive the invisible God. Does this contradict 1 Timothy 6:16)?

• 1 Tim 6:16 (NIV) to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amien

Me: I believe this verse of no one being able to see God or can see God pertains to then and not in the future. For the church shall perceive God in 1 John 3:1, and the humanity in God perceives God now.

This is similar to Christ declaring that no one knows the time or the hour of Christ’s return. For we know that Christ will return three and one half days after the two witnesses lie dead in the street of Jerusalem (Revelation 11:9) and Christ knows what his fathr knows (John 16:15)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber. …..exactly it’s about what “you” believe, you are right in saying that,  but it’ after after you get done twisting the scriptures with you self made doctrines, we on the other hand quote scriptures without some “hidden” meanings . JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLE SCRIPTURES , that backup everything were telling you. Remember,  no scripture is of some “private” interputations, as you people would have us believe.  Your, “Mystery” GREEK influienced religions abound in “many” nearly all Christendom believe as you people do here. 

But those who are of the truth will only follow the true shepard,  the lord  Jesus Christ. Because they know not the sound of a false shepard,  and the lord knows his sheep and calls them by name and they shall go in and out finding pastures.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Truthcomber
    Participant

No Gene, God’s word is a mystery to those that he doesn’t reveal it to.  You are Jodi are proof of that.

1 Cor 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a MYSTERY, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Me: You and Jodi crucify the word of God.

Col 1:26 Even the MYSTERY which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Prov 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

Me: kings here refer to the kings and priests that the saints are destined to become.  God’s word has to be revealed by him. It is not simple.

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things HARD TO BE UNDERSTOOD which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Me: you are wrong when you say one can just look at the plain scriptures and understand it without looking for the hidden meanings.

Isa 28:19 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. 10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: 11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. 12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. 13 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Me: God’s word is not understood by just looking at one verse or even the context of the paragraph but the whole context of the bible. It is revealing to those who see the connections and a mystery to those that don’t. You look at the word “mystery” in the context of mystery Babylon and think that mystery doesn’t also pertain to God’s word, not as the false religions but of the truth.
    https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Mystery

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber. ….interesting, we can look at scripture and understand it without adding a ounce of “mysterys” to it, but you people can’t,  but think you have a secret understandings of somekind,  which is pure garbage, your mystery teachings are of your own making, and has nothing to do with the truth.

What Peter was talking about was some of Paul’s writting,  example….. Paul said “by works of  law shall no flesh be justified, before God”.  Many could take that as Paul was saying we don’t need to keep the commandments of God,   but  Paul was not saying that at all, what he was addressing was how law “itself” works,  through forced compliance,  and that does not make a person justified in the eyes of God, why., because the way law works, (through the medium of fear, which generates a form of  obedience )  can never change the “heart” of a man.  People still today are confused about those words of Paul.

Ex 20:20, Moses said “this…..And Moses said unto the people, fear not: for God is come to prove you, that his “fear” may be befor your face, that you sin not. Thats when the loving  commandments of God , was turned in  LAW. Forced compliance by enforced  penalties as a result of disobedience.

Again laws works through inforcement penalties, causing a person to obey it, but never can change the heart of the person doing them,  that is true even today like our traffic laws.  We need a change of heart in order to be justified before God,   something a law could never do, that is what Paul was addressing when he said ” by obedience of law shall no flesh be justified before God.  That is not say we should not obey the requirements of the law it’s just how we obey them, is it by forced obedience or by the change of our hearts.

The defiant article,  (the) is not in the original Greek translation, it should read just “Law” , not “the law”.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene,

I am talking about apples and you are talking about oranges.  What you just posted has nothing to do with what I had just posted.  The truth is a mystery to those that misapply scripture as you do. I just showed you the scriptures.  Instead of addressing them, you go on a tangent and talk about something else that is irrelevant to the discussion at hand to justify your arrogance and ignorance.  I have never seen anything like it.  If I had not believed in a devil, I do now.  You are not seeking the truth but your own glorification of your false ridiculous claims you  call understanding.  I do not know what your agenda is here, but surely it does not come from a right spirit.  You are like a bad afterthought and the truth is not in you.  I may just ignore your posts from now on.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber. ….  2 Peter 3:16…..Peter speaking about Pauls epistles says this……”As also in all his epistles speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures unto their own destruction.

We also have a “more sure word of prophesy”,  whereunto you do well to take head, as unto a light that shines in dark places, until the day star dawn, and the day star arise in your heart. 20, knowing this first, that “no prophecy of the scripture is of “any private” interputation. 

You people have ignored the “more sure word of prophesy”,  and even reject what Jesus himself says. Concerning himself.  Even Jesus when explaining himself used the “more sure word of prophesy”. 

But you people reject the “more sure word of prophesy”, and Make up your own false teachings, trying to force our text to say what it in fact is not saying at all.  You are part of the wide road that leads to destruction which “many go in threat thereof.” 

Truthcomber,  show me if you can,  where you any of you have even dealt with the “more sure word of prophesy” that me or Jodi have quoted over and over to you all.  Had you believed the prophets you would know exactly who The real Jesus is, but you would rather keep your false “image”  you along with Satan have created of the man Jesus , as being a God himself.  If anyone is of the Devil it is you people who preach a false Jesus, you are part of the many Jesus said would come saying “I am” (a God) , decieving many.  The best advice I can give you is to “repent” . 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Truthcomber
    Participant

NO!!!! Your comments are  not worthy of a response larger than this.  If you don’t agree with us, go somewhere else–if anyone will take and retain you.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber. …..I have been here for over ten years posting nearly everyday, I don’t recall you being here  very long,  why not take yourself away and your false teachings with you, I am sure you will find many, many, other sites that will agree with your teachings as they are just like yours.

You are right though,  they probably  would not allow me on their site, because I do not agree with them nor there false teachings.  Here on heaven net,  we allow people who do not agree with us and don’t kick them of the site, because of their disagreements of what we say.

But I am sure those are the kind of sites you belong in, so anyone who disagrees with you and them, you can just kick them off. Those sites are made for people exactly like you,  why not give them a try,  or at least try answering our posts once and a while, instead of just changing subject matter and ignoring our scripture quotes we show you.

Peace and love to you and yours. …………gene

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene,

You do not understand even plain English more less the scriptures.  Nobody said that they want to kick you off.  I said you can voluntarily leave anytime because no one but Jodi agrees with you and your nut case doctrines that are not biblical at all.  You have not come close to convincing anyone here in ten years and show your displeasure of being here when we disagree with most of your “understanding”.  I am sure many have left here.  I do post elsewhere now and need not the agony of your insanity and deceptive reasoning.

quote: ” If anyone is of the Devil it is you people who preach a false Jesus, you are part of the many Jesus said would come saying “I am” (a God) , decieving many. The best advice I can give you is to “repent”.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber. ….Another lie by your own words , let me quote them for you, “if you don’t agree with us go somewhere else”.  As if you got the right on this site to tell anyone that, unlike other sites that people like you control everything and do cast people out that don’t agree with your false teachings,  you have no power here to do that, that is why I think you are better off at a different site,  you know people like yourself.

Who in the hell are you to tell anyone here where to Go, a person who can’t even deal the the exact quotes we use from  actual scriptures,  not adding our own interputations to them  as you do, in nearly every post you post, you post something and then add to it by saying “me”,  like we are to stupid to understand what those scriptures  actually are saying, but when it comes to our posts,  you people don’t even deal with them, just ignore them as if they were not even in your bibles.  That is exactly why Jodi and I get fustrated with you people, at times, and even though we over and over repeat those “biblical” quotes you just completely ignore them.  For instance I have just shown you that we have , “the more sure word of prophesy” as the apostle Peter said, that is what let’s us know who the real Jesus is, you can’t even agree with the apostle Peter, who said that.

I have no doubt you have many other sites that agree with you, that to me is given, because you are indeed “of the many”  and preach their false teachings. If you were of the truth you would apsolutely love what Jodi and I are saying,  and because you don’t that’s the reason I know you are not of the truth.

Also I have heard your false teachings, and theirs also, and even you people don’t agree with each other but counterdict each other ALL THE TIME, you are just simply,   the “blind leading the blind” AS THE PHARISIES WERE AT THE TIME OF JESUS.  IMO.  My only hope for you is that you will come to see the real truth of Jesus as written in the whole bible, not just parts of it but all of it.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC,

I hope you see this and can RESPOND to it directly and appropriately.

READ this passage below, for it is against your interpretation of 1 Corinthians 2, which I will also address as you LEFT OUT what Paul said after.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: 3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; 6 That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: 7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. 8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Paul was given God’s Spirit to teach what would otherwise be mysteries unto man. Paul preached to make men see what would otherwise be a mystery to them, he did not preach in code.

Seriously TC, not only the Apostles, such as Paul, but all the PROPHETS also spoke God’s WORD so that God’s will, His purpose could be made known.

David was ANOINTED, God’s Spirit rested upon him so that he could declare God’s word. Had David not been anointed with God’s Spirit people would not have known of God and His will, they wouldn’t have known prophecy of TRUTH, that which would occur in the future according to God’s determined purpose. To them and to David those things would have been left hidden, if God hadn’t anointed David to speak God’s word. 

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

TC this is quite a mess if I do say so myself. You want to declare that Paul spoke to make things hidden and then one must be of God’s Spirit to DECODE the mysteries that Paul spoke.

So when I say a MESS, that’s truly what you have created, as when is one to know when Paul is speaking directly God’s clear word, and when is Paul speaking in mysteries that must be decoded through the Spirit being upon you? Are ALL Paul’s words a mystery and one has to have God’s Spirit to decode ALL those words, which mind you are actually God’s words. Wait though, you say they aren’t actually God’s words, but God’s word that is coded.

What about the other apostles and prophets, is the entire bible a mystery to decode according to you?

“we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom”,

It is the wisdom of God that is a mystery, until the one who is called to speak it speaks it, then to those who hear it the mystery is revealed.  To those that don’t hear it the wisdom of God remains a mystery, it remains hidden wisdom unto them. 

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ 5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is NOW REVEALED unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake. 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

TC, it is people who are BLINDED that don’t believe in the WORD that is written. Paul reveals clearly the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. I believe exactly that!!

THERE IS NOTHING TO DECODE, the TRUTH is GIVEN CLEARLY, one only has to apply God’s word with God’s word. OT with OT, NT with NT, and NT with OT. 

19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I DECLARE things that are right.

Jodi
    Participant

Isaiah 45:1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; 2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: 3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. 4 For Jacob my servant’s sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. 5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. 8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it. 9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts. 14 Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God. 15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour. 16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols. 17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. 18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else. 19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. 20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save. 21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. 22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. 24 Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. 25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus: 24 When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.

A man of the seed of David was raised up in righteousness, God directs all his ways, and ACCORDING to a PROMISE (God’s WORD that was WITH God even before He ALONE by HIMSELF created all things) God raised unto Israel a savior, Jesus. 

Luke 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC,

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things HARD TO BE UNDERSTOOD which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

YOU: you are wrong when you say one can just look at the plain scriptures and understand it without looking for the hidden meanings.

ME: If you are unlearned and unstable in scripture there are passages that would be difficult for you to understand. 

I have throughout the years found NT scriptures difficult to understand, but upon further reading of the Old Testament the understanding to those difficult passages was made COMPLETELY CLEAR, and it produced in me all the more faith that God’s word is true, and gave me confidence that the understanding of passages comes from knowing other passages.

I was unlearned but fortunately I was not unstable, as I knew that God’s word is understood THROUGH God’s word.

TC, what you want to declare as a hidden meaning in a passage, of which you say you have the Spirit of God to decode, is really you just being unlearned of God’s word elsewhere, and the result for you is your own destruction of God’s word and it’s true understanding. 

You teach hidden meanings saying you have received the power to decode those hidden meanings.

Gene and I teach God’s word and we explain all scriptures through the use of other scriptures, God’s word with God’s word. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC,

YOU:Me: God’s word is not understood by just looking at one verse or even the context of the paragraph but the whole context of the bible. It is revealing to those who see the connections and a mystery to those that don’t. You look at the word “mystery” in the context of mystery Babylon and think that mystery doesn’t also pertain to God’s word, not as the false religions but of the truth.

ME: Exactly “God’s word is not understood by just looking at one verse or even the context of the paragraph but the whole context of the bible”.

What you then say is totally screwed up and really seems to contradict what you first said.

19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I DECLARE things that are right.

Your doctrine is based on the premise that one needs to decode a passage as in it lies a mystery, and elsewhere there are more mysteries to decode, you believe you have found in your decoding that they connect with each other, which has given you the false idea that your decoding must therefore be the truth, then no doubt you feel empowerment that God has given you His Spirit with the ability to see the hidden mysteries you believe are otherwise not known.

However the TRUTH is that God has NOT SPOKEN IN SECRET, the TRUTH is that it is the prophets and the apostles who received God’s Spirit of wisdom and wrote down God’s word as God gave it to them, so that we would KNOW THE TRUTH. What they wrote is God’s declaration of things that are RIGHT, that the word given is spoken in righteousness, not in hidden meanings.

The prophets and apostles were not anointed with God’s Spirit to then give codes to preach, and then God would give His Spirit to those reading to then understand the codes.

The prophets and apostles were anointed to preach and write down God’s declared word that is right and righteous.

TC, Jesus spoke in parables but then he explained those parables to the disciples so that they would know the mysteries Jesus gave in parables, and Matthew wrote it down so that we would KNOW the mysteries Jesus spoke in parables.

Matthew 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them,Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 15 For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them. …..36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. 37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. 40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. 41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. 44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. 45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: 46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it. 47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: 48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. 49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord. 

Jesus had God’s Spirit rest upon him, AN ANOINTING so that he would PREACH the truth to his disciples, to the multitude he spoke in parables. We have it all recorded by the apostles, where we can read the Gospel of God. The Gospel of God is not written in code, God has declared that which is right and righteous. I believe in the Gospel that is given, YOU TC teach another Gospel, one you believe that you have decoded.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC,

1 These are also proverbs of Solomon, which the men ofHezekiah king of Judah copied out.
    2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out amatter.

King Solomon asked God for Wisdom, God had told him He would give him a gift of His Spirit of his choosing, and God was pleased that Solomon chose the wisdom of God. Solomon’s words are of God’s Wisdom, they aren’t words in codes, God revealed to Solomon His wisdom, if He hadn’t it would have been hidden from Solomon and therefore hidden from others, as they wouldn’t have been able to receive God’s wisdom through Solomon. 

Seriously TC, so are really trying to tell me that God gave Solomon Wisdom and then was instructed to write it down in code. So it is ALL CODE? Or is parts of it CODE and you have the Spirit of God to declare that which is of a CODE and that which is direct given Wisdom? What a mess, and it is this type of thinking as to why there are so many different doctrines out there that just speak lies.

Gene and I have shown you time and time again through scripture, how your decoding is false, it contradicts other passages, it makes other passages into direct lies. You don’t even discuss those passages that we give you that show how your decoding is absolutely false, that reveal how you are unlearned, and your decoding is to your own destruction.

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 520 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account