John 3 Born Again

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber. …..You have the comming of  our lord (adoni) mixed up with the comming of the  LORD (adonai,  the almighty God.  There are two comming Truthcomber.   Most of revelations deals with the time at the end of the thousand year reign of Jesus and the Saint’s.  Go read what I wrote on,  Revelation 17:10  Explained, may that will add some light . Jesus’ comming will be a sudden event,  just as he said,  the only thing that will shortly befor he returns he explained in

Luk 21:25 , clearly shows us it is a celestial event that happens just prior to the return of Jesus. “the powers of heaven being shaken” (gravitional pulls)  , that is saying something is going to cause the GRAVATONAL pulls between the planets to shake, causing giant tisamoies  as the earth wobbles through it’s orbit.  That is why it says there will be  a perplexity of nations, and the seas and waves roaring.  It will definitely be a CELESTIAL EVENT.

I do not believe scripture counterdicts itself, I belive it’s our lack of understanding them properly that causes the problems.

Peace and love to you and yours. …………gene

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi Gene and All,

The Father is here on earth when there will be a new heaven and earth, , not any sooner

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son…25 Son of God27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Me: The son of God is the son of man. All judgment is given to him.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. 25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and NOW IS, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Me: The saints of the NT testament church are judged first in this present age from Pentecost in Acts 2 forward until the Messiah’s return. Those dead were brought to life. Those that live after Pentecost will never die if they endure to the end of their physical lives.

2 Cor 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day (me: time) of salvation.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:

Me: Salvation is now for the NT church.

John 5:25  Marvel not at this: for the hour (me:time) is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,…

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before GOD; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Me: The rest of the dead, including those of the present day church that did not endure unto the end of their physical lives, will be judged at the end of the millennium. Salvation is for the rest of mankind after the millennium. Notice that the Messiah is God in the preceding verse because God’ is fully in him here on earth.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

Matt 6:9 … “Our Father which art in heaven”…

Me: Most of the book of revelation deals with the events that lead up to our heavenly Father being with men in Rev 21. Prior to that, God’s mind was projected into the Messiah from heaven.

Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. ..22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Me: The mind of God will no longer be projected from heaven but here on earth directly in the Messiah.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Me: The Word and God are one. The expression of God (the Word) and God are one.

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men…14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Me: The full expression of God is now the man Christ.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning TC and ALL,

YOU:

God expresses himself wholly in Christ.

Col 2:8 (NASB)…rather than according to Christ. 9 For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form,

Isa 43:11 (NASB) I, even I, am the LORD, And there is no savior besides Me.

Romans 8:26  Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the MIND OF THE SPIRIT because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The mind of the spirit is the mind of the holy spirit which is the mind of God. The human mind in that same spirit is of the son of man. Notice “Spirit itself maketh intercession for us”. Together, they are one mind. Who is in that spirit?

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

It is the human mind of Christ. He is the human mind of the holy spirit and thus the mediator that makes intercession for us. God in the OT expressed himself in in theophanies and christophanies. His presence was in them. Thus they were holy and God. No one has heard or seen God at any time except through the Word of God.

ME:

Colossians 2:5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ. 6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: 7 Rooted and built up in him, and established in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: 11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Isaiah 11: 1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; 3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: 4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. 5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

First point, as Isaiah tells us in chapter 45 and 61, that the Spirit coming to rest upon the man of the offspring of Jesse was an ANOINTING, a calling to righteousness where God was directing all his ways for to send him out into the world to declare God and His coming kingdom. He was sent out being taught by God learning obedience, by his suffering he was made perfect becoming our source for eternal salvation, for by his death he made us clean of our sins, and as a Son of Man called to righteousness God has appointed him to judge the quick and the dead.

Second point, Jesus our Anointed could do nothing of himself, it was all God’s Spirit resting upon him, and by that Spirit upon this man we are saved and we are likewise judged.

Third, In Christ, the man God rested His Spirit upon, AN ANOINTING, does God’s Spirit rest in full. There is only One True God who dwells in righteousness and power, and because of Him, by His determinate counsel and foreknowledge, God made a man perfect and had him die for our sins. Jesus is our savior BECAUSE of our One True God, without God Jesus is NOTHING, without God we are not saved. There is no other God that exists that could have brought forth a man to save us from our sins.

Romans 8:8 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Fourth point, “where in also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God

God calls us to FAITH, to have faith in the operation of God, which was that He perfected a man and raised him from the dead. If we believe in the power of God’s Spirit, in the operation of God, in what His Spirit can accomplish in a man and desire that same accomplishment in us, we too shall be perfected, as we are promised that when Jesus returns we shall see him as he is for we will be as he is. We are to SEE Jesus as the firstborn of many. We are to see Jesus as God’s Son according to the Spirit by his resurrection from the dead, God’s Son as the firstborn of the dead. We are to desire that God will also direct ALL our ways, that God will be ALL IN us as He is ALL IN Jesus.

TC, Jesus says that he does all things through seeing what the Father does, through being taught by God. God directs all of Jesus’s ways, as Jesus walks he walks with God’s Spirit teaching his spirit, giving his spirit direction, keeping his spirit on a path of righteousness. God will never leave, He shall never remove His Spirit.

Paul says that the Spirit bears witness to our spirit that we are Sons of God. God predestined, called brothers and sisters to be made into the image of His Son, the image of the firstborn of the dead, a man raised in glory, incorruptible with power. The Spirit bears witness to the human spirit of Jesus that Jesus is a Son of God. For also Paul says, those that are LED by the Spirit are the Sons of God.

God called Jesus to righteousness to teach him so that Jesus could lead us. God calls us to have faith in His Anointed One, for by following him we are following God. Jesus teaches us that man cannot live by bread alone, we are to live by every word that proceeds out of God’s mouth.  Jesus was teaching us that he is our example of what God’s Spirit can accomplish in a man.

1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 7 Where unto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

TC God through His Spirit calls people to the TRUTH to have FAITH and believe in how they are saved.

Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus: 24 When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.

We are saved according to God resting His Spirit upon a man, AN ANOINTING, and then he was SENT, being fully led by God’s Spirit, having the fullness therein, a human spirit being fully taught by God he was not able to fail, God holding his hand and keeping him, he was a Son of God. This Son was sent to learn obedience and die on the cross being a ransom for all.

By God’s Spirit calling us into FAITH in this truth it is a witness to our spirit that we are also Sons of God.

1 Corinthians 2:13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words.

Acts 6:1 In those days when the number of disciples was increasing, the Hellenistic Jews among them complained against the Hebraic Jews because their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution of food. 2 So the Twelve gathered all the disciples together and said, “It would not be right for us to neglect the ministry of the word of God in order to wait on tables. 3 Brothers and sisters, choose seven men from among you who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will turn this responsibility over to them

Ephesians 1:17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.

Colossians 1:9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives,

1 Corinthians 1:21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

1 Corinthians 2:5 so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.6 We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love him— 10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words. 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, 16 for, “Who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?”But we have the mind of Christ.

The MIND of Christ, it the MIND of a man who God gave the Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, Knowledge and Fear of the LORD to.

We just ready how God gave men His Spirit of Wisdom so they could know what has been freely given to them, which that which has been given to them is life through The Anointed Man Jesus.

1 Corinthians 12:6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work. 7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.

The Spirit was ALL in Jesus, why he was a prophet, a healer, he performed signs and miracles, he received Wisdom and knowledge. These men received the same Spirit but by measure. Jesus was anointed TO preach God, declare His kingdom, declare that God was in him and he could do nothing himself, he was anointed to be obedient going to the cross to pay penalty for our sins. These men were anointed TO preach Jesus, how God was in Jesus, how God saved the world through him, how we are to be as Jesus is, heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ.

TC what you say does not make sense to me.

God created heaven and earth and man, He gave man the breath of life and the spirit to walk therein. We are unlike all the creatures that God had made, as God made the human spirit capable of being taught by Him, to know Him and to follow His ways, to live in His image. Jesus received all the fruits of God’s Spirit and it was a calling to righteousness, his human spirit was taught by God having God direct all his was, and thus he was fully led by God and thus he was a Son of God.

Paul makes it very clear in what he says, we are to be made into the image of God’s Son and that image is the firstborn of the dead of many brothers and sisters. Paul says that the Spirit is a witness to our spirit that we are Sons of God. Jesus is said to be David’s son, and God’s Son according to the Spirit by the resurrection of the dead. Paul says that those who are LED by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God. The son of Jesse, the Son of David God had promised that He would direct all his ways, he would be fully led by God’s Spirit. Thus the Spirit of God bares witness to the HUMAN spirit of Jesus that he is a Son of God. 

The Spirit of God calls us to have FAITH in God and what He accomplished in the man Jesus, when God called him to righteousness directing all His ways.

God tells us that when He made heaven and earth and man He did so NOT in vein, He did it to be inhabited. His promise was eternal life for man. Jesus is the man who God perfected and raised from the dead as the firstborn of many, God is all in him and he has eternal life. God’s desire is for Him to be ALL IN each one of us, so that we may inhabit the earth for all eternity along with our brother Jesus.

7 No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us…23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body …28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 

There was no one of a kind anointed son before the world was. There was God’s PURPOSE for making man, He did not do so in VEIN but for man to inhabit the earth for eternity, why He promised mankind eternal life before the world was. His purpose was IN His Son WHO IS David’s son and is God’s Son according to the Spirit by his resurrection from the dead, a Son whose image we are to be made in according to him being the firstborn of the dead.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi…..AMEN, you have nailed it again sis. These people are not taking the word of God seriously or they would be reading and studying  those scriptures you are directly quoting, instead of just washing over them without even commiting on them, treating them as if they don’t even exist in their bibles.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Jodi
    Participant

HI TC and All,

John 5  22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. 25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were DEAD in trespasses and sins;… 4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

TC, the DEAD that Jesus was speaking of is the same as to what Paul was speaking of. By our sins we were all seen as DEAD, but through Christ who paid the penalty for our sins we are seen as alive together with Christ. By our faith when Christ returns we are promised to see him as he is for we shall be as he is.

You have many scriptures TC that tell you directly that no one has yet received the promise of eternal life. You are told many times how the promise is given when Christ returns. Those hearing the words of Jesus from then and until the time of his coming, HEAR how they were DEAD because of their sins, and they now know that they are considered alive through his sacrifice as their sins are paid for and those sins no longer equate to what would have been an eternal death.  

26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. 30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

What Jesus goes on to say is exactly what I was just talking about. Those that have done good, those considered righteous by their faith will be resurrected into eternal life when he returns.

Without Jesus dying on the cross and paying for our sins we are all seen as being DEAD. But through Christ we are all justified and no longer seen as DEAD, and those who have actually died in Christ are not considered dead, but are referred to as being ASLEEP, because they have been promised to WAKE into eternal life.  

1 Corinthians 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

Then we are told,

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.

TC Christ BECAME the firstfruits of them that slept, he was the first to rise from the dead, ALL those that are his are raised AT HIS COMING.

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 

Paul is asleep, David is alseep, they are dead, its considered sleep because they are guaranteed through their faith in the Gospel to receive the promise of eternal life.

Abraham, Noah, Enoch…etc all likewise are asleep/dead.

Hebrews 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: 40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

The ORDER is given, all those who had faith all receive the promise together when Christ returns.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC,

I am reading your other posts, after my response I gave to a post of yours prior.

I am kind of understanding what you are saying. To me it doesn’t sound all wrong in some parts, but other parts it does, as I find some of it is against scriptures.

YOU: The Messiah would transform into a spirit—the holy spirit with the human heart of man in it.

ME: This is a perfect example of me losing you.

The flesh of Jesus was not allowed to see decay, God raised him INCORRUPTIBLE in glory and in power.

He is the Son of Man sitting at God’s right hand.

He is the firstborn of the dead.

There is no scripture that says that he was changed into a spirit after he was raised from the dead.

As you have invented that he transformed into a spirit, you likewise have invented what occurred at Pentecost, both of these inventions speak against direct scriptures. The Spirit came upon men to make them apostles, prophets, healers, and then they DIED and they sleep the sleep of death until Christ returns and they receive the promise according to the apostle Paul’s direct words.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi,  they are not of the truth or they could easely see what you have written is the apsolute truth.  They will not commit on any of what you or I have written, but will just ignore it, and go on in their own stubborn and blind ways. They are all like  the blind in a ditch grouping at the walls, striving to see the truth but never comming to it. If they were of the truth they would apsolute love the truth you and I have written to them. Stay strong you are the biggest light here, and proves the saying of Jesus, “to him that has shall more be given”. Your just getting better and better.  But unto them,  “he that has not, even  what he has shall be taken away”. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Yes stubborn and blind. They distract people away from the true Gospel declaring their own gospel, giving their own understanding to certain passages instead of applying God’s word to God’s word.

Reading a chapter or a few chapters and discussing what God’s word is saying is too much to ask.

So much truth is given by the prophets, and post after post they do not acknowledge God’s word spoken thereof. If they did they would know their doctrine is untrue.

Isaiah 45:4 For Jacob my servant’s sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

God renamed Jacob ISRAEL, which means GOD PREVAILS!

5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
    6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
    7 I form the light, and create darkness:I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
    9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
    10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
    11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons,and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
    12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
    13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.
    14 Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.
    15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.
    16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.
    17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
    18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.
    19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
    20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image,and pray unto a god that cannot save.
    21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
    22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
    23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness,and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
    24 Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
    25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

CLEARLY GIVEN,

God HIMSELF that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited”

I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.”

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, THE WORD is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.”

who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.”

In the beginning was God’s word, HIS WORD that He spoke. From the beginning our God was to save, that was His words. He knew Israel before He formed Israel, He named Israel after himself, God PREVAILS. That which God spoke from the beginning would come true. He did not make the earth and mankind in vein, but for it to be inhabited by righteous people following all the ways of God for all eternity.

“Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
    In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.”

God had promised that from anointing one from Abraham’s seed all nations would be blessed. Jesus was set apart/anointed to follow all of God’s ways so that he would be a lamb without spot or blemish. He was called to righteousness to fulfill God’s promises, the oaths that God declared before the world was.

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

The ONE called to righteousness is of the offspring of Jesse. This man didn’t pre-exist as the word of God who then went to make earth and man for himself. We are directly given that this man was IN God’s WORD from the beginning. God’s word is righteousness, God is righteousness, God calls a man to righteousness, that was God’s word that was to come true that He declared from the beginning.

God is righteousness and LIGHT

God’s word is righteousness and LIGHT

God called a man to righteousness for to be a LIGHT, THIS was God’s WORD from the beginning.

God’s WORD is WITH Him, it is IN him and it is OF him. He shared His word that HE declared from the beginning WITH the prophets, and then this WORD became true in the flesh of Jesus, a man called to righteousness for to be a LIGHT. Just as was prophesied this LIGHT came to his own but they did not accept him. This LIGHT did not come until AFTER the baptism John preached. Jesus went to the river Jordan he said to fulfill all righteousness, to fulfill not his words, but God’s WORD that had been WITH God before the world was. John baptized him and he was a witness to the Spirit descending upon Jesus like a dove. He was sent out as a LIGHT and the people beheld his glory, as God’s Son FILLED with grace and truth, just as God’s WORD had been spoken to the prophets, a man having God’s Spirit rest upon him, an anointing, a calling to righteousness where God directs all his ways. THOSE WHO ARE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD ARE THE SONS OF GOD!! Jesus a son of David, made a Son of God ACCORDING to the Spirit. We declare that Jesus is the Son of God ACCORDING to him being the firstborn of the dead, a Son according to the Spirit and power by his resurrection. The Spirit is a witness to our spirit as well that we too are Sons of God, made into the image of God’s Son, the firstborn of the dead of many brethren.

Why is it so hard for people to understand the direct scriptures that are given! God declared the END from the beginning, the END is man with eternal life, exactly what was God’s WORD before He made all things. God said He made HUMANS in His own image. The man that was raised from the dead in glory, in power, incorruptible was raised a firstborn, a new man, a Second Adam, a man in God’s image with eternal life. As we bore the image of the first Adam we shall bare the image of the second, being a Son of God according to God’s Spirit, a Son according to God directing all our ways where we never fail, therefore there is no more sin and death.

Jesus condemned sin in the flesh, he is proof that a HUMAN through God’s Spirit has power even over his weakness. Jesus OVERCAME, he had more FAITH in God than in the world, than in his own will, he was able to deny temptation aroused by his weak mortal flesh. He proved his FAITH by not using God’s powers bestowed upon him for his own will, he proved his FAITH in God by his obedience going to the cross.

Adam and Eve didn’t have weak flesh, and they certainly did not have faith either. They had a human spirit untaught by God, that was ignorant of God. They were deaf and blind of God like that of a serpent. Through God making us weak mortals having to serve our flesh in order to live, He could make known His powerful Spirit, that He is the true source of knowledge and life. Because of our weakness and mortality, He could draw us to desire Him and the LIFE that He can give. He could call us to Him and because of our weakness we would be drawn to His power and truth, we would desire His Spirit and the wisdom, understanding, and knowledge thereof.

Why Jesus says, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” By Jesus we see in a man God’s righteousness, we believe in a man being in God’s kingdom, and we want to follow Jesus and be where he is. Jesus teaches us that a man can do nothing of himself, wisdom and knowledge comes from God and it is a Tree of Life unto us. Adam and Eve attempted to gain knowledge without God, they turned and walked their own way eating from a different tree and it brought forth death.

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Proverbs 3:18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her. 19 The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. 20 By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew. 21 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion: 22 So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck. 23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.

Jesus, the son of Jesse, was given God’s Spirit of Wisdom and was led by it, and to him it was a Tree of Life, it led him in a path of righteousness worthy to obtain eternal life. Jesus asks us to seek God’s righteousness, to seek that which is a Tree of Life, God’s Spirit of Wisdom. Those that are led by God’s Spirit are the Sons of God. The Spirit is a witness to our spirit that we are children of God.

God made humans and gave them a spirit to walk therein. God made our human spirit capable of being taught by God, taking in His Wisdom into our hearts and minds and living by it through our hearts and minds. Jesus didn’t become a spirit, Jesus became a man made perfect through LEARNING obedience to following God’s Wisdom. He is a man with a human spirit that is ONE with God’s Spirit, his human spirit follows God perfectly, walking in the exact way that God purposed us to walk when He created us.

BELIEVE that GOD DID MAKE HUMANS in His OWN IMAGE, this means that He set us apart from all other living creatures on earth that He created. He created us knowing that He could teach us His ways, He gave us a spirit capable of learning from Him and being like He is, righteous. When He made man in His own image, He was making man in His knowledge of Jesus, who He would call to righteousness, who He would direct all His ways, who He would rest His Spirit upon in fullness so that he could be taught by God and learn obedience unto perfection and thus be deserving of eternal life. BELIEVE that Jesus IS the firstborn of the dead of many brethren, that he IS the MAN who God made into His own image, and believe that Jesus is the first of many, where God will be ALL IN ALL, where our human spirits exist in the image of God. Believe that this was God’s word from the beginning, that this was the END that He declared from the beginning. God making man in His image, was the END that He had declared from the beginning. 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi,  you just keep nailing it sis.  I wonder if you ever thought of writing this all out in a book form, and having it published, even if these here don’t read it and  consider all the sound truth your writing, just shake the dust off you feet because others would, especially those who have the spirit of truth in them and those who God is calling,  it would really encourage and comfort and edify the body of Christ.

I would be willing to help  with the publishing costs.  Check into it and let me know in a private email.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only (me:: monogenous—unique or one of a kind) Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Heb 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Me: Christ is THE son of God. Christians are not the son of God but sons of God indirectly through Christ. We become the sons of God through adoption through Christ and because of Christ and not of ourselves. Therefore, we can never become the sons of God like Christ was and is, and we can never become Gods like Christ is God because God is fully expressed in him. In turn God is expressed in us through Christ, in us humans through the humanity of Christ, not directly by God himself.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

Heb 5:5 (NASB) So also Christ did not glorify Himself so as to become a high priest, but He who said to Him,
    “You are My Son,
    Today I have begotten (me: born) You”;

Me: Now the Father had been talking to Christ always begotten and born and having spent thirty plus years here on earth.

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Me: Christ is the beginning of the end of the old creation.

Psalms 2:6 (NKJV) “But as for Me, I have installed My King
    Upon Zion, My holy mountain.”
    7 “I will surely tell of the decree of the Lord:
    He said to Me, ‘You are My Son,
    Today I have begotten (me: born) You.

Me: Christ was never fully the son of God until after his resurrection and glorification.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. 29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was BORN AFTER THE SPIRIT, even so it is now.

Me: So how was Isaac born of the spirit when there was no Son of God yet.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water AND of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Me: We must be born again of the water (human heart of the Messiah) and the spirit (mind and heart of the Father).

Adam had two aspects to his one human mind, intellectual and spiritual. When he had eaten of the forbidden fruit, the spirit aspect of his human mind had died This is the aspect where humanity can relate to God. So, death of this aspect was passed on to all men. For example:

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead (me: dead of the human relationship with God) bury their dead (dead of the human relationship with God and physical death).

Me: Everyone sins because of the death of this human relationship with God.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death (me: death of the human relationship with God) passed upon all men, (me: eph ho of on the basis of which) all have sinned:

Click on the three links below:

https://biblehub.com/interlinear/romans/5-12.htm

https://biblehub.com/greek/1909.htm

https://biblehub.com/greek/3739.htm

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Me: So we die physically because of sin because we sin because the dead nature of a human personal relationship with God was passed on by Adam.

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly (me:soul) shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet ______; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.).

Me: Christ’s humanity was not fully integrated with the holy spirit at this point until after his resurrection and glorification. So, we must be born of the new Adam, the new man. This is the water in John 3:5. This is of the new spirit heart or seed of the new man–of the human heart. This is in addition to the holy spirit and is in the holy spirit

Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber. ……we are not sons of God “indrectly” as you false claim, we are son of God directly in  the same way  Jesus was and is, by the indwelling of the SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD IN US, or haven’t you ever read this.

1 John 3:9-10…..whosoever is born of God does not commit sin  because “his” (Gods) seed remained in him: and he cannot sin because he is born “of” God.   also read

1 John 3:1-2.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Hi Jodi,

Me: I am only going to respond to what I have not discussed with you before unless I feel I can put new light on the “son of man”,

You: 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us…23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body …28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Me: Yes, the son of Man is a man and was not in existence prior to being born in Bethlehem. But he is not a man like the first Adam was. He is the new man, the new Adam whom all of mankind are predestine be become descendants of, some now but the majority at his return. So, mankind will not inherit a body like the first Adam, but of the second one. We will have a new human heart like the second Adam, not like the first. We become the sons of God indirectly through the second, through the heart and not the flesh, and then a body like his at his return. We are redeemed from our bodies, not our bodies being redeemed.

New International Version
    Rom 7:24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me FROM this body that is subject to death?
    https://biblehub.com/greek/1537.htm

Me: This verse is pertaining to our individual bodies

If you click on the link below, you will see “the redemption of “THE” body and not “our” bodies. This verse, I believe, is addressing the body of the church as a whole, and not our physical bodies.

Young’s Literal Translation
    Romans 8:23 And not only so, but also we ourselves, having the first-fruit of the Spirit, we also ourselves in ourselves do groan, adoption expecting — the redemption of our body (me: body, not bodies);
    https://biblehub.com/interlinear/romans/8-23.htm

Me: This verse is pertaining to the redemption of the church or body of Christ. If you look at the Greek text in the above link, you will find “the body” singular and not “our bodies” plural.

Christ is the human expression of God himself which all of mankind will become. Prior to this, God was expressed in theopanies and christophanies. This expression is “the Word of God”, for no one has heard or seen God at any time.

1 Cor 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 14 For the body is not one member, but many.

Me: The body of Christ will not appear as for Christ only and then his church, but for all the members together as one body TOGETHER.

1 Thes 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise (me:appear) first:

https://biblehub.com/greek/450.htm
    to arise, appear, stand forth; of kings, prophets, priests, leaders of insurgents: Acts 5:36; Acts 7:18. middle, Romans 15:12; Hebrews 7:11, 15. of those about to enter into conversation or dispute with anyone, Luke 10:25; Acts 6:9; or to undertake some business, Acts 5:6; or to attempt something against others, Acts 5:17. Hence, ἀναστῆναι ἐπί τινα to rise up against anyone: Mark 3:26 (עַל קוּם). (Synonym: see ἐγείρω, at the end Compare: ἐπανίστημι, ἐξανίστημι.)

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Me: The body of Christ appears as one and at the same time when Christ returns and receives his glorified body..

Col 2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

Me: The dead in Christ in 1 Thes 4:16 are those that have crucified the flesh, for the present body is dead.

John 11;25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead (me: OT saints before Pentecost in Acs 2) , yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

2 Cor 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Me: The Messiah would transform into a spirit—the holy spirit with the human heart of man in it.

You: This is a perfect example of me losing you.

Me:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God.
    3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Me: This verse says “in the beginning”, not “before the beginning” of creation. The expression of God in God or the Word was expressed from the beginning in all of his creation.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Me: God is spirit. The Word which is his expression is likewise spirit. Thus the glory that the Word had with God is that of a spirit expression. The Word returned to God as a spirit expression with the heart of a man in it. The Word was in God from eternity but was expressed before the creation.

2 Cor 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber. …..no scripture say Jesus was “transformed” into a spirit being. Even Jesus  ” after his resurection”  said this, “a spirit does not have flesh and bone as you see I have”  .

God the Father said this,

Eze 11:19…….”and I will give them one heart, and I will put a “new spirit ” within you: and I will take the stony heart out of “your flesh”, and will give them  an heart of “flesh”.  

Rom 8:23…..”and not only they, but ourselves also groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption,  to wittness the redemption of ” our body”. 

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene, be real

Luke 24:36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. 37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. 38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Me: This scripture does not mean that the Messiah would not translate back into a spirit like he was before God expressed himself in the flesh of the seed of David.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was WITH God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Me: This verse says “in the beginning, not “before the beginning” of creation. The expression of God or the Word was expressed from the beginning in all of his creation.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Me: God is spirit. The Word which is his expression is likewise spirit. Thus the glory that the Word had with God is that of a spirit expression. The Word returned to God as a spirit expression with the heart of a man in it. The Word was in God from eternity but was expressed before the creation.

2 Cor 3:17 Now the Lord is that SPIRIT: and where the SPIRIT of the Lord is, there is liberty.

1 Cor 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening SPIRIT

Me: Can you not see spirit in all these verses after the ascension of the Messiah into heaven?  Nowhere do you find “flesh and bones” referring to God after this.  Yes, in Luke 24:36-39 the apostles seen Christ appear suddenly in the midst of them.  They didn’t think a flesh and blood man could do this.  But he also had transfigured himself in Matt 17: 1-13.  I am sure he appeared with skin and hair and teeth also.  These are not mentioned but you have to assume he did because right in the next verse he said “Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I MYSELF: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have”.  Now “I MYSELF’ must refer to all of him, including his blood.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 520 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account