John 3 Born Again

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Truthcomber
    Participant

Zech 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the WORD of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my SPIRIT, saith the LORD of hosts.

Me: The Word of God is his spirit or himself expressed in Christ.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Gene, can you not see that the lamb is the expression of God and is God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber. …..the word was with God and  “is God” God is a Spirit, and  his words are Spirit, and if  his words are  “in” you,  he is also in you, just as he was in the “man”   Jesus.   Remember, ” I am “in” the Father and he is “in” me, that’s all done by the SPIRIT of God. That is how GOD,  “WHO IS SPIRIT”,  can be  “in” us.  remember    what Paul said?, ” your body is the temple of the “living God”.   Our bodies are considered temples that God himself who is spirit,  can live “in”,  it was God himself (first person) who Said through  Jesus’ mouth, “destory this temple and in three days I (God) shall raise “it” (that temple body) up”.  God the father has not intention for us to live without our bodies he gave us.

He did not say he would raise up Jesus’ spirit now did he?  It was Jesus’  “body” that was raised.

Haven’t you read this?, what Jsus said,  “the words I am telling you “are” spirit” and are life.  and again this,   ” the words I am telling are “not” my words”,  but the words of him that sent me.   

Preaching Jesus as a Spirit being is a Lie, preaching Jesus as a God is also a lie, preaching Jesus as GOD’S  word is also a lie, GOD AND HIS WORDS ARE ONE AND THE SAME BEING, JUST AS YOU AND YOUR WORDS ARE ONE AND THE SAME BEING.

Jesus’ own word originate from him, and are of his spirit, God the Fathers words originate from him and are spirit and  can indwell anyone he send his words to, yes anyone , just as he did all his prophets, and that includes Jesus also.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Luke 24:36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. 37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. 38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Me: This scripture does not mean that the Messiah would not translate back into a spirit like he was before God expressed himself in the flesh of the seed of David.

So back in his spiritual form he is God? So God has a body like a man, but can walk through walls?

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene,

Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Me: That should end it right here.  The Messiah is the Word of God in God and is his expression.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_hand_of_God
    The right hand of God (Dextera Domini “right hand of the Lord” in Latin) or God’s right hand may refer to the Bible and common speech as a metaphor for the omnipotence of God and as a motif in art.
    In the Bible, to be at the right side “is to be identified as being in the special place of honor”.[1] In Jesus’ The Sheep and the Goats, the sheep and goats are separated with the sheep on the right hand of God and the goats on the left hand.
    It is also a placement next to God in Heaven, in the traditional place of honor, mentioned in the New Testament as the place of Christ at Mark 16:19, Luke 22:69, Matthew 22:44 and 26:64, Acts 2:34 and 7:55, 1 Peter 3:22 and elsewhere. These uses reflect use of the phrase in the Old Testament, for example in Psalms 63:8 and 110:1.[2] The implications of this anthropomorphic phrasing have been discussed at length by theologians, including Saint Thomas Aquinas.[3]

God spoke to the people in the OT by his Word indirectly through his prophets. He spoke to the apostles through the Messiah. God speaks to us through his Son who is the Word of God. Sometimes the direct messenger is through an angel, as in the Book of Revelation, but nether-the-less it goes through the Messiah first.

Truthcomber
    Participant

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Me: The Messiah is the SPIRIT OF TRUTH. The Messiah or the humanity in God is led 100% by the holy spirit. The holy spirit (holy mind of God) and his human mind are one person and one spirit since the Messiah’s ascension into heaven.

Proclaimer
    Participant

EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON,

We are made in the image of God. An image cannot be the source. The source is God. The image is the Son of God. And we can be like the Son of God.

Truthcomber
    Participant

T8,

New American Standard Bible
    Col 1:18 He is THE image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

https://biblehub.com/interlinear/colossians/1-15.htm

Me: Christ is the expressed image of the invisible God, firstly spiritually and then to form.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Me: The NT church is in the image of Christ, not God directly.  The church is the firstborn, Christ as its head.

Rev 19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Me: The rest of the world will be in the image of the saints who are in the image of Christ who is the image of God.

Luke 19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds. 17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities. 18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds. 19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC,

YOU: The Messiah is the SPIRIT OF TRUTH. The Messiah or the humanity in God is led 100% by the holy spirit. The holy spirit (holy mind of God) and his human mind are one person and one spirit since the Messiah’s ascension into heaven.

ME: WHAT? Come again? The Holy Spirit and his human mind are one PERSON and one spirit, SINCE the Messiah’s ascension into heaven?

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 

SERIOUSLY TC, READ Revelation 1, so you may understand. STOP using your OWN IMAGINATION and speaking total falsehood, just completely making things up.

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. 3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein:..

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

TC The Spirit of TRUTH is our heavenly Father, but our Father is capable of giving/sharing HIS TRUTH to those who our Father has made capable to receive that truth, a dog no, a squirrel no, a lion no, a snake no, man YES, His holy angels YES. Those who our heavenly Father calls unto Him, rests His Spirit upon them are able to speak/give our heavenly Father’s TRUTH.

Our heavenly Father gave it to Jesus who in turn gave it to an angel who gave it to John. EXACTLY WHY Jesus said in John 16:He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

That which Jesus said was mine, was that which God gave to Jesus, the Spirit of Truth, IT IS PASSED ALONG, as it is something our God SHARES. God shared it to Jesus, Jesus gave it to an angel to give it to John who then shared it with the world by writing it down. All those WHO RECEIVE it have God in them and have the Spirit of Truth IN them, and because they share the truth they are ONE in that truth.  

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You come across like you are an authority on the word of God. In my opinion, you are a lot of smoke but no fire–a modern day Jezebel.   I and others have explained things to you many times but in vain. It is easy to understand if you have eyes to see, which you obviously don’t.

You: WHAT? Come again? The Holy Spirit and his human mind are one PERSON and one spirit, SINCE the Messiah’s ascension into heaven?

Me: Yes

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him…10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Heb 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the EXACT REPRESENTATION of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Wikipedia: “The right hand of God (Dextera Domini “right hand of the Lord” in Latin) or God’s right hand may refer to the Bible and common speech as a metaphor for the omnipotence of God and as a motif in art.”

Me: These words come from the human mind of Christ. The truth comes from the spirit mind of Christ, which is God in heaven and expressed in Messiah.

Col 2:9 (NASB) For in Him ALL the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form,

John 1:4 IN (the mind of God) HIM (Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Me: The darkness comprehended not the light, just like you don’t.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You: That which Jesus said was mine, was that which God gave to Jesus, the Spirit of Truth, IT IS PASSED ALONG, as it is something our God SHARES. God shared it to Jesus, Jesus gave it to an angel to give it to John who then shared it with the world by writing it down. All those WHO RECEIVE it have God in them and have the Spirit of Truth IN them, and because they share the truth they are ONE in that truth.

Me: Absolutely not.

John 16:14  He will glorify Me, for HE WILL TAKE OF MINE and will disclose it to you. 15 ALL THINGS that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

Me: ALL THINGS that the father has the son has. This means the Father does not share only some things, but both hold all the truth together as one. Why? Because they are the same person. There was no humanity in the mind of God. But there is now.

New Living Translation
    Matt 23:10 And don’t let anyone call you ‘Teacher,’ for you have only one teacher, the Messiah.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a SON is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting FATHER, The Prince of Peace.

Me: Jodi, explain this passage.

Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Me: Jodi, can you not see that the Father and the son are one and the same person? No, I guess you can’t. The father at this point is not just expressed as the mind of God in the mind of Christ but is actually in it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber. …..it is amazing how you can neglect hundreds of our written scriptures to form your own false teachings.  You completely neglect so much Jesus himself said clearly, like these scriptures.

“That they might know “you” the “only” true God,  and Jesus Christ who you have sent”.   Jesus knew he wasn’t that “true God” . 

Jesus who called himself the son of man over 80 times also said this also,  “the son of man can do “nothing of himself” , the Father who is “in” him “he” does the works.   

Paul tells that tells this,  “what?, know you not that “your body” is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is “in” you, which you have of God, and you are not not your own., for you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God “in” your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 

That applies to Jesus just like it does to us, who are of the firstfruits of God the Father also.

when Jesus said this, “tell them I am going to my father and your father, my God and your God,” he was not lying.

All false teachers try to make Jesus appear different then we are,  you are preaching a “Doctrine of Seperation” , and the  actual creator of that false teaching is SATAN THE DEVIL HIMSELF.

Truthcomber what Jodi has written is true, what you are saying  is not,  you are simply mingling scriptures and adding you own private  twist to them.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene,

We went through this before.  Just because we do not subscribe to your false doctrine does not mean we are not of the truth.  I show you all the scriptures.  You and Jodi just do not understand them because you are not of the spirit of God but of another spiirit.  You fail to separate the man in the Messiah from God in the Messiah.  You must be born of both who are two aspects of one or one person.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water AND of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene:

You:

John 17:3 “That they might know “you” the “only” true God, and Jesus Christ who you have sent”. Jesus knew he wasn’t that “true God”

Me:

John 14:7 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The only true God was expressed in the Messiah, and was in him.

John 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;…7
    If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life…23
    And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

Me: As mentioned above, God expressed himself fully in the spirit mind of Messiah.  You must separate the human mind in Christ and the spirit mind in Christ.

John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Truthcomber
    Participant

You: Paul tells that tells this, “what?, know you not that “your body” is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is “in” you, which you have of God, and you are not not your own., for you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God “in” your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.”
    That applies to Jesus just like it does to us, who are of the firstfruits of God the Father also.

Me:

1 Cor 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid…
    17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is ONE SPIRIT (ME: BODY OF CHRIST)…For ye (the church) are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body (the church), and in your SPIRIT which are God’s.

Me: This applies to the body of God which is the church.

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

1 Cor 15;37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain (the holy spirit).:

Me: We are not going to worship God  with our present individual physical bodies…be real

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene:

You: when Jesus said this, “tell them I am going to my father and your father, my God and your God,” he was not lying.

Me: 

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Me: The mind of God was fully expressed in the spirit mind of the Messiah.  The Messiah was sinless.  His spirit and human mind was expressed fully in the mind of God in heaven.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene:

You: Paul tells that tells this, “what?, know you not that “your body” is the temple (body reserved in heaven)  of the Holy Ghost which is “in” you, which you have of God, and you are not  your own., for you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God “in” your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.”

1 Cor 15;37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain (the holy spirit).:

1 Peter 1:10 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

1 Cor 2:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

John 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Me: We glorify God in our bodies reserved in heaven for us that form one building or temple.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber. ….not one thin you have said is said in our scriptures, that is why you simply have to add to everything  that is written you quote, and portray it as some “spiritual” understanding you poess, which is a complete lie.

Jesus is not now or ever was a spirit being,  he has “inherited” everything, just the exact same way we will, why?  let’s read it,  ” one in a certain place said, what is “man” (mankind) that you are so mindful of him (mankind)  that you should visit him, thou (God) has put “all things” under his (mankinds) feet, and in that he says “all things” are “under his (mankinds) feet there is “nothing”, that is not under his (mankinds) feet.  

You try to make it out to be all things are “only”  unders Jesus’ feet, but while he might be the first to poses all thing, we are also destined for the exact same inheritance.  Please try to notice this is speaking of mankind in a general sense, and is not spicific to a “single” person. 

We are hires and “joint hires “with Christ” of all of the woks of God the Fathers hands. 

Rom 8:16-17……….The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit, that we “are” the childern of God. 17 and if childern, then “heirs”; heirs of God, and “joint” heirs with Christ (the messiah) ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be “also glorified together”. 

You exclude  the Man Jesus from his fellow brothers and sisters,  exactly what all false christendom does.  As I have said you preach a Doctrine of Seperation,  we preach a Doctrine of oneness with our elder brother Jesus,  the first of us (mankind) to be raised from the dead.

Our Jesus and your Jesus is not the same Jesus,  you preach what the many preach that are in the “broad way” that leads to destruction, the one that,  “many go in threat thereof”. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC,

You leave out a lot and it has made you lost,

Psalms 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: 

2 Samuel 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son.

Luke 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

WHY is the son of David going to be called the Son of the Highest? …ACCORDING to God’s Spirit.

John 1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

What is that Spirit boding upon him called?..AN ANOINTING. By Jesus receiving the Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, Knowledge and Fear of the LORD without measure, Jesus is SENT out, TO preach the Gospel and declare that he is the man of prophecy who fulfills God’s Gospel.

Acts 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having RECEIVED of the Father the PROMISE of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Isaiah 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. 2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. 3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure MERCIES of David. 4 Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people. 5 Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.

Acts 13:32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, 33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. 34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

Back to Isaiah 55,

10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Jesus is the WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE because our One True God was MINDFUL OF this human, our God visited this human, where God would not allow him to fail, God would direct all his ways. Jesus received God’s Spirit without measure, it was a calling to righteousness for him to be a LIGHT.

In Jesus we see God’s promises are TRUE. In Jesus we see that God is all powerful and that which God has spoken is sure to come forth. As God was ALL in Jesus He has promised to be ALL in ALL, why the Son of God IS the firstborn of many brethren. Why those that are led by God’s Spirit are the Sons of God, and the Spirit bears witness with our spirit that we are Sons of God.

Isaiah 9:1 Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations. 2 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

Matthew 4:13 And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim: 14 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, 15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles; 16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up. 17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say,Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

JESUS was a LIGHT because the Spirit had descended upon him like a dove. He left the Jordan being filled with the Holy Spirit being led by God’s Spirit where he would not fail.

TC, FACT Jesus went up to be baptized he said to fulfill all righteousness. Upon being baptized the Spirit descended upon him and it is said he left the Jordan being FILLED with the Holy Spirit and being led by that Spirit.

This fulfills God’s word that God had spoken, it made God’s word true in the flesh of Jesus. This light as John 1 tells us came to his own, but his own did not receive him, that too was of direct prophecy.

Isaiah 42: 5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

That which was God’s WORD came forth, Jesus came unto the people directly as God had said He would. That which God had declared before the world was.  God’s word came down from heaven and became true in the flesh of Jesus and Jesus was sent COMING from God, not of this world, but he came directly from the will of our God in heaven.

The works that Jesus did were works according to God’s will, all the signs and miracles Jesus did were because God was with him, so the works of Jesus we are to see as the works of God. By seeing these works and believing they were of God, through Jesus we see God.

That which Jesus spoke were not his own words but were God’s words, hearing Jesus thus meant you were hearing God.

Jesus being obedient to the cross was according to Jesus following God’s will, God’s command, so that Jesus would fulfill that which was of God’s word spoken to the prophets, a fulfillment that equated to our sins being wiped clean. This makes God’s word that He is our only savior true, for without God JESUS is NOTHING, as Jesus rightfully said that he could do nothing of himself. 

TC, Jesus and God are ONE because the human spirit of Jesus follows the Spirit of God. Jesus is ONE with God because Jesus follows the will of God. Jesus is able to follow the will of God without failing because God taught Jesus through His Spirit, and the INFLUENCE of God’s Spirit when God calls you is more powerful than the influence of the world.

Through that same Spirit God calls us to believe in the truth.

John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Colossians 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

We are to have FAITH in the operation of God, what God accomplished in the man Jesus.

Jesus told us to SEEK God’s Kingdom and God’s righteousness and all will be added to us. We are to desire that which Jesus received. We are to desire to be an heir of God a joint heir with Christ.

TC, before God made the world He declared the End from the beginning. He declared that He made the earth and man not in vein but for it to be inhabited. He declared a promise of eternal life unto mankind. He declared that He made HUMANS in His own image. He declared a New heaven and earth where all FLESH would worship Him, follow all His ways. He declared that He would be ALL IN ALL. Jesus is a NEW MAN, a Second Adam (HUMAN), and it is spoken in God’s Word that when this Son of Man returns, those that are his, will see him as he is for we shall be as he is. 

Paul and the prophet Isaiah tells it to us clearly,

Jesus is a Son of God according to the Spirit. The Spirit is a witness to our spirit that we are Sons of God. Those who are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God. God had promised that He would raise up a man to righteousness and direct all his ways, which means that this man would be fully led by God’s Spirit, and thus be a Son of God. God was ALL in him, and God has promised that He will be all in all. We are to be made in the image of God’s Son, that Son is defined as the Firstborn of the dead. Paul said that the one who shed his blood is the image of the invisible God. We are to be heirs of God joint heirs with Christ. If we are made in the image of the Son then we are made also in the image of God.

How perfect since from the beginning God said that He made man in His own image. How perfect since God declared the END from the beginning!! We are all ONE through God’s Spirit, by God teaching us and directing all our ways we will live with eternal life and be righteous as God is righteous. 

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 520 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account