JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 19,421 through 19,440 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca. …KERWIN, as well as NECK, has given you some solid answers, but you are not here for any truth, but to push your false versions of scriptures, FORCING THE TEXT to say what in fact they do not say, quoting them, but not understanding them. Your words do not carry the sound of the truth and those who are of the truth know the sound of truth, you simply can’t decieve them no matter how hard you try. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

terraricca
    Participant

G/N/K

anyone can tell me what is THE HOLY SPIRIT OF TRUTH ” for you seem to use it quit often, but don’t seem to know anything about of who or what it is ? so tell me /us

if you don’t know why are you using something that you don’t know anything about it ,not wise for you killing it with your opinions

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

You are flooding the site with your question

but the answers will be found on your knees.

Ed J
    Participant

G/N/K

anyone can tell me what is THE HOLY SPIRIT OF TRUTH ”

Pierre,

Pierre,

Pierre,

This is now the SIXTH thread you asked this same question.
    Pierre try to be respectful to the topic of each thread OK?

Do I need to complain to T8 about this?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Jesus was not the logos.

Jesus Christ is.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever.

terraricca
    Participant

ED

THE HOLY SPIRIT OF TRUTH Incompasses all topics ,in fact it has to do with all what we believed to be true in the scriptures ,

kerwin
    Participant

Terrartica,

K

you don’t know the scriptures in truth ,so how can you understand anything in it

I am pointing out that your teachings are based on false assumptions and and misunderstandings.

I know the words of Genesis and neither Jesus or the Christ is mentioned in it.

The closest you have is the Spirit which God later gave to Jesus and as Jesus not possesses it, it is called the Spirit of Christ. The Spirit was with God in the beginning.

The word of God is also there and it is intimate with the Spirit for Jesus teaches us the Spirit not only does was God commands but also it teaches us God’s word by writing it on our minds and hearts. The word of God is Spiritual just as God is Spiritual.

John claims that same word that was there in Genesis was made human. Paul labels it the Son because of its relationship with God and speaks of a time before it became human. He also included a time when it became human. The word God spoke during creation has now become human.

The teaching that the word that comes out of Gods mouth if the Son of God, the same word he created all things that have created through, is a teaching that can be proven to be over 2000 years old. The only things that preexists Jesus’ conception are the word that comes out of God’s mouth and the Spirit.

You have erred in confusing the word that comes out of God’s mouth with the human God has chosen it to be made. Will you admit your err and seek to correct it?

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

you say;The closest you have is the Spirit which God later gave to Jesus and as Jesus not possesses it, it is called the Spirit of Christ The Spirit was with God in the beginning.

=======================================================================

what you say in this sentence does not appear in scriptures ,none in fact is theach by the apostles ,SO YOU HAVE INCLUDED YOUR VIEW INTO THE SCRIPTURES AND SO DON’T HAVE THE TRUTH ,THIS IS THE TRUTH

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

I am sorry I made a miss key.

you say;The closest you have is the Spirit which God later gave to Jesus and as Jesus not possesses it, it is called the Spirit of Christ The Spirit was with God in the beginning.

What I meant to type is “The closest you have is the Spirit which God later gave to Jesus and as Jesus now possesses it, it is called the Spirit of Christ. The Spirit was with God in the beginning.”

The corrected form is written in written in Scripture.

Matthew 12:18Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

“I shall” means God will do this in the future.
    “my spirit upon him” tells us what he will do in the future; which is that he will the spirit of God upon Jesus.

Jesus now has the Spirit of God; which is to say it his by possession.

Here is an example:

Genesis 17:8Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Genesis 14:22Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the Lord, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

The Land of the children of Israel is also the Land of God because he gave it to them to posses.

The Spirit is in the beginning just as it is testified.

Genesis 1:2Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

you have to study more and with more applied truth ,for the scriptures themselves will answer all questions that you can throw at it ,believe me that I know for sure ,

but you have to live the truth if not you will get your own reflection ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

So you do have all the answers??

You think so because you define as truth what you believe in.

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

It is true that I have more to learn and that I am still learning to put what I have learned into action.

I share what I have learned, am seeking to learn, and hope to learn.

My faith is small and I seek to increase it.

terraricca
    Participant

N

no, what i said that the scriptures will answer all the questions that YOU can throw at it ,now you assume that i have thrown at the scriptures ALL THE POSSIBLE QUESTIONS? i never said that ,

but for sure i have thrown a lot of questions and have received lots of answers ,but those are answers to my questions,

but unless you live by the truth you will never come to the truth say Jesus

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

“but unless you live by the truth you will never come to the truth say Jesus”

Where did he say this??

terraricca
    Participant

N

John 3;24 if my memory as not kicked me ‘the light stands for truth ;but i don’t know if you know that ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Mix and match?

terraricca
    Participant

N

ok I am on my computer now ;it is not verse 24 but 21

Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light(= truth), so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Jn 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.

Lk 24:25 He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!
    Lk 24:26 Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?”
    Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself

these are only a few

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Yes that is correct.

Now the Lord is the Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

N

Hi,

Jesus was not the logos.
    ====================================

NO , the WORD is the one that came down and became flesh and we know that the one that became flesh his Jesus the christ ;

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Jn 1:10 He(Jesus) was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.

Jn 1:15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He(Jesus that came after John) who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ ”

Jn 1:9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

If the true light was coming into the world where was before his coming ? got it ?

Jn 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.(was it not Jesus that ask his father for this?)

Jn 17:18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.

Jesus was sent INTO THE WORLD ; not sent to the world of humans

Jn 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.and the son of man his Jesus /the son of God his THE WORD”

AND MANY MORE OF THIS

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Yes that is your view. It is a limited one.

But scripture presents the Spirit, not the man Jesus, as being sent into the world

Viewing 20 posts - 19,421 through 19,440 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account